Cheapest 2014 Maserati GranTurismo Convertible Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Jun 6, 2023
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Trying to find lower insurance coverage rates? Buyers have many options when searching for the best price on Maserati GranTurismo Convertible insurance. They can either spend hours calling around to compare prices or utilize the internet to find the lowest rates.
There is a right way and a wrong way to compare insurance coverage rates so we’re going to tell you the proper way to compare rates for your Maserati and obtain the lowest price.
It’s important to take a look at other company’s rates periodically because insurance rates change frequently. Just because you found the best deal on GranTurismo Convertible coverage on your last policy you can probably find a lower rate today. Starting now, forget anything you know (or think you know) about insurance coverage because I’m going to teach you the fastest way to find better rates and still maintain coverage.
If you have insurance now or are just looking to switch companies, you will benefit by learning to find better prices and possibly find even better coverage. The purpose of this post is to let you in on how to effectively get price quotes. Vehicle owners just need to learn the proper way to compare prices over the internet.
Where Can I Get Cheap Insurance Coverage?
Most major insurance companies such as 21st Century, Allstate and State Farm give coverage price quotes directly from their websites. Getting quotes is quite simple as you just enter the coverage amounts you desire as detailed in the form. Once entered, their system gets your credit score and driving record and returns pricing information based on many factors.
Online price quotes makes it a lot easier to compare rates but the work required to visit each company’s website and repetitively type in the same information is repetitive and time-consuming. But it is imperative to do this if you want to find the lowest price.
A quicker way to find lower prices is to use a quote form that gets prices from many companies. This type of form saves time, eliminates form submissions, and makes comparison shopping much more enjoyable and efficient. After your information is entered, your coverage is rated and you can select any of the resulting price quotes.
If the quotes result in lower rates, you can click and sign and buy the policy. It takes just a few minutes to complete and can result in significant savings.
To fill out one form to compare multiple rates now, simply click here to open in new window and enter your vehicle and coverage information. If you currently have coverage, we recommend you copy your coverages just like they are on your policy. Doing this guarantees you are getting a rate comparison for the exact same coverage.
Are you getting all your discounts?
Insurance can be prohibitively expensive, but there could be available discounts that many people don’t even know exist. Larger premium reductions will be automatically applied when you complete an application, but a few must be requested specifically in order for you to get them. If they aren’t giving you every credit you qualify for, you are throwing money away.
- More Vehicles More Savings – Buying coverage for multiple cars or trucks on one policy qualifies for this discount.
- Military Discounts – Having a family member in the military could be rewarded with lower premiums.
- Payment Discounts – If you pay your bill all at once instead of monthly or quarterly installments you may reduce your total bill.
- Safety Course Discount – Taking a defensive driving course could possibly earn you a 5% discount depending on where you live.
- Senior Discount – Mature drivers can possibly qualify for a discount up to 10% on GranTurismo Convertible coverage.
- Good Student Discount – Getting good grades can be rewarded with saving of up to 25%. The discount lasts up to age 25.
- College Student – Children who attend school more than 100 miles from home and do not have access to a covered vehicle can be insured at a reduced rate.
- Driver’s Ed – Cut your cost by having your teen driver successfully complete driver’s ed class if it’s offered in school.
- Homeowners Savings – Simply owning a home can help you save on auto insurance because maintaining a house is proof that your finances are in order.
- Use Seat Belts – Drivers who require all occupants to buckle their seat belts can save 10% or more off the personal injury premium cost.
It’s important to note that some of the credits will not apply to the entire policy premium. A few only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as medical payments or collision. So even though it sounds like adding up those discounts means a free policy, auto insurance companies aren’t that generous. Any qualifying discounts will bring down your premiums.
To see a list of providers with discount auto insurance rates, click here to view.
Tailor your coverage to you
When it comes to choosing coverage, there really is no one size fits all plan. Every insured’s situation is different.
For instance, these questions may help you determine if you might need professional guidance.
- Am I covered if I hit my neighbor’s mailbox?
- Do all my vehicles need collision coverage?
- Should I bundle my homeowners policy with my auto?
- Should I carry comprehensive and collision coverage?
- Do I need to file an SR-22 for a DUI in my state?
- What exactly is covered by my policy?
