Cheapest 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Jun 6, 2023
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Consumers have options when looking for the lowest priced Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class insurance. They can either spend hours driving around to get rate comparisons or leverage the internet to get rate quotes.
There is a better way to buy auto insurance so you’re going to learn the absolute fastest way to compare rates for a Mercedes-Benz and get the lowest price from local insurance agents and online providers.
How much is car insurance?
Most companies like State Farm, GEICO and Progressive allow you to get insurance quotes on their websites. Getting prices online is quite easy because you just enter your personal and coverage information on the page. After the form is submitted, their system gets your driving and credit reports and quotes a price.
Online price estimates makes it simple to compare prices but the process of having to visit each company’s website and repetitively fill out multiple forms can be a bit repetitive. But it’s absolutely necessary to have as many quotes as possible in order to get lower prices.
The easiest way to lower your car insurance bill makes use of a single form that analyzes rates from a lot of companies. It’s a real time-saver, eliminates repetitive work, and makes rate comparisons much more efficient. Immediately after submitting the form, your coverage is rated and you can choose your choice of the quotes that you receive.
If one or more price quotes are lower than your current rates, you can click and sign and buy the policy. This process just takes a couple of minutes and you’ll know if lower rates are available.
If you want to compare pricing, simply enter your zip code here and enter your information. To compare your current rates, we recommend you copy the coverage information as close as possible to your current policy. This ensures you will receive an apples-to-apples comparison using the same coverage and limits.
These discounts can slash auto insurance rates
Insuring your fleet can be pricey, but you might already qualify for some discounts that you may not even be aware of. Most are applied when you complete an application, but some must be asked for before you will receive the discount. If you aren’t receiving every discount you qualify for, you may be paying too high a price.
- Low Mileage Discounts – Driving less may allow you to get cheaper prices.
- Discounts for Good Drivers – Insureds who avoid accidents can get discounts for up to 45% lower rates on GLC-Class insurance than their less cautious counterparts.
- Telematics Data Discounts – People who choose to allow driving data collection to track their driving habits through the use of a telematics system like Drivewise from Allstate or In-Drive from State Farm may get a rate reduction as long as they are good drivers.
- Professional Memberships – Being a member of qualifying clubs or civic groups could earn you a nice discount when getting a insurance coverage quote.
- Pay Upfront and Save – If you pay your bill all at once instead of monthly or quarterly installments you can actually save on your bill.
- Multi-car Discount – Having several vehicles on one policy qualifies for this discount.
- Early Renewal Discounts – Some companies provide a discount for switching companies before your current policy expires. You can save around 10% with this discount.
- Passive Restraints and Air Bags – Cars that have air bags may earn rate discounts of up to 25% or more.
- E-sign – Certain auto insurance companies will discount your bill up to fifty bucks shop insurance coverage on your computer.
You can save money using discounts, but most credits do not apply to all coverage premiums. Most cut individual premiums such as collision or personal injury protection. Even though the math looks like all those discounts means the company will pay you, it’s just not the way it works.
Some of the larger companies who may offer some of the discounts shown above are:
- American Family
- The Hartford
When getting free insurance coverage quotes, it’s a good idea to all companies you are considering what discounts are available to you. Some of the discounts discussed earlier may not apply to policyholders in every state. For a list of companies who offer cheap auto insurance quotes, enter your zip code here.
When do I need an agent’s advice?
When it comes to buying adequate coverage for your personal vehicles, there really is not a “perfect” insurance plan. Each situation is unique.
For example, these questions may help you determine if you may require specific advice.
- What is covered by UM/UIM coverage?
- Are all vehicle passengers covered by medical payments coverage?
- Can I rent a car in Mexico?
- Am I getting all the discounts available?
- Does my insurance cover a custom paint job?
- When can I cancel my policy?
- When should I drop full coverage on my 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class?
- Can I afford low physical damage deductibles?
- Can I drive in Mexico and have coverage?
- Is my dog or cat covered if injured in an accident?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but one or more may apply to you, you might consider talking to a licensed insurance agent. If you don’t have a local agent, complete your zip code. It’s fast, free and can provide invaluable advice.
Smart consumers save on insurance
Many different elements are used in the calculation when you get your auto insurance bill. Some of the criteria are obvious like an MVR report, but other factors are less obvious like where you live or how financially stable you are.Consumers need to have an understanding of a few of the rating criteria that help determine your policy premiums. If you have a feel for what positively or negatively impacts your premiums, this allows you to make educated decisions that can earn you lower rates.
Listed below are some of the things used by companies to determine your rates.
- High premiums for youthful drivers – Drivers with little experience are statistically shown to be inattentive when driving with friends and because of this, their insurance coverage rates are much higher. If you’ve ever had to add a inexperienced driver to your policy can be very expensive. More mature drivers have been proven to be more responsible, cost insurance companies less in claims and are safer drivers.
- Drivers with excellent credit save on insurance coverage – An insured’s credit score will be a significant factor in your rate calculation. Drivers who have high credit ratings tend to be more responsible and file fewer claims than drivers with bad credit. If your credit score is not that good, you could be paying less to insure your 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class by taking the time to improve your credit score.
- Bundling policies can get discounts – Most major insurance coverage companies give better rates for people who buy several policies from them. It’s known as a multi-policy discount. The discount can be ten or even fifteen percent. Even if you’re getting this discount it’s always a smart idea to comparison shop to confirm you are receiving the best rates possible.
- Can a thief steal your car? – Driving a car with a theft deterrent system can save you some money. Advanced theft deterrents such as tamper alarm systems, vehicle immobilizer technology and General Motors OnStar can thwart your car from being stolen.
