2008 Bentley Continental GTC Insurance Rates
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Dec 9, 2021
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Locating better insurance prices for your Bentley Continental GTC can be a painful process, but you can learn a few tricks to save time. There are more efficient ways to buy auto insurance so you’re going to learn the absolute fastest way to get price quotes for a new or used Bentley and find the lowest possible price from both online companies and local agents.
You should make it a habit to compare prices periodically due to the fact that insurance rates go up and down regularly. Even if you got the lowest price for Continental GTC insurance six months ago there is a good chance you can find better rates now. Forget all the misinformation about auto insurance because we’re going to demonstrate how to use the internet to reduce your cost while improving coverage.
Buying car insurance is not rocket science. If you have insurance now or need a new policy, you can use these techniques to cut your premiums and possibly find even better coverage. Drivers just need to learn how to compare price quotes online.
The quickest way to compare rate quotes is to realize most larger insurance companies provide online access to compare rate quotes. All you need to do is take a few minutes to give details including how you use your vehicles, if you lease or own, if you’re married, and if your license is active. The data is instantly sent to many different companies and they respond with quotes instantly to find the best rate.
To find the cheapest 2008 Bentley Continental GTC insurance rates, click here and enter your zip code.
Are you falling for claims of savings?
Drivers constantly see and hear ads for car insurance savings by Progressive, GEICO, Allstate and State Farm. All the companies say the same thing that you can save if you change to their company.
How do they all say the same thing? It’s all in the numbers.
All the different companies have a preferred profile for the type of customer that is profitable for them. A good example of a desirable insured could be between the ages of 30 and 50, has no driving citations, and has a short commute. Any new insured who fits that profile is entitled to the best price and therefore will save when switching.
Drivers who do not match these standards will be quoted more money and ends up with business not being written. The ad wording is “customers who switch” but not “drivers who get quotes” save that much. That’s the way insurance companies can state the savings. This emphasizes why drivers should get as many comparisons as possible. It’s not possible to predict which insurance companies will have the lowest Bentley Continental GTC insurance rates.
Factors that can influence Bentley Continental GTC insurance rates
Consumers need to have an understanding of the different types of things that come into play when calculating insurance coverage rates. Knowing what influences your rates enables informed choices that will entitle you to big savings.
- Too many insurance coverage claims drive up costs – If you are a frequent claim filer, you can expect either policy cancellation or increased premiums. Car insurance companies give better rates to insureds who file claims infrequently. Your insurance policy is intended for the bigger claims that can’t be paid out-of-pocket.
- Adjust deductibles and save – Physical damage coverage, commonly called comprehensive (or other-than-collision) and collision coverage, is used to repair damage to your Bentley. A few examples of covered claims are a windshield shattered by a rock, damage from fire, and rolling your vehicle. Your deductibles are how much you are willing to pay out-of-pocket in the event of a claim. The more you have to pay, the bigger discount you will receive for Continental GTC insurance.
- Where you live can impact rates – Living in a rural area has it’s advantages when insuring your vehicles. Urban drivers tend to have congested traffic and longer commutes to work. Fewer drivers means fewer accidents as well as less vandalism and auto theft.
- Optional equipment can affect rates – Owning a car with anti-theft technology or alarm system can help bring down rates. Theft prevention devices like vehicle immobilizer systems, General Motors OnStar and LoJack tracking systems can help prevent car theft.
Do you qualify for a discount?
Auto insurance companies don’t list all their discounts very well, so we break down both the well known and the harder-to-find ways to save on auto insurance. If you don’t get every credit you qualify for, you are paying more than you should be.
- Passive Restraint Discount – Factory air bags and/or automatic seat belt systems can qualify for discounts of more than 20%.
- Own a Home – Owning a home can help you save on auto insurance because owning a home demonstrates responsibility.
- Federal Employees – Active or retired federal employment can save as much as 8% for Continental GTC insurance with select insurance companies.
- Multiple Vehicles – Buying coverage for multiple vehicles on one policy qualifies for this discount.
- Senior Discount – If you’re over the age of 55, you may qualify for a small decrease in premiums for Continental GTC insurance.
A little note about advertised discounts, some of the credits will not apply to the overall cost of the policy. The majority will only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like comp or med pay. So despite the fact that it appears all the discounts add up to a free policy, you won’t be that lucky.
For a list of insurance companies offering auto insurance discounts, click here.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
What coverages do I need?
When it comes to buying adequate coverage for your personal vehicles, there really is not a “best” method to buy coverage. Everyone’s situation is a little different.
