Cheapest 2015 Buick Enclave Insurance Rates in 2024
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Jun 5, 2023
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Looking for better auto insurance rates for your Buick Enclave? Finding better insurance prices for a Buick Enclave can be a lot of work, but you can learn these tips to save time.
There are both good and bad ways to shop for auto insurance and we’ll show you the proper way to get price quotes for a Buick and get the cheapest rates either online or from local insurance agents.
Insurance Quote Comparison
All major insurance companies such as Progressive, Allstate and GEICO quote prices directly from their websites. Getting quotes is pretty painless as you just enter your required coverages into the quote form. Upon sending the form, the system collects your driving and credit reports and returns a price.
Quoting online makes comparing rates easy, but the work required to visit a lot of sites and complete many quote forms can be a bit tiresome and repetitive. But it’s absolutely necessary to get many rate quotes in order to find a lower rate.
The better way to compare rates
A less time-consuming method to compare insurance pricing requires only one form to obtain quotes from several companies at one time. The form is fast, helps eliminate reptitive entry, and makes comparison shopping much more enjoyable. Immediately after submitting the form, it gets priced and you can choose any of the quotes that you receive.
If one or more price quotes are lower than your current rates, you can simply submit the application and buy the new coverage. It takes 15 minutes at the most and may result in a nice savings.
To quickly get comparison pricing now, simply click here to open in new window and begin entering your coverage information. To compare your current rates, we recommend you complete the form with the limits and deductibles identical to your current policy. This ensures you will have a rate comparison for exact coverage.
Take advantage of discounts
Insuring your vehicles can cost a lot, but you can get discounts that you may not even be aware of. Some discounts apply automatically when you complete an application, but some may not be applied and must be asked about before being credited. If you don’t get every credit available, you’re paying more than you need to.
- One Accident Forgiven – A few companies permit an accident before your rates go up if your claims history is clear for a certain period of time.
- Homeowners Discount – Being a homeowner may earn you a small savings due to the fact that maintaining a home is proof that your finances are in order.
- Multi-policy Discount – If you insure your home and vehicles with one insurance company you will save at least 10% off all policies.
- Defensive Driving Course – Successfully completing a driver safety course could cut 5% off your bill and easily recoup the cost of the course.
- Lower Rates for Military – Being deployed with a military unit could be rewarded with lower premiums.
It’s important to understand that some of the credits will not apply to the overall cost of the policy. Most cut individual premiums such as physical damage coverage or medical payments. Just because it seems like it’s possible to get free car insurance, you’re out of luck. Any amount of discount will help reduce the amount you have to pay.
A partial list of companies that possibly offer these money-saving discounts may include but are not limited to:
- State Farm
- American Family
- Liberty Mutual
It’s a good idea to ask all companies you are considering how you can save money. All car insurance discounts might not be offered in your area.
Buick Enclave insurance rates can be determined by these details
Smart consumers have a good feel for the factors that come into play when calculating auto insurance rates. Knowing what determines base rates allows you to make educated decisions that will entitle you to big savings.
- Safer cars are cheaper to insure – Vehicles with good safety scores are cheaper to insure. Safe vehicles have better occupant injury protection and fewer injuries means lower claim amounts and lower rates for you. If your Buick Enclave scored better than four stars on Safercar.gov it may be receiving lower rates.
- Liability coverage protects you – Your policy’s liability coverage is the coverage that protects you if you are found liable for causing damage or personal injury in an accident. It will provide you with a defense in court starting from day one. Carrying liability coverage is mandatory and cheap as compared to coverage for physical damage, so do not cut corners here.
- Better credit means lower rates – Credit score is a big factor in your rate calculation. Drivers with excellent credit tend to file fewer claims and have better driving records than those with lower credit scores. If your credit is low, you could potentially save money when insuring your 2015 Buick Enclave by improving your rating.
- Pay less after the wedding – Being married can get you a discount on your auto insurance policy. It means you’re more mature and responsible and statistics show being married results in fewer claims.
- A lapse in coverage is a bad thing – Driving without insurance can get your license suspended and auto insurance companies will penalize you for letting your coverage lapse. Not only will you pay more, but being ticketed for driving with no insurance might get you a revoked license or a big fine.You may then be required to prove you have insurance by filing a SR-22 with your state DMV.
- Drive less and save money – The more miles you rack up on your Buick in a year the more you’ll pay to insure your vehicle. Most companies charge to insure your cars based on their usage. Vehicles left parked in the garage get more affordable rates than vehicles that are driven to work every day. Make sure your auto insurance policy shows how each vehicle is driven. Incorrect usage on your Enclave can result in significantly higher rates.
How to know if you need help
When buying adequate coverage, there is no single plan that fits everyone. Everyone’s situation is a little different.
For instance, these questions could help you determine if you would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- What discounts do I qualify for?
- Are my tools covered if they get stolen from my vehicle?
- Should I buy additional glass protection?
- Is pleasure use cheaper than using my 2015 Buick Enclave to commute?
- When can I cancel my policy?
- Will my insurance pay for OEM parts?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but a few of them apply then you might want to talk to a licensed insurance agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, simply complete this short form. It’s fast, free and can provide invaluable advice.
The fine print in insurance coverage ads
Consumers can’t ignore all the ads that promise big savings by Progressive, Allstate and GEICO. They all seem to make an identical promise about savings if you switch to their company.
