2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV Insurance Rates
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Sep 2, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Feel like you’re a prisoner to an underperforming, overpriced auto insurance policy? Trust us, there are lots of people in the same boat.
Consumers have many insurance companies to pick from, and though it is a good thing to have multiple companies, it can be more difficult to find the best rates for your vehicles.
The best way we recommend to compare rate quotes is to realize most larger insurance companies participate in online systems to compare rate quotes. The one thing you need to do is provide information including daily mileage, how much coverage you want, if it has an alarm system, and how much education you have. Your rating data is submitted instantly to many different companies and they respond with quotes almost instantly.
To get price quotes for your 2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV, click here and find out if lower rates are available.
These discounts can slash insurance rates
Companies that sell car insurance don’t always advertise every discount in a way that’s easy to find, so we break down both the well known and the harder-to-find discounts you could be receiving.
- Organization Discounts – Participating in a civic or occupational organization may earn a discount when shopping for insurance on Escalade ESV coverage.
- Seat Belts Save more than Lives – Requiring all passengers to use a seat belt could cut 10% or more on the medical payments or PIP coverage costs.
- Drivers Ed for Students – Require your teen driver to take driver’s ed class in high school.
- Passive Restraint Discount – Cars that have air bags and/or automatic seat belt systems can receive discounts of up to 25% or more.
- Early Switch Discount – Some companies give discounts for buying a policy prior to your current policy expiring. It’s a savings of about 10%.
- Anti-theft Discount – Anti-theft and alarm systems prevent vehicle theft and will save you 10% or more.
- More Vehicles More Savings – Buying coverage for multiple cars or trucks on one policy can get a discount on all vehicles.
- Multiple Policy Discount – If you insure your home and vehicles with one insurance company you may earn up to 20% off your total premium.
- Own a Home – Simply owning a home can save you money because of the fact that having a home shows financial diligence.
- Low Mileage Discounts – Keeping the miles down on your Cadillac could qualify for better rates on cars that stay parked.
It’s important to understand that many deductions do not apply to your bottom line cost. Most only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as liability, collision or medical payments. So even though they make it sound like adding up those discounts means a free policy, companies don’t profit that way.
Companies that possibly offer these benefits are:
Double check with every prospective company what discounts are available to you. Savings may not apply in your state.
When might I need the advice of an agent?
When it comes to choosing coverage, there is no “perfect” insurance plan. Coverage needs to be tailored to your specific needs so your insurance should reflect that For instance, these questions might point out if you might need an agent’s assistance.
- When would I need rental car insurance?
- Is a fancy paint job covered?
- Why am I required to buy liability insurance?
- What exactly is covered by my policy?
- Are rock chip repairs covered?
- Should I waive the damage coverage when renting a car?
- Can my teen driver be rated on a liability-only vehicle?
If you’re not sure about those questions but you know they apply to you then you might want to talk to a licensed insurance agent. To find an agent in your area, simply complete this short form or you can go here for a list of companies in your area.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Insurance coverage options for a Cadillac Escalade ESV
Knowing the specifics of your policy helps when choosing which coverages you need at the best deductibles and correct limits. The coverage terms in a policy can be difficult to understand and coverage can change by endorsement. Shown next are typical coverages available from insurance companies.
Comprehensive coverages – Comprehensive insurance coverage pays for damage that is not covered by collision coverage. You first must pay your deductible and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive can pay for things such as fire damage, hitting a bird, falling objects and a tree branch falling on your vehicle. The maximum amount your insurance company will pay is the market value of your vehicle, so if your deductible is as high as the vehicle’s value it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
Auto liability insurance – Liability insurance provides protection from injuries or damage you cause to people or other property. This insurance protects YOU against claims from other people, and doesn’t cover your injuries or vehicle damage.
Liability coverage has three limits: bodily injury for each person, bodily injury for the entire accident, and a limit for property damage. You might see limits of 100/300/100 which means $100,000 in coverage for each person’s injuries, a limit of $300,000 in injury protection per accident, and property damage coverage for $100,000.
Liability insurance covers claims such as funeral expenses, pain and suffering, attorney fees, repair bills for other people’s vehicles and bail bonds. How much coverage you buy is your choice, but buy as high a limit as you can afford.
Coverage for medical payments – Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and medical payments coverage reimburse you for expenses like pain medications, surgery and EMT expenses. They can be used in conjunction with a health insurance plan or if you lack health insurance entirely. They cover you and your occupants and also covers being hit by a car walking across the street. Personal injury protection coverage is not an option in every state and may carry a deductible
Uninsured and underinsured coverage – This protects you and your vehicle from other motorists when they do not carry enough liability coverage. This coverage pays for injuries to you and your family as well as damage to your Cadillac Escalade ESV.
Since many drivers have only the minimum liability required by law, it doesn’t take a major accident to exceed their coverage limits. That’s why carrying high Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage is important protection for you and your family.
Collision coverages – Collision coverage pays to fix your vehicle from damage from colliding with a stationary object or other vehicle. You have to pay a deductible and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision can pay for things such as sustaining damage from a pot hole, scraping a guard rail and hitting a mailbox. This coverage can be expensive, so consider removing coverage from vehicles that are older. It’s also possible to raise the deductible to save money on collision insurance.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will GEICO insure a car not in my name?
- What is covered in a Jeep powertrain warranty?
- Are Jeeps more expensive to insure?
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Kia Forte Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Chevrolet Traverse Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area