Cheapest 2014 Kia Cadenza Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Nov 22, 2021
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Searching for cheaper insurance for a new or used Kia Cadenza can normally be a lot of work, but you can learn these tips to save time.
There are both good and bad ways to compare insurance rates so we’re going to tell you the quickest way to quote coverages for a Kia and locate the lowest possible price either online or from local insurance agents.
Some factors that can determine what Kia Cadenza insurance costs
Smart consumers have a good feel for the rating factors that come into play when calculating the price you pay for car insurance. When you know what positively or negatively influences your rates helps enable you to make changes that will entitle you to much lower annual insurance costs.
- Being married can save on car insurance – Having a spouse helps lower the price on your policy. Marriage means you’re more responsible and it’s statistically proven that married couples file fewer claims.
- Don’t sacrifice liability coverage – Your policy’s liability coverage provides coverage in the event that a jury decides you are liable for personal injury or accident damage. Liability insurance provides legal defense starting from day one. Liability is cheap as compared to coverage for physical damage, so do not skimp.
- Clean credit earns discounts – Credit history is a important factor in determining what you pay for car insurance. If your credit is not that good, you could save money insuring your 2014 Kia Cadenza by improving your credit score. Consumers who have high credit scores tend to be less risk to insure than those with lower credit scores.
- Women pay lower rates – The statistics show women are more cautious behind the wheel. That doesn’t necessarily mean that women are BETTER drivers than men. Women and men cause accidents at about the same rate, but the male of the species cause more damage. Men also tend to receive more costly citations like reckless driving and DUI. Teenage male drivers are most likely to cause an accident and thus pay the highest rates.
- Save money with special equipment – Purchasing a vehicle with anti-theft technology or alarm system can save you a little every year. Anti-theft devices like vehicle immobilizer systems, General Motors OnStar and LoJack tracking systems all aid in stopping auto theft.
Save on Kia Cadenza insurance
Car insurance is not cheap, but you may find discounts that can drop the cost substantially. Some discounts apply automatically at the time of purchase, but a few need to be manually applied prior to receiving the credit. If you’re not getting every credit you deserve, you’re just leaving money on the table.
- Payment Method – If you pay your bill all at once instead of monthly or quarterly installments you could save 5% or more.
- Good Student Discount – This discount can earn a discount of 20% or more. This discount can apply up to age 25.
- Air Bag Discount – Vehicles equipped with air bags can qualify for discounts up to 30%.
- Military Discounts – Being on active duty in the military may qualify for rate reductions.
- Multiple Vehicles – Buying insurance for multiple vehicles with the same company may reduce the rate for each vehicle.
Drivers should understand that most discounts do not apply to the entire cost. Most only cut individual premiums such as physical damage coverage or medical payments. Even though it may seem like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, it just doesn’t work that way. But all discounts will help reduce your premiums.
Companies who might offer these benefits may include but are not limited to:
- Farmers Insurance
- State Farm
- Liberty Mutual
Before buying, ask each company how you can save money. Discounts might not apply in every state.
The fine print in insurance coverage ads
Consumers constantly see and hear ads for car insurance savings from the likes of State Farm, GEICO and Progressive. All the ads make the same claim that you can save if you change your coverage to them.
How do they all make almost identical claims? It’s all in the numbers.
All the different companies have a certain “appetite” for the driver that earns them a profit. For instance, a driver they prefer might be profiled as over the age of 40, insures multiple vehicles, and has a high credit rating. A customer getting a price quote who fits that profile will qualify for the lowest rates and most likely will save when they switch companies.
Potential customers who don’t meet this ideal profile will be quoted higher prices which leads to the driver buying from a lower-cost company. The ad wording is “customers that switch” not “everybody who quotes” save that kind of money. This is how insurance companies can advertise the savings.
This emphasizes why you should quote coverage with many companies. It’s just too difficult to predict the company that will give you the biggest savings on Kia Cadenza insurance.
Tailor your coverage to you
When buying adequate coverage, there really is no one size fits all plan. Everyone’s situation is unique.
Here are some questions about coverages that can aid in determining whether you could use an agent’s help.
