Lower Your 2004 Toyota Camry Solara Insurance Quotes
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Nov 18, 2021
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Locating low-cost insurance for a Toyota Camry Solara can normally be difficult, but you can learn the following methods to find lower rates.
There are both good and bad ways to buy insurance coverage so you’re going to learn the absolute fastest way to compare rates on a Toyota and get the cheapest rates either online or from local insurance agents.
Factors that can influence insurance rates for a Toyota Camry Solara
An important part of buying insurance is that you know some of the elements that go into determining the price you pay for car insurance. When you know what positively or negatively controls the rates you pay empowers consumers to make smart changes that can help you get better car insurance rates.
- Your spouse saves you money – Being married can actually save you money on your car insurance policy. Having a significant other translates into being more mature than a single person and statistics show married drivers get in fewer accidents.
- Older drivers save more – Older insureds tend to be more responsible, tend to cause fewer accidents and receive fewer citations. Teenage drivers are statistically proven to be careless and easily distracted when behind the wheel therefore car insurance rates are much higher.
- Increase deductibles and save – The deductibles represent how much money you are willing to pay out-of-pocket in the event of a claim. Physical damage insurance, otherwise known as comp (or other than collision) and collision, insures against damage to your car. Some instances where coverage would apply could be colliding with a building, damage from fire, and burglary. The more you are required to pay out-of-pocket, the less your car insurance will be for Camry Solara insurance.
- Don’t get talked into coverage you don’t need – There are many add-on coverages that you can buy when buying car insurance. Things like vanishing deductibles, towing coverage and membership fees are examples of these. These coverages may sound good initially, but your needs may have changed so remove them from your policy.
Be sure to get all your discounts
The cost of insuring your cars can be expensive, but companies offer discounts to help bring down the price. Certain discounts will be applied at the time you complete a quote, but less common discounts must be requested specifically before being credited. If they aren’t giving you every credit possible, you are throwing money away.
- Fewer Miles Equal More Savings – Low mileage vehicles can earn a substantially lower rate.
- New Vehicle Savings – Buying coverage on a new vehicle is cheaper compared to insuring an older model.
- Auto/Home Discount – When you have multiple policies with the same company you may save approximately 10% to 15%.
- Student in College – Children who live away from home without a vehicle on campus may qualify for this discount.
- Multiple Vehicles – Insuring multiple vehicles on the same car insurance policy qualifies for this discount.
- Safe Driver Discount – Drivers who don’t get into accidents may save up to 50% more for Camry Solara insurance than less cautious drivers.
- Paperwork-free – A few companies will discount your bill up to fifty bucks for buying your policy on their website.
- Senior Citizens – If you’re over the age of 55, you may receive a small decrease in premiums for Camry Solara insurance.
- Safety Course Discount – Taking a driver safety course could cut 5% off your bill and easily recoup the cost of the course.
Drivers should understand that most of the big mark downs will not be given to the overall cost of the policy. Most only apply to the price of certain insurance coverages like liability and collision coverage. So even though they make it sound like all the discounts add up to a free policy, car insurance companies aren’t that generous. Any qualifying discounts will cut your overall premium however.
Car insurance companies that may offer these money-saving discounts include:
- State Farm
- 21st Century
Before buying, ask all companies you are considering which discounts they offer. Savings may not be available in every state.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
How do I know if I need professional advice?
When buying adequate coverage, there isn’t really a best way to insure your cars. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s.
Here are some questions about coverages that may help highlight whether or not you will benefit from professional help.
- What is covered by UM/UIM coverage?
- How does medical payments coverage work?
- Is my camper covered by my car insurance policy?
- What if I owe more than I can insure my car for?
- Who is covered when they drive my 2004 Toyota Camry Solara?
- Where can I find high-risk insurance?
- How much underlying liability do I need for an umbrella policy?
- Can I get a multi-policy discount for packaging my home and auto coverage?
- Does coverage extend to a rental car in a foreign country?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions, you might consider talking to a licensed agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, fill out this quick form. It’s fast, doesn’t cost anything and can provide invaluable advice.
Specific coverages for a Toyota Camry Solara
Learning about specific coverages of your policy helps when choosing which coverages you need for your vehicles. Policy terminology can be difficult to understand and nobody wants to actually read their policy.
Coverage for uninsured or underinsured drivers – This provides protection when other motorists either have no liability insurance or not enough. Covered losses include hospital bills for your injuries and also any damage incurred to your 2004 Toyota Camry Solara.
Since many drivers carry very low liability coverage limits, their limits can quickly be used up. This is the reason having UM/UIM coverage is a good idea. Frequently these limits do not exceed the liability coverage limits.
Liability insurance – This coverage protects you from damages or injuries you inflict on people or other property. This coverage protects you from legal claims by others, and doesn’t cover your own vehicle damage or injuries.
Liability coverage has three limits: bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. Your policy might show values of 100/300/100 that translate to $100,000 in coverage for each person’s injuries, $300,000 for the entire accident, and $100,000 of coverage for damaged property. Occasionally you may see one limit called combined single limit (CSL) which limits claims to one amount without having the split limit caps.
Liability coverage pays for things such as court costs, medical services, funeral expenses and bail bonds. How much liability should you purchase? That is a personal decision, but you should buy as high a limit as you can afford.
Collision – This pays to fix your vehicle from damage resulting from a collision with a stationary object or other vehicle. You have to pay a deductible then your collision coverage will kick in.
Collision coverage pays for claims such as rolling your car, driving through your garage door and sustaining damage from a pot hole. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so you might think about dropping it from vehicles that are 8 years or older. Another option is to raise the deductible to get cheaper collision coverage.
Comprehensive car insurance – Comprehensive insurance coverage will pay to fix damage that is not covered by collision coverage. A deductible will apply then the remaining damage will be covered by your comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage protects against claims like vandalism, damage from flooding, theft, hitting a bird and hitting a deer. The maximum amount you can receive from a comprehensive claim is the actual cash value, so if the vehicle’s value is low it’s probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
Coverage for medical expenses – Medical payments and Personal Injury Protection insurance provide coverage for expenses like ambulance fees, funeral costs, doctor visits and rehabilitation expenses. The coverages can be utilized in addition to your health insurance program or if you lack health insurance entirely. They cover you and your occupants and will also cover any family member struck as a pedestrian. PIP is not an option in every state but can be used in place of medical payments coverage
Smart shoppers get results
When buying insurance coverage, it’s a bad idea to sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums. Too many times, someone dropped liability limits or collision coverage and found out when filing a claim that saving that couple of dollars actually costed them tens of thousands. The ultimate goal is to purchase a proper amount of coverage at an affordable rate while not skimping on critical coverages.
Drivers leave their current company for many reasons like being labeled a high risk driver, high prices, not issuing a premium refund and even questionable increases in premium. Regardless of your reason for switching companies, switching insurance coverage companies can be less work than you think.
We just showed you a lot of information how to save on 2004 Toyota Camry Solara insurance. It’s most important to understand that the more providers you compare, the better likelihood of reducing your rate. Drivers may discover the lowest priced insurance coverage comes from a small local company.
To read more, feel free to browse the resources below:
- Drunk Driving Statistics (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Should I Purchase an Umbrella Liability Policy? (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Auto Insurance Facts and Statistics (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Learn About Car Insurance (GEICO)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will GEICO insure a car not in my name?
- What is covered in a Jeep powertrain warranty?
- Are Jeeps more expensive to insure?
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Jeep Wrangler Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Honda Odyssey Insurance
- Dodge Grand Caravan Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area