Cheapest 1995 BMW 7 Series Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Jun 1, 2023
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Want lower auto insurance rates for your BMW 7 Series? Trying to find low-cost insurance for a new or used BMW 7 Series can be a lot of work, but you can learn these tips and make it easy.
There are both good and bad ways to compare auto insurance rates and you need to know the proper way to compare rates for a BMW and locate the lowest price either online or from local insurance agents.
Lower rates by qualifying for discounts
Car insurance can cost a lot, but companies offer discounts that many people don’t even know exist. Certain discounts will be triggered automatically when you quote, but some must be asked for before you get the savings. If they aren’t giving you every credit you deserve, you are throwing money away.
- Anti-lock Brake Discount – Vehicles with anti-lock braking systems prevent accidents and earn discounts up to 10%.
- E-sign – A handful of insurance companies will discount your bill up to fifty bucks just for signing your application online.
- Federal Employees – Being employed by or retired from a federal job can earn a discount up to 10% for 7 Series insurance depending on your company.
- Fewer Miles Equal More Savings – Keeping the miles down on your BMW could qualify for better rates on cars that stay parked.
- Own a Home – Owning a house can help you save on car insurance because of the fact that having a home requires personal responsibility.
A little note about advertised discounts, most discount credits are not given to the entire policy premium. Some only apply to individual premiums such as medical payments or collision. Just because it seems like adding up those discounts means a free policy, it doesn’t quite work that way. But all discounts will help reduce your premiums.
Insurance companies that possibly offer some of the above discounts include:
Double check with every prospective company what discounts are available to you. All car insurance discounts might not apply in every state.
Car insurance is unique, just like you
When it comes to buying proper insurance coverage, there isn’t really a perfect coverage plan. Everyone’s needs are different.
For instance, these questions might help in determining whether your personal situation may require specific advice.
- Do I need motorclub coverage?
- Does my policy cover my teen driver if they drive my company car?
- Is my 1995 BMW 7 Series covered for flood damage?
- Is a fancy paint job covered?
- Is my ex-spouse still covered by my policy?
- What happens if I owe more than my 1995 BMW 7 Series is worth?
- What are the financial responsibility laws in my state?
- Should I get collision insurance on every vehicle?
- How much liability coverage do I need in my state?
If you’re not sure about those questions, you might consider talking to a licensed insurance agent. To find an agent in your area, take a second and complete this form. It’s fast, free and can help protect your family.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Drivers who switch save $421 a year? Really?
Consumers can’t ignore all the ads for the lowest price auto insurance by State Farm, Allstate and GEICO. All the companies make an identical promise about savings if you move to their company.
But how can every company make almost identical claims? This is how they do it.
Insurance companies can use profiling for the driver that makes them money. For instance, a driver they prefer could be between 25 and 40, is a homeowner, and has excellent credit. A customer who fits that profile receives the best rates and most likely will save when switching.
Potential insureds who don’t meet the requirements will be charged higher prices and ends up with the driver buying from a lower-cost company. Company advertisements say “customers that switch” not “everyone that quotes” save that kind of money. That’s why companies can truthfully state the savings.
That is why you should get a wide range of price quotes. It’s impossible to know the company that will give you the biggest savings on BMW 7 Series insurance.
Auto insurance coverage breakdown
Knowing the specifics of auto insurance helps when choosing the right coverages for your vehicles. The coverage terms in a policy can be impossible to understand and coverage can change by endorsement.
Collision coverage – This coverage pays to fix your vehicle from damage caused by collision with a stationary object or other vehicle. You have to pay a deductible then your collision coverage will kick in.
Collision can pay for things like scraping a guard rail, hitting a mailbox, sideswiping another vehicle and rolling your car. Collision is rather expensive coverage, so consider dropping it from vehicles that are older. It’s also possible to raise the deductible to bring the cost down.
UM/UIM Coverage – Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist coverage provides protection when other motorists do not carry enough liability coverage. Covered claims include injuries to you and your family as well as damage to your 1995 BMW 7 Series.
Since a lot of drivers carry very low liability coverage limits, it only takes a small accident to exceed their coverage. That’s why carrying high Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage is very important. Usually these limits are set the same as your liablity limits.
Comprehensive or Other Than Collision – This covers damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. A deductible will apply and then insurance will cover the rest of the damage.
Comprehensive coverage pays for things like damage from flooding, hitting a deer and theft. The most your auto insurance company will pay is the cash value of the vehicle, so if it’s not worth much more than your deductible consider dropping full coverage.
Auto liability insurance – This coverage can cover injuries or damage you cause to other people or property that is your fault. It protects you against claims from other people, and does not provide coverage for damage to your own property or vehicle.
