2013 Jaguar XF Insurance Rates
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Dec 14, 2021
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Average insurance rates for a 2013 Jaguar XF are $1,436 a year for full coverage insurance. Comprehensive costs around $296, collision insurance costs $522, and liability coverage costs $460. Buying a liability-only policy costs as little as $510 a year, and high-risk insurance costs around $3,116. Teenage drivers receive the highest rates at up to $5,414 a year.
Annual premium for full coverage: $1,436
Rate estimates for 2013 Jaguar XF Insurance
Rate data is compiled from all 50 U.S. states and averaged for all 2013 Jaguar XF models. Rates are based on a 40-year-old male driver, $500 comprehensive and collision deductibles, and a clean driving record. Remaining premium consists of UM/UIM coverage, Medical/PIP, and policy fees.
Price Range by Coverage and Risk
For a driver in their 40's, prices range range from as low as $510 for just liability insurance to a much higher rate of $3,116 for a driver who has had serious violations or accidents.
These differences illustrate why anyone shopping for car insurance should compare rates for a specific zip code and risk profile, rather than using average rates.
Use the form below to get rates for your location.
Enter your zip code below to view companies based on your location that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Recommended Companies for Cheap 2013 Jaguar XF Insurance
Searching for cheaper auto insurance rates for your Jaguar XF? Locating cheaper insurance for your Jaguar XF could be an all-consuming task, but you can learn our auto insurance buying tips to make it easier.
There are both good and bad ways to shop for auto insurance so you’re going to learn the best way to quote coverages for your Jaguar and find the cheapest rates either online or from local insurance agents.
It’s a good habit to do rate comparisons quite often because rates are usually higher with each renewal. If you had the lowest rates for XF insurance two years ago you can probably find a lower rate today. Forget anything you know (or think you know) about auto insurance because I’m going to let you in on the secrets to the proper way to find the best coverage while lowering your premiums.
Cheap Auto Insurance Comparisons
Shopping for lower auto insurance rates can be a daunting task if you aren’t aware of the most efficient way. You could waste time discussing policy coverages with agents in your area, or you could save time and use the web for quick rates.
Most car insurance companies belong to a marketplace where insurance shoppers send in one quote, and every company then gives them pricing determined by their information. This saves time by eliminating repetitive form submissions for each company you want a rate for.
To find out how much you’re overpaying now click here to start a free quote.
The only downside to doing it this way is that you can’t choose which carriers to get quotes from. If you wish to select specific providers to compare rates, we have assembled a list of companies who write auto insurance in your area. Click here to view list.
It’s up to you how you get prices quotes, just make absolute certain that you use apples-to-apples coverages on every quote. If your comparisons have differing limits it’s impossible to decipher which rate is best.
How to save on 2013 Jaguar XF insurance
Car insurance is not cheap, but you may find discounts that you may not know about. Most are applied at the time you complete a quote, but lesser-known reductions have to be inquired about prior to getting the savings. If you’re not getting every credit you qualify for, you’re paying more than you need to.
- E-sign – A handful of insurance companies may give you up to $50 simply for signing on their website.
- No Claims – Drivers who don’t have accidents pay much less as compared to bad drivers.
- Anti-lock Brake System – Anti-lock brake equipped vehicles prevent accidents and will save you 10% or more.
- Seat Belt Usage – Drivers who require all occupants to use a seat belt could save 15% on the medical payments or PIP coverage costs.
- Homeowners Discount – Simply owning a home may trigger a auto insurance policy discount because maintaining a house requires personal responsibility.
It’s important to note that most credits do not apply the whole policy. Most only cut individual premiums such as medical payments or collision. So even though it sounds like you could get a free auto insurance policy, companies wouldn’t make money that way. Any amount of discount will bring down the amount you have to pay.
Insurance companies who might offer some of the above discounts include:
- State Farm
- 21st Century
Before buying, ask all companies you are considering how you can save money. Savings may not apply in your state.
Tailor your coverage to you
When it comes to buying proper insurance coverage, there really is not a cookie cutter policy. Everyone’s situation is unique.