For example, these questions can aid in determining whether or not you could use an agent’s help.
- Do I need replacement cost coverage?
- Am I covered if I hit a deer?
- Am I covered by my employer’s commercial auto policy when driving my personal car for business?
- Should I sign the liability waiver when renting a car?
- How much liability coverage do I need in my state?
- If my 2008 Bentley Continental GTC is totaled, can I afford another vehicle?
- When should I remove comp and collision on my 2008 Bentley Continental GTC?
- What is medical payments coverage?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions but you know they apply to you, you might consider talking to an insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, complete this form. It’s fast, free and can help protect your family.
Car insurance 101
Having a good grasp of a car insurance policy helps when choosing appropriate coverage for your vehicles. The terms used in a policy can be confusing and even agents have difficulty translating policy wording.
Coverage for uninsured or underinsured drivers – This coverage protects you and your vehicle’s occupants from other motorists when they do not carry enough liability coverage. Covered losses include injuries sustained by your vehicle’s occupants as well as damage to your Bentley Continental GTC.
Since many drivers only carry the minimum required liability limits, it only takes a small accident to exceed their coverage. For this reason, having high UM/UIM coverages is important protection for you and your family.
Liability car insurance – Liability coverage will cover damage or injury you incur to other’s property or people. This insurance protects YOU from claims by other people. Liability doesn’t cover your own vehicle damage or injuries.
Liability coverage has three limits: bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. You might see policy limits of 25/50/25 that means you have a limit of $25,000 per injured person, a total of $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and a limit of $25,000 paid for damaged property.
Liability can pay for claims like legal defense fees, attorney fees, medical services, bail bonds and funeral expenses. How much coverage you buy is a personal decision, but buy as large an amount as possible.
Coverage for medical expenses – Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and medical payments coverage provide coverage for immediate expenses such as rehabilitation expenses, funeral costs and chiropractic care. They can be utilized in addition to your health insurance plan or if you lack health insurance entirely. It covers both the driver and occupants in addition to being hit by a car walking across the street. PIP is not universally available and may carry a deductible
Comprehensive car insurance – Comprehensive insurance covers damage from a wide range of events other than collision. You first have to pay a deductible then your comprehensive coverage will pay.
Comprehensive insurance covers claims such as damage from getting keyed, hitting a deer, damage from flooding, hitting a bird and theft. The most you can receive from a comprehensive claim is the market value of your vehicle, so if the vehicle is not worth much consider removing comprehensive coverage.
Collision coverage – This coverage will pay to fix damage to your Continental GTC from colliding with another vehicle or an object, but not an animal. You have to pay a deductible and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision coverage protects against things such as backing into a parked car, rolling your car, driving through your garage door, scraping a guard rail and crashing into a ditch. This coverage can be expensive, so consider removing coverage from vehicles that are older. Drivers also have the option to raise the deductible to save money on collision insurance.
The best insurance company isn’t always the cheapest
Insureds leave their current company for a variety of reasons including delays in responding to claim requests, being labeled a high risk driver, lack of trust in their agent and even high rates after DUI convictions. No matter why you want to switch, switching companies can be easy and end up saving you some money.
When you buy insurance online, make sure you don’t sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums. There have been many cases where someone sacrificed physical damage coverage only to regret that the small savings ended up costing them much more. Your focus should be to purchase a proper amount of coverage for the lowest price while not skimping on critical coverages.
Affordable 2008 Bentley Continental GTC insurance is available on the web and with local insurance agents, so you should be comparing quotes from both so you have a total pricing picture. There are still a few companies who do not offer you the ability to get quotes online and usually these smaller companies provide coverage only through local independent agents.
Additional insurance information is available on the following sites:
- Teen Driver Licensing Information (iihs.org)
- When is the Right Time to Switch Car Insurance Companies? (Allstate)
- Smart Auto Insurance Tips (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Red Light Cameras (State Farm)
- Uninsured Motorist Statistics (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Auto Insurance Basics (Insurance Information Insitute)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Much Does Car Insurance Cost?
- Cheap Car Insurance: Myth or Reality?
- Will a Speeding Ticket Raise My Car Insurance Rates?
- Car Insurance Rates 2018: Why are Prices Increasing?
- How Much Does Car Insurance Cost for a 16 Year Old?
- Which Cars are Cheapest to Insure?
- Does a Teenager with a Learner’s Permit Need to be Listed on my Policy?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Chevrolet Traverse Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Chevrolet Equinox Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Nissan Altima Insurance
- Ford Escape Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area