Cheaper 2015 Dodge Challenger Car Insurance Rates
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: May 12, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Looking for the cheapest 2015 Dodge Challenger car insurance? Are you sick and tired of trying to scrape together enough money to buy car insurance? You are no different than many other consumers. Companies like State Farm, Allstate, GEICO and Progressive constantly blast consumers with TV and radio ads and it is difficult to separate fact from fiction and take the time to shop coverage around.
It is always a good idea to price shop coverage every six months because prices go up and down regularly. Just because you had the lowest 2015 dodge challenger insurance cost insurance six months ago there may be better deals available now. Don’t believe everything you read about insurance coverage on the web, but with this article, you’re going to get some solid techniques on how to slash your insurance coverage rates.
If you have insurance now or are just looking to switch companies, you can follow these tips to shop for the lowest rates while maximizing coverage. Finding affordable coverage is not that difficult. Drivers only need to know the tricks to compare price quotes over the internet.
Comparison of 2015 Dodge Challenger Car Insurance Costs
Finding cheaper 2015 Dodge Challenger auto insurance prices is not a difficult process. Just take a couple of minutes to compare quotes provided by online insurance companies. This can be accomplished using a couple different methods.
- The most efficient way consumers can analyze rates is to use a rate comparison form click here to open form in new window. This form eliminates the need for repetitive form entry for each company you want a rate for. One simple form will return quotes direct from many companies.
- A more time consuming way to shop for auto insurance online requires visiting the website for every company you want to compare to request a price quote. For sake of this example, let’s say you want to compare rates from Nationwide, Allstate and Liberty Mutual. To find out each rate you need to go to every website to input your insurance information, and that’s why the first method is more popular. To view a list of companies in your area, click here.
- The most time-consuming method to get comparison rates is to drive around to different agent offices. Buying insurance online has reduced the need for local agents unless you require the professional guidance that only a license agent can provide. It is possible to find lower rates online and still use a local agent.
Whichever way you use, ensure you are comparing identical coverages and limits with each company. If you are comparing higher or lower deductibles you can’t possibly decipher which rate is best.
Are you falling for claims of savings on auto insurance?
Consumers can’t ignore all the ads that promise big savings by companies like State Farm and Allstate. All the companies have a common claim that you’ll save big if you move to them.
How can each company make the same claim?
Different companies have a certain “appetite” for the driver that is profitable for them. For instance, a profitable customer might be profiled as between the ages of 40 and 55, has no driving citations, and chooses high deductibles. A prospective insured who matches those parameters gets the lowest rates and is almost guaranteed to save when switching.
Potential customers who are not a match for this ideal profile must pay a higher premium and ends up with the customer not buying. The ads state “drivers who switch” but not “drivers who get quotes” save that kind of money. This is how companies can truthfully claim big savings.
This illustrates why you should get as many quotes as possible. It’s just too difficult to predict the company that will provide you with the cheapest Dodge Challenger insurance rates.
Companies offer discounts on car insurance, so take them!
The price of auto insurance can be rather high, but discounts can save money and there are some available to help offset the cost. A few discounts will automatically apply at quote time, but some must be specifically requested prior to getting the savings. If they aren’t giving you every credit you qualify for, you’re just leaving money on the table.
- Drive Safe and Save – Drivers who don’t get into accidents may save up to 50% more for Challenger insurance than drivers with accident claims.
- Anti-lock Brakes – Anti-lock brake equipped vehicles can reduce accidents and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Club Memberships – Being a member of a qualifying organization is a good way to get lower rates on auto insurance for Challenger insurance.
- Pay Upfront and Save – If paying your policy premium upfront instead of paying each month you can actually save on your bill.
- Paperless Signup – A handful of insurance companies give back up to $50 just for signing your application over the internet.
- Claim Free – Claim-free drivers pay less when compared with bad drivers.
- Seat Belt Usage – Using a seat belt and requiring all passengers to use a seat belt could cut 10% or more off the personal injury premium cost.
- Senior Citizens – If you qualify as a senior citizen, you may qualify for a discount up to 10% for Challenger insurance.
A little note about advertised discounts, most discounts do not apply to your bottom line cost. Some only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as comp or med pay. Just because you may think having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, you’re out of luck. Any qualifying discounts will reduce the amount you have to pay.
To see a list of providers with the best auto insurance discounts, click here.
