Cheapest 2019 Toyota Camry Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Jun 6, 2023
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
I doubt anyone enjoys paying for insurance, in particular when the cost is way too high.
Since consumers have many choices of insurance companies, it’s difficult to find a lower cost company.
The best way we recommend to compare car insurance rates is to realize auto insurance companies actually pay money for the chance to provide you with free rate quotes. All you need to do is provide a small amount of information such as whether or not you need a SR-22, level of coverage desired, whether the vehicles are used for commuting, and if it has an anti-theft system. That rating information is sent automatically to multiple companies and you should receive rate quotes within a short period of time.
If you would like to start a quote now, click here and find out if lower rates are available.
Don’t overlook these insurance coverage discounts
Insurance coverage is neither fun to buy or cheap, but you may qualify for discounts that can help lower your rates. Certain reductions will be credited when you get a quote, but a few must be asked for before you get the savings. If you do not check that you are getting every discount you qualify for, you’re paying more than you need to.
- Cautious Driver Discount – Drivers without accidents could pay up to 40% less on Camry coverage than their less cautious counterparts.
- Lower Rates for Military – Being on active deployment in the military may qualify for rate reductions.
- Multi-Vehicle Discounts – Drivers who insure more than one vehicle with the same company may reduce the rate for each vehicle.
- Sign Online – Some companies will give you a small discount for buying your policy on your computer.
- Anti-lock Brake Discount – Vehicles with ABS braking systems or traction control are safer to drive and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Safety Course Discount – Taking part in a safe driver course can save you 5% or more and also improve your driving technique.
- Include Life Insurance and Save – Not every insurance company offers life insurance, but if they do you may earn a break if you buy some life insurance too.
- No Claim Discounts – Drivers who stay claim-free pay much less as opposed to frequent claim filers.
You can save money using discounts, but some of the credits will not apply to the overall cost of the policy. The majority will only reduce individual premiums such as comprehensive or collision. So even though you would think you would end up receiving a 100% discount, companies don’t profit that way.
Companies and a partial list of their discounts can be read below.
- State Farm may have discounts that include multiple autos, driver’s education, safe vehicle, Drive Safe & Save, good driver, and student away at school.
- Farmers Insurance has savings for multi-car, mature driver, bundle discounts, teen driver, youthful driver, and alternative fuel.
- Progressive includes discounts for online quote discount, multi-vehicle, good student, continuous coverage, multi-policy, homeowner, and online signing.
- GEICO may offer discounts for military active duty, defensive driver, five-year accident-free, driver training, emergency military deployment, and multi-vehicle.
- Auto-Owners Insurance offers discounts for mature driver, company car, safe vehicle, paperless, teen driver, paid in full, and anti-theft.
- The Hartford has discounts for bundle, anti-theft, vehicle fuel type, good student, driver training, defensive driver, and air bag.
- Farm Bureau policyholders can earn discounts including multi-vehicle, 55 and retired, safe driver, good student, multi-policy, youthful driver, and renewal discount.
- USAA offers premium reductions for safe driver, military installation, family discount, new vehicle, and annual mileage.
If you are trying to find cheap car insurance quotes, ask each insurance company what discounts are available to you. Some of the earlier mentioned discounts may not apply to policies in your area. To find insurance companies that provide some of the discounts listed above, enter your zip code here.
When to get professional advice
When it comes to buying adequate coverage, there isn’t really a single plan that fits everyone. Everyone’s needs are different and a cookie cutter policy won’t apply. Here are some questions about coverages that might help in determining if your situation would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- Is pleasure use cheaper than using my 2019 Toyota Camry to commute?
- Am I covered when delivering products for my home-based business?
- Am I covered if I break a side mirror?
- Where can I find high-risk insurance?
- When would I need additional glass coverage?
- Do I get a pro-rated refund if I cancel my policy early?
- Do I really need UM/UIM coverage?
- Do I need special endorsements for business use of my vehicle?
If you can’t answer these questions but you think they might apply to your situation then you might want to talk to a licensed agent. If you don’t have a local agent, complete your zip code.
