2001 Chrysler Concorde Insurance Rates
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Feb 28, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Having to pay for overpriced Chrysler Concorde insurance can overdraw your personal savings and make it hard to pay other bills. Doing a price comparison is a smart way to reduce premiums and put more money in your pocket. Companies like State Farm, GEICO and Farmers Insurance constantly bombard you with catchy ads and it is difficult to see past the geckos and flying pigs and do the work needed to find the best deal.
How to Get Cheap Insurance
Shopping for lower insurance rates can be challenging if you don’t utilize the most efficient way. You could spend the better part of a day driving to agents in your area, or you could save time and use online quoting to get pricing more quickly.
Many of the larger companies belong to an insurance system that enables customers to submit one quote, and at least one company returns a competitive quote based on the submitted data. This saves time by eliminating quote forms to each company.
To find out how much you’re overpaying now click here to open in new window.
The single downside to getting quotes like this is buyers cannot specifically choose which providers to get pricing from. If you prefer to choose from a list of companies to compare, we have assembled a list of companies who write insurance in your area. Click to view list.
Which method you use is up to you, but double check that you are using exactly the same coverage limits and deductibles on every quote you get. If your comparisons have different liability limits it’s impossible to make an equal comparison.
Are insurance coverage companies telling the truth?
Drivers get pounded daily by advertisements for the lowest price auto insurance from companies such as State Farm, Allstate and GEICO. They all seem to say the same thing that you’ll save big after switching your policy.
But how can every company say the same thing? This is how they do it.
All companies are able to cherry pick for the type of driver they prefer to insure. An example of a profitable customer could be between 30 and 50, is a homeowner, and drives less than 7,500 miles a year. A driver that hits that “sweet spot” will qualify for the lowest rates and most likely will save when they switch companies.
Consumers who don’t measure up to the requirements will be charged a higher premium which leads to business not being written. The ad wording is “customers who switch” not “people who quote” save money. That is how insurance companies can confidently make the claims of big savings. That is why you absolutely need to compare many company’s rates. It is impossible to predict which company will have the lowest Chrysler Concorde insurance rates.
Some factors that can determine what Chrysler Concorde insurance costs
An important part of buying insurance is that you know the rating factors that come into play when calculating insurance rates. Having a good understanding of what determines base rates allows you to make educated decisions that can help you get big savings.
- Rate your vehicle for proper use – The more miles you rack up on your Chrysler in a year the more you’ll pay to insure your vehicle. The majority of insurers rate vehicles based on how the vehicle is used. Cars and trucks not used for work or commuting get more affordable rates compared to those used for work or business. Ask your agent if your insurance policy is rated on how each vehicle is driven. Incorrect usage on your Concorde may be costing you.
- Marriage brings a discount – Being married can actually save you money on insurance. Having a significant other translates into being more responsible and it’s statistically proven that married couples file fewer claims.
- Traffic citations inflate rates – Even one moving violation can bump up the cost by twenty percent. Drivers who don’t get tickets tend to pay less for car insurance than people who have multiple driving citations. If you have severe violations like DUI or reckless driving may find they need to submit a SR-22 form with their state DMV in order to drive a vehicle legally.
- Multi-policy discounts can save money – Many insurance companies will award you with lower prices to insureds who carry more than one policy, otherwise known as a multi-policy discount. Even if you’re getting this discount it’s still a good idea to comparison shop to confirm you are receiving the best rates possible.
Take discounts and save
Companies offering auto insurance don’t always list every available discount very clearly, so here is a list both the well known and the more hidden discounts you could be receiving. If you’re not getting every credit available, you are throwing money away.
- Save over 55 – Mature drivers may qualify for a small decrease in premiums on Concorde coverage.
- Military Rewards – Having a deployed family member could mean lower rates.
- Paperless Signup – A handful of insurance companies will discount your bill up to fifty bucks just for signing your application on their website.
- Good Student – Getting good grades can get you a discount of up to 25%. This discount can apply up to age 25.
- Anti-lock Brake System – Anti-lock brake equipped vehicles can reduce accidents and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- No Claims – Good drivers with no accidents can save substantially compared to accident-prone drivers.
- Seat Belts Save more than Lives – Drivers who require all occupants to wear their seat belts could save 15% off the personal injury premium cost.
- Discount for Life Insurance – Companies who offer life insurance give lower rates if you buy a life insurance policy as well.
- Multi-policy Discount – When you have multiple policies with the same insurance company you may save up to 20% off your total premium.
