Cheapest 2007 Lexus RX 350 Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Aug 23, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Shopping for cheap car insurance on the internet is impossible for consumers new to buying insurance online. With a ridiculous number of insurance companies available, how can you even start to compare every company to locate the best price?
It’s important to compare rates on a regular basis due to the fact that insurance rates change regularly. Even if you think you had the best price for RX 350 coverage a few years ago there may be better deals available now. Forget all the misinformation about car insurance because you’re about to learn the easiest way to find great coverage at a great price.
You probably qualify for some discounts
Auto insurance companies do not advertise every discount very well, so we break down some of the more common and the more hidden insurance savings.
- Multi-car Discount – Buying insurance for more than one vehicle on the same insurance policy qualifies for this discount.
- Passive Restraints – Factory air bags or automatic seat belts can receive discounts of more than 20%.
- Low Mileage Discounts – Fewer annual miles on your Lexus can qualify you for a substantially lower rate.
- New Car Discount – Insuring a new car can be considerably cheaper because new vehicles have to meet stringent safety requirements.
- Memberships – Participating in a professional or civic organization is a good way to get lower rates on insurance for RX 350 coverage.
- Paperless Signup – A handful of insurance companies will discount your bill up to fifty bucks for buying a policy and signing up over the internet.
- No Accidents – Claim-free drivers pay less compared to accident-prone drivers.
Consumers should know that most of the big mark downs will not be given to all coverage premiums. Some only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like physical damage coverage or medical payments. So despite the fact that it appears all those discounts means the company will pay you, it just doesn’t work that way.
Companies that possibly offer these discounts are:
Before buying, ask all companies you are considering how you can save money. All car insurance discounts might not be offered in your state.
How to Compare Insurance Coverage
There are multiple methods you can shop for 2007 Lexus RX 350 insurance coverage and some are less labor-intensive and much quicker. You could spend your day driving to insurance agencies in your area, or you can stay home and use the web to get rates in a matter of minutes.
All the larger companies take part in a program where insurance shoppers only type in their quote data once, and at least one company then gives them pricing. This prevents consumers from doing quotation requests to every company.
To find out how much you can save on insurance coverage click here to start a free quote.
The one disadvantage to getting quotes like this is that consumers can’t choose which companies to receive prices from. So if you want to choose individual companies to compare rates, we put together a list of insurance coverage companies in your area. Click here to view list.
It’s up to you which method you use, but ensure you’re using apples-to-apples information for every quote you compare. If each company quotes unequal deductibles or liability limits it will be very difficult to determine which rate is truly the best. Having just a slight variation in coverages may result in large price differences. Just keep in mind that more quotes helps you find the best rates.
Lexus RX 350 insurance rates consist of many parts
Smart consumers have a good feel for the rating factors that help determine the price you pay for insurance coverage. When you know what positively or negatively determines base rates enables informed choices that can help you get better insurance coverage rates.
The following are a partial list of the pieces insurance coverage companies consider when setting your rates.
- Credit scores impact insurance coverage rates – Your credit score is a important factor in determining your rates. Drivers with high credit ratings tend to file fewer claims and have better driving records than drivers who have poor credit. If your credit score is low, you could pay less to insure your 2007 Lexus RX 350 by improving your rating.
- More than one policy can earn a discount – Most insurance coverage companies give discounts to policyholders who have multiple policies with them such as combining an auto and homeowners policy. Discounts can amount to ten or even up to twenty percent in some cases. If you currently are using one company, it’s in your best interest to shop around to verify if the discount is saving money.
- Drive a safer car and pay less – Cars with high safety ratings are cheaper to insure. Safer cars reduce injuries and fewer injuries translates into savings for insurance companies and lower rates for you. If your Lexus RX 350 has ratings of a minimum four stars on Safercar.gov it may be receiving lower rates.
- Liability insurance protects assets – Liability insurance will protect you in the event that a jury decides you are liable for personal injury or accident damage. Liability insurance provides legal defense coverage which can cost thousands of dollars. Liability is cheap compared to physical damage coverage, so drivers should carry high limits.
- Theft deterrents lower rates – Driving a car with a theft deterrent system can get you a discount on your insurance coverage. Theft prevention features like LoJack tracking devices, vehicle tamper alarm systems or GM’s OnStar system all hinder your car from being stolen.
There’s no such thing as the perfect policy
When choosing the best insurance coverage coverage, there really is no “perfect” insurance plan. Every insured’s situation is different.
For instance, these questions can help discover whether your personal situation would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- What is the difference between comprehensive and collision coverage?