- Stressful employer may mean higher insurance coverage rates – Jobs such as doctorsairline pilots and dentists generally have the highest average rates due to stressful work requirements and lots of time spent at work. Other careers like actors, historians and homemakers get better rates on GLC-Class insurance.
- Men are more aggressive – Statistics have proven that females take fewer risks when driving. However, this does not mean women are better drivers. Both genders are responsible for auto accidents at a similar rate, but the males tend to have more serious accidents. Men also tend to get ticketed for serious violations like driving under the influence (DUI).
- Drive less and get lower costs – Driving more miles in a year the more it will cost to insure it. Most companies rate vehicles determined by how the vehicle is used. Cars and trucks left parked in the garage receive lower rates than those used for commuting. An improperly rated GLC-Class can result in significantly higher rates. It’s a good idea to make sure your vehicle rating properly reflects the right rating data.
- Cars with good safety ratings cost less to insure – Vehicles with high crash test scores tend to be cheaper to insure. These vehicles help reduce the chance of injuries in an accident and any reduction in injury severity means less money paid by your insurance company passed on to you as lower rates.
Specifics of your auto insurance policy
Having a good grasp of your auto insurance policy aids in choosing the best coverages at the best deductibles and correct limits. The coverage terms in a policy can be confusing and coverage can change by endorsement.
Coverage for uninsured or underinsured drivers – This coverage protects you and your vehicle when other motorists do not carry enough liability coverage. This coverage pays for injuries sustained by your vehicle’s occupants and also any damage incurred to your Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class.
Since a lot of drivers only purchase the least amount of liability that is required, their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. That’s why carrying high Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage is a good idea. Usually the UM/UIM limits are similar to your liability insurance amounts.
Collision – Collision insurance pays for damage to your GLC-Class resulting from colliding with another vehicle or an object, but not an animal. You will need to pay your deductible and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision insurance covers things like driving through your garage door, hitting a mailbox, hitting a parking meter and colliding with a tree. This coverage can be expensive, so consider dropping it from vehicles that are older. You can also choose a higher deductible to get cheaper collision coverage.
Liability coverages – This coverage can cover damage or injury you incur to other people or property. It protects YOU from legal claims by others, and does not provide coverage for damage sustained by your vehicle in an accident.
Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: bodily injury per person, bodily injury per accident and property damage. Your policy might show limits of 100/300/100 that translate to a $100,000 limit per person for injuries, $300,000 for the entire accident, and property damage coverage for $100,000. Another option is one limit called combined single limit (CSL) that pays claims from the same limit and claims can be made without the split limit restrictions.
Liability insurance covers claims such as legal defense fees, emergency aid, attorney fees and repair costs for stationary objects. The amount of liability coverage you purchase is your choice, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase higher limits if possible.
Comprehensive auto insurance – This coverage pays to fix your vehicle from damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. You first must pay your deductible and then insurance will cover the rest of the damage.
Comprehensive coverage pays for things such as theft, rock chips in glass, a tree branch falling on your vehicle, damage from getting keyed and damage from a tornado or hurricane. The maximum payout you’ll receive from a claim is the ACV or actual cash value, so if your deductible is as high as the vehicle’s value consider dropping full coverage.
Coverage for medical expenses – Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and medical payments coverage kick in for bills like funeral costs, prosthetic devices, dental work and nursing services. The coverages can be used to cover expenses not covered by your health insurance policy or if you lack health insurance entirely. They cover not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants and also covers if you are hit as a while walking down the street. Personal injury protection coverage is only offered in select states but it provides additional coverages not offered by medical payments coverage
Saving money is sweet as honey
Budget-conscious 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class insurance can be bought on the web and also from your neighborhood agents, so you should compare both in order to have the best price selection to choose from. Some insurance providers may not provide online quoting and usually these regional insurance providers prefer to sell through independent agencies.
Throughout this article, we presented some good ideas how to shop for 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class insurance online. The key concept to understand is the more rate comparisons you have, the higher the chance of saving money. Drivers may discover the lowest car insurance rates are with some of the lesser-known companies.
Drivers who switch companies do it for a number of reasons such as not issuing a premium refund, high prices, extreme rates for teen drivers or policy cancellation. Regardless of your reason, switching auto insurance companies is easier than you think.
Much more information about auto insurance is located at these links:
- How Much Auto Coverage do I Need? (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Liability Insurance Coverage (Nationwide)
- Understanding Your Insurance Deductible (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Prepare your Teens for Safe Driving (InsureUonline.org)
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get cheap auto insurance rates for a 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class?
You can get cheap auto insurance rates for a 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class by comparing quotes from different companies. You can use our free quote tool by entering your ZIP code to get multiple quotes and increase your chances of finding lower prices.
What is the easiest way to compare car insurance rates?
The easiest way to compare car insurance rates is by using a single form that analyzes rates from multiple companies. By filling out one form, you can receive quotes from different insurers, saving you time and effort.
Are there any discounts available to lower auto insurance rates?
Yes, there are discounts available that can help lower your auto insurance rates. However, not all discounts apply to every coverage premium. Some discounts may be applied automatically when you complete an application, while others may require you to request them.
When do I need to seek advice from an insurance agent?
When it comes to buying insurance coverage for your personal vehicles, there is no “perfect” insurance plan. Each situation is unique, and you may require specific advice based on your circumstances.
How can I save money on my auto insurance?
There are several factors that can impact your auto insurance premiums. To save money, you can consider:
- Understanding your policy
- Taking advantage of discounts
- Comparing rates
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Ford Explorer Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Chevrolet Malibu Insurance
- Volkswagen Jetta Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area