Lexus Lexus LC-500 Insurance Rates
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Dec 18, 2019
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Looking for the cheapest insurance rates for your Lexus LC 500? Are you sick and tired of not being able to afford to insure your Lexus every month? You are no different than the majority of other consumers. You have multiple insurers to choose from, and though it is a good thing to be able to choose, it can be more challenging to adequately compare rates.
You should make it a habit to get comparison quotes before your next renewal due to the fact that insurance rates change frequently. Just because you had the best premium rates for LC 500 coverage six months ago you can probably find a lower rate today. Forget all the misinformation about insurance because I’m going to let you in on the secrets to the fastest way to find better coverage at a better price.
Choosing the best insurance company for you is not that difficult. If you are insured now or are looking for a new policy, you can follow these tips to shop for the lowest rates and still get good coverage. Consumers only need to know the most effective way to compare price quotes on the web.
Auto insurance policy discounts you can’t miss
Some insurance providers do not advertise every policy discount in an easy-to-find place, so the following is a list of both the well known and also the lesser-known discounts you could be receiving when you buy insurance online.
- ABS Braking Discount – Cars and trucks that have anti-lock braking systems are safer to drive and will save you 10% or more.
- Pay Now and Pay Less – If you can afford to pay the entire bill instead of making monthly payments you could save 5% or more.
- E-sign Discounts – A few larger online companies will give a small break for buying a policy and signing up on the web.
- Discount for Life Insurance – If the company offers life insurance, you could get better auto insurancerates if you take out some life insurance too.
- Multiple Policy Discount – If you can combine your auto and home policy and place coverage with the same company they may give you a discount of at least 10 to 15 percent or more.
- Telematics Data Discounts – Policyholders that allow companies to scrutinize vehicle usage through the use of a telematics system such as Allstate’s Drivewise and State Farm’s In-Drive system could possibly reduce rates if they show good driving skills.
- Federal Employees – Having worked for a branch of the government may qualify for a discount when you quote insurance for LC 500 coverage with some auto insurance companies.
- Resident Student – Youth drivers who live away from home at college and do not take a car to college may qualify for this discount.
- Low Mileage – Low mileage vehicles could earn better auto insurancerates on cars that stay parked.
- Drive Safe and Save – Drivers without accidents could pay up to 40% less for LC 500 coverage than drivers with accidents.
You can save money using discounts, but most discounts do not apply to the overall cost of the policy. A few only apply to specific coverage prices like liability and collision coverage. So even though it sounds like you can get free auto insurance, it doesn’t quite work that way. But all discounts will reduce your overall bill.
Some of the insurance companies that may offer policyholders some of the above discounts include:
Double check with each company or agent how many discounts you can get. Some of the earlier mentioned discounts might not be offered on policies in your state. For a list of insurers that have a full spectrum of discounts, click this link.
Insurance rates are influenced by these factors
Consumers need to have an understanding of some of the elements that are used to determine your policy premiums. If you have a feel for what determines premiums, this allows you to make good choices that will entitle you to big savings.
The items below are some of the factors insurance companies consider when setting rates.
- Insurance rates in urban areas – Residing in smaller towns and rural areas of the country can be a good thing when buying insurance. City drivers have to deal with traffic congestion and much longer commute distances. Fewer drivers and short commutes corresponds to lower accident rates in addition to lower liability claims
- Discounts for married couples – Being married may save some money when buying insurance. Having a significant other translates into being more mature and responsible and it’s statistically proven that being married results in fewer claims.
- Good credit equals lower rates – An insured’s credit score is likely to be a major factor in determining what you pay. Therefore, if your credit rating leaves room for improvement, you may save money insuring your 2018 Lexus LC 500 by taking the time to improve your credit score. Drivers who have very high credit ratings tend to be more responsible than drivers who have lower ratings.
- Insurance rates and your job – Did you know your insurance rates can be affected by your occupation? Occupational choices like fire fighters, social workers and accountants tend to have the highest average rates because of job stress and long work hours. Other professions such as farmers, athletes and homemakers have the lowest average rates for LC 500 coverage.
- Traffic violations can be expensive – Your driving record has a lot to do with how much you pay for insurance. Drivers who don’t get tickets receive lower rates than their less careful counterparts. Getting just one chargeable violation can increase the cost of insurance substantially. Drivers who get severe violations like DUI, reckless driving or excessive speeding may be required to submit a SR-22 form with their state in order to legally drive a vehicle.