But how can every company make almost identical claims? This is how they do it.
Insurance companies are able to cherry pick for the right customer they prefer to insure. For instance, a desirable insured might be profiled as between 25 and 40, insures multiple vehicles, and has a short commute. A propective insured who meets those qualifications gets the lowest rates and most likely will save quite a bit of money when switching.
Consumers who don’t meet these standards will be quoted higher rates and this can result in business not being written. The ad wording is “customers that switch” not “everyone that quotes” save money. That is how insurance companies can confidently advertise the savings.
This emphasizes why you absolutely need to get quotes from several different companies. It’s just too difficult to predict which company will give you the biggest savings on Buick Enclave insurance.
Car insurance coverages for a Buick Enclave
Knowing the specifics of your policy can be of help when determining the best coverages at the best deductibles and correct limits. Policy terminology can be confusing and nobody wants to actually read their policy.
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist (UM/UIM)
Your UM/UIM coverage protects you and your vehicle from other motorists when they are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. Covered claims include injuries to you and your family and damage to your Buick Enclave.
Due to the fact that many drivers have only the minimum liability required by law, their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. That’s why carrying high Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage is very important. Most of the time your uninsured/underinsured motorist coverages are similar to your liability insurance amounts.
This coverage pays to fix your vehicle from damage caused by collision with a stationary object or other vehicle. You will need to pay your deductible and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision coverage pays for things like hitting a parking meter, sustaining damage from a pot hole and driving through your garage door. Collision is rather expensive coverage, so analyze the benefit of dropping coverage from vehicles that are 8 years or older. Another option is to bump up the deductible in order to get cheaper collision rates.
Med pay and Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
Med pay and PIP coverage provide coverage for expenses like chiropractic care, pain medications, prosthetic devices, dental work and surgery. They are used to fill the gap from your health insurance program or if you are not covered by health insurance. They cover both the driver and occupants and also covers if you are hit as a while walking down the street. PIP is not an option in every state but it provides additional coverages not offered by medical payments coverage
Coverage for liability
This coverage provides protection from injuries or damage you cause to other people or property that is your fault. It protects you against claims from other people. Liability doesn’t cover your injuries or vehicle damage.
Coverage consists of three different limits, bodily injury for each person, bodily injury for the entire accident, and a limit for property damage. You might see values of 25/50/25 that means you have a limit of $25,000 per injured person, a limit of $50,000 in injury protection per accident, and $25,000 of coverage for damaged property. Alternatively, you may have a combined single limit or CSL which combines the three limits into one amount with no separate limits for injury or property damage.
Liability coverage pays for claims such as bail bonds, court costs, repair bills for other people’s vehicles and medical services. The amount of liability coverage you purchase is your choice, but buy as large an amount as possible.
This coverage will pay to fix damage from a wide range of events other than collision. You need to pay your deductible first and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage protects against claims such as hitting a bird, theft and falling objects. The maximum amount your auto insurance company will pay is the ACV or actual cash value, so if the vehicle is not worth much it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
In any little way, save everyday
While you’re price shopping online, don’t be tempted to skimp on critical coverages to save a buck or two. There have been many situations where an accident victim reduced collision coverage only to find out that it was a big mistake. Your focus should be to get the best coverage possible for the lowest price while not skimping on critical coverages.
Affordable 2015 Buick Enclave insurance can be found on the web as well as from independent agents, so compare prices from both to have the best chance of lowering rates. Some companies don’t offer the ability to get a quote online and usually these regional insurance providers provide coverage only through local independent agents.
Insureds who switch companies do it for a variety of reasons including not issuing a premium refund, lack of trust in their agent, policy cancellation or unfair underwriting practices. Regardless of your reason, choosing a new company is less work than it seems.
To read more, feel free to visit the articles below:
- Five Tips to Save on Auto Insurance (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Rental Car Insurance Tips (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Child Safety FAQ (iihs.org)
- Tread Depth and Tire Safety (State Farm)
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I view companies that offer cheap auto insurance rates?
Enter your ZIP code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
What is the better way to compare insurance rates?
Use a form that allows you to obtain quotes from several companies at one time. Submit the form and choose from the quotes you receive.
Are there any discounts available for auto insurance?
Yes, there are discounts available that you may not be aware of. Some discounts apply automatically, while others need to be asked about. Ask all the companies you are considering how you can save money.
What factors determine Buick Enclave insurance rates?
Factors such as your age, driving record, location, and coverage options affect insurance rates.
How do I know if I need help with insurance coverage?
If you have specific questions or uncertainties, it may be beneficial to seek advice from a licensed insurance agent.
How do insurance companies make claims about saving money?
Insurance companies advertise savings based on certain customer profiles that meet specific criteria. By targeting specific customer demographics, companies can offer lower rates to those customers.
What are the different car insurance coverages for a Buick Enclave?
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist (UM/UIM) coverage
- Collision insurance
- Med pay and Personal Injury Protection (PIP) coverage
- Liability coverage
- Comprehensive insurance
How can I find affordable auto insurance for a 2015 Buick Enclave?
Compare prices from both online sources and independent agents. Don’t skimp on critical coverages to save money. Switching to a new insurance company can sometimes result in lower rates.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2024
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2024
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Honda Odyssey Insurance
- Nissan Altima Insurance
- Subaru Forester Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area