View 2007 Maserati Quattroporte Insurance Cost
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: May 12, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Have you had enough of being strong-armed to pay your car insurance bill each month? Your situation is no different than many other drivers. Numerous insurers battle for your business, so it can be very hard to choose a provider and get the definite best rates possible.
It’s smart to compare rates on a regular basis because prices trend upward over time. Even if you think you had the best price for Quattroporte coverage on your last policy you can probably find a better price now. Starting now, forget all the misinformation about car insurance because I’m going to teach you how to use online quotes to remove unneeded coverages and save money.
Parts of the Maserati Quattroporte rate equation
An important part of buying insurance is that you know some of the elements that go into determining the rates you pay for auto insurance. Having a good understanding of what determines base rates allows you to make educated decisions that will entitle you to better auto insurance rates.
Listed below are a few of the “ingredients” companies use to determine prices.
- Men pay higher rates – Statistics show women are more cautious behind the wheel. That doesn’t necessarily mean that men are worse drivers. Both sexes are in accidents at about the same rate, but the male of the species cause more damage. Men also tend to get more serious tickets such as reckless driving. Young males tend to get in the most accidents and thus pay the highest rates.
- Older drivers save more – Youthful drivers tend to be careless and easily distracted in a vehicle so they pay higher auto insurance rates. Mature drivers are more cautious drivers, file fewer claims and are safer drivers.
- Rate your vehicle for proper use – The more you drive every year the higher your rates will be. The majority of insurers rate vehicles determined by how the vehicle is used. Cars and trucks that are left in the garage qualify for better rates than those used for commuting. Having the wrong rating on your Quattroporte may be costing you. Verify your auto insurance policy is rated on the correct driver usage.
- Careful drivers pay lower rates – Careful drivers have lower premiums compared to drivers with tickets. Even one citation can boost insurance rates twenty percent or more. If you have flagrant violations like reckless driving, hit and run or driving under the influence may find they need to file a proof of financial responsibility form (SR-22) to the state department of motor vehicles in order to keep their license.
Pay less by taking advantage of discounts
Companies offering auto insurance do not advertise all available discounts very well, so the following is a list of some of the more common as well as the least known discounts you could be receiving. If you don’t get every credit available, you’re paying more than you need to.
- Multiple Cars – Buying insurance for all your vehicles on the same insurance policy qualifies for this discount.
- Safe Driver Discount – Drivers who avoid accidents may save up to 50% more for Quattroporte coverage than less cautious drivers.
- Good Student Discount – A discount for being a good student can be rewarded with saving of up to 25%. The good student discount can last up to age 25.
- Anti-lock Brakes – Cars that have steering control and anti-lock brakes can avoid accidents and will save you 10% or more.
- No Claims – Good drivers with no accidents pay less when compared with bad drivers.
- Safety Course Discount – Taking a course teaching defensive driving skills could save 5% or more if you qualify.
- Seat Belt Usage – Buckling up and requiring all passengers to use their safety belts can save up to 15% off your medical payments premium.
- Service Members Pay Less – Having a family member in the military can result in better rates.
- Drive Less and Save – Keeping the miles down on your Maserati can qualify you for a substantially lower rate.
- College Student – Children who are attending college and do not have access to a covered vehicle can be insured at a reduced rate.
Drivers should understand that some credits don’t apply to the entire cost. Some only reduce specific coverage prices like comp or med pay. So even though they make it sound like having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, insurance companies aren’t that generous.
For a list of providers with the best insurance discounts, click this link.
Your coverage should be tailored to you
When choosing adequate coverage, there really is not a one size fits all plan. Everyone’s needs are different and a cookie cutter policy won’t apply. For instance, these questions might help in determining if you will benefit from professional help.
- When can I cancel my policy?
- Is upholstery damage covered by car insurance?
- Is my teen driver covered when they drive my company car?
- Will I be non-renewed for getting a DUI or other conviction?
- Are split liability limits better than a combined single limit?
- Should I carry comprehensive and collision coverage?
If you’re not sure about those questions, you may need to chat with an insurance agent. To find an agent in your area, complete this form or go to this page to view a list of companies. It only takes a few minutes and can help protect your family.
Auto insurance specifics
Understanding the coverages of your policy can be of help when determining the best coverages and proper limits and deductibles. Policy terminology can be impossible to understand and coverage can change by endorsement. Listed below are the normal coverages found on the average auto insurance policy.
Med pay and Personal Injury Protection (PIP) – Med pay and PIP coverage reimburse you for immediate expenses like funeral costs, EMT expenses and prosthetic devices. They can be used to fill the gap from your health insurance policy or if you do not have health coverage. They cover you and your occupants as well as if you are hit as a while walking down the street. Personal injury protection coverage is not universally available and may carry a deductible
Collision coverages – Collision insurance will pay to fix damage to your Quattroporte resulting from a collision with another vehicle or an object, but not an animal. You first must pay a deductible then the remaining damage will be paid by your insurance company.
Collision can pay for things such as rolling your car, damaging your car on a curb and crashing into a building. This coverage can be expensive, so you might think about dropping it from vehicles that are older. It’s also possible to choose a higher deductible to get cheaper collision coverage.
Coverage for liability – Liability coverage will cover damages or injuries you inflict on other’s property or people. This coverage protects you against other people’s claims. Liability doesn’t cover your own vehicle damage or injuries.
Liability coverage has three limits: bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. As an example, you may have policy limits of 25/50/25 that translate to a limit of $25,000 per injured person, a total of $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and a limit of $25,000 paid for damaged property.
Liability insurance covers things such as medical expenses, bail bonds, medical services and emergency aid. How much liability should you purchase? That is a personal decision, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase as large an amount as possible.
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist (UM/UIM) – This protects you and your vehicle from other drivers when they are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. Covered losses include hospital bills for your injuries and damage to your Maserati Quattroporte.
Since a lot of drivers have only the minimum liability required by law, it only takes a small accident to exceed their coverage. This is the reason having UM/UIM coverage is very important.
Comprehensive insurance – This coverage pays for damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. You first must pay your deductible and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage pays for things like fire damage, damage from getting keyed and hitting a deer. The highest amount your auto insurance company will pay is the actual cash value, so if it’s not worth much more than your deductible it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
Don’t be a big spender
As you prepare to switch companies, make sure you don’t buy poor coverage just to save money. Too many times, an insured dropped uninsured motorist or liability limits only to regret at claim time that the small savings ended up costing them much more. The ultimate goal is to buy enough coverage for the lowest price.
Low-cost 2007 Maserati Quattroporte insurance can be bought online and also from your neighborhood agents, so you should be comparing quotes from both to get a complete price analysis. A few companies may not provide online quoting and these small, regional companies work with independent agents.
More detailed auto insurance information is available at these sites:
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will GEICO insure a car not in my name?
- What is covered in a Jeep powertrain warranty?
- Are Jeeps more expensive to insure?
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Hyundai Santa Fe Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Honda Odyssey Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Toyota Sienna Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Chevrolet Equinox Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area