Cheapest 2011 Dodge Avenger Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Jun 4, 2023
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Searching for cheaper car insurance rates for your Dodge Avenger? If online car insurance comparisons are new to you, it’s easy to get overwhelmed due to the large number of online companies selling insurance.
If you currently have a car insurance policy, you should be able to lower your premiums substantially using these methods. Shopping for the best coverage is easy if you know what you’re doing. But drivers do need to understand how the larger insurance companies determine prices and take advantage of how the system works.
Free Quotes for Insurance
Effectively comparing insurance prices can be a daunting task if you don’t know the fastest way to get free quotes. You can waste hours driving to insurance agencies in your area, or you could use online quotes to get the quickest rates.
Most of the best insurance companies participate in a marketplace where insurance shoppers enter their policy data once, and each company can provide price quotes. This prevents consumers from doing form submissions for each company you want a rate for.
To enter your information into the quoting system, click here to start a free quote.
The only downside to using this type of form is you are unable to specify which insurance companies to receive prices from. So if you prefer to choose specific insurance companies for rate comparison, we have a listing of insurance companies in your area. Click to view list.
However you get your quotes, ensure you’re using identical coverages and limits with each company. If you compare different values for each quote then you won’t be able to determine which rate is truly the best. Slightly different coverage limits can result in a big premium difference. And when quoting insurance, remember that having more price comparisons helps locate the best offered rates.
Discounts are available to cut your rates
Car insurance is not cheap, but you can get discounts that many people don’t even know exist. Most are applied at quote time, but lesser-known reductions have to be manually applied before they will apply.
- Early Switch Discount – Some insurance companies reward drivers for switching to them before your current policy expires. It’s a savings of about 10%.
- Payment Discounts – If you pay your entire premium ahead of time instead of monthly or quarterly installments you could save up to 5%.
- Save over 55 – If you qualify as a senior citizen, you can possibly qualify for a small decrease in premiums for Avenger coverage.
- Safe Driver Discount – Insureds without accidents can get discounts for up to 45% lower rates for Avenger coverage than less cautious drivers.
- Passive Restraints and Air Bags – Cars that have air bags and/or automatic seat belt systems can qualify for discounts of 20% or more.
- Low Mileage Discounts – Low mileage vehicles could qualify for better rates on cars that stay parked.
- Distant Student – Kids in college who attend school more than 100 miles from home without a vehicle on campus may be able to be covered for less.
- Club Memberships – Belonging to a professional or civic organization is a good way to get lower rates on auto insurance for Avenger coverage.
- Multi-car Discount – Buying insurance for more than one vehicle with the same company qualifies for this discount.
Keep in mind that most discounts do not apply to the entire cost. The majority will only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as physical damage coverage or medical payments. Just because you may think all those discounts means the company will pay you, auto insurance companies aren’t that generous. But all discounts will bring down your premiums.
For a list of insurers with discount auto insurance rates, click here to view.
Everyone needs different coverages
When buying proper insurance coverage, there isn’t really a cookie cutter policy. Everyone’s situation is unique.
Here are some questions about coverages that can aid in determining whether or not you might need an agent’s assistance.
- Does my 2011 Dodge Avenger qualify for pleasure use?
- Why am I required to buy liability insurance?
- Where can I find high-risk insurance?
- Is upholstery damage covered by car insurance?
- Is pleasure use cheaper than using my 2011 Dodge Avenger to commute?
- Which is better, split liability limits or combined limits?
- Will I lose any money if I cancel my policy before it expires?
- Is a fancy paint job covered?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but one or more may apply to you, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed agent. If you don’t have a local agent, simply complete this short form.
Car insurance 101
Having a good grasp of your policy helps when choosing which coverages you need and proper limits and deductibles. The coverage terms in a policy can be ambiguous and coverage can change by endorsement.
Collision insurance pays for damage to your Avenger from colliding with another car or object. A deductible applies and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision coverage pays for things such as sustaining damage from a pot hole, hitting a mailbox, hitting a parking meter and crashing into a building. This coverage can be expensive, so consider dropping it from vehicles that are older. Another option is to increase the deductible to bring the cost down.
Liability car insurance
This will cover damages or injuries you inflict on other people or property in an accident. It consists of three limits, bodily injury for each person, bodily injury for the entire accident, and a limit for property damage. Your policy might show liability limits of 25/50/25 that translate to a $25,000 limit per person for injuries, a total of $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and a total limit of $25,000 for damage to vehicles and property. Occasionally you may see one number which is a combined single limit which limits claims to one amount and claims can be made without the split limit restrictions.
Liability coverage pays for things such as medical expenses, bail bonds, pain and suffering and repair bills for other people’s vehicles. How much liability should you purchase? That is your choice, but you should buy higher limits if possible.
Your UM/UIM coverage provides protection from other drivers when they are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. This coverage pays for hospital bills for your injuries and damage to your Dodge Avenger.
Since a lot of drivers carry very low liability coverage limits, their limits can quickly be used up. This is the reason having UM/UIM coverage is important protection for you and your family. Most of the time these limits are similar to your liability insurance amounts.
