Cheapest 1991 Cadillac Brougham Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: May 11, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
People new to comparison shopping online will discover buying affordable auto insurance nearly impossible.
If you are paying for car insurance now, you will be able to cut costs considerably using this strategy. The purpose of this post is to help you learn the best way to quote coverages. But drivers must learn how the larger insurance companies price online insurance and apply this information to your search.
Insurance Quote Comparison
There are several ways to shop for Cadillac Brougham insurance, but one way is more efficient than others. You can spend countless hours talking about coverages with insurance agencies in your area, or you can utilize online quoting to get rates in a matter of minutes.
Most car insurance companies belong to a marketplace that allows shoppers to send in one quote, and each company then returns a price quote for coverage. This prevents consumers from doing quote requests for every insurance company. To participate in this free quote system, click to open in new window.
One minor caviat to pricing coverage this way is you can’t choose which companies you want to price. So if you prefer to choose specific insurance companies to compare prices, we have a page of the cheapest insurance companies in your area. Click here for list of insurance companies.
It’s your choice how you get your quotes, but ensure you’re using apples-to-apples coverage limits and deductibles on every quote you get. If the quotes have different liability limits then you won’t be able to determine the best price for your Cadillac Brougham. Slightly different coverages may cause a big price difference. And when comparing insurance rates, know that comparing more company’s prices provides better odds of finding the best offered rates.
Discounts mean cheaper Cadillac Brougham insurance rates
Auto insurance companies don’t always publicize every discount very well, so we took the time to find some of the more common and also the lesser-known discounts you could be receiving.
- No Charge for an Accident – Some insurance companies allow you one accident before raising your premiums if your claims history is clear for a certain period of time.
- Pay Upfront and Save – If paying your policy premium upfront instead of monthly or quarterly installments you may reduce your total bill.
- Federal Government Employee – Being employed by or retired from a federal job could cut as much as 10% off for Brougham coverage with a few insurance companies.
- Homeowners Discount – Simply owning a home may trigger a insurance policy discount because maintaining a house is proof that your finances are in order.
- Braking Control Discount – Cars that have steering control and anti-lock brakes can reduce accidents and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Save over 55 – Older drivers may be able to get a discount up to 10% for Brougham coverage.
- Drivers Education – Cut your cost by having your teen driver successfully complete driver’s ed class in high school.
- Accident Free – Good drivers with no accidents can earn big discounts when compared with frequent claim filers.
- Multiple Vehicles – Having multiple vehicles with the same company may reduce the rate for each vehicle.
Keep in mind that many deductions do not apply to the entire policy premium. Most only cut individual premiums such as liability and collision coverage. So despite the fact that it appears having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, it just doesn’t work that way.
A partial list of companies who might offer these money-saving discounts may include but are not limited to:
Check with each insurance company which discounts you may be entitled to. All car insurance discounts may not apply everywhere.
Tailor your coverage to you
When choosing the right insurance coverage for your personal vehicles, there is no best way to insure your cars. Everyone’s situation is unique.
For example, these questions may help highlight whether you would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- Do I really need UM/UIM coverage?
- Why am I be forced to buy a membership to get insurance from some companies?
- How can I get my company to pay me more for my totalled car?
- Does liability extend to a camper or trailer?
- Why am I required to get a high-risk car insurance policy?
- Does coverage extend to my business vehicle?
- How can I force my company to pay a claim?
- Will I be non-renewed for getting a DUI or other conviction?
If you’re not sure about those questions but a few of them apply, you may need to chat with a licensed agent. To find an agent in your area, simply complete this short form.
Complexity of Cadillac Brougham insurance rates
Smart consumers have a good feel for the different types of things that help determine the price you pay for auto insurance. When you know what positively or negatively impacts premium levels enables informed choices that will entitle you to much lower annual insurance costs.
The following are a few of the “ingredients” auto insurance companies consider when setting prices.
- Discounts for multiple policies – Many insurers will award you with lower prices to customers who consolidate policies with them such as combining an auto and homeowners policy. Discounts can add up to five, ten or even twenty percent. Even with this discount, it’s still a good idea to compare rates to ensure the best deal.
- Safer cars cost less to insure – Vehicles with high crash test scores are cheaper to insure. The safest vehicles protect occupants better and better occupant protection translates into savings for insurance companies and more competitive rates for policyholders. If your Cadillac has ratings of a minimum an “acceptable” rating on the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety website you are probably receiving a discount.
- Allowing your policy to lapse raises rates – Driving without insurance is illegal and as a result your rates will increase for letting your insurance expire. And not only will insurance be more expensive, getting caught without coverage will get you a hefty fine and possibly a revoked license.Then you may be required to provide proof of insurance in the form of an SR-22 filing with your state department of motor vehicles.
- Your location is important – Residing in a rural area is a positive aspect when insuring your vehicles. Drivers who live in large cities have to deal with more traffic problems and a longer drive to work. Fewer people means a lower chance of having an accident as well as less vandalism and auto theft.
