Cheapest 2013 Porsche Panamera Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Sep 2, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Trying to find lower insurance rates for your Porsche Panamera? Have you fallen victim to overpriced insurance? Believe me when I say there are many consumers feeling the pinch from expensive insurance. Many car insurance companies compete to insure your vehicles, and it can be difficult to compare rates to find the absolute cheapest price
It’s smart to take a look at other company’s rates occasionally due to the fact that insurance rates change quite often. Just because you found the best deal for Panamera insurance on your last policy there may be better deals available now. There is a lot of bad advice regarding insurance online but with this article, you’re going to get some of the best ways to quit paying high insurance rates.
Vehicle Insurance Comparison
Lowering your 2013 Porsche Panamera auto insurance rates can be relatively painless. You just need to invest a few minutes to get quotes online with multiple companies. This is very easy and can be done in several different ways.
- The best way to get the best comparison quotes is to use a rate comparison form (click to open form in new window). This method keeps you from doing multiple quote forms for each company you want a rate for. In just a few minutes this one form will get you price quotes from many national carriers.
- A more time consuming way to compare prices requires a trip to each company website and complete a new quote form. For sake of this example, let’s assume you want comparison quotes from GEICO, Safeco and Farmers. To get each rate you have to visit each site to input your insurance information, and that’s why the first method is more popular. For a list of links to companies insuring cars in your area, click here.
- The most time-consuming method of comparing rate quotes is to drive around to different agent offices. The internet has reduced the need for local agents unless you have a need for the professional guidance that only a license agent can provide. Drivers can get the lowest quotes online and still use a local agent. We’ll cover that shortly.
It doesn’t matter which method you choose, just ensure you’re using identical coverage limits for each comparison quote. If you have unequal deductibles or liability limits then you won’t be able to decipher which rate is best.
These discounts can slash insurance coverage rates
Properly insuring your vehicles can get expensive, but you may find discounts to help bring down the price. Some discounts apply automatically when you quote, but lesser-known reductions have to be inquired about prior to getting the savings. If you’re not getting every credit possible, you are throwing money away.
- Discount for New Cars – Putting insurance coverage on a new car can save up to 30% compared to insuring an older model.
- Lower Rates for Military – Being on active duty in the military may qualify for rate reductions.
- Life Insurance – Companies who offer life insurance give better rates if you take out life insurance from them.
- Pay Upfront and Save – If you pay your bill all at once instead of monthly or quarterly installments you could save 5% or more.
- Accident Free – Good drivers with no accidents pay less as compared to drivers who are more careless.
- Multi-car Discount – Insuring more than one vehicle on one policy qualifies for this discount.
- Memberships – Participating in certain professional organizations could trigger savings when buying insurance coverage for Panamera insurance.
- Multiple Policy Discount – When you combine your home and auto insurance with the same company you may save approximately 10% to 15%.
- Early Signing – Some insurance companies reward drivers for buying a policy prior to your current policy expiration. This can save 10% or more.
- Homeowners Savings – Simply owning a home can help you save on insurance coverage because maintaining a house demonstrates responsibility.
Drivers should understand that most discount credits are not given to all coverage premiums. A few only apply to individual premiums such as liability and collision coverage. Even though it may seem like you can get free auto insurance, you’re out of luck. But all discounts will reduce your overall premium however.
Companies that may have these discounts include:
It’s a good idea to ask every prospective company what discounts are available to you. Discounts may not apply everywhere.
When might I need the advice of an agent?
When it comes to buying adequate coverage for your personal vehicles, there really is no “best” method to buy coverage. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s so your insurance needs to address that. For example, these questions may help highlight if your situation would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- Should I drop comprehensive coverage on older vehicles?
- I have health insurance so do I need medical payments coverage?
- Does my policy cover my teen driver if they drive my company car?
- What are the best liability limits?
- Do I need roadside assistance coverage?
- Do I have coverage when using my vehicle for my home business?
- Will I be non-renewed for getting a DUI or other conviction?
- Am I covered when driving someone else’s vehicle?
- Can my babysitter drive my car?
- Am I covered when delivering products for my home-based business?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but you know they apply to you then you might want to talk to a licensed insurance agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, fill out this quick form or you can go here for a list of companies in your area. It’s fast, doesn’t cost anything and can provide invaluable advice.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Impacting insurance rates for a Porsche Panamera
Consumers need to have an understanding of the rating factors that come into play when calculating the rates you pay for insurance. Knowing what influences your rates enables informed choices that will entitle you to big savings.
