Cheapest 2007 Jeep Patriot Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Jun 4, 2023
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Trying to find lower insurance coverage rates for your Jeep Patriot? Confused by the crazy number of insurance coverage options? You have a lot of company. People have so many choices that it can easily become a real challenge to locate the lowest price.
Comprehensive Car Insurance Comparison Quotes
The are a couple different ways to compare quotes from different insurance companies. One of the best ways to find the cheapest 2007 Jeep Patriot insurance rates consists of obtaining rate quotes online. This can be accomplished in just a few minutes using one of these methods.
- One of the best ways to get the best comparison quotes is to use a rate comparison form click here to open form in new window. This easy form eliminates the need for boring form submissions for each company. Taking the time to complete one form will get you rate comparisons from car insurance companies with the best prices. It’s definitely the quickest method.
- A more difficult way to get comparison quotes requires you to visit the website for every company you want to comare to complete a price quote. For examples sake, let’s say you want rates from Nationwide, State Farm and Travelers. To get rate quotes you would need to take the time to go to each site and enter your information, which is why most consumers use the first method.For a list of links to insurance companies in your area, click here.
- The most time-consuming way of comparing rate quotes is to waste gas driving to different agent offices. Buying insurance online can eliminate the need for a local agent unless you have a need for the professional advice that only a license agent can provide. Drivers can price shop your coverage online and still use a local agent and we’ll talk about that later.
It doesn’t matter which method you choose, just make absolute certain that you use exactly the same coverage limits with each company. If your comparisons have different values for each quote it’s not possible to make a fair comparison for your Jeep Patriot. Having just a slight variation in coverages can make a big difference in price. And when comparison shopping, more quotes will enable you to find the best rates.
More discounts equal less premium
Car insurance companies do not advertise every available discount very well, so we took the time to find some of the more common and also the lesser-known insurance coverage savings.
- Auto/Life Discount – Select insurance companies reward you with better rates if you take out auto and life insurance together.
- Student Driver Training – Make teen driver coverage more affordable by requiring them to successfully complete driver’s ed class in high school.
- Seat Belts Save – Drivers who require all occupants to use their safety belts can save up to 15% off your PIP or medical payments premium.
- Save over 55 – If you qualify as a senior citizen, you may receive a discount up to 10% on Patriot coverage.
- Discounts for Safe Drivers – Drivers who avoid accidents can pay as much as 50% less on Patriot coverage than their less cautious counterparts.
A little note about advertised discounts, many deductions do not apply to the entire policy premium. Most cut specific coverage prices like medical payments or collision. Just because you may think you could get a free insurance coverage policy, companies wouldn’t make money that way.
Car insurance companies that may offer these benefits include:
Before buying, ask all companies you are considering what discounts are available to you. Some discounts may not apply in your state.
It’s not one size fits all
When choosing coverage, there is no “perfect” insurance plan. Each situation is unique.
For instance, these questions may help highlight whether your personal situation could use an agent’s help.
- Do I pay less for low miles?
- Will I be non-renewed for getting a DUI or other conviction?
- What are the best liability limits?
- Where can I get insurance after a DUI in my state?
- When should my teen driver be added to my policy?
- Will my vehicle be repaired with OEM or aftermarket parts?
- Why am I required to buy liability insurance?
- Is my 2007 Jeep Patriot covered for smoke damage?
If you can’t answer these questions but a few of them apply, you may need to chat with a licensed agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, simply complete this short form.
Auto insurance coverages
Understanding the coverages of a car insurance policy helps when choosing which coverages you need for your vehicles. Policy terminology can be impossible to understand and nobody wants to actually read their policy.
Protection from uninsured/underinsured drivers
This gives you protection from other motorists when they do not carry enough liability coverage. Covered claims include injuries sustained by your vehicle’s occupants as well as damage to your Jeep Patriot.
Since a lot of drivers only purchase the least amount of liability that is required, it only takes a small accident to exceed their coverage. For this reason, having high UM/UIM coverages is important protection for you and your family.
Medical expense insurance
Coverage for medical payments and/or PIP provide coverage for short-term medical expenses for X-ray expenses, hospital visits and nursing services. They are often used to cover expenses not covered by your health insurance plan or if you lack health insurance entirely. Coverage applies to you and your occupants as well as getting struck while a pedestrian. PIP is not available in all states and gives slightly broader coverage than med pay
Liability insurance will cover damages or injuries you inflict on a person or their property. Liability coverage has three limits: bodily injury per person, bodily injury per accident and property damage. Your policy might show limits of 100/300/100 that translate to a $100,000 limit per person for injuries, a total of $300,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and property damage coverage for $100,000.
Liability coverage pays for things such as medical expenses, emergency aid, repair costs for stationary objects, attorney fees and repair bills for other people’s vehicles. The amount of liability coverage you purchase is a decision to put some thought into, but you should buy higher limits if possible.
