2013 Lexus GS 350 Insurance Rates
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Nov 23, 2017
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Average insurance rates for a 2013 Lexus GS 350 are $1,320 a year for full coverage insurance. Comprehensive costs an estimated $288 each year, collision insurance costs $506, and liability costs $390. Buying a liability-only policy costs as little as $438 a year, and high-risk insurance costs around $2,858. Teen drivers receive the highest rates at up to $4,896 a year.
Annual premium for full coverage: $1,320
Rate estimates for 2013 Lexus GS 350 Insurance
Rate data is compiled from all 50 U.S. states and averaged for all 2013 Lexus GS 350 models. Rates are based on a 40-year-old male driver, $500 comprehensive and collision deductibles, and a clean driving record. Remaining premium consists of UM/UIM coverage, Medical/PIP, and policy fees.
Price Range by Coverage and Risk
For the average driver, prices range range from as low as $438 for the bare minimum liability coverage to a high rate of $2,858 for a driver that may need high-risk insurance.
These differences illustrate why all drivers should compare rates for a targeted area and risk profile, instead of making a decision based on price averages.
Use the form below to get rates for your location.
Enter your zip code below to view companies based on your location that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Recommended Companies for Cheap 2013 Lexus GS 350 Insurance
Searching for affordable car insurance on the internet can be problematic for people who are new to online price comaprisons. With so many choices of insurers available, how can consumers possibly compare the different rates to find the best available rates?
You should take the time to compare rates on a regular basis due to the fact that insurance rates tend to go up over time. Despite the fact that you may have had the lowest rates for GS 350 coverage on your last policy you will most likely find a better rate today. You can find a lot of wrong information about car insurance on the web, but by reading this article, you’re going to learn some excellent ideas to quit paying high car insurance rates.
If you are paying for car insurance now, you stand a good chance to be able to save some money using these tips. The purpose of this article is to help educate you on how to effectively get price quotes. But consumers need to learn the way insurance companies price online insurance and take advantage of how the system works.
How to Compare Insurance Coverage Rates
There are several ways you can shop for Lexus GS 350 insurance coverage but some are more efficient than others. You can spend your afternoon discussing policy coverages with agents in your area, or you can stay home and use the internet to accomplish the same thing much quicker.
Many of the larger companies participate in an industry program where insurance shoppers only type in their quote data once, and at least one company then returns a price quote based on that data. This saves time by eliminating repetitive form submissions for every insurance coverage company.
To find out how much you can save on insurance coverage click here to start a free quote.
One minor caviat to using this type of system is that you can’t choose the companies you will receive quotes from. If you wish to select from a list of companies to request quotes from, we have assembled a list of low cost insurance coverage companies in your area. Click here to view list.
It’s up to you which method you use, but ensure you are comparing the exact same deductibles and coverage limits for every quote you compare. If your comparisons have different limits and deductibles on each one it will be next to impossible to make an equal comparison. Having just a slight variation in insurance coverages may cause a big price difference. And when price shopping your coverage, having more price comparisons will increase your chances of finding the best rates.
How to reduce 2013 Lexus GS 350 insurance rates
Companies don’t always publicize every discount very well, so we break down both the well known and the harder-to-find ways to save on insurance.
- Anti-lock Brakes – Anti-lock brake equipped vehicles are safer to drive and will save you 10% or more.
- Good Students Pay Less – This discount can earn a discount of 20% or more. The good student discount can last up to age 25.
- Federal Government Employee – Simply working for the federal government could cut as much as 10% off for GS 350 coverage with select insurance companies.
- Lower Rates for Military – Having a deployed family member may qualify for rate reductions.
- Theft Prevention Discount – Vehicles with anti-theft systems prevent vehicle theft and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
It’s important to note that most of the big mark downs will not be given to the entire policy premium. Some only apply to specific coverage prices like comprehensive or collision. Even though it may seem like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, it just doesn’t work that way.
Companies that may offer some of the above discounts include:
Before buying, ask all companies you are considering which discounts they offer. Discounts might not apply in your area.
Lesser-known factors impacting Lexus GS 350 insurance rates
It’s important that you understand the rating factors that come into play when calculating the price you pay for insurance. Understanding what controls the rates you pay allows you to make educated decisions that will entitle you to lower insurance prices.
The list below includes a few of the “ingredients” companies use to determine prices.
- Battle of the sexes – Statistics demonstrate women are more cautious behind the wheel. Now that doesn’t mean women are BETTER drivers than men. Women and men cause accidents at about the same rate, but men tend to have more serious accidents. Men also get more serious tickets like DUI and reckless driving.
- Occupation reflects on rates – Occupations such as judges, social workers and accountants tend to pay higher rates than average attributed to job stress and lots of time spent at work. On the flip side, professions such as scientists, athletes and the unemployed have the lowest average rates for GS 350 coverage.
- Marriage brings a discount – Being married can get you a discount on your insurance policy. Marriage translates into being more mature and it’s statistically proven that being married results in fewer claims.
