2020 Chrysler Pacifica Insurance Rates
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Apr 9, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Average insurance rates for a 2020 Chrysler Pacifica are $1,312 a year for full coverage insurance. Comprehensive costs approximately $332, collision insurance costs $512, and liability coverage costs around $332. Buying a liability-only policy costs as low as $388 a year, and high-risk insurance costs around $2,804. Teenage drivers receive the highest rates at up to $4,702 a year.
Annual premium for full coverage: $1,312
Rate estimates for 2020 Chrysler Pacifica Insurance
Rate data is compiled from all 50 U.S. states and averaged for all 2020 Chrysler Pacifica models. Rates are based on a 40-year-old male driver, $500 comprehensive and collision deductibles, and a clean driving record. Remaining premium consists of UM/UIM coverage, Medical/PIP, and policy fees.
Price Range by Coverage and Risk
For the average driver, prices range range from as low as $388 for just liability insurance to the much higher price of $2,804 for a driver that may need high-risk insurance.
These differences illustrate why everyone should compare prices using their specific location and risk profile, rather than using average rates.
Use the form below to get rates for your location.
Enter your zip code below to view companies based on your location that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Recommended Companies for Cheap 2020 Chrysler Pacifica Insurance
Paying for pricey Chrysler Pacifica insurance can drain your savings account and make it impossible to make ends meet. Doing a rate analysis is free and is an excellent way to tighten up your finances.
Companies like GEICO, 21st Century and Progressive all claim big savings, bombarding you with catchy ads and it can be hard to avoid their marketing magic and find the best price available.
It’s smart to get comparison quotes once or twice a year due to the fact that insurance prices change regularly. Just because you found the lowest rate for Pacifica coverage at your last renewal the chances are good that you can find a lower premium rate today. Block out anything you think you know about auto insurance because it’s time to teach you the tricks you need to know to remove unneeded coverages and save money.
The fastest way that we advise to get rate comparisons is to know all the major auto insurance companies provide online access to provide you with free rate quotes. To begin a comparison, all you need to do is provide the companies a bit of rating information like your job, the year, make and model of vehicles, if you are currently licensed, and level of coverage desired. Your information is then submitted to many highly-rated insurers and you will receive price estimates immediately.
Decisions you make can impact your insurance costs
Many different elements are part of the calculation when quoting car insurance. Some are obvious such as traffic violations, but some are less obvious such as your credit history and annual miles driven.
The itemized list below are some of the factors utilized by car insurance companies to help set your premiums.
- Marriage discount – Walking down the aisle helps lower the price when buying insurance. Having a spouse translates into being more mature and responsible and insurance companies reward insureds because being married results in fewer claims.
- With age comes responsibility – Older, more experienced drivers tend to be more responsible, file fewer claims and tend to be get fewer driving tickets.Beginning drivers tend to be less responsible when at the wheel of a vehicle so they pay higher insurance rates.
- Accidents cost more than a fine – Your driving record can have a huge impact on auto insurance premiums. Even a single speeding ticket can boost insurance rates to the point where it’s not affordable. Careful drivers have lower premiums than their less careful counterparts. Drivers with license-revoking violations like DUI, reckless driving or excessive speeding might be required by their state to file a SR-22 with their state’s licensing department in order to drive a vehicle legally.
- Don’t cancel your insurance policy without a new one in place – Not having insurance can get you a ticket and insurance companies will penalize you for letting your coverage lapse. And not only will your rates increase, being ticketed for driving with no insurance might get you a hefty fine and possibly a revoked license. Then you may be required to prove you have insurance by filing a SR-22 with your state department of motor vehicles.
- Low physical damage deductibles can be expensive – Comprehensive and collision coverage deductibles represent how much money you are willing to pay if a covered claim is submitted. Coverage for physical damage, also known as collision and other-than-collision, covers damage that occurs to your car. Some examples of claims that would be covered are rearending another vehicle, collision with a deer, and having a roll-over accident. The higher the amount the insured has to pay upfront, the less money you will pay for insurance for Pacifica coverage.
- Multiple policies with one company – The majority of companies give lower prices to policyholders that have more than one policy. It’s known as a multi-policy discount. Even if you qualify for this discount already, drivers will still want to compare other company rates to make sure you are getting the best deal. You may still find better rates by splitting coverages up.
Discounts can really help lower premiums
Some insurance providers don’t list every discount they offer very clearly, so the below list has some of the best known as well as the least known credits that may apply to you.
- Claim-Free Discount – Drivers who stay claim-free pay less compared to policyholders that have many claims.
- Active Service Discounts – Having an actively deployed family member can result in better premium rates.
- Safety Course Discount – Taking part in a driver safety course could earn you a small percentage discount and make you a better driver.
- Good Student Discount – Performing well in school can save 20 to 25%. The discount lasts until age 25.
- Accident Forgiveness – Not necessarily a discount, but some insurance companies may permit one accident before your rates go up with the catch being you have to be claim-free prior to the accident.
- Auto/Home Discount – If you combine your homeowners and auto policies and insure them both with the same insurance company they may give you a discount of up to 20% and get you the cheapest auto insurance.
- Passenger Safety Discount – Vehicles with factory air bags or automatic seat belts may get savings up to 30%.
- Multi-line Discount – Insurance carriers who offer life insurance give a small discount if you purchase some life insurance too.
- Theft Deterent Discount – Vehicles optioned with advanced anti-theft systems help deter theft and will qualify for a discount on a auto insurance quote.
Just know that most discount credits are not given to the entire cost. Most only apply to specific coverage prices like liability and collision coverage. So even though you would think you can get free auto insurance, companies don’t profit that way. Any amount of discount will cut the amount you have to pay.
