Cheapest 1994 Acura Integra Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: May 31, 2023
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Tired of scraping the payment together to pay your car insurance bill each month? You’re in the same situation as most other car owners. Since consumers have many insurance companies to choose from, it is hard for the average consumer to locate the most affordable provider.
Compare Quotes for Insurance
Getting better 1994 Acura Integra insurance pricing is actually quite simple. Drivers just need to spend a few minutes to compare quotes online from several insurance companies. This can be done in just a few minutes using one of these methods.
- Probably the best way to find low rates would be an industry-wide quote request form like this one (opens in new window). This type of form eliminates the need for separate quote forms for each company you want a rate for. One form gets rate comparisons from several companies.
- A more difficult way to analyze rates requires a trip to each company’s website to request a price quote. For example, we’ll assume you want to compare Progressive, State Farm and Travelers. You would have to take the time to go to each site and enter your policy data, which is why the first method is quicker.For a list of links to insurance companies in your area, click here.
It’s your choice how you get your quotes, but compare identical coverages and limits for each price quote. If your comparisons have differing limits you can’t possibly make an equal comparison.
Be sure to get all your discounts
Car insurance companies don’t always publicize all available discounts very clearly, so we researched both well-publicized and also the lesser-known discounts you could be receiving. If you’re not getting every credit you qualify for, you are throwing money away.
- Use Seat Belts – Buckling up and requiring all passengers to use a seat belt could save 15% off your PIP or medical payments premium.
- New Vehicle Savings – Insuring a new car can save up to 30% because new vehicles have to meet stringent safety requirements.
- Auto/Home Discount – If you have multiple policies with the same insurance company you may earn approximately 10% to 15%.
- Multi-car Discount – Having more than one vehicle on the same car insurance policy may reduce the rate for each vehicle.
- Safe Driver Discount – Drivers who don’t get into accidents can pay as much as 50% less on Integra insurance than less cautious drivers.
- Drivers Ed for Students – Require your teen driver to complete a driver education course in high school.
- Life Insurance – Some companies give better rates if you take out life insurance from them.
- One Accident Forgiven – A handful of insurance companies permit an accident without raising rates if you are claim-free for a set time period.
- Homeowners Savings – Owning a house may trigger a car insurance policy discount because owning a home shows financial diligence.
- No Claims – Claim-free drivers can earn big discounts when compared with bad drivers.
Keep in mind that most discount credits are not given the whole policy. Most only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as comprehensive or collision. Even though it may seem like having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, it just doesn’t work that way.
To see a list of insurers offering car insurance discounts, click here to view.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
How do I know if I need professional advice?
When choosing coverage for your personal vehicles, there really is no perfect coverage plan. Each situation is unique and your policy should reflect that. For example, these questions might point out whether your personal situation might need an agent’s assistance.
- Can my teen drive my company car?
- Does my insurance cover damage caused when ticketed for reckless driving?
- Where can I find DUI or SR-22 insurance?
- Is my business laptop covered if it gets stolen from my vehicle?
- Should I drop comprehensive coverage on older vehicles?
- Will I be non-renewed for getting a DUI or other conviction?
- Should I bundle my homeowners policy with my auto?
- Can I rate high risk drivers on liability-only vehicles?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but a few of them apply, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, fill out this quick form or you can also visit this page to select a carrier It only takes a few minutes and can provide invaluable advice.
Insurance coverage specifics
Having a good grasp of a insurance policy helps when choosing the best coverages for your vehicles. The coverage terms in a policy can be confusing and reading a policy is terribly boring. Shown next are typical coverage types found on most insurance policies.
Collision coverages – This pays for damage to your Integra resulting from colliding with another car or object. You have to pay a deductible then your collision coverage will kick in.
Collision coverage pays for claims like hitting a parking meter, crashing into a ditch, backing into a parked car and crashing into a building. Paying for collision coverage can be pricey, so you might think about dropping it from vehicles that are older. Another option is to raise the deductible to get cheaper collision coverage.
Insurance for medical payments – Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and medical payments coverage reimburse you for expenses for nursing services, ambulance fees and surgery. They can be used to cover expenses not covered by your health insurance policy or if you do not have health coverage. Coverage applies to both the driver and occupants in addition to being hit by a car walking across the street. Personal injury protection coverage is not an option in every state and may carry a deductible
Comprehensive coverage (or Other than Collision) – Comprehensive insurance coverage covers damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. A deductible will apply and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive insurance covers things such as a broken windshield, theft and rock chips in glass. The highest amount a insurance company will pay at claim time is the market value of your vehicle, so if your deductible is as high as the vehicle’s value it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
Uninsured Motorist or Underinsured Motorist insurance – Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist coverage provides protection when the “other guys” do not carry enough liability coverage. Covered losses include injuries to you and your family as well as damage to your Acura Integra.
