Nissan Nissan Rogue Insurance Rates
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Dec 19, 2019
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Trying to find cheaper auto insurance rates for your Nissan Rogue? If you are new to getting insurance quotes online, chances are good that you are confused by the vast number insurance agents and companies all claiming to save you money.
The purpose of this article is to introduce you to how to get online quotes and some tips to save money. If you have car insurance now, you will be able to cut costs considerably using these methods. Nevertheless, consumers benefit from understanding how big insurance companies market on the web and take advantage of how the system works.
How to compare insurance rate quotes
There are multiple methods to compare insurance quotes, and some are more efficient than others. You can waste hours discussing policy coverages with local insurance agents in your area, or you can stay home and use the web for quick rates.
Most of the best insurance companies belong to an insurance system that allows shoppers to send in one quote, and every company returns a competitive quote for coverage. This saves time by eliminating quote forms to each individual insurance company.
To find out how much you can save on insurance click to open in new window.
The one disadvantage to using this type of system is that you can’t choose the insurers to get quotes from. If you wish to select from a list of companies to compare prices, we put together a list of insurance companies in your area. Click to view list.
Whichever method you choose, make sure you use exactly the same coverage data for each quote you get. If each company quotes different limits and deductibles on each one it will be nearly impossible to decipher which rate is best. Just a small difference in coverage limits may cause a big price difference. And when quoting insurance, remember that quoting more helps locate the best price. Some companies don’t provide quotes online, so you should also compare prices from those companies as well.
Cheap car insurance rates with discounts
Car insurance companies don’t always advertise every policy discount in a way that’s easy to find, so the list below details both well-publicized and also the more inconspicuous car insurance savings.
- Early Payment Discounts – If you pay your entire premium ahead of time instead of making monthly payments you can avoid monthly service charges.
- Claim-Free Discount – Drivers who stay claim-free get the best car insurance rates when compared to drivers with a long claim history.
- Theft Prevention System – Vehicles that have factory anti-theft systems are less likely to be stolen and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Switch and Save Discount – A few insurance companies give discounts for signing up early. Ten percent is about the average savings.
- Save with More Vehicles Insured – Insuring multiple vehicles on one policy can reduce rates for all insured vehicles.
- Discounts for Good Drivers – Safe drivers may receive a discount up to 45% for Rogue insurance than drivers with accidents.
A little note about advertised discounts, many deductions do not apply to all coverage premiums. Most only cut the price of certain insurance coverages like liability, collision or medical payments. Despite the fact that it seems like all those discounts means the company will pay you, companies wouldn’t make money that way.
The best car insurance companies and a selection of discounts can be found below.
- State Farm offers premium reductions for safe vehicle, multiple policy, good driver, multiple autos, Steer Clear safe driver discount, driver’s education, and good student.
- GEICO may offer discounts for air bags, driver training, membership and employees, multi-vehicle, multi-policy, and daytime running lights.
- Liberty Mutual discounts include multi-car, good student, new vehicle discount, safety features, and hybrid vehicle.
- The Hartford may have discounts that include air bag, vehicle fuel type, driver training, defensive driver, anti-theft, and good student.
- MetLife may include discounts for good driver, defensive driver, good student, claim-free, and accident-free.
- Progressive has savings for multi-policy, online quote discount, multi-vehicle, online signing, good student, homeowner, and continuous coverage.
It’s a good idea to ask each company to apply every possible discount. Some discounts may not apply in your area.
Tailor your insurance coverage coverage to you
When buying adequate coverage for your vehicles, there is no cookie cutter policy. Everyone’s situation is a little different.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
These are some specific questions might point out whether or not you might need professional guidance.
- Do I get a pro-rated refund if I cancel my policy early?
- Is my dog or cat covered if injured in an accident?
- At what point should I drop full coverage?
- Can I afford to pay high deductible claims out of pocket?
- Do I have coverage for damage caused while driving under the influence?
- Am I covered when driving in Canada or Mexico?
- How do I buy GAP insurance?
- Am I covered by my employer’s commercial auto policy when driving my personal car for business?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions but you know they apply to you, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed insurance agent. To find an agent in your area, complete this form.
Insurance coverage breakdown
Knowing the specifics of insurance can be of help when determining appropriate coverage and the correct deductibles and limits. The coverage terms in a policy can be impossible to understand and nobody wants to actually read their policy.
Uninsured or underinsured coverage
This coverage gives you protection when other motorists do not carry enough liability coverage. It can pay for injuries to you and your family and also any damage incurred to your Nissan Rogue.
Because many people only purchase the least amount of liability that is required, it doesn’t take a major accident to exceed their coverage limits. So UM/UIM coverage should not be overlooked. Usually these coverages are identical to your policy’s liability coverage.
This coverage can cover damage that occurs to other people or property by causing an accident. It protects YOU from legal claims by others, and does not provide coverage for damage sustained by your vehicle in an accident.
It consists of three limits, bodily injury per person, bodily injury per accident and property damage. You might see values of 25/50/25 that means you have a limit of $25,000 per injured person, a per accident bodily injury limit of $50,000, and property damage coverage for $25,000. Another option is a combined single limit or CSL which limits claims to one amount with no separate limits for injury or property damage.
Liability insurance covers claims such as attorney fees, bail bonds, medical expenses and emergency aid. How much liability should you purchase? That is a decision to put some thought into, but buy as much as you can afford.
Medical expense coverage
Med pay and PIP coverage reimburse you for expenses such as dental work, rehabilitation expenses, hospital visits, surgery and chiropractic care. They are used to fill the gap from your health insurance policy or if you do not have health coverage. It covers you and your occupants and will also cover getting struck while a pedestrian. PIP coverage is not an option in every state and may carry a deductible
Auto collision coverage
Collision insurance pays to fix your vehicle from damage from colliding with another car or object. You first must pay a deductible then your collision coverage will kick in.
Collision coverage protects against things like colliding with another moving vehicle, driving through your garage door, sustaining damage from a pot hole, rolling your car and hitting a mailbox. Paying for collision coverage can be pricey, so you might think about dropping it from vehicles that are older. Drivers also have the option to increase the deductible in order to get cheaper collision rates.
This coverage pays to fix your vehicle from damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. You first must pay your deductible and then insurance will cover the rest of the damage.
Comprehensive coverage pays for things such as damage from flooding, theft, rock chips in glass, a broken windshield and vandalism. The maximum amount your insurance company will pay is the ACV or actual cash value, so if it’s not worth much more than your deductible it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
Frequently Asked Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Jeep Wrangler Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Volkswagen Jetta Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area