Chevrolet Chevrolet Blazer Insurance Rates
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Jan 15, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Searching for cheaper car insurance rates for your Chevrolet S-10 Blazer? No one in their right mind enjoys paying for car insurance, particularly when the cost is too high. Lots of auto insurance companies contend for your hard-earned dollar, and because of this it can be hard to compare car insurance companies and uncover the absolute cheapest price
Save with discounts on Chevy S-10 Blazer insurance
Auto insurance companies do not list every discount very clearly, so we break down some of the best known and the harder-to-find insurance coverage savings. If you’re not getting every credit you deserve, you are paying more than you should be.
- New Car Discount – Buying coverage on a new vehicle can cost up to 25% less because new vehicles have to meet stringent safety requirements.
- Good Students Pay Less – This discount can earn a discount of 20% or more. The discount lasts up to age 25.
- Braking Control Discount – Vehicles equipped with ABS or steering control can reduce accidents and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Pay Now and Pay Less – If you pay your bill all at once instead of paying each month you could save up to 5%.
- Discount for Life Insurance – Companies who offer life insurance give a discount if you purchase life insurance.
- Driver Safety – Completing a course in driver safety could save 5% or more and easily recoup the cost of the course.
- Fewer Miles Equal More Savings – Low mileage vehicles could qualify for lower rates on the low mileage vehicles.
Keep in mind that some credits don’t apply to your bottom line cost. A few only apply to specific coverage prices like liability, collision or medical payments. Just because you may think it’s possible to get free car insurance, insurance coverage companies aren’t that generous.
To see a list of insurance companies who offer insurance coverage discounts, follow this link.
Quick Insurance Coverage Quotes
Finding cheaper 1995 Chevy S-10 Blazer insurance coverage prices can be relatively painless. You just need to take a couple of minutes comparing price quotes online from several insurance companies. This is very easy and can be done in several different ways.
- The single most time-saving way to find the lowest comparison rates is to use a rate comparison form click here to open form in new window. This form prevents you from having to do repetitive form submissions for each company. One form submission gets rate comparisons from all major companies.
- Another way to obtain and compare quotes online requires visiting each company website to request a price quote. For sake of this example, let’s assume you want to compare GEICO, State Farm and Progressive. To get each rate you have to go to every website and enter your policy data, and that’s why the first method is more popular.
For a list of links to insurance companies in your area, click here.
- The least recommended method to compare rates is to spend your day driving to different agent offices. Shopping for insurance coverage online eliminates the need for an insurance agent unless you have a need for the professional advice that only a license agent can provide. Drivers can compare online quotes but still have the advice of a local agent. We’ll cover that shortly.
It’s your choice how you get your quotes, but be sure to compare exactly the same coverages on every quote you get. If you have mixed coverages you will not be able to truly determine the lowest rate.
Tailor your coverage to you
When buying adequate coverage for your vehicles, there isn’t really a cookie cutter policy. Every insured’s situation is different and a cookie cutter policy won’t apply. These are some specific questions can aid in determining if your insurance needs would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- Is my camper covered by my car insurance policy?
- I don’t drive much so do I pay less?
- Do I need medical payments coverage since I have good health insurance?
- I have a DUI can I still get coverage?
- What happens if I owe more than my 1995 Chevy S-10 Blazer is worth?
- When would I need additional glass coverage?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions but you think they might apply to your situation, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, fill out this quick form or you can also visit this page to select a carrier It is quick, free and may give you better protection.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Car insurance coverage information
Knowing the specifics of a insurance policy can be of help when determining the right coverages and the correct deductibles and limits. Policy terminology can be difficult to understand and coverage can change by endorsement. Shown next are typical coverages found on the average insurance policy.
Coverage for medical payments
Med pay and PIP coverage pay for bills such as hospital visits, chiropractic care, surgery and prosthetic devices. They are often used to fill the gap from your health insurance program or if you do not have health coverage. It covers both the driver and occupants in addition to if you are hit as a while walking down the street. Personal Injury Protection is only offered in select states and gives slightly broader coverage than med pay
Liability insurance protects you from damage that occurs to other people or property in an accident. This coverage protects you against other people’s claims. It does not cover your injuries or vehicle damage.
It consists of three limits, bodily injury for each person, bodily injury for the entire accident, and a limit for property damage. Your policy might show limits of 25/50/25 that translate to $25,000 bodily injury coverage, $50,000 for the entire accident, and property damage coverage for $25,000.
Liability insurance covers things like medical expenses, attorney fees and legal defense fees. How much liability should you purchase? That is your choice, but you should buy as much as you can afford.
Collision insurance will pay to fix damage to your S-10 Blazer caused by collision with another vehicle or an object, but not an animal. You first must pay a deductible then your collision coverage will kick in.
Collision can pay for claims such as driving through your garage door, colliding with a tree, scraping a guard rail and hitting a mailbox. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so consider dropping it from vehicles that are older. It’s also possible to choose a higher deductible to bring the cost down.
Comprehensive insurance coverage covers damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. You first have to pay a deductible and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive insurance covers things such as vandalism, hail damage, falling objects and damage from getting keyed. The maximum amount your insurance company will pay is the market value of your vehicle, so if your deductible is as high as the vehicle’s value it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
Uninsured and underinsured coverage
This protects you and your vehicle’s occupants from other motorists when they do not carry enough liability coverage. This coverage pays for hospital bills for your injuries as well as damage to your Chevy S-10 Blazer.
Since a lot of drivers only carry the minimum required liability limits, their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. This is the reason having UM/UIM coverage is important protection for you and your family.
Find Good Coverage for Less
Cost effective 1995 Chevy S-10 Blazer insurance can be bought on the web in addition to many insurance agents, so compare prices from both to get a complete price analysis. Some insurance companies do not provide you the ability to get quotes online and usually these regional insurance providers provide coverage only through local independent agents.
We just presented a lot of information how to shop for insurance online. The most important thing to understand is the more rate comparisons you have, the better your chances of lowering your rates. You may even discover the lowest premiums are with the smaller companies. These smaller insurers may have significantly lower rates on certain market segments as compared to the big name companies such as State Farm or Progressive.
For more information, link through to the articles below:
- Information for Teen Drivers (GEICO)
- What are my Rights when Filing a Claim? (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Comprehensive Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
- Things to Know Before you Cancel Insurance (Allstate)
- What if I Can’t Find Coverage? (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Senior Drivers (Insurance Information Insitute)
Frequently Asked Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Toyota Highlander Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Chevrolet Traverse Insurance
- Hyundai Santa Fe Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area