2007 Honda Accord Insurance Rates
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Mar 19, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Average insurance rates for a 2007 Honda Accord are $990 a year for full coverage. Comprehensive insurance costs around $148 each year, collision insurance costs $210, and liability insurance costs around $474. Buying a liability-only policy costs as low as $522 a year, and high-risk insurance costs $2,136 or more. Teen drivers receive the highest rates at up to $4,028 a year.
Annual premium for full coverage: $990
Rate estimates for 2007 Honda Accord Insurance
Rate data is compiled from all 50 U.S. states and averaged for all 2007 Honda Accord models. Rates are based on a 40-year-old male driver, $500 comprehensive and collision deductibles, and a clean driving record. Remaining premium consists of UM/UIM coverage, Medical/PIP, and policy fees.
Price Range by Coverage and Risk
For a 40-year-old driver, prices range range from as low as $522 for just liability coverage to a high rate of $2,136 for high-risk insurance.
These differences show why all drivers should compare prices for a specific zip code and risk profile, rather than relying on price averages.
Use the form below to get rates for your location.
Enter your zip code below to view companies based on your location that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Recommended Companies for Cheap 2007 Honda Accord Insurance
Looking for cheaper car insurance rates for your Honda Accord? No one in their right mind looks forward to buying car insurance, especially knowing the cost is too high. Online insurance companies like State Farm, Farmers Insurance, GEICO and Allstate constantly bombard you with TV and radio ads and it can be hard to avoid their marketing magic and take the time to shop coverage around.
Comparison of Auto Insurance
Lowering your 2007 Honda Accord auto insurance rates is not rocket science. The only requirement is to take a couple of minutes comparing rate quotes from different insurance companies. It is quite easy and can be accomplished using a couple different methods.
- The most efficient way consumers can make multiple comparisons is a comparison rater form click here to open form in new window. This method prevents you from having to do boring form submissions for each company. One quote request gets you coverage quotes from multiple companies.
- A harder way to find lower rates is to take the time to go to the website of each company and fill out their own quote form. For examples sake, let’s say you want rates from Nationwide, Progressive and GMAC. To get rate quotes you would need to go to every website and enter your information, which is why most consumers use the first method. To view a list of companies in your area, click here.
- The hardest method of comparing rate quotes is to spend your day driving to different agent offices. The internet can eliminate the need for a local agent unless you want the trained guidance of a licensed agent. However, consumers can obtain prices from the web and get advice from an agent in your area.
It doesn’t matter which method you choose, just ensure you’re using identical quote information on every quote you get. If you are comparing higher or lower deductibles it will be impossible to find the best deal for your Honda Accord.
Cut prices on 2007 Honda Accord insurance
Car insurance is not cheap, but companies offer discounts that you may not even be aware of. Larger premium reductions will be automatically applied when you quote, but a few need to be specifically requested before you will receive the discount. If you don’t get every credit possible, you’re paying more than you need to.
- Anti-lock Brakes – Vehicles equipped with ABS or steering control prevent accidents and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Multiple Vehicles – Insuring multiple vehicles on the same car insurance policy qualifies for this discount.
- Pay Now and Pay Less – If paying your policy premium upfront instead of making monthly payments you could save 5% or more.
- Theft Prevention System – Cars that have factory anti-theft systems can help prevent theft and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Accident Forgiveness – A handful of insurance companies will forgive one accident before hitting you with a surcharge as long as you don’t have any claims for a certain period of time.
- Distant Student – Youth drivers who attend school more than 100 miles from home without a vehicle on campus may be able to be covered for less.
- Auto/Life Discount – Some companies give a discount if you purchase a life insurance policy as well.
- Student Driver Training – Require your teen driver to enroll in driver’s education if it’s offered in school.
- Senior Discount – Mature drivers may be able to get a discount up to 10% for Accord coverage.
- Service Members Pay Less – Having a family member in the military could be rewarded with lower premiums.
It’s important to understand that most of the big mark downs will not be given to the overall cost of the policy. Most only cut individual premiums such as physical damage coverage or medical payments. Even though it may seem like having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, companies don’t profit that way. Any amount of discount will bring down the cost of coverage.
Insurance companies that may offer these benefits include:
Check with every prospective company how you can save money. Some discounts may not be available in your state.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Tailor your coverage to you
When buying the right insurance coverage, there really is no single plan that fits everyone. Every situation is different so your insurance should reflect that For instance, these questions could help you determine whether or not you could use an agent’s help.
- What is the difference between comprehensive and collision coverage?