- Don’t cancel a policy without a new one in place – Letting your insurance expire will be a quick way to trigger a rate increase. And not only will your rates increase, but not being able to provide proof of insurance will get you a steep fine or even jail time.You may then be required to submit proof of financial responsibility or a SR-22 with your state motor vehicle department.
- Do you know you’re credit rating? – Having a bad credit rating is a large factor in calculating your insurance rates. Drivers with good credit tend to file fewer claims and have better driving records than drivers with lower credit scores. So if your credit history can use some improvement, you could save money insuring your 2013 Lexus GS 350 by improving your rating.
- High numbers of claims are not good – Insurance companies award lower rates to people who do not file claims often. If you file claims often, you can expect either policy cancellation or increased premiums. Auto insurance is intended to be relied upon for larger claims.
Tailor your coverage to you
When it comes to buying the best auto insurance coverage, there really is not a one size fits all plan. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s.
Here are some questions about coverages that can aid in determining if your insurance needs will benefit from professional help.
- Am I covered when pulling a rental trailer?
- Are my friends covered when driving my 2013 Lexus GS 350?
- Should I rate my 2013 Lexus GS 350 as pleasure use or commute?
- Which is better, split liability limits or combined limits?
- How do I file an SR-22 for a DUI in my state?
- Which companies will insure high-risk drivers?
- Does my insurance cover damage caused when ticketed for reckless driving?
- How do I insure my teen driver?
- Do I need PIP coverage since I have good health insurance?
If you’re not sure about those questions but you think they might apply to your situation, you might consider talking to a licensed insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, simply complete this short form.
What insurance coverages do you need?
Understanding the coverages of your insurance policy can help you determine the right coverages for your vehicles. The terms used in a policy can be impossible to understand and reading a policy is terribly boring.
This pays to fix your vehicle from damage resulting from colliding with a stationary object or other vehicle. You have to pay a deductible and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision coverage protects against claims such as colliding with another moving vehicle, crashing into a building, hitting a mailbox, colliding with a tree and hitting a parking meter. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so analyze the benefit of dropping coverage from vehicles that are 8 years or older. Drivers also have the option to raise the deductible in order to get cheaper collision rates.
This protects you and your vehicle’s occupants when other motorists either are underinsured or have no liability coverage at all. Covered claims include medical payments for you and your occupants as well as your vehicle’s damage.
Since many drivers only carry the minimum required liability limits, their limits can quickly be used up. So UM/UIM coverage is a good idea.
Medical costs insurance
Med pay and PIP coverage pay for short-term medical expenses for dental work, ambulance fees, nursing services, EMT expenses and chiropractic care. The coverages can be used to fill the gap from your health insurance policy or if you do not have health coverage. Coverage applies to you and your occupants and also covers if you are hit as a while walking down the street. Personal Injury Protection is not available in all states but can be used in place of medical payments coverage
This will cover damage or injury you incur to other people or property in an accident. This insurance protects YOU from claims by other people. Liability doesn’t cover your own vehicle damage or injuries.
It consists of three limits, bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. You might see liability limits of 50/100/50 which means a limit of $50,000 per injured person, a total of $100,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and a total limit of $50,000 for damage to vehicles and property.
Liability coverage pays for claims like bail bonds, pain and suffering, funeral expenses and loss of income. How much coverage you buy is a personal decision, but buy as large an amount as possible.
Comprehensive or Other Than Collision
This coverage pays for damage that is not covered by collision coverage. You first have to pay a deductible and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage protects against claims such as damage from getting keyed, a tree branch falling on your vehicle, fire damage and falling objects. The highest amount you’ll receive from a claim is the actual cash value, so if the vehicle is not worth much it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
At the end of the day…
When you buy insurance online, you should never buy lower coverage limits just to save a few bucks. There are a lot of situations where an insured dropped collision coverage only to regret that a couple dollars of savings turned into a financial nightmare. The proper strategy is to buy a smart amount of coverage for the lowest price.
Affordable 2013 Lexus GS 350 insurance is available online as well as from independent agents, and you need to price shop both in order to have the best price selection to choose from. Some car insurance companies don’t offer the ability to get a quote online and usually these small insurance companies provide coverage only through local independent agents.
You just learned many ways to compare insurance prices online. The most important thing to understand is the more you quote, the more likely it is that you will get a better rate. Drivers may discover the lowest rates come from a smaller regional carrier.
For more information, link through to the following helpful articles:
Rates by U.S. City
|New York City, NY||$2,085|
|Los Angeles, CA||$2,256|
Need a specific model?
Choose your model and trim below
Rates by Driver Age
Full coverage, $500 deductibles
Rates by Deductible
Full coverage, driver age 40
Rates by Liability Limit
Full coverage, driver age 40
Rates for High Risk Drivers
Full coverage, $500 deductibles, two speeding tickets, and one at-fault accident
If a financial responsibility filing is required, the additional charge below may also apply.
Potential Rate Discounts
If you qualify for discounts, you may save the amounts shown below.
|5-yr Accident Free||$98|
|5-yr Claim Free||$86|
|Paid in Full/EFT||$61|
Discounts are estimated and may not be available from every company or in every state.