Chevrolet Chevrolet Spark Insurance Rates
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: May 12, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Trying to find lower car insurance rates for your Chevrolet Spark? Searching for low-cost insurance for your Chevy Spark can be a lot of work, but you can learn these tips to save time. There are both good and bad ways to compare car insurance rates so we’re going to tell you the best way to compare rates for a Chevy and find the best price possible either online or from local insurance agents.
If you have insurance now or need a new policy, you can use this information to get lower rates while maintaining coverages. Buying affordable auto insurance is not that difficult. Drivers only need to know how to compare company rates over the internet.
The cheapest insurance
Most of the larger companies like Allstate, GEICO and Progressive allow consumers to get price estimates directly from their websites. Comparing rates online doesn’t take a lot of time as all you need to do is type in the amount of coverage you want into the quote form. Once entered, the company’s rating system sends out for your driving and credit reports and generates a price.
This makes it simple to compare prices but the work required to visit different websites and complete many quote forms is repetitive and time-consuming. But it’s very important to compare as many rates as possible in order to find better insurance pricing.
Quote rates the easy way
A quicker way to compare insurance pricing uses one simple form that gets price quotes from many companies. The form is fast, eliminates form submissions, and makes online shopping much simpler. Once the form is submitted, your coverage is rated and you are able to buy any of the pricing results. If you find a better price you can simply submit the application and purchase the new policy. It just takes a couple of minutes and you will find out if you’re overpaying now.
If you want to find out if lower rates are available, click here to open in new window and input your coverage information. To compare your current rates, we recommend you input the coverage information identical to your current policy. Using the same limits helps guarantee you’re receiving rate comparison quotes based on the exact same insurance coverage.
Get lower-cost rates with discounts
Car insurance is easily one of your largest bills, but you might already qualify for some discounts that could help you make your next renewal payment. Certain discounts will be applied when you quote, but a few must be specifically requested before you get the savings.
- Include Life Insurance and Save – Not all insurance carriers offer life insurance, but some may give you a lower price if you buy auto and life insurance together.
- Multi-Vehicle Discounts – Having more than one vehicle with the same company can reduce rates for all insured vehicles.
- Early Payment Discounts – If you pay your bill all at once as opposed to paying monthly you can avoid the installment charge.
- Government Employees – Employees or retirees of the government could provide a small rate reduction on Spark insurance depending on your car insurance provider.
- New Vehicle Savings – Insuring a new car may earn a small discount due to better safety requirements for new model year vehicles.
- Telematics Data Discounts – Insureds that choose to allow driving data collection to track where and when they drive by using a telematic data system like Allstate’s Drivewise could save a few bucks if they exhibit good driving behavior.
- Active Service Discounts – Having an actively deployed family member can result in better rates.
- ABS Braking Discount – Anti-lock brake equipped vehicles are much safer to drive so you can save 10 percent or more.
Don’t be surprised that some of the credits will not apply to your bottom line cost. Most only apply to individual premiums such as physical damage coverage or medical payments. Just because it seems like it’s possible to get free car insurance, you won’t be that lucky.
Larger car insurance companies and their offered discounts are detailed below.
- State Farm may have discounts that include safe vehicle, Drive Safe & Save, good driver, student away at school, multiple policy, and multiple autos.
- Progressive offers premium reductions for homeowner, multi-vehicle, online quote discount, continuous coverage, multi-policy, and online signing.
- Progressive has savings for multi-policy, homeowner, online signing, multi-vehicle, good student, continuous coverage, and online quote discount.
- MetLife offers discounts including defensive driver, accident-free, good driver, good student, multi-policy, and claim-free.
- Farm Bureau may include discounts for multi-policy, safe driver, good student, driver training, and renewal discount.
- GEICO offers discounts for good student, five-year accident-free, military active duty, daytime running lights, and anti-lock brakes.