- Why does it cost so much to insure a teen driver?
- Do I need higher collision deductibles?
- Is a fancy paint job covered?
- Is my state a no-fault state?
- What should my uninsured motorist coverage limits be in my state?
- Does my personal policy cover me when driving out-of-state?
If you’re not sure about those questions then you might want to talk to an insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, complete this form. It only takes a few minutes and can provide invaluable advice.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Specifics of your car insurance policy
Learning about specific coverages of car insurance aids in choosing which coverages you need and proper limits and deductibles. Policy terminology can be difficult to understand and reading a policy is terribly boring.
Coverage for liability
This can cover damage or injury you incur to other’s property or people in an accident. It protects YOU from legal claims by others, and doesn’t cover your own vehicle damage or injuries.
It consists of three limits, bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. As an example, you may have liability limits of 100/300/100 which stand for $100,000 in coverage for each person’s injuries, a per accident bodily injury limit of $300,000, and a total limit of $100,000 for damage to vehicles and property. Some companies may use a combined limit that pays claims from the same limit without having the split limit caps.
Liability coverage protects against claims like funeral expenses, repair costs for stationary objects, emergency aid, loss of income and attorney fees. How much liability coverage do you need? That is a personal decision, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase as high a limit as you can afford.
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist (UM/UIM)
Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist coverage gives you protection from other motorists when they do not carry enough liability coverage. This coverage pays for hospital bills for your injuries as well as damage to your Kia Cadenza.
Since a lot of drivers only purchase the least amount of liability that is required, their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. This is the reason having UM/UIM coverage is a good idea. Usually these coverages are set the same as your liablity limits.
Collision coverage protection
This pays for damage to your Cadenza resulting from a collision with another car or object. You will need to pay your deductible then the remaining damage will be paid by your insurance company.
Collision coverage pays for things like sideswiping another vehicle, colliding with another moving vehicle, damaging your car on a curb, scraping a guard rail and driving through your garage door. Collision is rather expensive coverage, so consider removing coverage from vehicles that are 8 years or older. Another option is to bump up the deductible to save money on collision insurance.
Med pay and Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
Coverage for medical payments and/or PIP provide coverage for short-term medical expenses for prosthetic devices, X-ray expenses, chiropractic care and EMT expenses. They are often used in conjunction with a health insurance plan or if you lack health insurance entirely. Coverage applies to not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants as well as getting struck while a pedestrian. PIP is not available in all states and gives slightly broader coverage than med pay
Comprehensive insurance covers damage from a wide range of events other than collision. You need to pay your deductible first then your comprehensive coverage will pay.
Comprehensive can pay for claims like hitting a deer, vandalism and damage from getting keyed. The maximum payout you can receive from a comprehensive claim is the cash value of the vehicle, so if the vehicle’s value is low consider removing comprehensive coverage.
Find Good Coverage for Less
In this article, we covered some good ideas how you can save on 2014 Kia Cadenza insurance. The key thing to remember is the more times you quote, the better likelihood of reducing your rate. Consumers may even find the best price on insurance coverage is with the least-expected company.
People switch companies for many reasons like not issuing a premium refund, high rates after DUI convictions, poor customer service or even unfair underwriting practices. It doesn’t matter what your reason, finding a great new company is pretty easy and you might even save some money in the process.
Cheaper insurance is definitely available both online as well as from independent agents, so you should compare both to have the best chance of lowering rates. Some insurance providers don’t offer online price quotes and these small, regional companies work with independent agents.
To read more, link through to the resources below:
- What are my Rights when Filing a Claim? (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Neck Injury FAQ (iihs.org)
- Vehicle Size and Weight FAQ (iihs.org)
- Distracted Driving Extends Beyond Texting (State Farm)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Find Cheaper Named Operator Policy Car Insurance Rates in 2023
- Will Geico Insure a Car Not in My Name? 2023
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do Trucks Cost More to Insure? 2023
- How Long Does a Dui Stay on Your Record? 2023
- Does the Porsche Club of America Offer Car Insurance? 2023
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Subaru Outback Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area