2000 Acura Integra Insurance Rates
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Mar 31, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Saving money on auto insurance is a challenge for people who are new to buying insurance online. People have so many options that it can quickly become a ton of work to compare prices.
It’s a good habit to take a look at other company’s rates on a regular basis since rates tend to go up over time. Even if you got the best rates for Integra coverage on your last policy you can probably find a better price now. There is a lot of wrong information about auto insurance on the web, but we’re going to give you some of the best ways to reduce your auto insurance bill.
Get lower rates on Acura Integra insurance
Companies offering auto insurance do not advertise all their discounts in an easy-to-find place, so we researched both well-publicized and the more hidden discounts you could be receiving.
- Resident Student – Children living away from home attending college and do not have access to a covered vehicle can receive lower rates.
- Safe Drivers – Drivers who avoid accidents can get discounts for up to 45% lower rates for Integra coverage than less cautious drivers.
- Passive Restraint Discount – Vehicles equipped with air bags can qualify for discounts up to 30%.
- Multiple Cars – Buying coverage for all your vehicles on one policy can get a discount on all vehicles.
- Good Student – This discount can save 20 to 25%. This discount can apply up to age 25.
- Safety Course Discount – Taking a course teaching defensive driving skills could cut 5% off your bill depending on where you live.
- Lower Rates for Military – Being on active duty in the military may qualify for rate reductions.
- Payment Method – If you pay your bill all at once rather than paying monthly you may reduce your total bill.
- No Claims – Claim-free drivers pay less compared to bad drivers.
- Homeowners Savings – Being a homeowner can help you save on insurance coverage because maintaining a house requires personal responsibility.
Consumers should know that many deductions do not apply the whole policy. Some only apply to the price of certain insurance coverages like comprehensive or collision. So when it seems like you can get free auto insurance, it just doesn’t work that way.
For a list of providers who offer insurance coverage discounts, click here.
Tailor your coverage to you
When it comes to choosing proper insurance coverage, there isn’t really a cookie cutter policy. Coverage needs to be tailored to your specific needs.
Here are some questions about coverages that could help you determine if you would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- What is the ISO rating for a 2000 Acura Integra?
- Does my insurance cover damage caused when ticketed for reckless driving?
- Is there coverage for injuries to my pets?
- Does liability extend to a camper or trailer?
- How can I find cheaper teen driver insurance?
- Why do I only qualify for high-risk insurance?
- Who is covered by my policy?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but a few of them apply, you may need to chat with a licensed insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, take a second and complete this form.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Save $466 a year. For real?
Progressive, Allstate and GEICO constantly bombard you with ads in print and on television. All the companies have a common claim that you’ll save big if you switch your policy. But how can every company make almost identical claims?
All companies have a preferred profile for the type of driver that earns them a profit. An example of a preferred risk could possibly be between 30 and 50, owns a home, and chooses high deductibles. A customer who fits that profile will qualify for the lowest rates and is almost guaranteed to save quite a bit of money when switching.
Potential customers who don’t measure up to the requirements will be quoted a higher premium and ends up with the driver buying from a lower-cost company. The ads state “drivers who switch” not “people who quote” save that much. This is how insurance companies can make the claims of big savings. This emphasizes why drivers should quote coverage with many companies. You cannot predict which insurance companies will provide you with the cheapest Acura Integra insurance rates.
Auto insurance specifics
Knowing the specifics of your policy can be of help when determining which coverages you need for your vehicles. The coverage terms in a policy can be impossible to understand and coverage can change by endorsement.
Med pay and Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
Med pay and PIP coverage kick in for immediate expenses like pain medications, EMT expenses, hospital visits and rehabilitation expenses. The coverages can be used to fill the gap from your health insurance policy or if there is no health insurance coverage. They cover not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants as well as if you are hit as a while walking down the street. PIP coverage is not universally available but can be used in place of medical payments coverage
Auto collision coverage
This pays to fix your vehicle from damage from colliding with a stationary object or other vehicle. You will need to pay your deductible then the remaining damage will be paid by your insurance company.
Collision insurance covers things like backing into a parked car, scraping a guard rail and hitting a mailbox. Collision is rather expensive coverage, so consider dropping it from vehicles that are older. You can also bump up the deductible to bring the cost down.
This covers damage that is not covered by collision coverage. A deductible will apply then the remaining damage will be covered by your comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive insurance covers claims like damage from flooding, hail damage and damage from getting keyed. The maximum payout your auto insurance company will pay is the ACV or actual cash value, so if the vehicle’s value is low it’s probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist (UM/UIM)
Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist coverage provides protection from other drivers when they do not carry enough liability coverage. This coverage pays for hospital bills for your injuries as well as damage to your 2000 Acura Integra.
Since a lot of drivers carry very low liability coverage limits, it only takes a small accident to exceed their coverage. This is the reason having UM/UIM coverage should not be overlooked.
This can cover injuries or damage you cause to a person or their property that is your fault. This insurance protects YOU from legal claims by others. Liability doesn’t cover your injuries or vehicle damage.
Coverage consists of three different limits, bodily injury for each person, bodily injury for the entire accident, and a limit for property damage. You might see liability limits of 100/300/100 which means a limit of $100,000 per injured person, a per accident bodily injury limit of $300,000, and a total limit of $100,000 for damage to vehicles and property.
Liability coverage protects against claims such as pain and suffering, attorney fees, structural damage, medical expenses and medical services. How much coverage you buy is your choice, but buy as large an amount as possible.
Make an honest buck
The cheapest 2000 Acura Integra insurance can be bought on the web as well as from independent agents, so you should be comparing quotes from both to have the best rate selection. Some companies don’t offer online price quotes and these regional insurance providers work with independent agents.
Throughout this article, we presented many ideas to save on insurance. The most important thing to understand is the more providers you compare, the better likelihood of reducing your rate. You may be surprised to find that the best price on insurance is with a small local company.
When shopping online for insurance, it’s a bad idea to reduce coverage to reduce premium. There have been many cases where someone sacrificed liability limits or collision coverage only to regret that it was a big mistake. Your focus should be to find the BEST coverage at the best price, not the least amount of coverage.
- Auto Insurance FAQ (Farmers Insurance)
- If I File a Claim will My Insurance Go Up? (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Get the Right Protection (InsureUonline.org)
- Can I Drive Legally without Insurance? (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Uninsured Motorists: Threats on the Road (Insurance Information Insitute)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Much Does Car Insurance Cost?
- Cheap Car Insurance: Myth or Reality?
- Will a Speeding Ticket Raise My Car Insurance Rates?
- Car Insurance Rates 2018: Why are Prices Increasing?
- How Much Does Car Insurance Cost for a 16 Year Old?
- Which Cars are Cheapest to Insure?
- Does a Teenager with a Learner’s Permit Need to be Listed on my Policy?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Nissan Altima Insurance
- Hyundai Elantra Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Subaru Forester Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area