Because many people carry very low liability coverage limits, it doesn’t take a major accident to exceed their coverage limits. That’s why carrying high Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage is a good idea.
Liability – This coverage provides protection from damage or injury you incur to other’s property or people that is your fault. It protects you from claims by other people, and does not provide coverage for your own vehicle damage or injuries.
Coverage consists of three different limits, bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. As an example, you may have values of 25/50/25 that means you have a $25,000 limit per person for injuries, a limit of $50,000 in injury protection per accident, and $25,000 of coverage for damaged property.
Liability coverage pays for claims like repair bills for other people’s vehicles, loss of income, court costs, structural damage and medical services. The amount of liability coverage you purchase is a personal decision, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase higher limits if possible.
Pennies from heaven
You just learned some good ideas how to reduce 1994 Acura Integra insurance prices online. The key thing to remember is the more rate quotes you have, the better your chances of lowering your rates. You may be surprised to find that the biggest savings come from a company that doesn’t do a lot of advertising. Regional companies may only write in your state and offer lower rates compared to the large companies like Allstate, GEICO and Progressive.
As you shop your coverage around, you should never skimp on critical coverages to save a buck or two. In many cases, an insured dropped collision coverage only to find out that their decision to reduce coverage ended up costing them more. The ultimate goal is to buy a smart amount of coverage at an affordable rate while still protecting your assets.
More detailed insurance information can be read at these sites:
- Steps to Take After an Auto Accident (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Safety Belts FAQ (iihs.org)
- What is a Telematics Device? (Allstate)
- Teen Driving Statistics (iihs.org)
- Think You’re a Safe Driver? (State Farm)
Frequently Asked Questions
What factors contribute to the insurance rates for a 1994 Acura Integra?
Several factors can influence the insurance rates for a 1994 Acura Integra. The most significant ones include the driver’s age, driving history, location, coverage options, deductibles, and the insurance provider’s policies. Additionally, the vehicle’s safety features, market value, horsepower, and potential for theft can also impact insurance rates.
Are older vehicles like the 1994 Acura Integra cheaper to insure?
Generally, older vehicles like the 1994 Acura Integra can be cheaper to insure compared to newer models. This is because older vehicles typically have lower market values, which can result in lower insurance premiums. Additionally, the Acura Integra is known for its reliability and safety features, which can contribute to lower insurance rates.
Can I get discounts to lower the insurance rates for my 1994 Acura Integra?
Yes, many insurance providers offer discounts that can help reduce the insurance rates for a 1994 Acura Integra. Some common discounts include safe driver discounts, multi-policy discounts (if you have other insurance policies with the same provider), anti-theft device discounts, and discounts for completing driver safety courses. It’s recommended to inquire with your insurance provider about the available discounts.
How can I find the cheapest insurance rates for my 1994 Acura Integra?
To find the cheapest insurance rates for your 1994 Acura Integra, it’s important to shop around and compare quotes from multiple insurance providers. You can contact insurance companies directly, use online comparison tools, or work with an insurance agent who can help you find the best rates based on your specific needs and circumstances.
Are there any specific insurance providers known for offering competitive rates for a 1994 Acura Integra?
Insurance rates can vary between providers, so it’s recommended to compare quotes from different companies to find the best rates for your 1994 Acura Integra. However, some insurance providers may have experience insuring older vehicles or offer specialized coverage for classic or vintage cars. It’s worth exploring options from reputable companies that cater to these types of vehicles or have favorable rates for them.
Should I consider reducing coverage to get cheaper insurance rates for my 1994 Acura Integra?
Reducing coverage to lower insurance rates is an option, but it’s important to carefully evaluate the potential risks. While reducing coverage may save you money in the short term, it could leave you financially vulnerable in case of an accident or damage. It’s recommended to consult with an insurance professional who can help you strike the right balance between cost and coverage based on your individual circumstances.
Can modifications to my 1994 Acura Integra impact the insurance rates?
Yes, modifications made to your 1994 Acura Integra can affect insurance rates. Certain modifications, such as engine upgrades, aftermarket exhaust systems, or body kit alterations, may increase the risk in the eyes of insurance providers, leading to higher premiums. It’s important to inform your insurance company about any modifications to ensure proper coverage and accurate pricing.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Toyota Highlander Insurance
- Ford Explorer Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area