Cheapest 2018 Buick Enclave Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Jun 6, 2023
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Trying to find lower auto insurance rates for your Buick Enclave? Did a good deal turn out to be an expensive auto insurance policy? It’s quite common and there are a lot of people just like you who feel imprisoned by their auto insurance policy.
Because you have many different company options, it’s nearly impossible to choose the most affordable insurer.
It’s a good habit to quote other rates once or twice a year since prices change quite often. If you had the best rate for Enclave coverage on your last policy you may be paying too much now. Forget anything you know (or think you know) about auto insurance because you’re going to learn the best way to save money, get proper coverage and the best rates.
Finding the best rates is easy if you know what you’re doing. Basically, every driver who has to buy insurance should be able to find better rates. Nevertheless, drivers must comprehend the way companies sell insurance online because it can help you find the best coverage.
Where can I get cheap insurance coverage?
To find the best insurance coverage rates, there are several ways to get quotes from different insurance companies. The easiest way by far to compare rates is to perform an online rate comparison. This can be accomplished using a couple different methods.
- If you’re in a hurry, the quickest way to get the best comparison quotes is an all-inclusive rate comparison click to view form in new window. This style of form saves time by eliminating repetitive form submissions to each individual insurance coverage company. A single, simple form will get you price quotes from several companies.
- A slightly less efficient method to analyze rates consists of going to the website for every company you want to comare and repeat the quote process again and again. For sake of this example, let’s say you want to view quotes from USAA, Farmers and Progressive. To do that, you would have to spend time going to each site individually and enter your information, which is not fast way to get rate quotes.For a handy list of car insurance company links in your area, click here.
However you get your quotes, try to keep exactly the same coverage data with each company. If the quotes have different values for each quote it’s not possible to determine the lowest rate for your Buick Enclave. Just slight variations in coverage limits could skew the results. Keep in mind that making a lot of price comparisons will improve the odds of getting the best price. Some regional insurers cannot provide price estimates online, so you also need to get prices on coverage from those companies, too.
These discounts can cut insurance rates
Car insurance is not cheap, but there could be available discounts that you may not even be aware of. Certain reductions will be credited at the time of quoting, but a few need to be specifically requested prior to getting the savings.
- Resident Student – College-age children who live away from home to go to college and don’t have a car can receive lower rates.
- Memberships – Participating in a qualifying organization may earn a discount on your next renewal.
- Accident-Free Discounts – Drivers who don’t have accidents can save substantially as compared to insureds who have frequent claims or accidents.
- Telematics Data Discounts – Policyholders that allow companies to look at driving patterns by using a telematic data system such as Progressive’s Snapshot and State Farm’s In-Drive could possibly reduce rates as long as they are good drivers.
- Seat Belt Usage – Drivers who always wear seat belts and also require passengers to fasten their seat belts may be able to save a few bucks off the personal injury premium cost.
- Discount for Low Mileage – Keeping the miles down on your Buick could be rewarded with substantially lower premium rates.
Keep in mind that many deductions do not apply to all coverage premiums. The majority will only reduce individual premiums such as comprehensive or collision. So even though it sounds like it’s possible to get free car insurance, it doesn’t quite work that way. Any qualifying discounts will reduce the cost of coverage.
For a list of companies with the best insurance discounts, follow this link.
When do I need an agent’s advice?
When it comes to choosing proper insurance coverage for your personal vehicles, there is no cookie cutter policy. Everyone’s situation is unique so this has to be addressed. For example, these questions may help you determine if you could use an agent’s help.
- Does my policy cover my teen driver if they drive my company car?
- What discounts do I qualify for?
- Can I afford low physical damage deductibles?
- Does my policy cover me when driving someone else’s vehicle?
- Am I covered when delivering products for my home-based business?
- Why do I need rental car insurance?
If you can’t answer these questions but you know they apply to you, you may need to chat with a licensed agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, complete this form or you can also visit this page to select a carrier
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Four things that affect your insurance costs
Consumers need to have an understanding of the different types of things that play a part in calculating the level of your policy premiums. When you know what positively or negatively controls the rates you pay, this enables informed choices that could help you find big savings.