Coverage consists of three different limits, bodily injury per person, bodily injury per accident and property damage. Your policy might show values of 100/300/100 which stand for a $100,000 limit per person for injuries, a per accident bodily injury limit of $300,000, and $100,000 of coverage for damaged property. Alternatively, you may have a combined limit which combines the three limits into one amount with no separate limits for injury or property damage.
Liability coverage protects against claims such as medical services, repair costs for stationary objects and attorney fees. The amount of liability coverage you purchase is a decision to put some thought into, but you should buy higher limits if possible.
Medical costs insurance – Med pay and PIP coverage reimburse you for short-term medical expenses like chiropractic care, ambulance fees and rehabilitation expenses. They can be used to fill the gap from your health insurance policy or if you lack health insurance entirely. They cover not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants as well as if you are hit as a while walking down the street. Personal injury protection coverage is not available in all states and may carry a deductible
Be a Smart Shopper
When buying insurance coverage, it’s not a good idea to buy less coverage just to save a little money. There have been many situations where someone dropped comprehensive coverage or liability limits only to regret at claim time they didn’t have enough coverage. The aim is to purchase plenty of coverage at the best price, not the least amount of coverage.
The cheapest 1995 BMW 7 Series insurance is available on the web in addition to many insurance agents, and you should be comparing both in order to have the best price selection to choose from. Some companies do not provide online price quotes and usually these small, regional companies provide coverage only through local independent agents.
People who switch companies do it for a number of reasons such as lack of trust in their agent, high rates after DUI convictions, delays in responding to claim requests or even being labeled a high risk driver. Regardless of your reason, finding a new company is pretty simple and you could end up saving a buck or two.
Other learning opportunities
- Prepare your Teens for Safe Driving (InsureUonline.org)
- Auto Crash Statistics (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Protect Yourself Against Auto Theft (Insurance Information Insitute)
- No-Fault Auto Insurance Statistics (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Safety Belts FAQ (iihs.org)
- Child Safety FAQ (iihs.org)
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I find the cheapest insurance for a 1995 BMW 7 Series?
To find the cheapest insurance for a 1995 BMW 7 Series, you can follow these steps:
- Shop around: Obtain quotes from multiple insurance providers to compare prices and coverage options.
- Opt for higher deductibles: Choosing a higher deductible can lower your insurance premium.
- Consider liability coverage: If you have an older vehicle like a 1995 BMW 7 Series, you may want to consider liability coverage only, as comprehensive and collision coverage might not be cost-effective.
- Look for discounts: Inquire about any available discounts, such as multi-policy, safe driver, or low-mileage discounts.
- Maintain a good driving record: A clean driving record can help you qualify for lower insurance rates.
Are older vehicles like the 1995 BMW 7 Series more expensive to insure?
Generally, older vehicles can be less expensive to insure compared to newer models. However, the cost of insurance depends on various factors, such as the vehicle’s condition, safety features, theft rates, repair costs, and your personal driving history. It is advisable to obtain quotes from insurance providers to get an accurate idea of the insurance costs for your specific 1995 BMW 7 Series.
What types of coverage should I consider for a 1995 BMW 7 Series?
The types of coverage you should consider for a 1995 BMW 7 Series include:
- Liability coverage: This is typically required by law and covers damages you may cause to others in an accident.
- Comprehensive coverage: This covers non-collision-related damages to your vehicle, such as theft, vandalism, or weather-related incidents.
- Collision coverage: This covers damages to your vehicle resulting from a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Personal injury protection (PIP): This coverage pays for medical expenses for you and your passengers in case of an accident, regardless of who is at fault.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage: This provides protection if you are involved in an accident with a driver who has no insurance or insufficient coverage.
Can I save money on insurance by opting for liability coverage only?
Opting for liability coverage only can be a cost-saving option for an older vehicle like a 1995 BMW 7 Series. However, it’s important to consider your specific situation and evaluate the potential risks. Liability coverage will not provide any coverage for damages to your own vehicle in case of an accident. If the value of your 1995 BMW 7 Series is low or if you have alternative means to cover potential repair or replacement costs, liability coverage may be sufficient. Remember to comply with your state’s minimum insurance requirements.
Are there any specific discounts available for insuring a 1995 BMW 7 Series?
While specific discounts may vary between insurance providers, there are some common discounts that may apply to insuring a 1995 BMW 7 Series. These include:
- Multi-policy discount: If you have other insurance policies, such as home or renters insurance, bundling them with your auto insurance can lead to a discount.
- Safe driver discount: Maintaining a clean driving record without any accidents or violations may make you eligible for a discount.
- Low-mileage discount: If you drive your 1995 BMW 7 Series less frequently or for shorter distances, you may qualify for a low-mileage discount.
- Anti-theft device discount: Installing anti-theft devices or security systems in your vehicle can potentially lower your insurance premium.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Subaru Outback Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Subaru Forester Insurance
- Kia Optima Insurance
- Chevrolet Malibu Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area