Comprehensive (Other than Collision)
This pays to fix your vehicle from damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. A deductible will apply and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage pays for claims like vandalism, hail damage, fire damage, rock chips in glass and a tree branch falling on your vehicle. The most your car insurance company will pay is the cash value of the vehicle, so if the vehicle’s value is low it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
Coverage for collisions
This covers damage to your Patriot from colliding with an object or car. A deductible applies and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision coverage pays for things such as crashing into a ditch, sideswiping another vehicle, backing into a parked car and colliding with another moving vehicle. This coverage can be expensive, so consider dropping it from lower value vehicles. Another option is to increase the deductible to bring the cost down.
Save your cold hard cash
Cheaper 2007 Jeep Patriot insurance is possible from both online companies in addition to many insurance agents, so compare prices from both so you have a total pricing picture. There are still a few companies who do not provide the ability to get a quote online and usually these small insurance companies provide coverage only through local independent agents.
We covered some good ideas how to compare insurance prices online. It’s most important to understand that the more times you quote, the better your comparison will be. You may even find the best prices are with a company that doesn’t do a lot of advertising.
When trying to cut insurance costs, don’t be tempted to skimp on coverage in order to save money. There have been many cases where drivers have reduced uninsured motorist or liability limits only to find out that a couple dollars of savings turned into a financial nightmare. The proper strategy is to buy the best coverage you can find at the best price while not skimping on critical coverages.
Much more information about auto insurance is located on the following sites:
- How Much Auto Coverage do I Need? (Insurance Information Insitute)
- What is a Telematics Device? (Allstate)
- Event Data Recorders FAQ (iihs.org)
- Protect Yourself Against Auto Theft (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Understanding Your Insurance Deductible (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Five Mistakes to Avoid (Insurance Information Insitute)
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I find the cheapest insurance for my 2007 Jeep Patriot?
To find the cheapest insurance for your 2007 Jeep Patriot, consider the following steps:
- Shop around: Obtain quotes from multiple insurance companies to compare prices and coverage options.
- Maintain a good driving record: A clean driving history can help you qualify for lower insurance premiums.
- Increase deductibles: Opting for a higher deductible can lower your insurance premiums. However, ensure that you can afford to pay the deductible in case of an accident.
- Explore discounts: Inquire about available discounts, such as multi-policy discounts, safe driver discounts, or discounts for installing anti-theft devices in your Jeep Patriot.
- Consider usage-based insurance: Some insurance companies offer programs where your premiums are based on your actual driving habits, potentially resulting in lower costs if you’re a safe driver.
- Review your coverage needs: Assess your insurance coverage requirements and consider dropping or adjusting coverage types that are not necessary for your situation.
- Maintain a good credit score: Many insurance companies use credit scores to determine premiums, so maintaining a good credit score can help you secure lower insurance rates.
Are there any specific factors that affect the insurance rates for a 2007 Jeep Patriot?
Yes, several factors can impact the insurance rates for a 2007 Jeep Patriot. These factors include:
- Age and driving experience: Young or inexperienced drivers often face higher insurance rates compared to older, more experienced drivers.
- Location: Insurance rates can vary depending on where you live. Areas with higher rates of accidents or theft may have higher premiums.
- Annual mileage: The more you drive your Jeep Patriot, the higher the risk, which can affect your insurance rates.
- Vehicle’s value: The value of your 2007 Jeep Patriot can impact insurance rates. Higher-value vehicles may have higher premiums.
- Safety features: Installing safety features like anti-lock brakes, airbags, or anti-theft devices can potentially lower your insurance premiums.
- Insurance history: Your previous insurance claims history and driving record can influence the rates you are quoted.
Can I get insurance coverage for my 2007 Jeep Patriot if it has a salvage title?
Yes, it is possible to get insurance coverage for a 2007 Jeep Patriot with a salvage title. However, insurance companies may have specific guidelines or limitations regarding coverage for salvage vehicles. The availability of coverage and the cost of insurance may vary from one insurance company to another. It’s recommended to contact insurance providers directly to inquire about their policies and coverage options for salvage-titled vehicles.
Are there any specific insurance requirements for a 2007 Jeep Patriot?
The specific insurance requirements for a 2007 Jeep Patriot can vary depending on your location and local regulations. In most regions, liability insurance is typically required by law. Liability coverage helps cover costs if you cause an accident and damage other people’s property or injure others. Additionally, if you have a loan or lease on your Jeep Patriot, the lender or leasing company may require you to carry comprehensive and collision coverage to protect their investment. It’s important to check your local laws and consult with your insurance provider to ensure you meet the necessary insurance requirements for your Jeep Patriot.
Are there any recommended insurance companies known for providing affordable coverage for a 2007 Jeep Patriot?
The affordability of insurance coverage can vary depending on factors such as location, driving record, and individual circumstances. It is advisable to obtain quotes from multiple insurance companies to compare rates and coverage options specific to your needs. Some well-known insurance companies often mentioned for their competitive rates include GEICO, Progressive, State Farm, Allstate, and USAA (for military personnel and their families). However, the best option for you may depend on your personal circumstances and requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Jeep Wrangler Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Toyota Sienna Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area