- SAFECO discounts include safe driver, multi-car, bundle discounts, accident prevention training, anti-lock brakes, teen safe driver, and drive less.
If you want cheaper car insurance quotes, ask all the companies which discounts you may be entitled to. Some of the discounts discussed earlier may not be offered in your area. If you would like to see a list of providers with significant discounts, follow this link.
What is the best insurance coverage?
When it comes to choosing the best insurance coverage, there is no perfect coverage plan. Each situation is unique.
For instance, these questions can aid in determining if your insurance needs will benefit from professional help.
- Which is better, split liability limits or combined limits?
- Do I need replacement cost coverage?
- Why do I need rental car insurance?
- Can I rent a car in Mexico?
- What should my uninsured motorist coverage limits be in my state?
- Where can I find high-risk insurance?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but you think they might apply to your situation, you might consider talking to an insurance agent. To find an agent in your area, take a second and complete this form. It only takes a few minutes and can provide invaluable advice.
Coverages available on your policy
Having a good grasp of your car insurance policy can be of help when determining appropriate coverage and the correct deductibles and limits. The coverage terms in a policy can be confusing and nobody wants to actually read their policy.
Collision – This coverage covers damage to your Spark from colliding with a stationary object or other vehicle. A deductible applies and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision insurance covers claims such as sustaining damage from a pot hole, backing into a parked car and colliding with another moving vehicle. Collision is rather expensive coverage, so you might think about dropping it from lower value vehicles. You can also choose a higher deductible in order to get cheaper collision rates.
Comprehensive coverage – Comprehensive insurance will pay to fix damage from a wide range of events other than collision. You need to pay your deductible first and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage pays for claims like vandalism, fire damage and damage from a tornado or hurricane. The maximum amount you can receive from a comprehensive claim is the cash value of the vehicle, so if the vehicle is not worth much consider removing comprehensive coverage.
Medical payments coverage and PIP – Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and medical payments coverage pay for immediate expenses such as funeral costs, nursing services, rehabilitation expenses, X-ray expenses and dental work. The coverages can be utilized in addition to your health insurance policy or if you do not have health coverage. It covers both the driver and occupants and will also cover getting struck while a pedestrian. PIP coverage is only offered in select states but can be used in place of medical payments coverage
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage – This provides protection when the “other guys” either are underinsured or have no liability coverage at all. Covered losses include hospital bills for your injuries and also any damage incurred to your Chevy Spark.
Due to the fact that many drivers only carry the minimum required liability limits, it only takes a small accident to exceed their coverage. So UM/UIM coverage is a good idea.
Liability car insurance – This coverage provides protection from damage or injury you incur to people or other property. It protects you against other people’s claims, and does not provide coverage for damage to your own property or vehicle.
Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. You might see policy limits of 50/100/50 that translate to a limit of $50,000 per injured person, a per accident bodily injury limit of $100,000, and $50,000 of coverage for damaged property.
Liability coverage pays for things like court costs, repair costs for stationary objects and medical services. How much liability coverage do you need? That is your choice, but you should buy higher limits if possible.
Summing up your auto insurance search
There are still a few companies who do not provide rates over the internet small insurance companies work with independent insurance agencies. Affordable 2017 Chevy Spark insurance is available on the web and from local insurance agents, so you should be comparing quotes from both to have the best rate selection.
In this article, we presented quite a bit of information on how to shop for 2017 Chevy Spark insurance online. The key thing to remember is the more rate comparisons you have, the better your chances of lowering your rates. Drivers may discover the lowest priced auto insurance comes from the smaller companies.
As you restructure your insurance plan, it’s very important that you do not sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums. There are many occasions where someone dropped liability coverage limits and learned later that they should have had better coverage. Your objective should be to buy a smart amount of coverage at an affordable rate but still have enough coverage for asset protection.
Additional auto insurance information is available below:
Frequently Asked Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Honda Odyssey Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Jeep Wrangler Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Kia Optima Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area