Cheapest 2006 Audi S4 Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Aug 24, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Finding cheaper insurance for your Audi S4 could be a lot of work, but you can learn these tips and make it easy. There are both good and bad ways to shop for insurance and we’ll show you the quickest way to quote coverages for a Audi and find the lowest possible price either online or from local insurance agents.
Lots of discounts mean lots of savings
Auto insurance companies don’t necessarily list all available discounts very clearly, so we took the time to find some of the more common as well as the least known savings tricks you should be using. If you’re not getting every credit available, you’re paying more than you need to.
- Clubs and Organizations – Being a member of a professional or civic organization is a good way to get lower rates when shopping for insurance for S4 insurance.
- Anti-lock Brakes – Cars that have steering control and anti-lock brakes can reduce accidents and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- More Vehicles More Savings – Having multiple cars or trucks on one policy may reduce the rate for each vehicle.
- Driver Safety – Taking a course teaching defensive driving skills could cut 5% off your bill if your company offers it.
- Accident Forgiveness – Certain companies will allow you to have one accident before hitting you with a surcharge if your claims history is clear prior to the accident.
- Save over 55 – If you qualify as a senior citizen, you can possibly qualify for reduced rates for S4 insurance.
As a disclaimer on discounts, many deductions do not apply to your bottom line cost. Most cut the price of certain insurance coverages like liability and collision coverage. So when the math indicates all those discounts means the company will pay you, companies don’t profit that way.
Car insurance companies who might offer these money-saving discounts may include but are not limited to:
Check with all companies you are considering how you can save money. Discounts might not apply in every state.
Situations that might require an agent
When it comes to choosing coverage, there is no single plan that fits everyone. Each situation is unique.
Here are some questions about coverages that may help you determine if your insurance needs might need professional guidance.
- Should I buy more coverage than the required minimum liability coverage?
- Should I file a claim if it’s only slightly more than my deductible?
- What should my uninsured motorist coverage limits be in my state?
- Does insurance cover tools stolen from my truck?
- Will I lose any money if I cancel my policy before it expires?
- I have health insurance so do I need medical payments coverage?
- What if I don’t agree with a claim settlement offer?
- Should I buy full coverage?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions then you might want to talk to a licensed agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, simply complete this short form. It is quick, free and may give you better protection.
Insurance policy coverages for a 2006 Audi S4
Understanding the coverages of your insurance policy helps when choosing the best coverages and the correct deductibles and limits. Policy terminology can be ambiguous and nobody wants to actually read their policy.
UM/UIM (Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist) coverage
This coverage protects you and your vehicle when other motorists are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. Covered claims include injuries to you and your family and damage to your Audi S4.
Because many people have only the minimum liability required by law, it doesn’t take a major accident to exceed their coverage limits. That’s why carrying high Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage is important protection for you and your family.
Comprehensive auto coverage
This coverage pays to fix your vehicle from damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. You first must pay your deductible and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive can pay for things such as damage from a tornado or hurricane, hitting a bird, rock chips in glass, damage from getting keyed and vandalism. The highest amount your insurance company will pay is the market value of your vehicle, so if your deductible is as high as the vehicle’s value it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
Liability insurance will cover damage or injury you incur to a person or their property that is your fault. This coverage protects you from claims by other people. It does not cover damage to your own property or vehicle.
Coverage consists of three different limits, bodily injury per person, bodily injury per accident and property damage. As an example, you may have limits of 100/300/100 which stand for $100,000 bodily injury coverage, a total of $300,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and property damage coverage for $100,000.
Liability can pay for claims like loss of income, structural damage and emergency aid. How much liability should you purchase? That is a decision to put some thought into, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase as much as you can afford.
Medical payments and PIP coverage
Coverage for medical payments and/or PIP kick in for short-term medical expenses like hospital visits, EMT expenses, surgery, pain medications and ambulance fees. They are often used to cover expenses not covered by your health insurance policy or if there is no health insurance coverage. They cover not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants and will also cover getting struck while a pedestrian. PIP coverage is not available in all states and gives slightly broader coverage than med pay
This pays for damage to your S4 resulting from colliding with another car or object. You will need to pay your deductible and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision insurance covers things like damaging your car on a curb, scraping a guard rail and backing into a parked car. Collision is rather expensive coverage, so you might think about dropping it from older vehicles. You can also bump up the deductible to get cheaper collision coverage.
A penny saved is a penny earned
When buying insurance coverage, it’s a bad idea to reduce coverage to reduce premium. There have been many cases where someone sacrificed comprehensive coverage or liability limits and found out when filing a claim that they should have had better coverage. Your aim should be to buy the best coverage you can find at the best price, not the least amount of coverage.
Throughout this article, we presented many tips how you can shop for 2006 Audi S4 insurance online. The most important thing to understand is the more rate comparisons you have, the more likely it is that you will get a better rate. Drivers may discover the lowest priced auto insurance comes from a small mutual company.
The cheapest insurance is attainable both online in addition to many insurance agents, so you should be comparing quotes from both in order to have the best price selection to choose from. There are still a few companies who do not provide online quoting and usually these smaller companies provide coverage only through local independent agents.
- Speed and Speed Limit FAQ (iihs.org)
- Auto Theft Statistics (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Teen Driver Licensing Information (iihs.org)
- Auto Insurance FAQ (Farmers Insurance)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will GEICO insure a car not in my name?
- What is covered in a Jeep powertrain warranty?
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Hyundai Elantra Insurance
- Toyota Tacoma Insurance
- Hyundai Santa Fe Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Chevrolet Cruze Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area