How Much Does 2009 Maserati Quattroporte Insurance Cost?
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: May 12, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
I can’t think of anyone who likes having to buy car insurance, especially when their premiums are through the roof. Popular companies such as Allstate, Liberty Mutual and State Farm continually bombard you with fancy advertisements and consumers find it hard to avoid their marketing magic and do the work needed to find the best deal.
It’s important to check car insurance prices before your policy renews since rates are rarely the same from one policy term to another. Just because you had the lowest rates on Quattroporte coverage two years ago there may be better deals available now. Forget all the misinformation about car insurance because I’m going to let you in on the secrets to the fastest way to reduce your cost while improving coverage.
Auto Insurance Prices
Performing a rate comparison can be a lot of work if you aren’t aware of the best way to get rate quotes. You can waste hours driving to insurance companies in your area, or you can stay home and use the web to maximize your effort.
All the larger companies participate in an industry program that allows shoppers to enter their coverage request one time, and each company then returns a price quote based on the submitted data. This eliminates the need for quote requests to each company.
To find out how much you’re overpaying now click to open in new window.
The single downside to getting quotes like this is you cannot specify which insurance companies you want to price. So if you want to choose specific insurance companies for rate comparison, we have assembled a list of companies who write auto insurance in your area. Click here for list of insurance companies.
Whichever method you choose, compare the exact same coverage limits and deductibles for every quote you compare. If each company quotes differing limits it’s impossible to find the best deal for your Maserati Quattroporte.
Pay less by taking advantage of discounts
Insuring your vehicles can cost a lot, but there could be available discounts to reduce the price significantly. Certain discounts will be applied when you complete an application, but some must be specifically requested before you get the savings. If you’re not getting every credit available, you are throwing money away.
- Discount for Life Insurance – Larger companies have a discount if you purchase a life insurance policy as well.
- No Charge for an Accident – Some insurance companies will allow you to have one accident before your rates go up if your claims history is clear for a certain period of time.
- Homeowners Discount – Being a homeowner can help you save on car insurance because maintaining a house is proof that your finances are in order.
- Driver Safety – Taking a course in driver safety could possibly earn you a 5% discount and easily recoup the cost of the course.
- Pay Upfront and Save – By paying your policy upfront rather than paying monthly you may reduce your total bill.
- Sign Online – Some insurance companies will give a small break simply for signing digitally online.
- Multiple Vehicles – Insuring multiple vehicles with the same company qualifies for this discount.
Keep in mind that some of the credits will not apply to your bottom line cost. Most cut individual premiums such as liability, collision or medical payments. So despite the fact that it appears having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, companies don’t profit that way. Any amount of discount will bring down the cost of coverage.
For a list of companies offering car insurance discounts, follow this link.
Factors determining your Maserati Quattroporte insurance premium
It’s important that you understand the factors that go into determining auto insurance rates. Understanding what impacts premium levels empowers consumers to make smart changes that can help you get big savings.
- Extra add-on coverages are wasting money – There are a ton of add-on coverages that you can get tricked into buying on your 2009 Quattroporte policy. Things like rental car reimbursement, accidental death and membership fees are examples of these. They may seem good at first, but your needs may have changed so remove them from your policy.
- Drive less and save money – Driving more miles each year the higher your rate. The majority of insurers apply a rate determined by how the vehicle is used. Vehicles that are left in the garage qualify for better rates than vehicles that are driven to work every day. Verify your auto insurance coverage properly reflects the proper vehicle usage. If your policy improperly rates your Quattroporte can result in significantly higher rates.
- With age comes lower rates – More mature drivers are more cautious drivers, statistically cause fewer accidents and tend to be better behind the wheel. Youthful drivers tend to be less responsible when driving and because of this, their auto insurance rates are much higher.
- Your location affects your rates – Residing in a small town can be a good thing when talking about auto insurance. Lower population means fewer accidents and also fewer theft and vandalism claims. City drivers have much more traffic to deal with and a longer drive to work. More time commuting translates into higher accident risk.