Lower your insurance premiums
The best way to find cheaper car insurance is to take a look at a few of the rating criteria that come into play when calculating your car insurance rates. When you know what positively or negatively impacts premium levels, this enables you to make decisions that will entitle you to much lower annual insurance costs. Multiple criteria are taken into consideration when you quote your car insurance policy. Some of the criteria are obvious like a motor vehicle report, but other criteria are less apparent like your vehicle usage and annual miles driven.
- You may save more by bundling policies – The majority of car insurance companies allow lower prices to clients that purchase more than one policy, otherwise known as a multi-policy discount. Discounts can add up to ten percent or more. Even if you already get this discount, you may still want to get quotes from other companies to make sure you are getting the best deal.
- Liability coverage limits should be high – Your policy’s liability coverage kicks in if ever you are responsible for causing damage or personal injury in an accident. It will provide for a legal defense starting from day one. It is affordable coverage compared to other policy coverages, so do not cut corners here.
- Better credit means lower costs – Having a good credit score is a large factor in determining what you pay. People with very high credit ratings tend to be better risks to insure than those with bad credit. If your credit history can use some improvement, you could save money insuring your 2019 Toyota Camry by improving your rating.
- Are you male or female? – Over the last 50 years, statistics have shown that females tend to be a little less risky than males. However, don’t assume that men are WORSE drivers than women. Men and women cause at-fault accidents at about the same rate, but the male of the species have accidents that have higher claims. Not only that, but men also receive more costly citations like DUI and reckless driving.
- Small coverages can add up – There are a ton of extra coverages that may not really be needed if you don’t pay attention. Coverage for things like vanishing deductibles, high-cost glass coverage, and extra life insurance coverage may be costing you every month. They may sound like good ideas when deciding what coverages you need, but if you have no use for them remove them from your policy.
- Rates may be lower depending on your job – Jobs such as lawyers, executives and dentists tend to pay the highest rates attributed to high stress and long work hours. On the flip side, careers like professors, athletes and retirees have the lowest average rates on Camry coverage.
Insurance coverages explained
Having a good grasp of insurance helps when choosing appropriate coverage at the best deductibles and correct limits. The terms used in a policy can be impossible to understand and coverage can change by endorsement. These are the normal coverages found on most insurance policies.
Coverage for liability
This coverage will cover injuries or damage you cause to other people or property by causing an accident. It protects you against claims from other people, and doesn’t cover damage sustained by your vehicle in an accident.
Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: per person bodily injury, per accident bodily injury, and a property damage limit. Your policy might show policy limits of 100/300/100 which stand for $100,000 bodily injury coverage, $300,000 for the entire accident, and a total limit of $100,000 for damage to vehicles and property. Another option is one limit called combined single limit (CSL) which provides one coverage limit rather than limiting it on a per person basis.
Liability coverage protects against things such as medical services, repair bills for other people’s vehicles, court costs and emergency aid. How much liability should you purchase? That is a decision to put some thought into, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase higher limits if possible.
Medical costs insurance
Medical payments and Personal Injury Protection insurance reimburse you for bills like EMT expenses, surgery, X-ray expenses, doctor visits and chiropractic care. They are utilized in addition to your health insurance plan or if there is no health insurance coverage. They cover all vehicle occupants and also covers if you are hit as a while walking down the street. PIP coverage is only offered in select states and gives slightly broader coverage than med pay
Comprehensive or Other Than Collision
Comprehensive insurance coverage will pay to fix damage that is not covered by collision coverage. You need to pay your deductible first then your comprehensive coverage will pay.
Comprehensive coverage protects against things such as falling objects, hail damage, a tree branch falling on your vehicle, vandalism and hitting a deer. The maximum amount a insurance company will pay at claim time is the cash value of the vehicle, so if the vehicle’s value is low it’s probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
This coverage protects you and your vehicle from other drivers when they either are underinsured or have no liability coverage at all. Covered losses include hospital bills for your injuries as well as damage to your Toyota Camry.