- Marriage pays dividends – Being married can actually save you money on your policy. It translates into being more mature and responsible and it’s statistically proven that drivers who are married are more cautious.
- Your auto insurance rates can be influenced by your job – Occupations like judges, executives and financial analysts are shown to have higher average rates attributed to high stress levels and lots of time spent at work. Conversely, occupations like pilots, engineers and retirees pay the least for Brougham coverage.
- Poor credit can mean higher rates – Having a bad credit rating is a large factor in determining what you pay for auto insurance. People with excellent credit tend to be more responsible than drivers with lower credit ratings. If your credit history can use some improvement, you could be paying less to insure your 1991 Cadillac Brougham by spending a little time repairing your credit.
Slick advertising tricks that work
21st Century, Allstate and State Farm consistently run ads on TV and radio. All the companies have a common claim that you can save if you change your coverage to them. How does each company claim to save you money? This is how they do it.
All companies have a certain “appetite” for the type of driver that is profitable for them. An example of a desirable insured could possibly be over the age of 50, is a homeowner, and has a short commute. A customer getting a price quote that hits that “sweet spot” is entitled to the best price and therefore will pay quite a bit less when switching companies.
Potential insureds who fall outside this ideal profile will be quoted higher rates and ends up with the driver buying from a lower-cost company. Company advertisements say “drivers who switch” not “people who quote” save that much. That’s why companies can truthfully advertise the way they do. This emphasizes why you absolutely need to quote coverage with many companies. It’s impossible to know which insurance companies will provide you with the cheapest Cadillac Brougham insurance rates.
Auto insurance coverage information
Knowing the specifics of your insurance policy can be of help when determining which coverages you need and proper limits and deductibles. Policy terminology can be ambiguous and reading a policy is terribly boring.
Comprehensive or Other Than Collision
Comprehensive insurance covers damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. You first must pay your deductible then the remaining damage will be covered by your comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive can pay for claims such as hitting a deer, rock chips in glass and falling objects. The maximum payout your insurance company will pay is the market value of your vehicle, so if the vehicle is not worth much it’s probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
This coverage protects you and your vehicle from other drivers when they are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. Covered claims include medical payments for you and your occupants and damage to your Cadillac Brougham.
Because many people have only the minimum liability required by law, their limits can quickly be used up. So UM/UIM coverage is very important.
Medical costs insurance
Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and medical payments coverage provide coverage for expenses like rehabilitation expenses, hospital visits and ambulance fees. They can be used to cover expenses not covered by your health insurance policy or if you lack health insurance entirely. They cover you and your occupants in addition to being hit by a car walking across the street. PIP is not an option in every state and may carry a deductible
This pays for damage to your Brougham from colliding with another car or object. A deductible applies then your collision coverage will kick in.
Collision can pay for things such as driving through your garage door, crashing into a ditch and damaging your car on a curb. This coverage can be expensive, so consider removing coverage from older vehicles. It’s also possible to increase the deductible to save money on collision insurance.
This will cover damage or injury you incur to a person or their property in an accident. It protects you against claims from other people. It does not cover your own vehicle damage or injuries.
It consists of three limits, bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. As an example, you may have liability limits of 50/100/50 that translate to $50,000 bodily injury coverage, a total of $100,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and a total limit of $50,000 for damage to vehicles and property.
Liability can pay for claims like loss of income, repair bills for other people’s vehicles, bail bonds, legal defense fees and medical expenses. The amount of liability coverage you purchase is a personal decision, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase as much as you can afford.
More quotes. Lower rates.
Insureds who switch companies do it for many reasons like high prices, extreme rates for teen drivers, policy cancellation or poor customer service. Regardless of your reason for switching companies, finding the right car insurance provider is not as difficult as it may seem.
When shopping online for car insurance, it’s very important that you do not skimp on coverage in order to save money. There are many occasions where an insured cut liability coverage limits and learned later that the savings was not a smart move. Your aim should be to buy enough coverage at a price you can afford, not the least amount of coverage.
Low-cost 1991 Cadillac Brougham insurance can be sourced online and also from your neighborhood agents, and you need to comparison shop both to have the best chance of lowering rates. A few companies may not provide the ability to get a quote online and most of the time these smaller companies sell through independent agents.
More detailed car insurance information can be found in the articles below:
- Top Signs Your Brakes are Giving Out (State Farm)
- Understanding your Policy (NAIC.org)
- Credit and Insurance Scores (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Bodily Injury Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
- How Does Hitting a Deer Impact Insurance Rates? (Allstate)
- Choosing an Insurance Company (Insurance Information Insitute)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Find Cheaper Named Operator Policy Car Insurance Rates in 2023
- Will Geico Insure a Car Not in My Name? 2023
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do Trucks Cost More to Insure? 2023
- How Long Does a Dui Stay on Your Record? 2023
- Does the Porsche Club of America Offer Car Insurance? 2023
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Toyota Tacoma Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Ford Edge Insurance
- Toyota Highlander Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area