The list below includes a partial list of the pieces insurance companies consider when setting prices.
- Men are more aggressive – Statistics show that women are safer drivers than men. Now that doesn’t mean men are WORSE drivers than women. Men and women cause accidents at about the same rate, but the males tend to have more serious accidents. They also get more serious tickets such as DWI and reckless driving.
- Little extras can really add up – There are a ton of additional coverages that you can get tricked into buying when buying insurance. Coverages like personal injury protection, accidental death and membership fees may be costing you every month. These coverages may sound good initially, but your needs may have changed so get rid of them and save.
- Small claims can cost you – If you file claims often, you can look forward to either policy cancellation or increased premiums. Companies provide cheaper rates to policyholders who do not rely on their insurance for small claims. Your insurance policy is intended for larger claims.
- Theft deterrents lower rates – Owning a car with a theft deterrent system can help lower your rates. Theft prevention features like LoJack tracking devices, vehicle tamper alarm systems or GM’s OnStar system can help prevent auto theft.
Understanding the coverages of insurance can be of help when determining the best coverages at the best deductibles and correct limits. Policy terminology can be impossible to understand and even agents have difficulty translating policy wording. These are the normal coverages available from insurance companies.
Comprehensive coverage – This coverage pays to fix your vehicle from damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. You first must pay your deductible then your comprehensive coverage will pay.
Comprehensive can pay for things like hail damage, damage from flooding, fire damage, damage from getting keyed and theft. The highest amount you can receive from a comprehensive claim is the ACV or actual cash value, so if it’s not worth much more than your deductible consider removing comprehensive coverage.
Medical payments coverage and PIP – Med pay and PIP coverage reimburse you for bills such as doctor visits, hospital visits, surgery and chiropractic care. They are used to fill the gap from your health insurance policy or if you are not covered by health insurance. It covers all vehicle occupants in addition to if you are hit as a while walking down the street. Personal injury protection coverage is only offered in select states but it provides additional coverages not offered by medical payments coverage
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage – Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist coverage protects you and your vehicle when the “other guys” either have no liability insurance or not enough. Covered claims include injuries to you and your family and also any damage incurred to your 2013 Porsche Panamera.
Because many people have only the minimum liability required by law, their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. That’s why carrying high Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage is very important. Usually your uninsured/underinsured motorist coverages do not exceed the liability coverage limits.
Liability – Liability coverage protects you from damage that occurs to people or other property that is your fault. This coverage protects you against other people’s claims, and doesn’t cover your own vehicle damage or injuries.
Coverage consists of three different limits, bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. You might see policy limits of 25/50/25 that means you have $25,000 in coverage for each person’s injuries, $50,000 for the entire accident, and a limit of $25,000 paid for damaged property. Occasionally you may see one limit called combined single limit (CSL) which provides one coverage limit and claims can be made without the split limit restrictions.
Liability coverage protects against things like bail bonds, medical expenses, loss of income, emergency aid and court costs. How much liability should you purchase? That is a personal decision, but buy as high a limit as you can afford.
Collision coverages – This coverage covers damage to your Panamera caused by collision with an object or car. You have to pay a deductible and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision can pay for claims such as scraping a guard rail, sustaining damage from a pot hole, rolling your car, sideswiping another vehicle and colliding with a tree. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so analyze the benefit of dropping coverage from older vehicles. It’s also possible to raise the deductible in order to get cheaper collision rates.
Power to the consumer
Low-cost 2013 Porsche Panamera insurance is possible on the web and also from your neighborhood agents, and you need to price shop both in order to have the best chance of saving money. Some auto insurance companies may not provide you the ability to get quotes online and these small, regional companies work with independent agents.
As you prepare to switch companies, never buy poor coverage just to save money. There have been many situations where an accident victim reduced uninsured motorist or liability limits and discovered at claim time that they should have had better coverage. The proper strategy is to purchase a proper amount of coverage at a price you can afford while not skimping on critical coverages.
More detailed auto insurance information can be found in these articles:
- Credit Impacts Car Insurance Rates (State Farm)
- Vehicle Size and Weight FAQ (iihs.org)
- Distracted Driving Extends Beyond Texting (State Farm)
- Keeping Children Safe in Crashes Video (iihs.org)
- Coverage Information (Progressive Insurance)
- Understanding Rental Car Insurance (Insurance Information Insitute)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will GEICO insure a car not in my name?
- What is covered in a Jeep powertrain warranty?
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Hyundai Santa Fe Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Toyota Prius Insurance
- Honda Odyssey Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area