The factors shown below are some of the things used by companies to determine your rates.
- Cautious drivers pay less – Being a careful driver can have a huge impact on auto insurance premiums. Just one chargeable violation can increase the cost of insurance by twenty percent. Drivers who don’t get tickets get better rates compared to drivers with tickets. Drivers who have gotten serious tickets such as DWI, reckless driving or hit and run convictions may find they need to prove financial responsibility with their state’s department of motor vehicles in order to continue driving.
- Policy lapses lead to higher premiums – Driving any period of time without insurance is a misdemeanor and car insurance companies will penalize you for letting your insurance lapse for non-payment. Not only will you pay higher rates, being ticketed for driving with no insurance might get you a revoked license or a big fine.
- Your stress level may be raising your premiums – Did you know your career choice can influence rates? Occupational choices like military generals, executives and financial analysts are shown to have higher rates than average in part from intense work-related stress and long work hours. On the other hand, jobs like professors, engineers and performers have lower than average premiums for Enclave coverage.
- Safety ratings are a factor – Vehicles that have high safety ratings can get you lower premiums. Safer cars protect occupants better and reduced instances of injuries means less claims paid and more competitive rates for policyholders. If your Buick Enclave has ratings of a minimum four stars on Safercar.gov you are probably receiving a discount.
The coverage is in the details
Having a good grasp of your policy aids in choosing which coverages you need at the best deductibles and correct limits. Policy terminology can be confusing and nobody wants to actually read their policy. These are the usual coverages found on the average insurance policy.
Auto collision coverage
Collision insurance pays to fix your vehicle from damage caused by collision with a stationary object or other vehicle. You will need to pay your deductible and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision insurance covers claims such as hitting a mailbox, rolling your car, colliding with a tree, sustaining damage from a pot hole and driving through your garage door. Collision is rather expensive coverage, so analyze the benefit of dropping coverage from lower value vehicles. It’s also possible to bump up the deductible to save money on collision insurance.
Insurance for medical payments
Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and medical payments coverage reimburse you for bills such as dental work, nursing services, hospital visits, pain medications and rehabilitation expenses. They are often utilized in addition to your health insurance policy or if you do not have health coverage. It covers not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants and also covers any family member struck as a pedestrian. PIP coverage is only offered in select states and may carry a deductible
Uninsured Motorist or Underinsured Motorist insurance
Your UM/UIM coverage protects you and your vehicle’s occupants from other motorists when they either have no liability insurance or not enough. Covered claims include injuries to you and your family and also any damage incurred to your 2018 Buick Enclave.
Since many drivers only carry the minimum required liability limits, it only takes a small accident to exceed their coverage. This is the reason having UM/UIM coverage is very important.
Comprehensive coverage (or Other than Collision)
Comprehensive insurance coverage pays to fix your vehicle from damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. You first have to pay a deductible then your comprehensive coverage will pay.
Comprehensive can pay for claims like falling objects, hitting a deer, hitting a bird, a tree branch falling on your vehicle and rock chips in glass. The most you’ll receive from a claim is the actual cash value, so if the vehicle’s value is low it’s probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
Liability insurance provides protection from damages or injuries you inflict on people or other property. This insurance protects YOU against other people’s claims. Liability doesn’t cover damage sustained by your vehicle in an accident.
Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: bodily injury per person, bodily injury per accident and property damage. Your policy might show limits of 50/100/50 which means a limit of $50,000 per injured person, a per accident bodily injury limit of $100,000, and a limit of $50,000 paid for damaged property.
Liability coverage pays for claims like attorney fees, legal defense fees, loss of income and pain and suffering. The amount of liability coverage you purchase is up to you, but consider buying as much as you can afford.
Have the Midas touch
We covered a lot of techniques to reduce 2018 Buick Enclave insurance rates online. The most important thing to understand is the more quotes you get, the better your comparison will be. Consumers may even find the biggest savings come from a smaller regional carrier. Regional companies may often insure only within specific states and give getter rates compared to the large companies like State Farm or Progressive.
Some car insurance companies don’t offer online price quotes regional insurance providers only sell through local independent agents. The cheapest 2018 Buick Enclave insurance can be found online and with local insurance agents, and you should be comparing both so you have a total pricing picture.