Comprehensive or Other Than Collision
Comprehensive insurance coverage will pay to fix damage that is not covered by collision coverage. A deductible will apply and then insurance will cover the rest of the damage.
Comprehensive coverage pays for claims like a tree branch falling on your vehicle, a broken windshield and hitting a bird. The most you can receive from a comprehensive claim is the ACV or actual cash value, so if the vehicle’s value is low consider dropping full coverage.
Medical costs insurance
Coverage for medical payments and/or PIP reimburse you for immediate expenses like hospital visits, X-ray expenses, prosthetic devices and pain medications. They can be used in conjunction with a health insurance policy or if there is no health insurance coverage. They cover you and your occupants and also covers getting struck while a pedestrian. Personal injury protection coverage is not universally available and may carry a deductible
Affordable 2011 Dodge Avenger insurance is definitely available on the web as well as from independent agents, and you need to comparison shop both in order to have the best chance of saving money. Some insurance companies don’t offer online price quotes and many times these small, regional companies only sell through independent insurance agents.
In this article, we presented quite a bit of information on how to get a better price on insurance. It’s most important to understand that the more companies you get rates for, the higher the chance of saving money. You may be surprised to find that the lowest priced insurance coverage comes from a smaller regional carrier.
Consumers leave their current company for a variety of reasons including policy cancellation, extreme rates for teen drivers, delays in paying claims and even delays in responding to claim requests. No matter why you want to switch, finding a new company is pretty easy and you might even save some money in the process.
- Teen Driver Statistics (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Help Your Teen Be a Better Driver (State Farm)
- Your Car has been Stolen: Now What? (Allstate)
- What to do at the Scene of an Accident (Insurance Information Insitute)
- How Can I Save Money on Auto Insurance? (Insurance Information Insitute)
Frequently Asked Questions
What factors affect the cost of insurance for a 2011 Dodge Avenger?
Several factors can influence the cost of insurance for a 2011 Dodge Avenger. Some of the key factors include:
- Driver’s age and driving history: Younger and less experienced drivers tend to have higher insurance rates. A clean driving record typically leads to lower premiums.
- Location: Insurance rates can vary based on where you live, including factors such as crime rates, population density, and the likelihood of accidents or theft.
- Vehicle usage: The purpose for which you use your car, such as commuting, pleasure, or business, can affect your insurance rates.
- Deductible and coverage limits: Choosing a higher deductible or lower coverage limits may lower your premium, but it also means you’ll have to pay more out-of-pocket in the event of a claim.
- Safety features: Vehicles equipped with safety features like anti-lock brakes, airbags, and anti-theft devices may be eligible for discounts.
- Insurance history: Your past insurance coverage and claims history can impact your rates.
Are there any specific discounts available for insuring a 2011 Dodge Avenger?
Yes, there are potential discounts you may be eligible for when insuring a 2011 Dodge Avenger. Some common discounts include:
- Multi-policy discount: If you insure your Dodge Avenger and other policies, such as home or renters insurance, with the same provider, you may receive a discount.
- Good driver discount: Having a clean driving record, without any recent accidents or violations, could make you eligible for a discount.
- Safety feature discounts: If your Dodge Avenger is equipped with certain safety features, such as anti-lock brakes or an alarm system, you may qualify for a discount.
- Good student discount: If you or a family member on your policy is a full-time student with good grades, you may be eligible for a discount.
- Loyalty discount: Some insurance companies offer discounts for customers who have been with them for a certain period.
How can I find the cheapest insurance for my 2011 Dodge Avenger?
To find the cheapest insurance for your 2011 Dodge Avenger, consider the following tips:
- Shop around: Obtain quotes from multiple insurance companies to compare prices and coverage options.
- Maintain a good driving record: Avoid accidents and traffic violations, as these can lead to higher premiums.
- Increase deductibles: Choosing a higher deductible can lower your premium, but be sure to set it at a level you can comfortably afford.
- Ask about discounts: Inquire about available discounts and take advantage of any that you qualify for.
- Consider bundling policies: If you have other insurance needs, such as home or renters insurance, bundling them with your car insurance may lead to discounted rates.
- Review coverage limits: Evaluate your coverage needs and consider adjusting your coverage limits accordingly.
Does the age of my 2011 Dodge Avenger affect insurance rates?
Generally, the age of a vehicle can impact insurance rates. Older vehicles like the 2011 Dodge Avenger may have lower insurance costs compared to newer models. This is because the value of the car decreases over time, which can result in lower premiums for comprehensive and collision coverage. However, other factors such as the car’s safety ratings, repair costs, and theft rates can still influence the insurance rates for an older vehicle.
Are there any specific insurance companies that offer affordable rates for a 2011 Dodge Avenger?
The cost of insurance can vary between insurance companies, so it’s a good idea to obtain quotes from multiple providers. Some insurance companies may specialize in offering more affordable rates or discounts for certain types of vehicles. It’s recommended to reach out to different insurers, provide them with your specific information, and compare the quotes to find the most affordable option for insuring your 2011 Dodge Avenger.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Chevrolet Impala Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Jeep Wrangler Insurance
- Chevrolet Traverse Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area