2011 Nissan 370Z Insurance Rates
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Sep 2, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Looking for lower car insurance rates for your Nissan 370Z? Confused by the wide range of car insurance companies? Many other consumers are too. There are so many choices that it can easily become a challenge to compare prices.
If you have car insurance now, you should be able to cut costs considerably using this strategy. This article will instruct you on the most effective way to quote insurance and some money-saving tips. But consumers benefit from understanding the way insurance companies sell online and use this information to your advantage.
The fastest way that we advise to compare rates is to take advantage of the fact auto insurance companies will pay a fee to compare rate quotes. All consumers are required to do is give them rating details like driver details, what you do for a living, if it has an alarm system, and if you lease or own. Your information is sent automatically to all major companies and they return quotes instantly to find the best rate.
Best discounts on Nissan 370Z coverage
The cost of insuring your cars can be expensive, but you can get discounts to help bring down the price. Certain discounts will be triggered automatically at the time of purchase, but a few need to be manually applied before you will receive the discount.
- Sign Early and Save – Some insurance companies reward drivers for signing up before your current expiration date. It can save you around 10%.
- Drive Safe and Save – Insureds without accidents may receive a discount up to 45% less for 370Z insurance than less cautious drivers.
- Save with a New Car – Buying coverage on a new vehicle can save up to 30% because new vehicles have to meet stringent safety requirements.
- Federal Employees – Being employed by or retired from a federal job may qualify you for a discount for 370Z insurance with certain companies.
- Multi-car Discount – Buying coverage for more than one vehicle on one policy could earn a price break for each car.
- Drivers Education – Make teen driver coverage more affordable by requiring them to enroll in driver’s education in high school.
- Anti-lock Brake System – Vehicles equipped with ABS or steering control prevent accidents and will save you 10% or more.
- Passive Restraint Discount – Factory air bags may earn rate discounts of more than 20%.
- No Claims – Drivers with accident-free driving histories pay less when compared with bad drivers.
- College Student – Kids in college living away from home attending college without a vehicle on campus can be insured at a reduced rate.
Drivers should understand that most discounts do not apply to your bottom line cost. A few only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as collision or personal injury protection. So when it seems like adding up those discounts means a free policy, insurance companies aren’t that generous. Any qualifying discounts will help reduce your premiums.
Car insurance companies who might offer these benefits include:
It’s a good idea to ask each insurance company how you can save money. Discounts may not apply everywhere.
Impacting insurance rates for a Nissan 370Z
Smart consumers have a good feel for the rating factors that play a part in calculating the price you pay for insurance coverage. Having a good understanding of what determines base rates helps enable you to make changes that will entitle you to lower insurance coverage prices.
Shown below are a partial list of the pieces that factor into prices.
- Men are more aggressive – Statistics show that women are safer drivers than men. Now that doesn’t mean women are BETTER drivers than men. They both have accidents in similar numbers, but the male of the species tend to have more serious accidents. Men also tend to get cited for more serious violations like reckless driving and DUI.
- Better credit scores mean better rates – Having a bad credit score is a important factor in determining what you pay for insurance coverage. Drivers who have high credit ratings tend to be better drivers and file fewer claims as compared to drivers with lower ratings. If your credit history is low, you could be paying less to insure your 2011 Nissan 370Z by improving your rating.
- Being married can save on insurance coverage – Having a wife or husband can actually save you money on insurance coverage. It translates into being more mature and it’s statistically proven that married couples file fewer claims.
- Liability insurance protects assets – Liability coverage provides coverage if a court rules you are at fault for damages caused by your negligence. Liability provides legal defense which can cost thousands of dollars. Carrying liability coverage is mandatory and cheap when compared with rates for comp and collision, so do not cut corners here.
- How many coverages with the same company – Some insurers will award you with lower prices to people who buy several policies from them. It’s known as a multi-policy discount. This can amount to five, ten or even twenty percent. Even with this discount, you may still want to compare rates to ensure the best deal.
- Traffic citations inflate rates – Drivers who don’t get tickets have lower premiums compared to drivers with tickets. Even one moving violation can bump up the cost by as much as thirty percent. If you have flagrant violations like DUI or reckless driving may find they need to submit a SR-22 or proof of financial responsibility to the state department of motor vehicles in order to keep their license.
