2016 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Insurance Rates
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Mar 2, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Average insurance rates for a 2016 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque are $1,518 a year with full coverage. Comprehensive costs an estimated $326 each year, collision costs $592, and liability insurance costs $442. Buying a liability-only policy costs as little as $496 a year, with high-risk insurance costing around $3,292. Teen drivers receive the highest rates at $5,646 a year or more.
Annual premium for full coverage: $1,518
Rate estimates for 2016 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Insurance
Rate data is compiled from all 50 U.S. states and averaged for all 2016 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque models. Rates are based on a 40-year-old male driver, $500 comprehensive and collision deductibles, and a clean driving record. Remaining premium consists of UM/UIM coverage, Medical/PIP, and policy fees.
Price Range by Coverage and Risk
For a driver in their 40's, prices range go from as low as $496 for basic liability insurance to a high rate of $3,292 for a driver who has had serious violations or accidents.
These differences demonstrate why all drivers should compare rates for a targeted area and risk profile, rather than relying on price averages.
Use the form below to get rates for your location.
Enter your zip code below to view companies based on your location that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Companies with Cheap 2016 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Insurance
Trying to find lower auto insurance rates for your Land Rover Range Rover Evoque? Feel like you’re a prisoner to high-priced auto insurance? Trust us, there are a lot of people just like you who feel imprisoned by their auto insurance policy. There are many auto insurance companies to choose from, and although it’s nice to have a choice, too many choices makes it more difficult to find a good deal.
Quick Insurance Quotes
Cutting your insurance rates isn’t really that difficult. Consumers just need to invest a few minutes comparing rates provided by online insurance companies. This can be accomplished in just a few minutes using one of these methods.
- The recommended way to get quotes for comparison is to use a rate comparison form click to view form in new window. This type of form eliminates the need for multiple quote forms for each company you want a rate for. One form submission compares rates from many national carriers.
- A slightly less efficient method to analyze rates requires a trip to the website for every company you want to comare and fill out their own quote form. For example, we’ll assume you want to compare rates from GEICO, Liberty Mutual and Allstate. To get each rate you have to visit each site and enter your policy data, which is why the first method is quicker.
For a list of links to companies insuring cars in your area, click here.
It doesn’t matter which method you choose, just be sure to compare identical coverages and limits with every price quote. If your comparisons have different limits and deductibles on each one it’s not possible to determine the best price for your Land Rover Range Rover Evoque.
You probably qualify for some discounts
Companies don’t always list all their discounts in a way that’s easy to find, so here is a list some of the more common as well as the least known ways to save on insurance coverage. If you aren’t receiving every discount you qualify for, you are paying more than you should be.
- Safe Drivers – Safe drivers may save up to 50% more on Range Rover Evoque insurance than their less cautious counterparts.
- Senior Discount – Mature drivers may be able to get a small decrease in premiums on Range Rover Evoque insurance.
- Driver’s Ed – Have your child enroll in driver’s education if offered at their school.
- Anti-lock Brake System – Vehicles with anti-lock braking systems can reduce accidents and earn discounts up to 10%.
- Early Signing – Some insurance companies reward drivers for switching policies before your current policy expires. This can save 10% or more.
- Distant Student – Children who attend school more than 100 miles from home and don’t have a car may qualify for this discount.
Keep in mind that some of the credits will not apply to the entire policy premium. Some only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as liability and collision coverage. So when the math indicates you could get a free insurance coverage policy, you’re out of luck.
To see a list of providers with the best insurance coverage discounts, click here.
There’s no such thing as the perfect policy
When it comes to choosing coverage, there really is no best way to insure your cars. Everyone’s situation is unique so your insurance needs to address that. For instance, these questions may help you determine if your insurance needs will benefit from professional help.
- Do I need to file an SR-22 for a DUI in my state?
- Is my custom paint covered by insurance?
- What is the difference between comprehensive and collision coverage?
- What can I do if my company denied a claim?
- Does insurance cover tools stolen from my truck?
- Should I sign the liability waiver when renting a car?
- When would I need additional glass coverage?
- Is motorclub coverage worth it?
- Does my policy cover me when driving someone else’s vehicle?
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
If you can’t answer these questions, then you may want to think about talking to an insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, simply complete this short form or go to this page to view a list of companies. It only takes a few minutes and you can get the answers you need.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque premiums are determined by many factors
An important part of buying insurance is that you know the different types of things that play a part in calculating car insurance rates. Knowing what controls the rates you pay enables informed choices that could result in better car insurance rates.
- Don’t skimp on liability – The liability section of your policy is the protection if ever a jury decides you are liable for causing damage or personal injury in an accident. Liability provides for a legal defense up to the limits shown on your policy. This coverage is very inexpensive compared to insuring for physical damage coverage, so buy as much as you can afford.
- Your age impacts your rates – Young drivers are statistically proven to get distracted easily behind the wheel so they pay higher car insurance rates. Adding a teenage driver to your policy can really hurt. Older drivers are more responsible, tend to cause fewer accidents and tend to be better behind the wheel.
