Cheap 2007 Lexus LS 460 Insurance Quotes
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Nov 16, 2021
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Want lower auto insurance rates for your Lexus LS 460? Feel like you’re a prisoner to high-priced auto insurance? Believe me when I say you are not the only one feeling buyer’s remorse. Lots of car insurance companies contend to insure your vehicles, and it can be difficult to compare rates and uncover the absolute best rate
It’s a good habit to compare rates every six months since insurance rates change frequently. Just because you found the best rates for LS 460 insurance two years ago there is a good chance you can find better rates now. Don’t believe everything you read about auto insurance on the internet, so with this article, you’re going to get some great ideas on how to save money.
If you have a policy now or are just looking to switch companies, you can use these tips to reduce the price you pay while maximizing coverage. Choosing the best insurance company for you is quite easy. Drivers only need an understanding of the best way to get comparison quotes over the internet.
Comprehensive Insurance Coverage Comparison
Shopping for lower insurance coverage rates is a ton of work if you don’t know the easiest way. You can waste hours talking to agents in your area, or you could use online quotes to get prices fast.
All the larger companies enroll in a system where prospective buyers submit their information once, and at least one company returns a rated price for coverage. This eliminates the need for quote requests for each company.
To access this free quoting program, click here (opens in new window).
The one disadvantage to getting quotes like this is you can’t choose the providers you will receive quotes from. If you wish to select individual companies for rate comparison, we have a page of low cost insurance coverage companies in your area. Click here to view list.
It’s your choice how you get your quotes, but be sure to compare the exact same coverages for every company. If each company quotes mixed coverages it will be next to impossible to determine the lowest rate for your Lexus LS 460.
Don’t overlook these discounts
Insurance can be prohibitively expensive, but there could be available discounts that many people don’t even know exist. Some trigger automatically when you quote, but some must be asked for prior to receiving the credit. If you’re not getting every credit available, you’re paying more than you need to.
- Seat Belts Save more than Lives – Buckling up and requiring all passengers to use their safety belts could save 15% on the medical payments or PIP coverage costs.
- Anti-theft System – Cars that have factory anti-theft systems can help prevent theft and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Passive Restraints and Air Bags – Vehicles equipped with air bags can qualify for discounts of up to 25% or more.
- Life Insurance – Some companies give a break if you buy a life insurance policy as well.
- Payment Discounts – If paying your policy premium upfront instead of paying each month you may reduce your total bill.
- More Vehicles More Savings – Buying insurance for multiple cars or trucks with the same company may reduce the rate for each vehicle.
- Good Student – A discount for being a good student can be rewarded with saving of up to 25%. This discount can apply up to age 25.
- Anti-lock Brakes – Anti-lock brake equipped vehicles can avoid accidents and earn discounts up to 10%.
It’s important to understand that some of the credits will not apply to all coverage premiums. A few only apply to individual premiums such as collision or personal injury protection. Even though it may seem like all the discounts add up to a free policy, you’re out of luck. But any discount will cut your overall premium however.
A partial list of companies that may offer these discounts include:
- Farmers Insurance
- State Farm
- Liberty Mutual
It’s a good idea to ask each company what discounts are available to you. All car insurance discounts may not be available in every state.
Is my situation unique?
When it comes to buying proper insurance coverage for your personal vehicles, there really is no single plan that fits everyone. Everyone’s situation is a little different so your insurance needs to address that. For example, these questions may help highlight whether or not you could use an agent’s help.
- How can I get high-risk coverage after a DUI?
- Why am I required to buy liability insurance?
- Is business property covered if stolen from my car?
- Does liability extend to a camper or trailer?
- At what point should I drop full coverage?
- Who is covered when they drive my 2007 Lexus LS 460?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions but a few of them apply, then you may want to think about talking to an insurance agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, complete this form or go to this page to view a list of companies. It is quick, free and can provide invaluable advice.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Impacting insurance rates for a Lexus LS 460
An important part of buying insurance is that you know some of the elements that play a part in calculating insurance rates. Understanding what influences your rates enables informed choices that will entitle you to much lower annual insurance costs.
- More than one policy can earn a discount – Many companies will give a discount to policyholders who have multiple policies with them in the form of a multi-policy discount. Even if you’re getting this discount you still need to comparison shop to ensure the best deal.
- Do you have a high stress job? – Did you know your job can affect your rates? Jobs such as lawyers, architects and stock brokers tend to pay the highest rates due to high stress and lots of time spent at work. On the other hand, occupations such as farmers, students and homemakers have the lowest average rates for LS 460 insurance.
