2020 Jaguar XF Insurance Rates
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: May 1, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Average insurance rates for a 2020 Jaguar XF are $1,782 a year for full coverage insurance. Comprehensive costs around $424 a year, collision costs $810, and liability coverage costs $390. Buying a liability-only policy costs as little as $452 a year, with high-risk insurance costing around $3,868. Teenage drivers receive the highest rates at $6,400 a year or more.
Annual premium for full coverage: $1,782
Rate estimates for 2020 Jaguar XF Insurance
Rate data is compiled from all 50 U.S. states and averaged for all 2020 Jaguar XF models. Rates are based on a 40-year-old male driver, $500 comprehensive and collision deductibles, and a clean driving record. Remaining premium consists of UM/UIM coverage, Medical/PIP, and policy fees.
Price Range by Coverage and Risk
For the average driver, prices range go from as low as $452 for just liability coverage to a high of $3,868 for a driver that may need high-risk insurance.
These differences illustrate why it is important for drivers to compare rates for a specific zip code and risk profile, rather than using average rates.
Use the form below to get rates for your location.
Enter your zip code below to view companies based on your location that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Recommended Companies for Cheap 2020 Jaguar XF Insurance
Trying to find cheaper insurance rates? Buyers have a choice when searching for the best price on Jaguar XF insurance. They can either spend hours calling around getting price quotes or use the internet to compare rates.
There is a better way to find insurance online so we’re going to tell you the proper way to quote coverages on a Jaguar and find the lowest price from local insurance agents and online providers.
How to buy insurance coverage
Finding a better price on insurance coverage is actually easier than you may think. Drivers just need to take a couple of minutes comparing rate quotes to find. This can be done using one of these methods.
- The most efficient way consumers can make multiple comparisons would be an industry-wide quote request form. This quick form saves time by eliminating separate quote forms for every insurance coverage company. A single, simple form gets rate comparisons from several companies. Recommended for those who want to invest the least amount of time.
- Another way to get comparison quotes requires visiting the website for every company you want to comare and complete a new quote form. For sake of this example, we’ll assume you want to compare prices for Auto-Owners, Esurance and Allstate. To get each rate you have to take the time to go to each site and type in your information over and over, which is why the first method is more popular.
Whichever way you choose to compare rates, make sure you use the exact same coverage data with every price quote. If you use mixed coverages it will be nearly impossible to determine which rate is truly the best.
Find hidden discounts on insurance coverage
Insurance coverage is not cheap nor is it fun to buy but there are discounts available that you may not even know about. Larger premium reductions will be automatically applied at quote time, but less common discounts must be inquired about before they will apply.
- Policy Bundle Discount – When you combine your auto and homeowners insurance with one company they may give you a discount of as much as 10 to 15 percent.
- Telematics Data Discounts – Drivers who agree to allow their insurance company to analyze driving habits through the use of a telematics system like In-Drive from State Farm and Progressive’s Snapshot could save a few bucks as long as the data is positive.
- Drive Safe and Save – Insureds without accidents can save up to 40% or more on their auto insurance quote on XF insurance than drivers with accident claims.
- Service Members Pay Less – Being deployed in the military could be rewarded with lower premium rates.
- Low Mileage – Maintaining low annual mileage may allow you to get lower insurance coveragerates due to less chance of an accident.
- Discount for Life Insurance – Not every insurance company offers life insurance, but if they do you may earn lower rates if you buy a life insurance policy as well.
- College Student Discount – Older children who are attending college and leave their car at home could get you a discount.
You can save money using discounts, but many deductions do not apply to your bottom line cost. Most only apply to individual premiums such as liability, collision or medical payments. Just because it seems like all those discounts means the company will pay you, nobody gets a free ride.
Companies and some of the discounts are outlined below.
- American Family offers premium reductions for good student, accident-free, early bird, defensive driver, mySafetyValet, multi-vehicle, and air bags.
- Farm Bureau may have discounts that include 55 and retired, driver training, safe driver, good student, youthful driver, and renewal discount.
- State Farm offers discounts including defensive driving training, Steer Clear safe driver discount, passive restraint, accident-free, multiple policy, and Drive Safe & Save.
- Travelers discounts include student away at school, multi-policy, good student, home ownership, payment discounts, and hybrid/electric vehicle.
- The Hartford includes discounts for anti-theft, defensive driver, vehicle fuel type, good student, driver training, and bundle.
- GEICO may include discounts for seat belt use, emergency military deployment, driver training, military active duty, daytime running lights, and multi-vehicle.
- Progressive may offer discounts for multi-policy, online quote discount, good student, homeowner, online signing, and continuous coverage.