A few popular companies and a summarized list of policyholder discounts are:
- Progressive discounts include continuous coverage, good student, multi-vehicle, homeowner, online signing, multi-policy, and online quote discount.
- SAFECO has discounts for homeowner, anti-lock brakes, teen safety rewards, drive less, safe driver, and bundle discounts.
- American Family offers discounts for Steer into Savings, TimeAway discount, air bags, good student, and bundled insurance.
- MetLife offers premium reductions for accident-free, good student, claim-free, multi-policy, good driver, and defensive driver.
- GEICO may have discounts that include emergency military deployment, five-year accident-free, seat belt use, multi-vehicle, membership and employees, and federal employee.
- The Hartford includes discounts for defensive driver, vehicle fuel type, air bag, bundle, driver training, anti-theft, and good student.
Before you buy a policy, ask every insurance company how you can save money. Some of the earlier mentioned discounts might not be offered on policies in your area. To see a list of insurance companies that offer some of these discounts, enter your zip code here.
Will just any policy work for me?
When it comes to choosing proper insurance coverage for your personal vehicles, there is no best way to insure your cars. Each situation is unique so your insurance needs to address that. For example, these questions might point out if you could use an agent’s help.
- Am I covered when driving a rental car?
- Can my teen drive my company car?
- Does my insurance cover my expensive audio equipment?
- Can I still get insurance after a DUI?
- Should I carry comprehensive and collision coverage?
- How do I file an SR-22 for a DUI in my state?
- What happens if I owe more than my 2020 Chrysler Pacifica is worth?
- What is the rate difference between pleasure use and commuting?
- Am I covered if I drive in a foreign country?
If you can’t answer these questions but you think they might apply to your situation then you might want to talk to a licensed agent. If you don’t have a local agent, take a second and enter your zip code.
What auto insurance coverages do you need?
Understanding the coverages of a auto insurance policy helps when choosing the right coverages at the best deductibles and correct limits. Policy terminology can be ambiguous and even agents have difficulty translating policy wording. Listed below are the normal coverages found on most auto insurance policies.
Comprehensive (Other than Collision)
Comprehensive insurance will pay to fix damage that is not covered by collision coverage. You need to pay your deductible first then your comprehensive coverage will pay.
Comprehensive coverage protects against claims such as damage from flooding, hitting a deer and vandalism. The maximum payout a auto insurance company will pay at claim time is the cash value of the vehicle, so if it’s not worth much more than your deductible consider dropping full coverage.
This can cover damage or injury you incur to other people or property by causing an accident. This coverage protects you from claims by other people, and doesn’t cover damage sustained by your vehicle in an accident.
Liability coverage has three limits: bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. You might see liability limits of 100/300/100 which means $100,000 bodily injury coverage, a total of $300,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and property damage coverage for $100,000.
Liability insurance covers claims such as repair bills for other people’s vehicles, repair costs for stationary objects and loss of income. How much liability should you purchase? That is a decision to put some thought into, but you should buy as much as you can afford.
Medical expense insurance
Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and medical payments coverage pay for immediate expenses for EMT expenses, surgery, pain medications, dental work and rehabilitation expenses. The coverages can be used to fill the gap from your health insurance policy or if there is no health insurance coverage. Coverage applies to all vehicle occupants as well as any family member struck as a pedestrian. PIP coverage is only offered in select states and gives slightly broader coverage than med pay
Protection from uninsured/underinsured drivers
This protects you and your vehicle from other motorists when they are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. It can pay for medical payments for you and your occupants as well as damage to your 2020 Chrysler Pacifica.
Since a lot of drivers only purchase the least amount of liability that is required, it only takes a small accident to exceed their coverage. So UM/UIM coverage is important protection for you and your family.
Collision coverage protection
Collision insurance pays to fix your vehicle from damage from colliding with a stationary object or other vehicle. A deductible applies then your collision coverage will kick in.
Collision insurance covers things such as colliding with another moving vehicle, hitting a mailbox, hitting a parking meter, sustaining damage from a pot hole and rolling your car. Paying for collision coverage can be pricey, so consider dropping it from lower value vehicles. It’s also possible to raise the deductible in order to get cheaper collision rates.
Compare but don’t skimp
Cost effective 2020 Chrysler Pacifica insurance can be bought both online in addition to local insurance agencies, and you should compare price quotes from both to have the best rate selection. Some insurance companies do not provide the ability to get quotes online and many times these small, regional companies only sell coverage through independent agencies.
As you restructure your insurance plan, don’t be tempted to reduce needed coverages to save money. Too many times, someone sacrificed collision coverage only to find out that the few dollars in savings costed them thousands. The goal is to purchase a proper amount of coverage at the lowest possible cost but still have enough coverage for asset protection.
We’ve covered a lot of ways to compare 2020 Chrysler Pacifica insurance auto insurance rates online. The key thing to remember is the more providers you compare, the better your comparison will be. You may even find the most savings is with a small mutual company. Smaller companies may cover specific market segments cheaper than their larger competitors like State Farm, GEICO and Nationwide.
Rates by U.S. City
|New York City, NY||$2,067|
|Los Angeles, CA||$2,241|
Rates by Driver Age
Full coverage, $500 deductibles
Rates by Deductible
Full coverage, driver age 40
Rates by Liability Limit
Full coverage, driver age 40
Rates for High Risk Drivers
Full coverage, $500 deductibles, two speeding tickets, and one at-fault accident
If a financial responsibility filing is required, the additional charge below may also apply.
Potential Rate Discounts
If you qualify for discounts, you may save the amounts shown below.
|5-yr Accident Free||$96|
|5-yr Claim Free||$84|
|Paid in Full/EFT||$61|
Discounts are estimated and may not be available from every company or in every state.