Ford Ford F-350 Insurance Rates
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Mar 3, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Are you confused by the number of insurance companies? You have a lot of company. Consumers have so many companies to choose from that it can quickly become a real challenge to find the lowest price.
Fast and Easy Auto Insurance Quotes
Performing a rate comparison can take time and effort if you don’t utilize the most efficient way. You can spend countless hours talking to insurance companies in your area, or you can stay home and use the internet to get pricing more quickly.
Many insurance companies belong to a marketplace where insurance shoppers enter their policy data once, and each company then returns a price quote based on that information. This system prevents you from having to do quote requests for every auto insurance company.
To access this free quoting program, click here to start a free quote.
One minor caviat to using this type of system is you cannot specify the insurers to get quotes from. If you wish to select individual companies to compare, we put together a list of low cost auto insurance companies in your area. Click here for list of insurance companies.
However you get your quotes, ensure you are comparing the exact same coverage information on every quote. If your comparisons have mixed coverages it’s not possible to truly determine the lowest rate. Slightly different coverage limits may result in large price differences. And when comparing auto insurance rates, know that having more price comparisons will enable you to find the best price.
Some factors that can determine what Ford F-350 Super Duty insurance costs
Smart consumers have a good feel for the factors that go into determining the rates you pay for insurance. Understanding what determines base rates enables informed choices that can help you get big savings.
- Younger drivers pay higher rates – Teen drivers tend to be more careless behind the wheel so they pay higher insurance rates. Parents adding a teenage driver onto a policy can really hurt. Older drivers are viewed as being more responsible, tend to cause fewer accidents and receive fewer citations.
- High numbers of claims are not good – Insurance companies generally give cheaper rates to people who file claims infrequently. If you tend to file frequent claims, you can look forward to either higher rates or even cancellation. Car insurance is intended to be relied upon for the bigger claims that can’t be paid out-of-pocket.
- Do you work long hours in a high stress job? – Did you know your job can affect your rates? Occupations like lawyers, business owners and dentists are shown to have the highest average rates attributed to high stress and lots of time spent at work. Other jobs such as scientists, historians and homemakers pay the least for F-350 Super Duty insurance.
- Safer occupants lowers premiums – Cars with high safety ratings can get you lower premiums. These vehicles result in less severe injuries and lower injury rates translates into fewer and smaller insurance claims passed on to you as lower rates. If your Ford F-350 Super Duty earned at least four stars on Safercar.gov or an “acceptable” rating on iihs.org it is probably cheaper to insure.
- Where you live is a factor – Residing in less populated areas can be a good thing when talking about insurance. Drivers who live in large cities have to deal with much more traffic and longer commute times. Lower population means reduced accidents as well as less vandalism and auto theft.
How to reduce Ford F-350 Super Duty insurance rates
Companies that sell car insurance don’t always advertise every available discount very well, so we took the time to find some of the more common and the harder-to-find ways to save on auto insurance.
- Senior Citizens – Mature drivers may qualify for better auto insurance rates for F-350 Super Duty insurance.
- Safe Drivers – Drivers who avoid accidents may save up to 50% more for F-350 Super Duty insurance than their less cautious counterparts.
- Paperwork-free – Some insurance companies give back up to $50 just for signing your application digitally online.
- Homeowners Savings – Owning a house may earn you a small savings due to the fact that maintaining a home shows financial diligence.
- Multiple Cars – Buying insurance for all your vehicles on one policy could earn a price break for each car.
- Air Bag Discount – Factory air bags and/or automatic seat belt systems may earn rate discounts of more than 20%.
Keep in mind that many deductions do not apply to the entire cost. A few only apply to specific coverage prices like liability and collision coverage. Even though it may seem like you could get a free auto insurance policy, it just doesn’t work that way.
To see a list of insurers with discount auto insurance rates, click here.
Tailor your coverage to you
When buying proper insurance coverage for your personal vehicles, there is no one size fits all plan. Coverage needs to be tailored to your specific needs.