- Don’t buy coverages you don’t need – There are a ton of additional coverages that can waste your money if you aren’t careful. Insurance for vanishing deductibles, accident forgiveness and additional equipment coverage are examples of these. These may sound like a good investment when talking to your agent, but now you might not need them so eliminate the coverages to reduce your premium.
- Rate your vehicle for proper use – The more you drive each year the higher your rate. Most insurance companies rate vehicles based on their usage. Autos not used for work or commuting receive lower rates than vehicles that are driven to work every day. Ask your agent if your car insurance policy is showing the correct driver usage, because improper ratings can cost you money. If your policy improperly rates your Range Rover Evoque may be wasting your money.
- Do you work long hours in a high stress job? – Jobs such as real estate brokers, business owners and accountants are shown to have higher rates than average due to high stress and lengthy work days. On the flip side, occupations such as scientists, athletes and retirees pay the least on Range Rover Evoque insurance.
- Choose a safe vehicle and save – Safer cars get lower rates. Safe vehicles reduce injuries and fewer injuries means less money paid by your insurance company and more competitive rates for policyholders. If the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque is rated at least an “acceptable” rating on the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety website you are probably receiving a discount.
- Never let your coverage lapse – Driving without insurance is against the law and as a result your rates will increase for letting your coverage have a gap. And not only will your rates increase, but not being able to provide proof of insurance will get you a hefty fine and possibly a revoked license.You may then be required to provide proof of insurance in the form of an SR-22 filing with your state motor vehicle department.
- Multi-policy discounts can save money – Some car insurance companies will give a discount to customers who have multiple policies with them such as combining an auto and homeowners policy. Discounts can be ten or even up to twenty percent in some cases. Even with this discount, you still need to compare rates to verify if the discount is saving money.
Car insurance coverages for a 2016 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
Knowing the specifics of your car insurance policy can be of help when determining which coverages you need at the best deductibles and correct limits. The terms used in a policy can be ambiguous and nobody wants to actually read their policy. Listed below are typical coverages found on most car insurance policies.
Medical payments coverage and PIP – Med pay and PIP coverage provide coverage for short-term medical expenses such as nursing services, ambulance fees, pain medications and rehabilitation expenses. They can be used in conjunction with a health insurance plan or if you do not have health coverage. It covers you and your occupants and also covers if you are hit as a while walking down the street. PIP is not available in all states and may carry a deductible
Comprehensive coverage – This coverage pays to fix your vehicle from damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. You first must pay your deductible and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage protects against things such as falling objects, a broken windshield, fire damage and rock chips in glass. The highest amount you’ll receive from a claim is the market value of your vehicle, so if your deductible is as high as the vehicle’s value it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
Collision coverages – Collision insurance pays for damage to your Range Rover Evoque from colliding with another car or object. You first must pay a deductible and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision insurance covers claims such as driving through your garage door, colliding with a tree, backing into a parked car, damaging your car on a curb and colliding with another moving vehicle. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so consider dropping it from lower value vehicles. You can also choose a higher deductible to bring the cost down.
Liability auto insurance – This coverage protects you from injuries or damage you cause to other’s property or people by causing an accident. This coverage protects you against claims from other people. Liability doesn’t cover your own vehicle damage or injuries.
Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. Your policy might show values of 50/100/50 which stand for a limit of $50,000 per injured person, $100,000 for the entire accident, and $50,000 of coverage for damaged property.
Liability coverage protects against claims such as medical services, emergency aid and attorney fees. How much liability should you purchase? That is a personal decision, but you should buy as large an amount as possible.
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage – Your UM/UIM coverage protects you and your vehicle from other motorists when they either are underinsured or have no liability coverage at all. Covered claims include injuries to you and your family as well as your vehicle’s damage.
Since a lot of drivers have only the minimum liability required by law, their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. That’s why carrying high Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage is very important.
Get your money’s worth
As you prepare to switch companies, it’s not a good idea to reduce coverage to reduce premium. Too many times, an accident victim reduced liability coverage limits only to regret at claim time they didn’t have enough coverage. The proper strategy is to purchase plenty of coverage for the lowest price, not the least amount of coverage.
Cost effective 2016 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque insurance is possible on the web and also from your neighborhood agents, and you need to price shop both to have the best selection. Some insurance companies may not provide online price quotes and usually these smaller companies provide coverage only through local independent agents.
Additional detailed information is located in these articles:
- Should I Purchase an Umbrella Liability Policy? (Insurance Information Insitute)
- What to do at the Scene of an Accident (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Drunk Driving Statistics (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Teen Driver Statistics (Insurance Information Insitute)
Rates by U.S. City
|New York City, NY||$2,397|
|Los Angeles, CA||$2,595|
Rates by Driver Age
Full coverage, $500 deductibles
Rates by Deductible
Full coverage, driver age 40
Rates by Liability Limit
Full coverage, driver age 40
Rates for High Risk Drivers
Full coverage, $500 deductibles, two speeding tickets, and one at-fault accident
If a financial responsibility filing is required, the additional charge below may also apply.
Potential Rate Discounts
If you qualify for discounts, you may save the amounts shown below.
|5-yr Accident Free||$113|
|5-yr Claim Free||$99|
|Paid in Full/EFT||$70|
Discounts are estimated and may not be available from every company or in every state.