Cheapest 2007 GMC Envoy Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Jun 4, 2023
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Feel like you’re a prisoner to an overpriced car insurance policy? Believe me, there are many people just like you. Because there are so many options, it can be hard to find the most affordable insurer.
Consumers should take time to shop coverage around at least once a year since rates change regularly. Just because you had the lowest rates for Envoy coverage on your last policy there may be better deals available now. Forget anything you know (or think you know) about car insurance because we’re going to demonstrate the proper way to properly buy coverages while reducing your premium.
The most recommended method to get policy rate comparisons is to know the trick all the major auto insurance companies have advanced systems to provide you with a free rate quote. To get started, all you need to do is provide a little information like if the vehicle is leased, driver details, whether or not you need a SR-22, and how you use your vehicles. That rating data is then sent to many highly-rated insurers and they respond with quotes quickly.
To compare multiple company rates now, click here and complete the quick form.
Be sure to get all your discounts
Car insurance companies do not advertise all their discounts in a way that’s easy to find, so the following is a list of both the well known and the harder-to-find ways to save on insurance coverage. If you aren’t receiving every discount you qualify for, you are paying more than you should be.
- Driver’s Ed – Cut your cost by having your teen driver enroll in driver’s education in high school.
- Homeowners Savings – Owning a home may earn you a small savings because of the fact that having a home demonstrates responsibility.
- Early Signing – Select companies give a discount for switching policies prior to your current policy expiring. This can save 10% or more.
- No Claims – Drivers who don’t have accidents pay less when compared with bad drivers.
- Government Employees – Being employed by or retired from a federal job may qualify you for a discount for Envoy coverage depending on your company.
- Theft Prevention System – Anti-theft and alarm systems are stolen less frequently and earn discounts up to 10%.
- Anti-lock Brake System – Anti-lock brake equipped vehicles prevent accidents and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Good Students Pay Less – This discount can save 20 to 25%. The discount lasts up to age 25.
It’s important to note that some of the credits will not apply the whole policy. The majority will only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as comp or med pay. So even though it sounds like all those discounts means the company will pay you, companies don’t profit that way.
Insurance companies that may offer these money-saving discounts include:
- State Farm
- Liberty Mutual
- American Family
- Farmers Insurance
- Auto-Owners Insurance
Before buying, ask each insurance company what discounts are available to you. Savings might not apply in every state.
How do I know if I need professional advice?
When it comes to choosing the best car insurance coverage, there really is not a one size fits all plan. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s so your insurance should reflect that For instance, these questions could help you determine if you will benefit from professional help.
- Does my car insurance cover rental cars?
- Do I need rental car coverage?
- Do I get a pro-rated refund if I cancel my policy early?
- When does my teenage driver need to be added to my policy?
- Should I buy only the required minimum liability coverage?
- Why am I required to get a high-risk car insurance policy?
- Does my policy cover me when driving someone else’s vehicle?
- What is the minimum liability in my state?
- Can I afford to pay high deductible claims out of pocket?
If you can’t answer these questions but you think they might apply to your situation, you may need to chat with a licensed insurance agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, simply complete this short form or you can go here for a list of companies in your area. It only takes a few minutes and can provide invaluable advice.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Insurance myths debunked
Consumers can’t get away from ads that promise big savings by State Farm and Allstate. They all seem to have a common claim that you’ll save big if you switch to their company.
How do they all make the same claim? It’s all in the numbers.
Insurance companies have a preferred profile for the type of driver they prefer to insure. For instance, a preferred risk could be between the ages of 30 and 50, has no prior claims, and chooses high deductibles. Any new insured that hits that “sweet spot” is entitled to the best price and as a result will probably pay quite a bit less when switching companies.
Potential customers who do not match these standards will be quoted a more expensive rate which leads to business not being written. The ad wording is “drivers who switch” not “everyone that quotes” save that much money. This is how companies can truthfully state the savings. This emphasizes why it’s extremely important to quote coverage with many companies. It’s impossible to know which insurance company will provide you with the cheapest GMC Envoy insurance rates.
Car insurance 101
Learning about specific coverages of a auto insurance policy aids in choosing appropriate coverage for your vehicles. Policy terminology can be ambiguous and coverage can change by endorsement. Listed below are the usual coverages available from auto insurance companies.
Medical costs insurance
Medical payments and Personal Injury Protection insurance kick in for bills such as funeral costs, hospital visits and doctor visits. They are used to fill the gap from your health insurance program or if you do not have health coverage. It covers you and your occupants in addition to any family member struck as a pedestrian. PIP coverage is only offered in select states but it provides additional coverages not offered by medical payments coverage
Comprehensive or Other Than Collision
This will pay to fix damage that is not covered by collision coverage. You first must pay your deductible then your comprehensive coverage will pay.