For example, these questions may help you determine whether you would benefit from professional advice.
- Will filing a claim cost me more?
- Is there coverage for injuries to my pets?
- What is the difference between comprehensive and collision coverage?
- Do I really need UM/UIM coverage?
- Do I need replacement cost coverage on my 2004 Ford F-350 Super Duty?
- Is my Ford F-350 Super Duty covered if I use it for business?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed insurance agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, complete this form.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Specifics of your car insurance policy
Learning about specific coverages of your car insurance policy aids in choosing the best coverages and the correct deductibles and limits. Car insurance terms can be difficult to understand and nobody wants to actually read their policy.
Medical expense insurance – Coverage for medical payments and/or PIP kick in for expenses such as pain medications, EMT expenses and chiropractic care. They are often utilized in addition to your health insurance policy or if there is no health insurance coverage. It covers not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants and will also cover getting struck while a pedestrian. PIP coverage is not an option in every state and gives slightly broader coverage than med pay
Protection from uninsured/underinsured drivers – Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist coverage provides protection when other motorists do not carry enough liability coverage. Covered claims include injuries sustained by your vehicle’s occupants as well as damage to your Ford F-350 Super Duty.
Since many drivers carry very low liability coverage limits, it only takes a small accident to exceed their coverage. For this reason, having high UM/UIM coverages is very important.
Comprehensive (Other than Collision) – Comprehensive insurance coverage will pay to fix damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. You need to pay your deductible first then the remaining damage will be covered by your comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage protects against things such as fire damage, falling objects, hitting a deer and damage from flooding. The highest amount you can receive from a comprehensive claim is the actual cash value, so if your deductible is as high as the vehicle’s value it’s probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
Collision coverages – This coverage covers damage to your F-350 Super Duty caused by collision with an object or car. A deductible applies and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision can pay for claims like driving through your garage door, colliding with another moving vehicle, sideswiping another vehicle, backing into a parked car and colliding with a tree. Paying for collision coverage can be pricey, so consider removing coverage from vehicles that are 8 years or older. It’s also possible to increase the deductible to save money on collision insurance.
Liability car insurance – Liability insurance can cover damage that occurs to people or other property. This coverage protects you against claims from other people, and does not provide coverage for your injuries or vehicle damage.
Liability coverage has three limits: bodily injury for each person, bodily injury for the entire accident, and a limit for property damage. Your policy might show limits of 25/50/25 which stand for a $25,000 limit per person for injuries, a per accident bodily injury limit of $50,000, and property damage coverage for $25,000.
Liability coverage pays for things like legal defense fees, loss of income, pain and suffering, court costs and emergency aid. How much liability should you purchase? That is your choice, but you should buy higher limits if possible.
Smart shoppers get results
Discount 2004 Ford F-350 Super Duty insurance is available online in addition to many insurance agents, and you need to price shop both to have the best rate selection. There are still a few companies who do not provide online price quotes and many times these smaller companies only sell through independent insurance agents.
Consumers change insurance companies for a variety of reasons including denial of a claim, unfair underwriting practices, extreme rates for teen drivers or even delays in paying claims. Regardless of your reason, finding a great new company is actually quite simple.
While you’re price shopping online, it’s a bad idea to buy lower coverage limits just to save a few bucks. There have been many cases where drivers have reduced physical damage coverage only to regret at claim time that it was a big error on their part. Your focus should be to buy enough coverage for the lowest price while still protecting your assets.
For more information, feel free to visit the resources below:
- Protect Yourself Against Auto Theft (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Understanding Your Insurance Deductible (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Parking Tips to Reduce Door Dings (State Farm)
- Event Data Recorders FAQ (iihs.org)
- Five Tips to Save on Auto Insurance (Insurance Information Insitute)
Frequently Asked Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Chevrolet Malibu Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Kia Forte Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Hyundai Sonata Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area