Tailor your coverage to you
When choosing adequate coverage, there isn’t really a perfect coverage plan. Every situation is different.
For instance, these questions may help highlight if your situation would benefit from professional advice.
- Where can I find DUI or SR-22 insurance?
- Why is insurance for a teen driver so high?
- Why do I need rental car insurance?
- Am I getting all the discounts available?
- If my pet gets injured in an accident are they covered?
- How much liability do I need to cover my assets?
- What is an SR-22 filing?
- Does insurance cover damages from a DUI accident?
If you’re not sure about those questions but you know they apply to you then you might want to talk to an agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, simply complete this short form.
Auto insurance coverage options for a 2011 Nissan 370Z
Learning about specific coverages of your policy helps when choosing the right coverages at the best deductibles and correct limits. Policy terminology can be impossible to understand and coverage can change by endorsement.
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage
This coverage protects you and your vehicle from other motorists when they do not carry enough liability coverage. This coverage pays for medical payments for you and your occupants as well as damage to your 2011 Nissan 370Z.
Since a lot of drivers have only the minimum liability required by law, their limits can quickly be used up. So UM/UIM coverage should not be overlooked. Normally your uninsured/underinsured motorist coverages are set the same as your liablity limits.
Auto liability insurance
This coverage provides protection from damage or injury you incur to other people or property that is your fault. This insurance protects YOU from claims by other people. It does not cover damage sustained by your vehicle in an accident.
Coverage consists of three different limits, per person bodily injury, per accident bodily injury, and a property damage limit. Your policy might show values of 25/50/25 that translate to $25,000 bodily injury coverage, a limit of $50,000 in injury protection per accident, and $25,000 of coverage for damaged property. Another option is a combined single limit or CSL that pays claims from the same limit rather than limiting it on a per person basis.
Liability coverage pays for claims like bail bonds, loss of income, repair costs for stationary objects, medical services and repair bills for other people’s vehicles. How much coverage you buy is up to you, but you should buy as much as you can afford.
Collision insurance pays for damage to your 370Z from colliding with another car or object. You will need to pay your deductible then the remaining damage will be paid by your insurance company.
Collision coverage pays for things like crashing into a ditch, rolling your car, sustaining damage from a pot hole and backing into a parked car. Collision is rather expensive coverage, so you might think about dropping it from older vehicles. Another option is to bump up the deductible to get cheaper collision coverage.
Comprehensive insurance pays for damage from a wide range of events other than collision. A deductible will apply and then insurance will cover the rest of the damage.
Comprehensive can pay for claims like damage from a tornado or hurricane, vandalism and hitting a bird. The maximum payout a auto insurance company will pay at claim time is the ACV or actual cash value, so if the vehicle’s value is low consider dropping full coverage.
Medical payments coverage and PIP
Med pay and PIP coverage provide coverage for short-term medical expenses like EMT expenses, prosthetic devices, X-ray expenses, pain medications and doctor visits. They can be utilized in addition to your health insurance program or if you lack health insurance entirely. They cover both the driver and occupants and also covers if you are hit as a while walking down the street. PIP is not available in all states and may carry a deductible
Cheaper insurance is a realistic goal
We just presented some good ideas how to save on 2011 Nissan 370Z insurance. The most important thing to understand is the more you quote, the better likelihood of reducing your rate. You may be surprised to find that the lowest rates come from an unexpected company.
When trying to cut insurance costs, it’s very important that you do not buy less coverage just to save a little money. There have been many cases where someone sacrificed full coverage and found out when filing a claim they didn’t have enough coverage. Your aim should be to find the BEST coverage at a price you can afford while still protecting your assets.
Low-cost insurance can be bought online as well as from independent agents, and you need to price shop both to have the best selection. Some companies don’t offer online price quotes and these small insurance companies work with independent agents.
For more information, link through to the resources below:
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will GEICO insure a car not in my name?
- What is covered in a Jeep powertrain warranty?
- Are Jeeps more expensive to insure?
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Hyundai Santa Fe Insurance
- Chevrolet Impala Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Ford Escape Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Honda Odyssey Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area