- If I drive on a suspended license am I covered?
- Does my personal policy cover me when driving out-of-state?
- How can I get high-risk coverage after a DUI?
- Should I buy more coverage than the required minimum liability coverage?
- Does my policy pay for OEM or aftermarket parts?
If you’re not sure about those questions but one or more may apply to you, you may need to chat with an insurance agent. If you don’t have a local agent, complete this form.
Is there truth in advertising?
Insurance providers like State Farm, GEICO and Progressive consistently run ads on TV and radio. They all have a common claim that you’ll save big if you change your coverage to them. How can each company make almost identical claims? It’s all in the numbers.
All the different companies have a certain “appetite” for the right customer that is profitable for them. An example of a profitable customer could possibly be between the ages of 40 and 55, has no prior claims, and chooses high deductibles. A customer getting a price quote who meets those qualifications will get the preferred rates and therefore will cut their rates substantially.
Drivers who fall outside this ideal profile will be charged higher rates which leads to the driver buying from a lower-cost company. Company advertisements say “customers that switch” but not “drivers who get quotes” save that much. That’s the way insurance companies can confidently make those claims. That is why it is so important to compare many company’s rates. Because you never know which insurance companies will give you the biggest savings on Lexus RX 350 insurance.
Auto insurance coverage information
Having a good grasp of your insurance policy can help you determine appropriate coverage and the correct deductibles and limits. The coverage terms in a policy can be impossible to understand and coverage can change by endorsement.
Comprehensive or Other Than Collision
This covers damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. A deductible will apply and then insurance will cover the rest of the damage.
Comprehensive coverage pays for claims such as damage from flooding, hail damage and damage from a tornado or hurricane. The maximum payout you can receive from a comprehensive claim is the actual cash value, so if the vehicle is not worth much consider dropping full coverage.
This protects you and your vehicle when other motorists do not carry enough liability coverage. Covered claims include hospital bills for your injuries as well as damage to your 2007 Lexus RX 350.
Because many people have only the minimum liability required by law, it doesn’t take a major accident to exceed their coverage limits. This is the reason having UM/UIM coverage is important protection for you and your family.
This will cover damages or injuries you inflict on a person or their property by causing an accident. This insurance protects YOU from claims by other people, and doesn’t cover damage to your own property or vehicle.
Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: bodily injury per person, bodily injury per accident and property damage. You might see liability limits of 100/300/100 which stand for $100,000 in coverage for each person’s injuries, a total of $300,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and a total limit of $100,000 for damage to vehicles and property.
Liability insurance covers things such as pain and suffering, court costs and legal defense fees. How much coverage you buy is a decision to put some thought into, but buy as high a limit as you can afford.
Collision coverage protection
This coverage pays to fix your vehicle from damage resulting from colliding with a stationary object or other vehicle. A deductible applies and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision insurance covers things like crashing into a building, colliding with a tree, hitting a mailbox, driving through your garage door and sideswiping another vehicle. Collision is rather expensive coverage, so analyze the benefit of dropping coverage from older vehicles. You can also increase the deductible in order to get cheaper collision rates.
Medical costs insurance
Medical payments and Personal Injury Protection insurance provide coverage for bills such as funeral costs, nursing services and ambulance fees. They are used to fill the gap from your health insurance program or if there is no health insurance coverage. It covers not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants as well as any family member struck as a pedestrian. PIP is only offered in select states but it provides additional coverages not offered by medical payments coverage
Do the work, save more money
You just read a lot of techniques to lower your 2007 Lexus RX 350 insurance rates. The most important thing to understand is the more rate quotes you have, the better your chances of lowering your rates. Consumers may even find the lowest priced insurance coverage comes from an unexpected company.
As you go through the steps to switch your coverage, never reduce needed coverages to save money. There have been many situations where an insured dropped collision coverage and discovered at claim time that they should have had better coverage. Your goal should be to buy enough coverage at a price you can afford while still protecting your assets.
People leave their current company for a number of reasons such as being labeled a high risk driver, denial of a claim, lack of trust in their agent and even not issuing a premium refund. It doesn’t matter what your reason, finding a new insurance coverage company can be less work than you think.
- Teen Driver Statistics (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Property Damage Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
- Learn About Car Insurance (GEICO)
- Your Car has been Stolen: Now What? (Allstate)
- Car Insurance FAQ (Trusted Choice)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will GEICO insure a car not in my name?
- What is covered in a Jeep powertrain warranty?
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Hyundai Santa Fe Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Ford Focus Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Toyota Tacoma Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area