Cheapest 2007 Mazda 3 Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Jan 3, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
I can’t think of anyone who gets a kick out of paying for insurance coverage, in particular when their premiums are too high.
Big companies like Allstate and Progressive persitently shower you with catchy ads and it can be hard to ignore the promise of big savings and do the work needed to find the best deal.
You should take the time to do price comparisons every six months because insurance coverage prices tend to go up over time. Just because you had the best deal for 3 coverage a year ago you can probably find a better rate now. Ignore everything you know about insurance coverage because we’re going to demonstrate how to use the internet to get good coverage at a lower rate.
Discount insurance rates
Properly insuring your vehicles can get expensive, but there could be significant discounts that you may not even be aware of. Some of these disounts will be visible at the time you complete a quote, but occassionally some discounts must be specifically requested prior to receiving the credit.
- Distant Student Discount – College-age children living away from home attending college and do not take a car to college may be able to be covered for less.
- Auto/Life Discount – Companies who offer life insurance give better insurancerates if you take out a life policy as well.
- Discount for Swiching Early – Some companies reward drivers for renewing your policy prior to your current policy expiring. It could save around 10% when you buy insurance coverage online.
- Full Payment Discount – By paying your entire bill at once rather than paying in monthly installments you could save up to 5%.
- Defensive Driver – Taking time to complete a course teaching defensive driving skills is a good idea and can lower rates depending on where you live.
- Air Bag Discount – Vehicles equipped with air bags and/or automatic seat belt systems may qualify for discounts of up to 25% or more.
- Professional Organizations – Being in certain professional organizations is a simple method to lower premiums on your next renewal.
- Multiple Policy Discount – When you have multiple policies with one insurance company you could get a discount of as much as 10 to 15 percent.
- No Claims – Good drivers with no accidents are rewarded with significantly better rates on insurance coverage quote in comparison with drivers with a long claim history.
- Buy New and Save – Buying coverage on a new vehicle can be considerably cheaper since new model year vehicles have better safety ratings.
Keep in mind that most of the big mark downs will not be given the whole policy. Most cut specific coverage prices like comp or med pay. So even though you would think it’s possible to get free car insurance, companies don’t profit that way.
A few of the larger companies and their offered discounts are outlined below.
- Farmers Insurance may have discounts that include mature driver, homeowner, early shopping, good student, and bundle discounts.
- State Farm has savings for Drive Safe & Save, defensive driving training, anti-theft, student away at school, safe vehicle, and accident-free.
- Liberty Mutual offers discounts including multi-car, teen driver discount, newly retired, multi-policy, newly married, and new graduate.
- MetLife has discounts for defensive driver, multi-policy, accident-free, good driver, and claim-free.
- Progressive may include discounts for multi-policy, multi-vehicle, good student, continuous coverage, online quote discount, online signing, and homeowner.
Before buying, ask each company which discounts they offer. All car insurance discounts might not be available to policyholders in your state. To see a list of providers that offer some of these discounts, click this link.
The quickest method we recommend to compare rates is to take advantage of the fact most insurance companies actually pay money for the chance to compare their rates. All consumers are required to do is give the companies some data such as the ages of drivers, how much education you have, whether you have decent credit, and if it has an alarm system. Those rating factors is instantly sent to many of the top insurers and you will get price comparisons within a short period of time.
To get price quotes for your 2007 Mazda 3 now, click here and enter the information requested.
Tailor your car insurance coverage to you
When choosing the best car insurance coverage for your personal vehicles, there really is not a cookie cutter policy. Everyone’s situation is a little different and your policy should reflect that. For example, these questions might point out if your insurance needs might need an agent’s assistance.
- Is my 2007 Mazda 3 covered for flood damage?
- Where can I find high-risk insurance?
- Am I covered if I crash into my own garage door?
- What companies insure drivers after a DUI or DWI?
- Are all vehicle passengers covered by medical payments coverage?
- Am I covered by my employer’s commercial auto policy when driving my personal car for business?
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
If you can’t answer these questions but one or more may apply to you, you might consider talking to a licensed insurance agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, fill out this quick form or you can go here for a list of companies in your area.
Auto insurance policy coverages for a 2007 Mazda 3
Knowing the specifics of your auto insurance policy helps when choosing which coverages you need at the best deductibles and correct limits. Policy terminology can be confusing and reading a policy is terribly boring. Listed below are typical coverages found on most auto insurance policies.
Liability coverage – This coverage will cover injuries or damage you cause to other’s property or people that is your fault. It protects you from legal claims by others, and does not provide coverage for your own vehicle damage or injuries.
Liability coverage has three limits: bodily injury for each person, bodily injury for the entire accident, and a limit for property damage. You might see limits of 100/300/100 that means you have a $100,000 limit per person for injuries, a per accident bodily injury limit of $300,000, and a total limit of $100,000 for damage to vehicles and property. Occasionally you may see one limit called combined single limit (CSL) which limits claims to one amount with no separate limits for injury or property damage.
Liability coverage protects against claims like medical services, pain and suffering and loss of income. How much liability coverage do you need? That is up to you, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase higher limits if possible.
Medical expense coverage – Coverage for medical payments and/or PIP kick in for expenses for rehabilitation expenses, dental work, funeral costs and ambulance fees. They are often used in conjunction with a health insurance plan or if you do not have health coverage. They cover all vehicle occupants as well as being hit by a car walking across the street. PIP is only offered in select states but it provides additional coverages not offered by medical payments coverage
Uninsured or underinsured coverage – This coverage protects you and your vehicle from other drivers when they either are underinsured or have no liability coverage at all. Covered claims include injuries to you and your family as well as damage to your Mazda 3.
Since a lot of drivers only carry the minimum required liability limits, it only takes a small accident to exceed their coverage. For this reason, having high UM/UIM coverages is a good idea. Most of the time these coverages are similar to your liability insurance amounts.
Collision coverage – This coverage will pay to fix damage to your 3 resulting from colliding with a stationary object or other vehicle. A deductible applies and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision coverage pays for things like backing into a parked car, colliding with a tree and hitting a mailbox. This coverage can be expensive, so analyze the benefit of dropping coverage from vehicles that are 8 years or older. Drivers also have the option to increase the deductible to save money on collision insurance.
Comprehensive protection – This coverage pays to fix your vehicle from damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. A deductible will apply and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive insurance covers claims such as vandalism, hail damage and a broken windshield. The maximum payout you’ll receive from a claim is the cash value of the vehicle, so if the vehicle is not worth much it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
Shop smart and save
We just presented many ways to reduce 2007 Mazda 3 insurance premium rates online. The key thing to remember is the more rate comparisons you have, the higher your chance of finding the cheapest insurance coverage. You may be surprised to find that the best premium rates are with a company that doesn’t do a lot of advertising. Some small companies may have significantly lower prices on certain market segments as compared to the big name companies such as GEICO and State Farm.
As you restructure your insurance plan, it’s a bad idea to reduce needed coverages to save money. In many instances, someone dropped uninsured motorist or liability limits and learned later that it was a big mistake. Your objective should be to get the best coverage possible for the lowest price, but do not skimp to save money.
More information can be read below:
- Avoiding Deer Collisions (Insurance Information Insitute)
- What is Full Coverage? (Allstate)
- Safety Belts FAQ (iihs.org)
- What is Covered by GAP Insurance? (Allstate)
- Event Data Recorders FAQ (iihs.org)
- Auto Insurance Learning Center (State Farm)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will GEICO insure a car not in my name?
- What is covered in a Jeep powertrain warranty?
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Chevrolet Equinox Insurance
- Ford Edge Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Hyundai Tucson Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area