- Do I need motorclub coverage?
- What is high-risk coverage and where do I buy it?
- Does my policy cover my teen driver if they drive my company car?
- Which is better, split liability limits or combined limits?
If you’re not sure about those questions but you think they might apply to your situation, you may need to chat with a licensed agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, simply complete this short form. It’s fast, doesn’t cost anything and can provide invaluable advice.
Why your Maserati GranTurismo Convertible insurance rates may be high
Consumers need to have an understanding of the rating factors that come into play when calculating the rates you pay for car insurance. Having a good understanding of what controls the rates you pay empowers consumers to make smart changes that may reward you with big savings.
The list below includes a partial list of the pieces used by your company to calculate rates.
- Multi-policy discounts can save money – Most insurers provide better rates to customers who have multiple policies with them, otherwise known as a multi-policy discount. Even if you’re getting this discount you still need to comparison shop to verify if the discount is saving money. You may still be able to find better rates by insuring with multiple companies.
- Theft deterrents lower rates – Purchasing a vehicle with anti-theft technology or alarm system can help bring down rates. Anti-theft features such as vehicle immobilizer systems, General Motors OnStar and LoJack tracking systems all aid in stopping car theft.
- Tickets mean higher rates – Good drivers receive lower rates compared to drivers with tickets. Only having one ticket can increase rates twenty percent or more. Drivers who have flagrant citations like DWI, reckless driving or hit and run convictions may need to submit a SR-22 or proof of financial responsibility to the state department of motor vehicles in order to keep their license.
- Liability insurance protects assets – Liability coverage will protect you in the event that you are found to be at fault for damages from an accident. It will provide you with a defense in court starting from day one. Liability is cheap when compared with rates for comp and collision, so do not cut corners here.
- Clean credit earns discounts – A driver’s credit score is a big factor in determining your rates. Drivers with good credit tend to file fewer claims and have better driving records than those with poor credit. So if your credit rating is low, you could pay less to insure your 2014 Maserati GranTurismo Convertible by spending a little time repairing your credit.
Are auto insurance companies telling the truth?
Consumers constantly see and hear ads for car insurance savings by companies like 21st Century, Allstate and State Farm. All the companies say the same thing that you can save after switching to them.
How can each company make almost identical claims? This is how they do it.
Different companies have a preferred profile for the right customer that earns them a profit. An example of a preferred risk might be between 30 and 50, has no tickets, and drives less than 7,500 miles a year. A customer getting a price quote that hits that “sweet spot” is entitled to the best price and is almost guaranteed to save quite a bit of money when switching.
Consumers who don’t meet the requirements will have to pay higher rates which leads to the customer not buying. The ad wording is “customers who switch” not “everyone that quotes” save that much money. That is how companies can state the savings.
Because of the profiling, it’s extremely important to compare many company’s rates. It’s not possible to predict which auto insurance company will have the lowest Maserati GranTurismo Convertible insurance rates.
Auto insurance coverages
Having a good grasp of auto insurance can help you determine the right coverages and the correct deductibles and limits. Policy terminology can be difficult to understand and nobody wants to actually read their policy.
Comprehensive insurance will pay to fix damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. You need to pay your deductible first and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive insurance covers things such as damage from getting keyed, theft, rock chips in glass and hitting a deer. The maximum amount you can receive from a comprehensive claim is the cash value of the vehicle, so if your deductible is as high as the vehicle’s value it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage
Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist coverage protects you and your vehicle’s occupants when other motorists are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. This coverage pays for injuries to you and your family and damage to your Maserati GranTurismo Convertible.
Due to the fact that many drivers only carry the minimum required liability limits, it doesn’t take a major accident to exceed their coverage limits. That’s why carrying high Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage should not be overlooked. Usually the UM/UIM limits are similar to your liability insurance amounts.
Medical payments coverage and PIP
Med pay and PIP coverage pay for immediate expenses such as doctor visits, nursing services, dental work and hospital visits. They are often used to cover expenses not covered by your health insurance plan or if you are not covered by health insurance. It covers all vehicle occupants in addition to if you are hit as a while walking down the street. Personal Injury Protection is not universally available and gives slightly broader coverage than med pay
Collision coverage will pay to fix damage to your GranTurismo Convertible resulting from colliding with another vehicle or an object, but not an animal. You have to pay a deductible and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision insurance covers things such as colliding with a tree, hitting a mailbox, hitting a parking meter and rolling your car. This coverage can be expensive, so you might think about dropping it from vehicles that are older. You can also raise the deductible to get cheaper collision coverage.
