How Much Does 2011 Lexus ES 350 Car Insurance Cost?
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: May 12, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Are you a victim of an underperforming, overpriced car insurance policy? Trust us, many consumers feel financially strained by their car insurance policy. You have multiple insurers to buy insurance from, and even though it’s nice to be able to choose, it can be more challenging to locate the cheapest rates.
Smart consumers take time to take a look at other company’s rates before your policy renews due to the fact that insurance rates fluctuate regularly. If you had the lowest price on ES 350 insurance six months ago you can probably find a better price now. You can find a lot of wrong information about car insurance on the internet, so by reading this article, you’re going to learn some proven techniques to quit paying high car insurance rates.
How to Lower Your Insurance Coverage Cost
Finding a better price on insurance coverage is actually quite simple. The only thing you need to do is take the time to compare quotes online from several insurance companies. This can be done using a couple different methods.
- One of the simplest ways to compare a lot of rates at once is an all-inclusive rate comparison like this one (opens in new window). This method prevents you from having to do separate forms for each company. A single form will return quotes direct from many companies.
- A less efficient way to obtain and compare quotes online is going to each company’s website and request a quote. For sake of this example, let’s say you want to compare Nationwide, Progressive and GMAC. To get rate quotes you would need to visit each site to input your insurance information, and that’s why the first method is more popular. To view a list of companies in your area, click here.
It’s up to you how you get prices quotes, just make darn sure you compare identical coverages for every quote you compare. If your comparisons have mixed coverages it’s not possible to make a fair comparison for your Lexus ES 350.
Elements that influence Lexus ES 350 insurance rates
Consumers need to have an understanding of the factors that play a part in calculating the price you pay for car insurance. Knowing what controls the rates you pay enables informed choices that may reward you with big savings.
- Where you live can impact rates – Being located in a small town is a positive aspect when it comes to car insurance. Drivers in populated areas tend to have more traffic problems and a longer drive to work. Lower population means a lower chance of having an accident and a lower car theft rate.
- Liability insurance protects assets – The liability section of your policy is the protection if ever you are found liable for damages caused by your negligence. It will provide for a legal defense which can be incredibly expensive. This coverage is very inexpensive compared to insuring for physical damage coverage, so buy as much as you can afford.
- One company can mean more discounts – Most car insurance companies provide better rates to policyholders who have multiple policies with them. It’s known as a multi-policy discount. Discounts can add up to ten or even up to twenty percent in some cases. Even if you’re getting this discount it’s in your best interest to comparison shop to confirm you are receiving the best rates possible. You may still be able to find better rates by insuring with multiple companies.
- Your age impacts your rates – Youthful drivers are statistically proven to get distracted easily when driving so they pay higher car insurance rates. Parents adding a young driver onto a policy can be quite pricey. More mature drivers are more responsible, file fewer claims and are safer drivers.
- Traffic citations inflate rates – Your driving citation history has a big impact on rates. Just one speeding ticket may increase your cost forty percent or more. Drivers with clean records receive lower rates than people who have multiple driving citations. Drivers who have severe citations such as hit and run, DWI or reckless driving convictions may need to submit a SR-22 or proof of financial responsibility with their state DMV in order to drive a vehicle legally.
How to save on 2011 Lexus ES 350 insurance
Insurance can cost an arm and a leg, but you can get discounts that many people don’t even know exist. Some discounts apply automatically at quote time, but some may not be applied and must be specially asked for in order for you to get them. If you aren’t receiving every discount possible, you are throwing money away.
- One Accident Forgiven – Certain companies will allow you to have one accident before your rates go up if you are claim-free for a set time period.
- Payment Discounts – By paying your policy upfront instead of paying each month you can actually save on your bill.
- Sign Online – A handful of insurance companies give back up to $50 for buying a policy and signing up over the internet.
- Low Mileage – Keeping the miles down on your Lexus could be rewarded with a substantially lower rate.
- Homeowners Savings – Being a homeowner may earn you a small savings because maintaining a house shows financial diligence.
- Drive Safe and Save – Safe drivers can get discounts for up to 45% lower rates on ES 350 insurance than their less cautious counterparts.
- Braking Control Discount – Cars that have steering control and anti-lock brakes can reduce accidents and earn discounts up to 10%.
- Lower Rates for Military – Being on active duty in the military could be rewarded with lower premiums.
- Discount for Good Grades – Getting good grades can get you a discount of up to 25%. The good student discount can last well after school through age 25.