Do I just need basic auto insurance coverages on a 2015 Dodge Challenger?
When choosing coverage for your personal vehicles, there really is not a cookie cutter policy. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s so this has to be addressed. For example, these questions might help in determining whether your personal situation could use an agent’s help.
- Is upholstery damage covered by car insurance?
- Does my 2015 Dodge Challenger need full coverage?
- Do I pay less if my vehicle is kept in my garage?
- How many claims can I have before being canceled?
- Are there companies who specialize in insuring high-risk drivers?
- What is PIP insurance?
- Should I put collision coverage on all my vehicles?
If you’re not sure about those questions but a few of them apply, you might consider talking to a licensed agent. To find an agent in your area, simply complete this short form or you can also visit this page to select a carrier It is quick, free and can help protect your family.
2015 Dodge Challenger Car Insurance Policy Coverages
Understanding the coverages of your policy helps when choosing the best coverages at the best deductibles and correct limits. The terms used in a policy can be difficult to understand and coverage can change by endorsement. These are the normal coverages offered by auto insurance companies.
Comprehensive insurance coverage pays to fix your vehicle from damage from a wide range of events other than collision. A deductible will apply and then insurance will cover the rest of the damage.
Comprehensive can pay for things like a broken windshield, falling objects, a tree branch falling on your vehicle and fire damage. The maximum amount a auto insurance company will pay at claim time is the ACV or actual cash value, so if it’s not worth much more than your deductible consider dropping full coverage.
Coverage for collisions
This coverage will pay to fix damage to your Challenger from colliding with another vehicle or an object, but not an animal. You have to pay a deductible then your collision coverage will kick in.
Collision insurance covers things like crashing into a building, crashing into a ditch, damaging your car on a curb, rolling your car and driving through your garage door. Collision is rather expensive coverage, so consider dropping it from vehicles that are 8 years or older. You can also raise the deductible to bring the cost down.
Uninsured and underinsured coverage
Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist coverage protects you and your vehicle’s occupants from other motorists when they are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. This coverage pays for medical payments for you and your occupants and damage to your Dodge Challenger.
Due to the fact that many drivers only carry the minimum required liability limits, it doesn’t take a major accident to exceed their coverage limits. So UM/UIM coverage is very important. Usually the UM/UIM limits are similar to your liability insurance amounts.
Coverage for medical payments
Coverage for medical payments and/or PIP reimburse you for bills for rehabilitation expenses, EMT expenses and funeral costs. The coverages can be used in conjunction with a health insurance plan or if you are not covered by health insurance. Coverage applies to not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants and will also cover getting struck while a pedestrian. Personal injury protection coverage is only offered in select states but can be used in place of medical payments coverage
Liability insurance protects you from damage or injury you incur to a person or their property. This coverage protects you from legal claims by others. Liability doesn’t cover your own vehicle damage or injuries.
Liability coverage has three limits: bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. Your policy might show limits of 25/50/25 which means a limit of $25,000 per injured person, $50,000 for the entire accident, and property damage coverage for $25,000. Occasionally you may see one limit called combined single limit (CSL) that pays claims from the same limit without having the split limit caps.
Liability can pay for claims like repair costs for stationary objects, pain and suffering, repair bills for other people’s vehicles and legal defense fees. How much liability should you purchase? That is a personal decision, but you should buy as large an amount as possible.
Find the Lowest 2015 Dodge Challenger Insurance Cost
When shopping online for insurance coverage, you should never buy less coverage just to save a little money. There are a lot of situations where an insured dropped physical damage coverage only to regret that it was a big mistake. Your aim should be to buy enough coverage at a price you can afford while still protecting your assets.
Lower-priced 2015 Dodge Challenger insurance can be purchased online in addition to many insurance agents, so you should be comparing quotes from both to get a complete price analysis. There are still a few companies who do not provide the ability to get a quote online and many times these small, regional companies only sell through independent insurance agents.
We just covered some good ideas how to compare insurance prices online. The key concept to understand is the more you quote, the better your comparison will be. Consumers could even find that the lowest priced insurance coverage comes from a small local company. They may have significantly lower rates on certain market segments than the large multi-state companies such as Progressive and GEICO.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will GEICO insure a car not in my name?
- What is covered in a Jeep powertrain warranty?
- Are Jeeps more expensive to insure?
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Toyota Tacoma Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area