Comprehensive insurance covers claims like damage from flooding, vandalism, hail damage, a broken windshield and fire damage. The maximum payout you can receive from a comprehensive claim is the actual cash value, so if the vehicle’s value is low consider removing comprehensive coverage.
Auto liability insurance
Liability coverage protects you from damage that occurs to people or other property by causing an accident. Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. Your policy might show policy limits of 25/50/25 that means you have a $25,000 limit per person for injuries, $50,000 for the entire accident, and a limit of $25,000 paid for damaged property.
Liability coverage protects against things like attorney fees, legal defense fees, funeral expenses, structural damage and loss of income. How much coverage you buy is a personal decision, but you should buy higher limits if possible.
This provides protection from other drivers when they are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. This coverage pays for hospital bills for your injuries and damage to your GMC Envoy.
Since many drivers carry very low liability coverage limits, it only takes a small accident to exceed their coverage. This is the reason having UM/UIM coverage is very important.
Collision coverage pays to fix your vehicle from damage resulting from colliding with a stationary object or other vehicle. A deductible applies then the remaining damage will be paid by your insurance company.
Collision coverage protects against things like hitting a mailbox, crashing into a ditch, sideswiping another vehicle and colliding with a tree. Collision is rather expensive coverage, so you might think about dropping it from vehicles that are older. Drivers also have the option to increase the deductible to get cheaper collision coverage.
Don’t throw your cash in the trash
When shopping online for auto insurance, do not buy less coverage just to save a little money. Too many times, an insured cut comprehensive coverage or liability limits to discover at claim time that they should have had better coverage. The proper strategy is to buy enough coverage at an affordable rate while still protecting your assets.
We just presented some good ideas how to lower your 2007 GMC Envoy insurance rates. The key concept to understand is the more quotes you get, the better your chances of lowering your rates. Consumers could even find that the biggest savings come from a small mutual company. They can often insure niche markets at a lower cost than the large multi-state companies such as Allstate, GEICO and Progressive.
More information can be found below:
- Teen Driving Statistics (iihs.org)
- Auto Crash Statistics (Insurance Information Insitute)
- What is Covered by GAP Insurance? (Allstate)
- Auto Insurance Learning Center (State Farm)
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I find the cheapest insurance rates for a 2007 GMC Envoy in 2023?
To find the cheapest insurance rates for a 2007 GMC Envoy in 2023, you can follow these five steps:
- Shop around: Obtain quotes from multiple insurance providers. Each company may have different rates and discounts, so comparing prices is essential.
- Consider different coverage levels: Evaluate your insurance needs and consider the coverage options available. Opting for a higher deductible or reducing certain coverage types may help lower your premium.
- Maintain a good driving record: Insurance companies often offer better rates to drivers with a clean driving history. Avoid accidents and traffic violations to keep your record favorable.
- Inquire about discounts: Ask the insurance companies about any available discounts. Some common discounts include safe driver discounts, multi-policy discounts (bundling your auto insurance with other policies), and anti-theft device discounts.
- Look for special programs: Certain insurance providers offer specialized programs or policies aimed at providing more affordable rates for older vehicles. Inquire if such options are available for your 2007 GMC Envoy.
Are insurance rates generally higher for older vehicles like the 2007 GMC Envoy?
Insurance rates for older vehicles like the 2007 GMC Envoy can vary. While it is true that older vehicles generally have lower market values, insurance rates can be influenced by factors such as the cost of repairs, safety features, and the vehicle’s popularity among thieves. Additionally, the driver’s personal profile, including their driving history and location, can impact the rates as well. It is recommended to obtain quotes from multiple insurance providers to get an accurate idea of the rates for a specific vehicle.
What are some factors that can affect the insurance rates for a 2007 GMC Envoy?
The insurance costs for a 2007 GMC Envoy might vary depending on a number of factors. These include the five most typical elements:
- Driver’s age and driving history
- Coverage options
- Deductible amount
- Vehicle usage
Can I reduce my insurance rates for a 2007 GMC Envoy by taking a defensive driving course?
Completing a defensive driving course can often reduce insurance rates for a 2007 GMC Envoy. These courses equip drivers with additional skills and knowledge to handle different road situations, lowering the risk of accidents. Insurance companies frequently provide discounts for completing these courses. Check with your insurance provider to inquire about discounts and any approved courses you need to take to qualify.
Are there any specific safety features in the 2007 GMC Envoy that can help lower insurance rates?
The 2007 GMC Envoy is equipped with safety features such as ABS, stability control, traction control, dual front airbags, side curtain airbags, and anti-theft systems. Insurance companies often view vehicles with these advanced safety features as less risky, potentially leading to lower insurance premiums. Check with your insurance provider to see if they offer any discounts for these safety features.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Volkswagen Jetta Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Chevrolet Cruze Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area