Here are some questions about coverages that might point out if your situation could use an agent’s help.
- Should I have a commercial auto policy?
- Are rock chip repairs covered?
- What is PIP insurance?
- Am I covered when delivering products for my home-based business?
- Do I have any recourse if my insurance company denies a claim?
- Am I getting all the discounts available?
- How high should deductibles be on a 2013 Jaguar XF?
- Am I covered when driving someone else’s vehicle?
- How do I file an SR-22 for a DUI in my state?
- Which companies will insure high-risk drivers?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but a few of them apply, you may need to chat with an insurance agent. To find an agent in your area, complete this form. It’s fast, free and can provide invaluable advice.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Factors that can influence Jaguar XF insurance rates
It’s important that you understand the factors that play a part in calculating car insurance rates. Knowing what determines base rates helps enable you to make changes that will entitle you to much lower annual insurance costs.
- Older drivers pay less – Youthful drivers have a tendency to be less responsible when behind the wheel so car insurance rates are higher. Older insureds tend to be more responsible, statistically cause fewer accidents and are safer drivers.
- Adjust deductibles and save – Physical damage coverage, otherwise known as comp (or other than collision) and collision, protects your Jaguar from damage. Some examples of claims that would be covered would be collision with another vehicle, damage from fire, or theft. Deductibles for physical damage are the amount of money you are willing to pay in the event of a claim. The more expense the insured has to pay upfront, the less your car insurance will be for XF insurance.
- Theft deterrents lower rates – Purchasing a vehicle that has an advanced theft prevention system can help bring down rates. Anti-theft devices like tamper alarm systems, vehicle immobilizer technology and General Motors OnStar all aid in stopping car theft.
- Men are more aggressive – Statistics have proven women are more cautious behind the wheel. That doesn’t necessarily mean that women are BETTER drivers than men. Women and men are in accidents at a similar rate, but the men cause more damage. Men also statistically get cited for more serious violations such as DWI and reckless driving. Young males are the most expensive to insure and therefore have the most expensive car insurance rates.
- Lower miles equals lower premium – The more miles you rack up on your Jaguar in a year the higher your rate. Most insurance companies price each vehicle’s coverage determined by how the vehicle is used. Cars that are left in the garage can get a lower rate compared to those used for work or business. Verify your car insurance policy shows how each vehicle is driven, because it can save money. If your policy improperly rates your XF can cost quite a bit.
- Safe vehicles cost less to insure – Safer cars tend to have better insurance rates. The safest vehicles have better occupant injury protection and fewer injuries means less money paid by your insurance company and thus lower rates. If the Jaguar XF is rated at least an “acceptable” rating on the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety website or four stars on the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration website it is probably cheaper to insure.
- Your stress level may be raising your rates – Jobs such as judges, executives and accountants tend to have higher rates than average in part from job stress and long work days. On the flip side, occupations like pilots, athletes and retirees receive lower rates for XF insurance.
- Where you live is a factor – Being located in small towns and rural areas is a positive aspect when talking about car insurance. Less people living in that area translates into fewer accidents and also fewer theft and vandalism claims. Drivers who live in large cities have more traffic problems and a longer drive to work. More time commuting means more change of being in an accident.
Do drivers who switch really save?
Consumers can’t get away from ads that promise big savings by 21st Century, Allstate and State Farm. They all make the same claim of big savings if you change to their company.
How do they all make the same claim?
Insurance companies have a certain “appetite” for the driver that earns them a profit. For example, a profitable customer could be between the ages of 30 and 50, owns a home, and has a short commute. A driver that hits that “sweet spot” will get very good rates and as a result will probably save a lot of money.
Potential customers who are not a match for these standards will be quoted a more expensive rate and this can result in business not being written. The ads state “people who switch” not “everyone that quotes” save that kind of money. This is how insurance companies can confidently make the claims of big savings.
This emphasizes why drivers must compare as many rates as you can. Because you never know the company that will fit your personal profile best.
