Cheapest 2002 Audi TT Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Jun 6, 2023
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Having to pay for overpriced insurance can overdraw your savings account and put the squeeze on your family’s finances. Doing a price comparison is a great way to make sure you’re not throwing money away.
There are many insurers to buy insurance from, and though it is a good thing to have multiple companies, it makes it harder to compare company pricing.
Finding affordable coverage is not that difficult. Just about everyone who carries car insurance stands a good chance to be able to lower their premiums. But drivers need to have an understanding of the way companies price online insurance and apply this information to your search.
The best way to compare rate quotes is to understand most of the larger companies participate in online systems to give you rate quotes. To get started, all you need to do is provide the companies a bit of rating information like whether the vehicles are used for commuting, marital status, how much coverage you want, and which vehicles you own. Your information gets transmitted to insurance carriers in your area and you will get price comparisons almost instantly.
To find lower rates now, click here and enter your zip code.
Don’t miss these six discounts
Companies that sell car insurance don’t list every available discount in a way that’s easy to find, so here is a list some of the best known and the more hidden discounts you could be receiving.
- Good Student – Performing well in school can save 20 to 25%. This discount can apply until age 25.
- Sign Early and Save – Some insurance companies reward drivers for signing up before your current policy expires. It can save you around 10%.
- Seat Belt Usage – Requiring all passengers to wear their seat belts could save 15% off the personal injury premium cost.
- Drivers Education – Require your teen driver to complete a driver education course in school.
- Student in College – Kids in college who are attending college without a vehicle on campus can receive lower rates.
- Anti-lock Brake Discount – Anti-lock brake equipped vehicles can reduce accidents and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
Drivers should understand that most of the big mark downs will not be given the whole policy. Most cut individual premiums such as physical damage coverage or medical payments. Just because you may think you can get free auto insurance, insurance coverage companies aren’t that generous.
For a list of insurance companies who offer insurance coverage discounts, click here.
When might I need help?
When choosing the best insurance coverage for your personal vehicles, there really is no cookie cutter policy. Everyone’s situation is unique so your insurance should reflect that For example, these questions might point out whether or not you would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- Do I need more liability coverage?
- Does my policy cover me when driving someone else’s vehicle?
- Are split liability limits better than a combined single limit?
- Does my insurance cover my expensive audio equipment?
- Do I need special endorsements for business use of my vehicle?
- Am I missing any policy discounts?
- Can my teen drive my company car?
- Who is covered when they drive my 2002 Audi TT?
- Is my babysitter covered when using my vehicle?
- Are all vehicle passengers covered by medical payments coverage?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but you think they might apply to your situation then you might want to talk to an insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, complete this form or go to this page to view a list of companies.
The coverage is in the details
Knowing the specifics of your insurance policy helps when choosing the best coverages and proper limits and deductibles. Policy terminology can be difficult to understand and nobody wants to actually read their policy. Below you’ll find typical coverages found on most insurance policies.
Liability auto insurance – This will cover damages or injuries you inflict on other people or property by causing an accident. Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. As an example, you may have liability limits of 25/50/25 which stand for $25,000 in coverage for each person’s injuries, a total of $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and a total limit of $25,000 for damage to vehicles and property.
Liability coverage pays for things such as repair bills for other people’s vehicles, legal defense fees and bail bonds. How much liability coverage do you need? That is a personal decision, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase as high a limit as you can afford.
Collision coverages – Collision insurance will pay to fix damage to your TT caused by collision with another vehicle or an object, but not an animal. A deductible applies and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision insurance covers claims such as rolling your car, hitting a mailbox, colliding with another moving vehicle and sustaining damage from a pot hole. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so consider dropping it from vehicles that are 8 years or older. You can also increase the deductible to bring the cost down.
UM/UIM (Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist) coverage – This protects you and your vehicle from other drivers when they either have no liability insurance or not enough. This coverage pays for medical payments for you and your occupants and also any damage incurred to your 2002 Audi TT.
Because many people have only the minimum liability required by law, their limits can quickly be used up. So UM/UIM coverage should not be overlooked.
Comprehensive auto coverage – Comprehensive insurance covers damage that is not covered by collision coverage. You first must pay your deductible then the remaining damage will be covered by your comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage pays for claims such as hail damage, damage from getting keyed, hitting a bird, theft and damage from flooding. The maximum payout your insurance company will pay is the actual cash value, so if the vehicle is not worth much it’s probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
Medical payments and PIP coverage – Medical payments and Personal Injury Protection insurance pay for short-term medical expenses for pain medications, doctor visits, surgery and prosthetic devices. The coverages can be used to cover expenses not covered by your health insurance policy or if you are not covered by health insurance. Coverage applies to all vehicle occupants in addition to any family member struck as a pedestrian. Personal Injury Protection is not available in all states but can be used in place of medical payments coverage
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I find the cheapest auto insurance rates for a 2002 Audi TT in 2023?
To find the cheapest insurance rates for a 2002 Audi TT, you can utilize online quote comparison tools. Enter your ZIP code on the website and provide some rating information such as vehicle usage, marital status, desired coverage, and vehicle ownership. The information will be transmitted to insurance carriers in your area, and you will receive price comparisons almost instantly.
Are there any discounts available for car insurance?
Yes, there are several discounts that insurance companies offer. While not all discounts may be listed by insurance companies, some common ones include safe driver discounts, multi-policy discounts, good student discounts, and anti-theft device discounts. It’s important to inquire with insurance providers about available discounts to maximize your savings.
When might I need help in choosing the best insurance coverage for my vehicle?
Choosing the best insurance coverage depends on your unique situation. If you are unsure about the answers to questions related to your coverage needs, it may be beneficial to seek help from an insurance agent. An agent can provide personalized advice and guide you in selecting the most suitable coverage options. You can complete a form or visit a website to find a list of insurance companies and agents in your area.
What are the different types of coverage included in an insurance policy?
The following are some typical coverages found in most insurance policies:
- Liability auto insurance: Covers damages or injuries you cause to others or their property in an accident.
- Collision coverage: Pays for damage to your Audi TT caused by colliding with another vehicle or object.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist (UM/UIM) coverage: Protects you and your vehicle from drivers who have no or insufficient liability insurance.
- Comprehensive auto coverage: Covers damage to your vehicle from incidents other than collisions, such as theft, vandalism, or natural disasters.
- Medical payments and Personal Injury Protection (PIP) coverage: Pays for medical expenses resulting from an accident, regardless of who is at fault.
How can I save money on my car insurance?
Besides comparing quotes from multiple insurance companies, there are several ways to save money on car insurance:
- Maintain a clean driving record and avoid accidents and traffic violations.
- Consider increasing your deductibles, which can lower your premium.
- Bundle your car insurance with other policies, such as homeowners or renters insurance, to qualify for multi-policy discounts.
- Inquire about discounts for safety features in your vehicle, good student discounts, or low-mileage discounts.
- Periodically review your coverage needs and adjust your policy accordingly to avoid overpaying for unnecessary coverage.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Chevrolet Impala Insurance
- Chevrolet Cruze Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Nissan Altima Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Hyundai Santa Fe Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area