- Keep rates low by being claim-free – If you file claims often, you can pretty much guarantee higher rates. Car insurance companies provide better rates to insureds who do not rely on their insurance for small claims. Insurance coverage is intended for the large, substantial claims.
- Poor credit can mean higher rates – A driver’s credit rating is a huge factor in calculating your insurance rates. People with high credit ratings tend to be more responsible than those with poor credit. So if your credit rating can use some improvement, you could potentially save money when insuring your 2007 Lexus LS 460 by repairing your credit.
- What are your deductibles? – Your deductibles define the amount you are willing to pay out-of-pocket if you file a covered claim. Coverage for physical damage, also known as collision and other-than-collision, is used to repair damage to your car. Some instances where coverage would apply could be running into the backend of another car, damage from fire, and burglary. The higher the amount you are required to pay out-of-pocket, the lower your rates will be for LS 460 insurance.
- Always keep insurance in force – Driving your car without having proper coverage is against the law and as a result your rates will increase for letting your coverage lapse. Not only will you pay more, failure to provide proof of insurance might get you a hefty fine and possibly a revoked license.
- Don’t sacrifice liability coverage – Liability insurance will protect you if you are found liable for personal injury or accident damage. It will provide for a legal defense starting from day one. Carrying liability coverage is mandatory and cheap compared to physical damage coverage, so drivers should carry high limits.
Specifics of your car insurance policy
Having a good grasp of a car insurance policy helps when choosing appropriate coverage and proper limits and deductibles. The coverage terms in a policy can be confusing and reading a policy is terribly boring. These are typical coverage types offered by car insurance companies.
Comprehensive auto coverage
Comprehensive insurance coverage will pay to fix damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. You first must pay your deductible then the remaining damage will be covered by your comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive insurance covers things like damage from flooding, rock chips in glass, damage from getting keyed and hitting a bird. The highest amount your car insurance company will pay is the market value of your vehicle, so if it’s not worth much more than your deductible it’s probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
Auto liability insurance
This coverage protects you from damage that occurs to other’s property or people in an accident. It protects YOU against claims from other people. It does not cover your own vehicle damage or injuries.
It consists of three limits, bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. You might see values of 100/300/100 that means you have $100,000 bodily injury coverage, $300,000 for the entire accident, and $100,000 of coverage for damaged property. Some companies may use one limit called combined single limit (CSL) which provides one coverage limit with no separate limits for injury or property damage.
Liability coverage protects against things like emergency aid, funeral expenses, medical expenses and attorney fees. How much liability coverage do you need? That is a personal decision, but buy as much as you can afford.
Collision coverage pays to fix your vehicle from damage from colliding with a stationary object or other vehicle. You first must pay a deductible and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision coverage pays for things such as colliding with a tree, driving through your garage door, hitting a parking meter, crashing into a ditch and hitting a mailbox. This coverage can be expensive, so analyze the benefit of dropping coverage from vehicles that are older. Another option is to choose a higher deductible in order to get cheaper collision rates.
Medical payments and PIP coverage
Med pay and PIP coverage pay for immediate expenses such as chiropractic care, pain medications, doctor visits and hospital visits. The coverages can be used to cover expenses not covered by your health insurance program or if you lack health insurance entirely. It covers not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants and also covers if you are hit as a while walking down the street. Personal Injury Protection is not universally available but can be used in place of medical payments coverage
UM/UIM (Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist) coverage
This coverage protects you and your vehicle from other drivers when they do not carry enough liability coverage. It can pay for medical payments for you and your occupants as well as damage to your Lexus LS 460.
Because many people have only the minimum liability required by law, their limits can quickly be used up. So UM/UIM coverage is important protection for you and your family. Normally your uninsured/underinsured motorist coverages are set the same as your liablity limits.
Be a penny pincher
We’ve covered many ways to compare 2007 Lexus LS 460 insurance prices online. The most important thing to understand is the more rate comparisons you have, the higher the chance of saving money. You may even discover the biggest savings come from some of the smallest insurance companies. Regional companies can often insure niche markets at a lower cost than the large multi-state companies such as Allstate or State Farm.
Discount insurance is available both online as well as from independent agents, and you need to price shop both to have the best chance of lowering rates. Some companies don’t offer online quoting and usually these smaller companies provide coverage only through local independent agents.
For more information, link through to the articles below:
- Electronic Stability Control FAQ (iihs.org)
- Bodily Injury Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
- Safety Tips for Teen Drivers (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Comprehensive Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will GEICO insure a car not in my name?
- What is covered in a Jeep powertrain warranty?
- Are Jeeps more expensive to insure?
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Insurance
- Kia Forte Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Ford Fusion Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area