- Your spouse saves you money – Having a spouse can actually save you money on auto insurance. Having a significant other is viewed as being more mature than a single person and it’s proven that married couples file fewer claims.
Your coverage should be tailored to you
When buying the best insurance coverage coverage for your vehicles, there is no “perfect” insurance plan. Everyone’s needs are different so your insurance should reflect that These are some specific questions can help discover whether your personal situation will benefit from professional help.
- Does having multiple vehicles earn me a discount?
- When should I not file a claim?
- Where can I find DUI or SR-22 insurance?
- How much liability insurance is required?
- Do I get a pro-rated refund if I cancel my policy early?
- Do all my vehicles need collision coverage?
- Are split liability limits better than a combined single limit?
- How high should deductibles be on a 2009 Maserati Quattroporte?
If you can’t answer these questions but you think they might apply to your situation, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, fill out this quick form or you can also visit this page to select a carrier It is quick, free and may give you better protection.
Educate yourself about insurance coverages
Knowing the specifics of your policy can help you determine which coverages you need for your vehicles. The coverage terms in a policy can be ambiguous and even agents have difficulty translating policy wording. Below you’ll find typical coverages offered by insurance companies.
Collision coverages – Collision insurance will pay to fix damage to your Quattroporte caused by collision with another vehicle or an object, but not an animal. You will need to pay your deductible and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision coverage protects against claims such as driving through your garage door, crashing into a building and crashing into a ditch. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so consider dropping it from lower value vehicles. Drivers also have the option to bump up the deductible to bring the cost down.
Comprehensive coverage (or Other than Collision) – Comprehensive insurance coverage pays to fix your vehicle from damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. You need to pay your deductible first then the remaining damage will be covered by your comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive can pay for claims such as fire damage, damage from getting keyed, a tree branch falling on your vehicle, vandalism and hitting a bird. The maximum amount your insurance company will pay is the market value of your vehicle, so if the vehicle is not worth much it’s probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
Insurance for medical payments – Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and medical payments coverage provide coverage for short-term medical expenses for things like surgery, prosthetic devices and rehabilitation expenses. They can be used in conjunction with a health insurance program or if you do not have health coverage. Medical payments and PIP cover all vehicle occupants as well as being hit by a car walking across the street. PIP is not available in all states and may carry a deductible
Uninsured Motorist or Underinsured Motorist insurance – This protects you and your vehicle’s occupants from other motorists when they do not carry enough liability coverage. It can pay for medical payments for you and your occupants as well as damage to your Maserati Quattroporte.
Due to the fact that many drivers only carry the minimum required liability limits, their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. So UM/UIM coverage is important protection for you and your family. Frequently the UM/UIM limits are set the same as your liablity limits.
Liability insurance – Liability coverage can cover damage that occurs to a person or their property. This insurance protects YOU from legal claims by others. It does not cover your injuries or vehicle damage.
Liability coverage has three limits: bodily injury for each person, bodily injury for the entire accident, and a limit for property damage. You might see policy limits of 25/50/25 which means $25,000 bodily injury coverage, a per accident bodily injury limit of $50,000, and a limit of $25,000 paid for damaged property. Another option is a combined limit which provides one coverage limit without having the split limit caps.
Liability can pay for things like repair costs for stationary objects, repair bills for other people’s vehicles, structural damage and legal defense fees. How much coverage you buy is your choice, but buy as much as you can afford.
Shop smart and save
Throughout this article, we presented a lot of information how to save on 2009 Maserati Quattroporte insurance. The key concept to understand is the more price quotes you have, the better your comparison will be. You may even discover the biggest savings come from some of the lesser-known companies. Regional companies can often provide lower rates in certain areas than the large multi-state companies such as Progressive and GEICO.
The cheapest insurance is definitely available both online in addition to many insurance agents, and you need to price shop both in order to have the best price selection to choose from. Some companies do not provide online quoting and most of the time these smaller companies sell through independent agents.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will GEICO insure a car not in my name?
- What is covered in a Jeep powertrain warranty?
- Are Jeeps more expensive to insure?
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Subaru Outback Insurance
- Toyota Tacoma Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Chevrolet Cruze Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area