View 1999 Mazda B-Series Pickup Insurance Quotes
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Mar 2, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Looking for lower insurance coverage rates for your Mazda B-Series Pickup? Finding low-cost insurance for your Mazda B-Series Pickup can normally be an all-consuming task, but you can follow our insurance coverage buying tips and make it easy.
There is a right way and a wrong way to shop for insurance coverage and we’ll show you the proper way to compare rates for your Mazda and find the cheapest rates.
Smart consumers take time to take a look at other company’s rates before your policy renews because rates are constantly changing. Despite the fact that you may have had the lowest price on B-Series pickup insurance a few years ago other companies may now be cheaper. You can find a lot of misleading information regarding insurance coverage online but with this article, you’re going to get a lot of great tips on how to find affordable insurance coverage.
Where Can I Get Cheap Insurance Coverage?
Reducing your 1999 Mazda B-Series Pickup insurance rates is not a difficult process. You just have to take the time comparing rates online with multiple companies. This can be done in several different ways.
- The first (and easiest) way to get the best comparison quotes would be an industry-wide quote request form like this one (opens in new window). This type of form eliminates the need for separate quotes for each company. One simple form will return price quotes from multiple low-cost companies. Recommended for those who want to invest the least amount of time.
- A more time consuming way to analyze rates is going to the website for each individual company and complete a new quote form. For sake of this example, let’s say you want to compare rates from Liberty Mutual, Safeco and Travelers. To get rate quotes you would need to spend time on each company’s site to enter your coverage information, and that’s why the first method is more popular. For a list of links to insurance companies in your area, click here.
- The least efficient method of comparing rate quotes is to spend time driving to local insurance agencies. Buying insurance online eliminates the need for an insurance agent unless you prefer the professional advice of a local agent. It is possible to get the lowest quotes online but buy from a local insurance agent and we’ll talk about that later.
It’s up to you which method you use, but make absolute certain that you use apples-to-apples deductibles and coverage limits for each comparison quote. If you enter different deductibles then you won’t be able to determine which rate is truly the best.
Best discounts on Mazda B-Series Pickup coverage
Properly insuring your vehicles can get expensive, but discounts can save money and there are some available that you may not even be aware of. Certain discounts will be triggered automatically when you get a quote, but some may not be applied and must be asked for before you get the savings. If you don’t get every credit you deserve, you’re just leaving money on the table.
- Anti-theft System – Anti-theft and alarm systems help deter theft and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Federal Employees – Being employed by or retired from a federal job may qualify you for a discount on B-Series pickup insurance with certain companies.
- Sign Online – A few companies give back up to $50 just for signing your application digitally online.
- Homeowners Pay Less – Being a homeowner can help you save on auto insurance due to the fact that maintaining a home requires personal responsibility.
- Payment Method – If you pay your entire premium ahead of time instead of monthly or quarterly installments you may reduce your total bill.
Drivers should understand that most of the big mark downs will not be given the whole policy. Some only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like comp or med pay. So when the math indicates you can get free auto insurance, companies don’t profit that way. Any qualifying discounts will reduce the cost of coverage.
To see a list of companies offering auto insurance discounts, click here to view.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Tailor your coverage to you
When it comes to buying proper insurance coverage for your vehicles, there isn’t really a one size fits all plan. Everyone’s situation is unique.
These are some specific questions can help discover whether or not you would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- Does my medical payments coverage pay my health insurance deductible?
- Which is better, split liability limits or combined limits?
- What is the rate difference between pleasure use and commuting?
- Can I rate high risk drivers on liability-only vehicles?
- Is my nanny covered when driving my vehicle?
- What is the minimum liability in my state?
- How high should my uninsured/underinsured coverage be in my state?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but one or more may apply to you, you may need to chat with an agent. To find an agent in your area, take a second and complete this form. It’s fast, doesn’t cost anything and may give you better protection.
Auto insurance policy specifics
Understanding the coverages of your policy can help you determine the right coverages at the best deductibles and correct limits. The terms used in a policy can be difficult to understand and even agents have difficulty translating policy wording.
Comprehensive (Other than Collision)
Comprehensive insurance will pay to fix damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. You first have to pay a deductible then the remaining damage will be covered by your comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive can pay for claims like hail damage, hitting a deer, damage from getting keyed, vandalism and fire damage. The maximum amount your auto insurance company will pay is the cash value of the vehicle, so if the vehicle’s value is low it’s probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
Protection from uninsured/underinsured drivers
Your UM/UIM coverage provides protection when other motorists are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. It can pay for medical payments for you and your occupants and damage to your Mazda B-Series Pickup.
Because many people carry very low liability coverage limits, their limits can quickly be used up. So UM/UIM coverage should not be overlooked. Most of the time these limits are similar to your liability insurance amounts.
Coverage for liability
This protects you from injuries or damage you cause to people or other property by causing an accident. It protects YOU against claims from other people. Liability doesn’t cover your own vehicle damage or injuries.
Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. As an example, you may have liability limits of 100/300/100 that translate to a limit of $100,000 per injured person, $300,000 for the entire accident, and a total limit of $100,000 for damage to vehicles and property. Some companies may use one limit called combined single limit (CSL) which combines the three limits into one amount with no separate limits for injury or property damage.
Liability coverage protects against claims such as bail bonds, emergency aid, funeral expenses, repair bills for other people’s vehicles and repair costs for stationary objects. How much liability coverage do you need? That is a personal decision, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase as large an amount as possible.
This pays to fix your vehicle from damage from colliding with a stationary object or other vehicle. You first must pay a deductible then the remaining damage will be paid by your insurance company.
Collision insurance covers claims like sustaining damage from a pot hole, hitting a mailbox, scraping a guard rail and colliding with another moving vehicle. Paying for collision coverage can be pricey, so you might think about dropping it from older vehicles. You can also choose a higher deductible to get cheaper collision coverage.
Medical expense insurance
Med pay and PIP coverage reimburse you for bills such as dental work, doctor visits and nursing services. They are often used to cover expenses not covered by your health insurance program or if you are not covered by health insurance. It covers all vehicle occupants as well as if you are hit as a while walking down the street. Personal injury protection coverage is only offered in select states and gives slightly broader coverage than med pay
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will GEICO insure a car not in my name?
- What is covered in a Jeep powertrain warranty?
- Are Jeeps more expensive to insure?
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Chevrolet Malibu Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Dodge Grand Caravan Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Chevrolet Cruze Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area