BMW BMW M3 Insurance Rates
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Nov 18, 2021
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Did a good deal turn out to be an expensive auto insurance policy? Don’t sweat it because there are a lot of people just like you who feel imprisoned by their auto insurance policy. With so many choices of insurance companies, it is very difficult to find the cheapest auto insurance provider.
Consumers need to shop coverage around occasionally because insurance prices go up and down regularly. If you had the lowest rates for M3 insurance last year there may be better deals available now. There is a lot of bad advice regarding auto insurance out there, but in just a couple of minutes you can learn some of the best techniques to lower your auto insurance premiums.
Buying car insurance is not that difficult. If you are insured now or are looking for a new policy, you can follow these tips to get lower rates and still get good coverage. Drivers just need to understand how to get comparison rates online.
These discounts can lower your insurance quotes
Some providers don’t necessarily list all available discounts very well, so the list below contains both well-publicized as well as the least known insurance savings.
- Low Mileage Discounts – Low annual miles may enable drivers to earn lower prices on the low mileage vehicles.
- Student Driver Training – Make teen driver coverage more affordable by requiring them to enroll in driver’s education if it’s offered in school.
- ABS and Traction Control Discounts – Vehicles with anti-lock braking systems can reduce accidents and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Auto/Home Discount – When you combine your auto and homeowners insurance and insure them with the same company you will save as much as 10 to 15 percent.
- Discount for Good Grades – Excelling in school may save you up to 25%. This discount can apply up to age 25.
- Organization Discounts – Joining specific professional or occupational memberships or organizations can get you a small discount when getting a auto insurance quote.
- Anti-theft System – Cars and trucks that have factory anti-theft systems are stolen with less frequency and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Defensive Driver Discount – Taking part in a course that instructs on driving safety could possibly earn you a 5% discount and make you a better driver.
- Save over 55 – Drivers that qualify as senior citizens can possibly qualify for a slight reduction on a auto insurance quote for M3 insurance.
- Safety Restraint Discount – Forcing all vehicle occupants to buckle their seat belts could cut 10% or more on the medical payments or PIP coverage costs.
You can save money using discounts, but most of the big mark downs will not be given to your bottom line cost. The majority will only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as medical payments or collision. If you do the math and it seems like you could get a free insurance policy, insurance companies wouldn’t stay in business.
A list of companies and a selection of discounts are outlined below.
- GEICO may have discounts that include anti-lock brakes, driver training, military active duty, seat belt use, multi-policy, defensive driver, and multi-vehicle.
- MetLife offers premium reductions for claim-free, good driver, accident-free, good student, and defensive driver.
- Progressive has discounts for multi-vehicle, multi-policy, continuous coverage, homeowner, online quote discount, good student, and online signing.
- Travelers includes discounts for multi-car, new car, hybrid/electric vehicle, IntelliDrive, multi-policy, and student away at school.
- SAFECO has savings for safe driver, teen safe driver, anti-lock brakes, teen safety rewards, accident prevention training, drive less, and bundle discounts.
- AAA offers discounts for pay-in-full, anti-theft, multi-policy, AAA membership discount, multi-car, and good driver.
Check with every insurance company how you can save money. Discounts might not apply in your area. To view companies with the best insurance discounts, click here to view.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
How to get the cheapest auto insurance
Finding a lower price on 2018 BMW M3 insurance is actually quite simple. Consumers just need to take time comparing free auto insurance quotes from different insurance companies. Rate comparisons can be done in several different ways.
- Probably the best way to compare a lot of rates at once is an all-inclusive rate comparison like this one (opens in new window). This style of form prevents you from having to do multiple quote forms for every prospective company. One form gets insurance cost estimates from multiple companies.
- Another way to get quotes online consists of going to the website for every company you want to comare and fill out a new quote form. For examples sake, let’s say you want to compare prices for Auto-Owners, Progressive and Farmers. In order to get each rate, you would have to visit each site to enter your coverage information, which is why the first method is quicker.For a list of links to insurance companies in your area, click here.
The approach you take is up to you, just compare the exact same information on every quote. If you are comparing different coverage information it will be impossible to make a fair comparison for your BMW M3.