Since many drivers have only the minimum liability required by law, it only takes a small accident to exceed their coverage. This is the reason having UM/UIM coverage should not be overlooked. Usually these coverages do not exceed the liability coverage limits.
Collision coverage covers damage to your Camry from colliding with a stationary object or other vehicle. You have to pay a deductible and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision coverage pays for things such as rolling your car, hitting a parking meter, driving through your garage door and colliding with a tree. This coverage can be expensive, so consider dropping it from vehicles that are older. You can also increase the deductible to bring the cost down.
A fool and his money are soon parted
When buying insurance coverage, do not sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums. There have been many situations where someone dropped comprehensive coverage or liability limits only to find out that saving that couple of dollars actually costed them tens of thousands. Your objective should be to get the best coverage possible for the lowest price while not skimping on critical coverages.
Discount 2019 Toyota Camry insurance is possible from both online companies and from local agencies, and you should compare rates from both so you have a total pricing picture. Some companies do not offer rate quotes online and many times these small, regional companies prefer to sell through independent insurance agencies.
In this article, we presented quite a bit of information on how to lower your 2019 Toyota Camry insurance prices. It’s most important to understand that the more you quote car insurance, the better chance you’ll have of finding inexpensive car insurance. Consumers may even find the lowest prices are with a company that doesn’t do a lot of advertising. They often have lower rates on specific markets than their larger competitors like GEICO and State Farm.
- What Does No-Fault Insurance Cover? (Allstate)
- Rollover Crash FAQ (iihs.org)
- How to Avoid Buying a Flooded Car (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Learn About Car Insurance (GEICO)
- Winter Driving (Insurance Information Insitute)
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I find cheap auto insurance rates for my 2019 Toyota Camry in 2023?
To find cheap auto insurance rates for your 2019 Toyota Camry, you can enter your zip code on this page and use the free quote tool. By providing some basic information about your coverage needs and the vehicle, you will receive rate quotes from multiple companies. Comparing quotes from different insurers can help you find the best and most affordable option for your Camry.
Are there any discounts available for auto insurance coverage?
Yes, there are discounts available that can help lower your auto insurance rates. Some discounts may be applied automatically when you get a quote, while others need to be specifically requested. It’s important to check with each insurance company to inquire about the discounts you may qualify for. Examples of common discounts include safe driver discounts, multi-policy discounts, good student discounts, and anti-theft device discounts.
How do I know if I need professional advice when buying auto insurance?
The decision to seek professional advice when buying auto insurance depends on your individual needs and circumstances. If you have specific questions about coverage options, limits, or endorsements, it may be beneficial to consult with a licensed insurance agent who can provide personalized guidance. If you don’t have a local agent, you can search for one by entering your zip code.
What factors affect my car insurance premiums?
Several factors can influence your car insurance premiums. Some common rating criteria include your driving record, the type of vehicle you drive (including the 2019 Toyota Camry), your age, your location, your credit score, and the coverage limits and deductibles you choose. Understanding these factors can help you make informed decisions that may result in lower insurance costs.
What are the different types of insurance coverages explained in a policy?
Auto insurance policies typically include various types of coverage. Here are some of the common ones:
- Liability Coverage: This coverage protects you against injuries or damage you cause to others in an accident.
- Medical Payments and Personal Injury Protection (PIP): These coverages reimburse medical expenses for you and your passengers.
- Comprehensive Coverage: This coverage pays for damage to your vehicle that is not caused by a collision, such as theft, vandalism, or natural disasters.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage: This coverage protects you if you’re involved in an accident with a driver who has insufficient insurance coverage.
- Collision Coverage: This coverage pays for damage to your vehicle caused by a collision with another vehicle or object.
It’s important to review your policy and understand the specific coverages and limits you have.
Should I sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums?
It is generally not recommended to sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums. While it may seem like a cost-saving measure in the short term, inadequate coverage can leave you vulnerable to significant financial loss in the event of an accident or other unforeseen circumstances. It’s important to strike a balance between affordability and adequate coverage. Comparing quotes from different insurers can help you find the best coverage options at competitive prices.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Ford Edge Insurance
- Hyundai Tucson Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area