A little note about advertised discounts, most credits do not apply to all coverage premiums. Some only reduce individual premiums such as comprehensive or collision. Even though it may seem like it’s possible to get free car insurance, it just doesn’t work that way.
To see a list of insurance companies offering insurance discounts, click here to view.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Which policy gives me the best coverage?
When it comes to choosing proper insurance coverage for your vehicles, there really is no perfect coverage plan. Coverage needs to be tailored to your specific needs and a cookie cutter policy won’t apply. These are some specific questions may help highlight if you might need professional guidance.
- Does my medical payments coverage pay my health insurance deductible?
- Am I covered when driving in Canada or Mexico?
- Do I need higher collision deductibles?
- Are my friends covered when driving my car?
- Can I make deliveries for my home business?
- Does my car insurance cover rental cars?
- Does coverage extend to my business vehicle?
- Do I really need UM/UIM coverage?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but you think they might apply to your situation, then you may want to think about talking to an insurance agent. If you don’t have a local agent, take a second and complete this form or go to this page to view a list of companies. It’s fast, doesn’t cost anything and may give you better protection.
Specific coverage details
Understanding the coverages of a car insurance policy aids in choosing the best coverages at the best deductibles and correct limits. Policy terminology can be ambiguous and coverage can change by endorsement. Below you’ll find the normal coverages found on the average car insurance policy.
This protects you and your vehicle from other motorists when they either are underinsured or have no liability coverage at all. It can pay for injuries sustained by your vehicle’s occupants as well as your vehicle’s damage.
Due to the fact that many drivers have only the minimum liability required by law, it doesn’t take a major accident to exceed their coverage limits. For this reason, having high UM/UIM coverages is very important.
Collision insurance will pay to fix damage to your Concorde resulting from colliding with another vehicle or an object, but not an animal. You have to pay a deductible and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision can pay for claims such as colliding with a tree, hitting a mailbox, sustaining damage from a pot hole and crashing into a ditch. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so consider dropping it from vehicles that are older. It’s also possible to raise the deductible to bring the cost down.
This protects you from damage or injury you incur to other’s property or people. This insurance protects YOU from claims by other people. Liability doesn’t cover your own vehicle damage or injuries.
Liability coverage has three limits: bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. You might see liability limits of 100/300/100 which means a limit of $100,000 per injured person, $300,000 for the entire accident, and a total limit of $100,000 for damage to vehicles and property.
Liability can pay for claims like pain and suffering, court costs, emergency aid and structural damage. How much coverage you buy is a personal decision, but buy as large an amount as possible.
Medical costs insurance
Med pay and PIP coverage kick in for immediate expenses like rehabilitation expenses, nursing services and chiropractic care. They can be used to fill the gap from your health insurance policy or if you do not have health coverage. They cover not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants and also covers if you are hit as a while walking down the street. PIP coverage is not universally available and may carry a deductible
Comprehensive or Other Than Collision
This coverage pays for damage that is not covered by collision coverage. A deductible will apply then your comprehensive coverage will pay.
Comprehensive coverage protects against things like vandalism, hail damage and hitting a bird. The maximum payout a car insurance company will pay at claim time is the actual cash value, so if it’s not worth much more than your deductible consider removing comprehensive coverage.
Affordable insurance is out there
You just learned many tips how you can save on 2001 Chrysler Concorde insurance. The key thing to remember is the more price quotes you have, the better chance you’ll have of finding lower rates. Consumers may even find the lowest priced insurance coverage comes from some of the smallest insurance companies. They may have significantly lower rates on certain market segments than the large multi-state companies such as Allstate or State Farm.
Cheap insurance is possible online and also from your neighborhood agents, and you should compare price quotes from both so you have a total pricing picture. Some insurance coverage companies may not provide online quoting and these smaller companies work with independent agents.
More detailed insurance coverage information can be found at these sites:
- Electronic Stability Control FAQ (iihs.org)
- Older Driver Statistics (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Distracted Driving Extends Beyond Texting (State Farm)
- Comprehensive Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Much Does Car Insurance Cost?
- Cheap Car Insurance: Myth or Reality?
- Will a Speeding Ticket Raise My Car Insurance Rates?
- Car Insurance Rates 2018: Why are Prices Increasing?
- How Much Does Car Insurance Cost for a 16 Year Old?
- Which Cars are Cheapest to Insure?
- Does a Teenager with a Learner’s Permit Need to be Listed on my Policy?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Dodge Grand Caravan Insurance
- Ford Fusion Insurance
- GMC Sierra Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area