When getting free auto insurance quotes, it’s a good idea to each insurance company the best way to save money. Some of the earlier mentioned discounts may not apply to policyholders in your state. To find insurance coverage companies with the best discounts, enter your zip code here.
Tailor your car insurance coverage to you
When it comes to buying adequate coverage for your vehicles, there is no one size fits all plan. Everyone’s situation is unique.
These are some specific questions may help you determine whether or not you may require specific advice.
- Is my cargo covered for damage or theft?
- Is borrowed equipment or tools covered if stolen or damaged?
- Are my friends covered when driving my 2020 Jaguar XF?
- Do I pay less for low miles?
- Do I need PIP coverage since I have good health insurance?
- When should I drop full coverage on my 2020 Jaguar XF?
- Am I covered by my employer’s commercial auto policy when driving my personal car for business?
- How can I get high-risk coverage after a DUI?
- Am I covered if I drive in a foreign country?
- How high should my medical payments coverage be?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but you think they might apply to your situation, you might consider talking to a licensed agent. To find an agent in your area, simply complete your zip code. It’s fast, free and may give you better protection.
Auto insurance specifics
Understanding the coverages of auto insurance helps when choosing appropriate coverage and the correct deductibles and limits. The terms used in a policy can be difficult to understand and coverage can change by endorsement.
Collision coverages – Collision insurance pays for damage to your XF from colliding with another car or object. A deductible applies and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision can pay for claims like colliding with another moving vehicle, hitting a mailbox, rolling your car and backing into a parked car. Paying for collision coverage can be pricey, so analyze the benefit of dropping coverage from lower value vehicles. You can also increase the deductible to bring the cost down.
Comprehensive auto insurance – Comprehensive insurance pays to fix your vehicle from damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. You first must pay your deductible and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage protects against claims such as hitting a deer, damage from getting keyed and rock chips in glass. The most you can receive from a comprehensive claim is the actual cash value, so if the vehicle’s value is low it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
Liability auto insurance – Liability coverage will cover damages or injuries you inflict on a person or their property. This insurance protects YOU against other people’s claims, and does not provide coverage for damage sustained by your vehicle in an accident.
Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. You might see limits of 100/300/100 that means you have a limit of $100,000 per injured person, $300,000 for the entire accident, and property damage coverage for $100,000. Occasionally you may see one number which is a combined single limit which limits claims to one amount with no separate limits for injury or property damage.
Liability can pay for things like medical expenses, pain and suffering, court costs and structural damage. How much liability should you purchase? That is a personal decision, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase as high a limit as you can afford.
Coverage for medical expenses – Coverage for medical payments and/or PIP provide coverage for short-term medical expenses such as nursing services, hospital visits, funeral costs, surgery and EMT expenses. The coverages can be used to fill the gap from your health insurance plan or if there is no health insurance coverage. Medical payments and PIP cover both the driver and occupants in addition to any family member struck as a pedestrian. PIP coverage is not available in all states and gives slightly broader coverage than med pay
Coverage for uninsured or underinsured drivers – This coverage provides protection when the “other guys” are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. Covered claims include hospital bills for your injuries as well as damage to your Jaguar XF.
Since a lot of drivers have only the minimum liability required by law, their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. This is the reason having UM/UIM coverage is very important. Normally these coverages are identical to your policy’s liability coverage.
A little work can save a LOT of money
When you buy auto insurance online, you should never sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums. There have been many situations where an insured dropped collision coverage to discover at claim time that it was a big mistake. The aim is to get the best coverage possible for the lowest cost but still have enough coverage for asset protection.
Consumers switch companies for any number of reasons including extreme rates for teen drivers, high rates after DUI convictions, unfair underwriting practices or denial of a claim. It doesn’t matter why you want to switch switching auto insurance companies is less work than it seems.
In this article, we presented quite a bit of information on how to save on 2020 Jaguar XF insurance. The key thing to remember is the more times you quote, the higher your chance of finding affordable auto insurance. You may be surprised to find that the biggest savings come from some of the lesser-known companies.
Additional detailed information is available in these articles:
Rates by U.S. City
|New York City, NY||$2,817|
|Los Angeles, CA||$3,048|
Need a specific model?
Choose your model and trim below
Rates by Driver Age
Full coverage, $500 deductibles
Rates by Deductible
Full coverage, driver age 40
Rates by Liability Limit
Full coverage, driver age 40
Rates for High Risk Drivers
Full coverage, $500 deductibles, two speeding tickets, and one at-fault accident
If a financial responsibility filing is required, the additional charge below may also apply.
Potential Rate Discounts
If you qualify for discounts, you may save the amounts shown below.
|5-yr Accident Free||$141|
|5-yr Claim Free||$117|
|Paid in Full/EFT||$89|
Discounts are estimated and may not be available from every company or in every state.