This can cover damage or injury you incur to other’s property or people that is your fault. This insurance protects YOU from claims by other people, and doesn’t cover your injuries or vehicle damage.
Coverage consists of three different limits, bodily injury for each person, bodily injury for the entire accident, and a limit for property damage. Your policy might show liability limits of 25/50/25 that translate to $25,000 in coverage for each person’s injuries, a per accident bodily injury limit of $50,000, and a total limit of $25,000 for damage to vehicles and property. Another option is a combined limit that pays claims from the same limit rather than limiting it on a per person basis.
Liability can pay for claims like repair costs for stationary objects, court costs, medical expenses, emergency aid and legal defense fees. How much coverage you buy is your choice, but you should buy as high a limit as you can afford.
The best insurance company isn’t always the cheapest
Low-cost 2014 Maserati GranTurismo Convertible insurance can be purchased from both online companies and also from your neighborhood agents, and you need to price shop both to have the best chance of lowering rates. There are still a few companies who may not provide you the ability to get quotes online and many times these small insurance companies only sell through independent insurance agents.
Insureds change insurance companies for a variety of reasons including delays in responding to claim requests, denial of a claim, questionable increases in premium and even high rates after DUI convictions. Regardless of your reason, choosing a new insurance company can be pretty painless.
When you buy insurance online, it’s not a good idea to skimp on coverage in order to save money. There are many occasions where someone sacrificed collision coverage only to regret that they should have had better coverage. The ultimate goal is to find the BEST coverage at the best price, not the least amount of coverage.
To learn more, link through to these articles:
- Keeping Children Safe in Crashes Video (iihs.org)
- Distracted Driving Extends Beyond Texting (State Farm)
- Auto Insurance 101 (About.com)
- How to Avoid Staged Accidents (State Farm)
Frequently Asked Questions
What factors affect the cost of insurance for a 2014 Maserati GranTurismo Convertible?
Several factors influence the cost of insurance for a 2014 Maserati GranTurismo Convertible. These include your driving record, age, location, coverage options, deductible amount, annual mileage, and the insurance provider you choose.
Can I find cheap insurance for a 2014 Maserati GranTurismo Convertible?
Yes, it is possible to find affordable insurance for a 2014 Maserati GranTurismo Convertible. By comparing quotes from different insurance providers, adjusting coverage options, maintaining a clean driving record, and exploring available discounts, you can potentially lower your insurance costs.
Can I reduce insurance costs for a 2014 Maserati GranTurismo Convertible by installing safety features?
Yes, installing safety features in your 2014 Maserati GranTurismo Convertible can potentially reduce insurance costs. Safety features like anti-theft systems, anti-lock brakes, airbags, and advanced driver assistance systems may make your car safer and less prone to accidents or theft, leading to potential discounts on your insurance premiums.
What are some common discounts available for insuring a 2014 Maserati GranTurismo Convertible?
Common discounts for insuring a 2014 Maserati GranTurismo Convertible may include multi-policy discounts, safe driver discounts, low mileage discounts, loyalty discounts, and discounts for having anti-theft devices or advanced safety features. Check with your insurance provider to see which discounts you may qualify for.
Does my driving record affect insurance costs for a 2014 Maserati GranTurismo Convertible?
Yes, your driving record can impact insurance costs for any vehicle, including a 2014 Maserati GranTurismo Convertible. A clean driving record with no accidents or traffic violations generally leads to lower insurance premiums, as it indicates a lower risk for insurance providers.
How does the location where I live affect insurance costs for a 2014 Maserati GranTurismo Convertible?
The location where you live plays a role in determining insurance costs for a 2014 Maserati GranTurismo Convertible. Insurance providers consider factors such as the crime rate, traffic congestion, and the likelihood of accidents or theft in your area. If you live in an area with higher risks, it could result in higher insurance premiums.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Subaru Forester Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Hyundai Santa Fe Insurance
- Kia Optima Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area