Coverages available on your insurance policy
Learning about specific coverages of your insurance policy aids in choosing which coverages you need and proper limits and deductibles. Insurance terms can be confusing and even agents have difficulty translating policy wording.
Med pay and Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and medical payments coverage reimburse you for short-term medical expenses for things like rehabilitation expenses, dental work and nursing services. They are often used in conjunction with a health insurance program or if you lack health insurance entirely. Medical payments and PIP cover all vehicle occupants in addition to being hit by a car walking across the street. Personal injury protection coverage is not available in all states and gives slightly broader coverage than med pay
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist (UM/UIM)
Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist coverage protects you and your vehicle’s occupants when the “other guys” are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. Covered losses include medical payments for you and your occupants and damage to your Jaguar XF.
Because many people only carry the minimum required liability limits, their limits can quickly be used up. So UM/UIM coverage is very important. Usually the UM/UIM limits are similar to your liability insurance amounts.
This coverage will pay to fix damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. You need to pay your deductible first and then insurance will cover the rest of the damage.
Comprehensive coverage pays for things like damage from flooding, hail damage, rock chips in glass and hitting a deer. The most you’ll receive from a claim is the ACV or actual cash value, so if it’s not worth much more than your deductible consider dropping full coverage.
Auto liability insurance
This coverage provides protection from damage that occurs to other people or property in an accident. This coverage protects you against claims from other people, and doesn’t cover your own vehicle damage or injuries.
It consists of three limits, bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. You commonly see values of 25/50/25 that means you have $25,000 in coverage for each person’s injuries, a limit of $50,000 in injury protection per accident, and $25,000 of coverage for damaged property. Occasionally you may see a combined single limit or CSL which provides one coverage limit with no separate limits for injury or property damage.
Liability coverage protects against things like repair costs for stationary objects, emergency aid, medical expenses, court costs and medical services. How much liability should you purchase? That is a personal decision, but consider buying as high a limit as you can afford.
Collision coverage protection
This will pay to fix damage to your XF resulting from colliding with another vehicle or an object, but not an animal. You first must pay a deductible then your collision coverage will kick in.
Collision can pay for claims such as rolling your car, backing into a parked car, sustaining damage from a pot hole and colliding with another moving vehicle. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so analyze the benefit of dropping coverage from vehicles that are 8 years or older. It’s also possible to choose a higher deductible in order to get cheaper collision rates.
More quotes. Lower rates.
Budget-conscious 2013 Jaguar XF insurance can be purchased online in addition to many insurance agents, and you need to comparison shop both to have the best chance of lowering rates. Some companies do not provide online price quotes and many times these small, regional companies only sell through independent insurance agents.
In this article, we covered a lot of techniques to reduce insurance prices online. The most important thing to understand is the more price quotes you have, the more likely it is that you will get a better rate. You may even find the lowest premiums are with the least-expected company.
Consumers change insurance companies for any number of reasons including denial of a claim, delays in paying claims, lack of trust in their agent and even extreme rates for teen drivers. Regardless of your reason for switching companies, finding a great new company can be pretty painless.
More information is available at these links:
- Comprehensive Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
- Bodily Injury Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
- Older Driver Statistics (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Things to Know Before you Cancel Insurance (Allstate)
Rates by U.S. City
|New York City, NY||$2,271|
|Los Angeles, CA||$2,457|
Need a specific model?
Choose your model and trim below
Rates by Driver Age
Full coverage, $500 deductibles
Rates by Deductible
Full coverage, driver age 40
Rates by Liability Limit
Full coverage, driver age 40
Rates for High Risk Drivers
Full coverage, $500 deductibles, two speeding tickets, and one at-fault accident
If a financial responsibility filing is required, the additional charge below may also apply.
Potential Rate Discounts
If you qualify for discounts, you may save the amounts shown below.
|5-yr Accident Free||$104|
|5-yr Claim Free||$93|
|Paid in Full/EFT||$64|
Discounts are estimated and may not be available from every company or in every state.