- Deductibles are a factor – Your deductibles represent how much money you are required to spend in the event of a claim. Physical damage insurance, also known as collision and other-than-collision, is used to repair damage to your car. Some coverage claims could be collision with another vehicle, vandalism, or theft of your vehicle. The more you have to pay, the less your insurance will be for LC 500 coverage.
Insurance agents can help
When it comes to buying coverage, there isn’t really a best way to insure your cars. Every insured’s situation is different so your insurance needs to address that. For instance, these questions can help discover if your insurance needs may require specific advice.
- What is PIP insurance?
- Is business property covered if stolen from my car?
- How high should my medical payments coverage be?
- Am I covered when driving on a suspended license?
- Am I covered when delivering products for my home-based business?
- Exactly who is provided coverage by my policy?
- If my 2018 Lexus LC 500 is totaled, can I afford another vehicle?
If you can’t answer these questions, you may need to chat with a licensed agent. To find an agent in your area, complete this form or you can also visit this page to select a carrier It is quick, free and can provide invaluable advice.
Coverages available on your insurance policy
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Having a good grasp of your policy can help you determine the right coverages and proper limits and deductibles. The terms used in a policy can be difficult to understand and nobody wants to actually read their policy. These are typical coverages offered by insurance companies.
Comprehensive insurance – Comprehensive insurance coverage pays to fix your vehicle from damage that is not covered by collision coverage. A deductible will apply and then insurance will cover the rest of the damage.
Comprehensive coverage protects against things like a tree branch falling on your vehicle, vandalism and damage from getting keyed. The highest amount your insurance company will pay is the cash value of the vehicle, so if your deductible is as high as the vehicle’s value it’s probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
Collision coverages – Collision insurance pays to fix your vehicle from damage resulting from colliding with another vehicle or an object, but not an animal. You have to pay a deductible and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision can pay for claims like scraping a guard rail, driving through your garage door, sustaining damage from a pot hole and damaging your car on a curb. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so analyze the benefit of dropping coverage from lower value vehicles. Another option is to choose a higher deductible to save money on collision insurance.
Liability – Liability coverage protects you from damage that occurs to people or other property that is your fault. This insurance protects YOU from legal claims by others, and does not provide coverage for your own vehicle damage or injuries.
Coverage consists of three different limits, bodily injury per person, bodily injury per accident and property damage. You commonly see limits of 50/100/50 which means $50,000 in coverage for each person’s injuries, $100,000 for the entire accident, and a total limit of $50,000 for damage to vehicles and property.
Liability insurance covers claims such as structural damage, medical expenses, medical services and pain and suffering. How much liability should you purchase? That is up to you, but you should buy as large an amount as possible.
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist (UM/UIM) – This coverage protects you and your vehicle’s occupants when other motorists either are underinsured or have no liability coverage at all. This coverage pays for injuries sustained by your vehicle’s occupants and damage to your Lexus LC 500.
Due to the fact that many drivers carry very low liability coverage limits, it doesn’t take a major accident to exceed their coverage limits. This is the reason having UM/UIM coverage should not be overlooked.
Med pay and Personal Injury Protection (PIP) – Med pay and PIP coverage reimburse you for immediate expenses for EMT expenses, pain medications, ambulance fees and surgery. They can be utilized in addition to your health insurance policy or if you lack health insurance entirely. Coverage applies to not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants and also covers if you are hit as a while walking down the street. Personal injury protection coverage is not universally available but can be used in place of medical payments coverage
Better coverage you can count on
Some insurance companies do not offer rates over the internet and usually these regional carriers only sell coverage through local independent agencies. Lower-priced insurance coverage is available from both online companies in addition to local insurance agencies, and you need to price shop both in order to have the best price selection to choose from.
As you prepare to switch companies, it’s very important that you do not skimp on coverage in order to save money. There are many occasions where an insured dropped liability coverage limits only to regret that it was a big mistake. The aim is to buy enough coverage for the lowest price, not the least amount of coverage.
You just learned a lot of ways to get a better price on 2018 Lexus LC 500 insurance. The key thing to remember is the more rate comparisons you have, the better likelihood of getting the cheapest insurance. You may even find the lowest rates are with an unexpected company. Smaller companies can often provide lower car insurance rates in certain areas compared to the large companies like Progressive and GEICO.
For more information, take a look at the resources below:
Frequently Asked Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Nissan Altima Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Ford Focus Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area