Different people need different car insurance coverages
When it comes to choosing proper insurance coverage for your personal vehicles, there really is no best way to insure your cars. Every insured’s situation is different so your insurance should reflect that For example, these questions may help you determine if you may require specific advice.
- What is no-fault insurance?
- Where can I find high-risk insurance?
- What if I total my 2018 BMW M3 and owe more than it’s worth?
- Is my 2018 BMW M3 covered for smoke damage?
- Who is covered by my policy?
- Should I carry comprehensive and collision coverage?
If you can’t answer these questions but one or more may apply to you, you might consider talking to a licensed insurance agent. If you don’t have a local agent, take a second and complete this form or you can go here for a list of companies in your area. It is quick, free and can provide invaluable advice.
Car insurance 101
Knowing the specifics of car insurance can help you determine appropriate coverage and proper limits and deductibles. The coverage terms in a policy can be ambiguous and nobody wants to actually read their policy. Below you’ll find the usual coverages available from car insurance companies.
Coverage for medical payments
Med pay and PIP coverage pay for bills like doctor visits, ambulance fees and dental work. They are used to fill the gap from your health insurance program or if you lack health insurance entirely. They cover you and your occupants as well as any family member struck as a pedestrian. Personal Injury Protection is not universally available but can be used in place of medical payments coverage
Auto liability insurance
Liability coverage provides protection from damage or injury you incur to other’s property or people. It protects YOU against other people’s claims, and doesn’t cover your own vehicle damage or injuries.
Coverage consists of three different limits, bodily injury per person, bodily injury per accident and property damage. As an example, you may have liability limits of 50/100/50 which stand for a $50,000 limit per person for injuries, a per accident bodily injury limit of $100,000, and property damage coverage for $50,000.
Liability can pay for things like repair costs for stationary objects, attorney fees and structural damage. The amount of liability coverage you purchase is a decision to put some thought into, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase as large an amount as possible.
This coverage pays to fix your vehicle from damage from colliding with a stationary object or other vehicle. You have to pay a deductible and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision coverage protects against things like hitting a parking meter, damaging your car on a curb and scraping a guard rail. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so consider removing coverage from older vehicles. It’s also possible to raise the deductible to get cheaper collision coverage.
Uninsured and underinsured coverage
Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist coverage protects you and your vehicle’s occupants from other motorists when they do not carry enough liability coverage. Covered claims include hospital bills for your injuries as well as damage to your 2018 BMW M3.
Due to the fact that many drivers only carry the minimum required liability limits, it only takes a small accident to exceed their coverage. So UM/UIM coverage is important protection for you and your family.
This will pay to fix damage that is not covered by collision coverage. You first must pay your deductible then the remaining damage will be covered by your comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage pays for claims like a tree branch falling on your vehicle, hitting a deer, vandalism, hitting a bird and damage from a tornado or hurricane. The most a car insurance company will pay at claim time is the ACV or actual cash value, so if your deductible is as high as the vehicle’s value consider dropping full coverage.
Affordable insurance is out there
Some insurance providers don’t offer the ability to get a quote online and usually these regional carriers work with independent insurance agents. Affordable 2018 BMW M3 insurance can be sourced on the web as well as from independent agents, and you should be comparing both to have the best selection.
As you shop your coverage around, do not buy lower coverage limits just to save a few bucks. There have been many cases where someone sacrificed liability coverage limits and found out when filing a claim that the savings was not a smart move. Your aim should be to buy enough coverage at the best price, but don’t skip important coverages to save money.
We just presented a lot of techniques to get a better price on 2018 BMW M3 insurance. It’s most important to understand that the more companies you get car insurance rates for, the higher the chance of saving money. Consumers may even find the best price on auto insurance is with the smaller companies. Smaller companies can often provide lower car insurance rates in certain areas than their larger competitors like Allstate and Progressive.
- Teen Driver Statistics (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Help Your Teen Be a Better Driver (State Farm)
- State Laws for Cellphones and Texting (iihs.org)
- How Can I Save Money on Auto Insurance? (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Vehicle Safety Ratings (iihs.org)
Frequently Asked Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Chevrolet Cruze Insurance
- Honda Odyssey Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Ford Fusion Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area