- Seat Belt Usage – Drivers who require all occupants to use their safety belts can save 10% or more on the medical payments or PIP coverage costs.
It’s important to note that most discount credits are not given to the overall cost of the policy. Most only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like comp or med pay. So when the math indicates having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, you won’t be that lucky. Any qualifying discounts will bring down your premiums.
Car insurance companies who might offer these money-saving discounts include:
- Auto-Owners Insurance
- American Family
- State Farm
Check with all companies you are considering how you can save money. All car insurance discounts may not be available in your state.
Tailor your coverage to you
When it comes to choosing coverage, there really is no “perfect” insurance plan. Every situation is different and your policy should reflect that. Here are some questions about coverages that may help you determine if you might need an agent’s assistance.
- Is a new car covered when I drive it off the dealer lot?
- Does my liability insurance cover pulling a trailer or camper?
- I don’t drive much so do I pay less?
- What happens if I owe more than my 2011 Lexus ES 350 is worth?
- How much liability insurance is required?
- Why does it cost so much to insure a teen driver?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions but a few of them apply, you may need to chat with an insurance agent. If you don’t have a local agent, fill out this quick form or go to this page to view a list of companies. It’s fast, free and you can get the answers you need.
Car insurance policy specifics
Having a good grasp of a car insurance policy helps when choosing the right coverages and proper limits and deductibles. Car insurance terms can be impossible to understand and reading a policy is terribly boring. These are typical coverage types offered by car insurance companies.
Collision coverages – Collision coverage will pay to fix damage to your ES 350 from colliding with another vehicle or an object, but not an animal. You have to pay a deductible and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision can pay for things like backing into a parked car, scraping a guard rail and hitting a parking meter. Collision is rather expensive coverage, so consider removing coverage from vehicles that are 8 years or older. It’s also possible to raise the deductible to save money on collision insurance.
Coverage for medical expenses – Coverage for medical payments and/or PIP reimburse you for short-term medical expenses for things like X-ray expenses, hospital visits, doctor visits, ambulance fees and nursing services. They can be utilized in addition to your health insurance policy or if you do not have health coverage. Medical payments and PIP cover both the driver and occupants as well as getting struck while a pedestrian. Personal injury protection coverage is not available in all states and may carry a deductible
Comprehensive car insurance – This pays for damage that is not covered by collision coverage. You first have to pay a deductible and then insurance will cover the rest of the damage.
Comprehensive coverage protects against claims such as damage from a tornado or hurricane, a tree branch falling on your vehicle, a broken windshield and theft. The most a car insurance company will pay at claim time is the actual cash value, so if the vehicle is not worth much consider dropping full coverage.
Coverage for uninsured or underinsured drivers – This coverage protects you and your vehicle when other motorists do not carry enough liability coverage. Covered claims include injuries to you and your family as well as damage to your Lexus ES 350.
Since a lot of drivers have only the minimum liability required by law, their limits can quickly be used up. That’s why carrying high Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage is a good idea. Normally your uninsured/underinsured motorist coverages are set the same as your liablity limits.
Liability – Liability insurance can cover damage that occurs to other people or property. This coverage protects you against other people’s claims, and does not provide coverage for your injuries or vehicle damage.
Liability coverage has three limits: bodily injury for each person, bodily injury for the entire accident, and a limit for property damage. As an example, you may have limits of 25/50/25 that means you have a $25,000 limit per person for injuries, a per accident bodily injury limit of $50,000, and property damage coverage for $25,000. Occasionally you may see a combined limit which provides one coverage limit and claims can be made without the split limit restrictions.
Liability coverage protects against things like bail bonds, funeral expenses, emergency aid and court costs. How much liability should you purchase? That is your choice, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase higher limits if possible.
Have money to burn
In this article, we presented a lot of tips how to lower your 2011 Lexus ES 350 insurance rates. The key concept to understand is the more rate quotes you have, the higher your chance of finding lower rates. You may be surprised to find that the biggest savings come from a small mutual company. Regional companies may cover specific market segments cheaper as compared to the big name companies such as Allstate and Progressive.
Budget-conscious insurance is definitely available on the web in addition to many insurance agents, and you need to price shop both in order to have the best price selection to choose from. Some insurance providers do not provide online quoting and most of the time these small insurance companies sell through independent agents.
Other learning opportunities
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will GEICO insure a car not in my name?
- What is covered in a Jeep powertrain warranty?
- Are Jeeps more expensive to insure?
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Subaru Forester Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area