Much more information about car insurance can be found at the links below
- Vehicle Safety Ratings (iihs.org)
- Property Damage Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
- Teen Driving Statistics (GEICO)
- Safe Vehicles for Teens (iihs.org)
- Help Your Teen Be a Better Driver (State Farm)
- How Can I Save Money on Auto Insurance? (Insurance Information Insitute)
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I find the cheapest insurance for my 2018 Buick Enclave?
To find the cheapest insurance for your 2018 Buick Enclave, you can follow a few steps:
- Shop around: Get quotes from multiple insurance companies to compare prices. Each company uses its own formula to calculate premiums, so rates can vary significantly.
- Consider your coverage needs: Evaluate the coverage options you require and consider any additional coverage you may need, such as comprehensive or collision coverage.
- Increase deductibles: Opting for higher deductibles can lower your insurance premiums. However, make sure you can afford to pay the deductible amount if you need to make a claim.
- Bundle policies: If you have multiple insurance policies (such as auto and home), consider bundling them with the same insurance company. Many insurers offer discounts for bundling policies.
- Look for discounts: Inquire about any available discounts, such as safe driver discounts, multi-car discounts, or discounts for anti-theft devices or safety features in your Buick Enclave.
- Maintain a good driving record: Maintaining a clean driving record can help keep your insurance costs down.
Are there any specific insurance companies known for offering affordable coverage for a 2018 Buick Enclave?
Insurance rates can vary among companies, and it’s always recommended to compare quotes from multiple insurers. However, some insurance companies known for offering competitive rates and discounts include:
- State Farm
- Liberty Mutual
What factors can affect the insurance cost for a 2018 Buick Enclave?
Several factors can influence the cost of insurance for a 2018 Buick Enclave. Here are some common factors:
- Location: Insurance rates can vary depending on where you live. Areas with higher crime rates or greater traffic congestion tend to have higher insurance premiums.
- Driving record: Your driving history, including any accidents or traffic violations, can impact your insurance rates. Drivers with a clean record usually pay lower premiums.
- Age and gender: Younger and inexperienced drivers typically face higher insurance costs. Additionally, statistically, males tend to have higher insurance rates compared to females.
- Coverage options: The types and amounts of coverage you choose affect your premiums. Comprehensive and collision coverage are generally more expensive than liability-only coverage.
- Deductibles: Higher deductibles can lower your premiums, but it means you’ll have to pay more out-of-pocket in the event of a claim.
- Vehicle safety features: Having safety features such as anti-lock brakes, airbags, and anti-theft systems can often lead to discounts on your insurance premiums.
- Insurance history: If you have a history of previous claims or lapses in coverage, it can impact your rates.
Can I reduce my insurance costs by downsizing to a smaller car from my 2018 Buick Enclave?
Downsizing to a smaller car may potentially lower your insurance costs, but it’s not the only factor that insurers consider. Smaller cars generally have lower costs to repair or replace, which can influence insurance premiums. However, insurance rates are determined by various factors, including the vehicle’s safety features, crash test ratings, theft rates, and the driver’s personal profile. It’s advisable to compare insurance quotes for different vehicles before making a decision.
Are there any discounts available specifically for insuring a 2018 Buick Enclave?
Yes, there are often discounts available that can help reduce the insurance costs for a 2018 Buick Enclave. Here are some common discounts to inquire about:
- Safety features discount: If your Buick Enclave is equipped with safety features like anti-lock brakes, airbags, or an anti-theft system, you may be eligible for a discount.
- Good driver discount: Maintaining a clean driving record, free from accidents and traffic violations, can often lead to lower premiums.
- Multi-car discount: If you insure multiple vehicles with the same insurance company, you may qualify for a discount.
- Bundling discount: If you have multiple insurance policies, such as auto and home insurance, bundling them with the same insurer can often result in a discount.
- Low mileage discount: If you drive your Buick Enclave less than the average annual mileage, you may be eligible for a discount.
- Affinity group discount: Some insurers offer discounts to members of certain organizations or professional groups.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Chevrolet Impala Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area