- Are rock chip repairs covered?
- Is my 2007 Honda Accord covered for flood damage?
- Is borrowed equipment or tools covered if stolen or damaged?
- Does my policy cover me when driving someone else’s vehicle?
- How do I insure my teen driver?
- Does coverage extend to Mexico or Canada?
- Can I make deliveries for my home business?
- What are the best liability limits?
If you’re not sure about those questions but one or more may apply to you, you may need to chat with a licensed insurance agent. To find an agent in your area, fill out this quick form or you can go here for a list of companies in your area. It only takes a few minutes and you can get the answers you need.
Knowing the specifics of your policy can help you determine appropriate coverage at the best deductibles and correct limits. Insurance terms can be ambiguous and coverage can change by endorsement. Below you’ll find typical coverages found on the average insurance policy.
Comprehensive insurance – Comprehensive insurance pays to fix your vehicle from damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. You need to pay your deductible first then your comprehensive coverage will pay.
Comprehensive insurance covers things such as theft, a broken windshield and a tree branch falling on your vehicle. The highest amount you can receive from a comprehensive claim is the cash value of the vehicle, so if your deductible is as high as the vehicle’s value consider removing comprehensive coverage.
Auto liability – Liability insurance provides protection from damage that occurs to other’s property or people in an accident. It protects you from claims by other people. Liability doesn’t cover your own vehicle damage or injuries.
It consists of three limits, bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. Your policy might show limits of 50/100/50 which means a limit of $50,000 per injured person, a limit of $100,000 in injury protection per accident, and property damage coverage for $50,000. Alternatively, you may have a combined single limit or CSL which provides one coverage limit rather than limiting it on a per person basis.
Liability can pay for things like bail bonds, loss of income and emergency aid. The amount of liability coverage you purchase is a personal decision, but you should buy as large an amount as possible.
Coverage for medical expenses – Coverage for medical payments and/or PIP provide coverage for expenses like nursing services, funeral costs and dental work. They are often utilized in addition to your health insurance program or if you are not covered by health insurance. They cover not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants in addition to getting struck while a pedestrian. PIP is not an option in every state and gives slightly broader coverage than med pay
Coverage for uninsured or underinsured drivers – This protects you and your vehicle’s occupants from other drivers when they either have no liability insurance or not enough. Covered claims include injuries sustained by your vehicle’s occupants and also any damage incurred to your 2007 Honda Accord.
Since many drivers only carry the minimum required liability limits, it doesn’t take a major accident to exceed their coverage limits. For this reason, having high UM/UIM coverages is important protection for you and your family. Frequently the UM/UIM limits do not exceed the liability coverage limits.
Collision – Collision coverage pays for damage to your Accord from colliding with another car or object. You will need to pay your deductible and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision insurance covers things like driving through your garage door, sideswiping another vehicle and damaging your car on a curb. Collision is rather expensive coverage, so you might think about dropping it from vehicles that are older. You can also bump up the deductible to get cheaper collision coverage.
Have money to burn
The cheapest 2007 Honda Accord insurance is attainable on the web in addition to many insurance agents, so you should be comparing quotes from both to have the best selection. Some companies do not provide online quoting and usually these small, regional companies provide coverage only through local independent agents.
When trying to cut insurance costs, it’s a bad idea to buy lower coverage limits just to save a few bucks. There have been many cases where someone sacrificed full coverage only to discover later they didn’t purchase enough coverage. Your strategy should be to buy a smart amount of coverage at the best price while still protecting your assets.
- How do I File a Claim? (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Distracted Driving (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Airbag FAQ (iihs.org)
- Vehicle Insurance (Wikipedia)
- Choosing a Car for Your Teen (State Farm)
- Red Light Cameras (State Farm)
Rates by U.S. City
|New York City, NY||$1,563|
|Los Angeles, CA||$1,689|
Need a specific model?
Choose your model and trim below
Rates by Driver Age
Full coverage, $500 deductibles
Rates by Deductible
Full coverage, driver age 40
Rates by Liability Limit
Full coverage, driver age 40
Rates for High Risk Drivers
Full coverage, $500 deductibles, two speeding tickets, and one at-fault accident
If a financial responsibility filing is required, the additional charge below may also apply.
Potential Rate Discounts
If you qualify for discounts, you may save the amounts shown below.
|5-yr Accident Free||$60|
|5-yr Claim Free||$62|
|Paid in Full/EFT||$35|
Discounts are estimated and may not be available from every company or in every state.