Cheap 2007 Land Rover Range Rover Car Insurance Cost
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: May 12, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Did you fall for a flashy sales pitch and buy an overpriced insurance coverage policy? Trust us when we tell you you are not the only one feeling buyer’s remorse.
Insurance companies such as Allstate, Progressive and GEICO all claim big savings, bombarding you with ad campaigns and it is challenging if not impossible to ignore the flying pigs and cute green geckos and do the work needed to find the best deal.
It’s a good habit to shop coverage around before your policy renews since rates are adjusted regularly by insurance companies. If you had the best rates for Range Rover coverage last year you can probably find a better price now. Starting right now, forget all the misinformation about insurance coverage because we’re going to show you how to quote online to properly buy coverages and cut your premium.
Save big with these discounts
Car insurance companies don’t always list all their discounts very clearly, so we break down some of the best known and the harder-to-find discounts you could be receiving.
- Theft Prevention Discount – Vehicles with anti-theft systems prevent vehicle theft and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Student Driver Training – Cut your cost by having your teen driver complete a driver education course in school.
- Paperwork-free – Some insurance companies give back up to $50 just for signing your application on their website.
- Anti-lock Brake System – Cars that have steering control and anti-lock brakes are safer to drive and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Senior Discount – If you qualify as a senior citizen, you may receive better car insurance rates for Range Rover coverage.
- Homeowners Savings – Being a homeowner may earn you a small savings because of the fact that having a home demonstrates responsibility.
- Defensive Driving Course – Taking a driver safety course could cut 5% off your bill and easily recoup the cost of the course.
- Military Rewards – Having a deployed family member could mean lower rates.
It’s important to understand that some credits don’t apply to all coverage premiums. A few only apply to individual premiums such as collision or personal injury protection. So when the math indicates you can get free auto insurance, you won’t be that lucky.
Companies who might offer these benefits include:
Before buying, ask all companies you are considering which discounts they offer. Savings might not be offered in your state.
Land Rover Range Rover insurance premiums are calculated by many factors
An important part of buying insurance is that you know the different types of things that play a part in calculating insurance coverage rates. Understanding what impacts premium levels enables informed choices that may reward you with better insurance coverage rates.
- Always keep insurance in force – Driving your car without having proper coverage is a misdemeanor and you will pay a penalty because you let your coverage lapse. And not only will insurance be more expensive, but not being able to provide proof of insurance can result in a revoked license or a big fine.
- Where do you drive? – Driving more miles every year the higher your rate. Most insurance companies rate vehicles determined by how the vehicle is used. Autos not used for work or commuting receive lower rates as compared to vehicles used primarily for driving to work. Ask your agent if your insurance coverage coverage is rated on the proper vehicle usage, because improper ratings can cost you money. If your policy improperly rates your Range Rover may be wasting your money.
- More people means more accidents – Being located in less populated areas has it’s advantages when it comes to insurance coverage. Fewer drivers means fewer accidents and also fewer theft and vandalism claims. Drivers who live in large cities have to deal with congested traffic and longer commutes to work. More time on the road means higher likelihood of an accident.
- Your insurance coverage rates can be influenced by your job – Jobs such as real estate brokers, business owners and financial analysts tend to pay higher average rates in part from job stress and lengthy work days. Conversely, occupations like scientists, engineers and the unemployed have the lowest average rates for Range Rover coverage.
- Do you know you’re credit rating? – Having a bad credit history is a large factor in your rate calculation. If your credit is not that good, you could pay less to insure your 2007 Land Rover Range Rover by improving your rating. Drivers who have excellent credit tend to be better drivers and file fewer claims than those with lower credit scores.
But I don’t know anything about car insurance
When it comes to buying the best auto insurance coverage, there really is no perfect coverage plan. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s so your insurance needs to address that. For instance, these questions might help in determining if your situation would benefit from professional advice.
- If I drive on a suspended license am I covered?
- Should I put collision coverage on all my vehicles?
- Can I drive in Mexico and have coverage?
- How do I buy GAP insurance?
- Should I have a commercial auto policy?
- Does coverage extend to my business vehicle?
- Are rock chip repairs covered?
- Does my personal policy cover me when driving out-of-state?
- Does my car insurance cover rental cars?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions but you know they apply to you, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed agent. To find an agent in your area, simply complete this short form or you can also visit this page to select a carrier
Car insurance policy coverages for a Land Rover Range Rover
Learning about specific coverages of a car insurance policy can help you determine the best coverages and proper limits and deductibles. Policy terminology can be confusing and reading a policy is terribly boring. These are the usual coverages found on the average car insurance policy.
Medical expense coverage
Medical payments and Personal Injury Protection insurance provide coverage for bills such as prosthetic devices, dental work, hospital visits and nursing services. The coverages can be used in conjunction with a health insurance policy or if you do not have health coverage. It covers you and your occupants and also covers any family member struck as a pedestrian. PIP is only offered in select states but can be used in place of medical payments coverage
Liability coverage will cover damages or injuries you inflict on a person or their property. It protects YOU from claims by other people. Liability doesn’t cover damage to your own property or vehicle.
Liability coverage has three limits: bodily injury per person, bodily injury per accident and property damage. As an example, you may have policy limits of 50/100/50 which stand for a limit of $50,000 per injured person, a total of $100,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and a limit of $50,000 paid for damaged property.
Liability coverage pays for things such as loss of income, attorney fees, court costs, repair bills for other people’s vehicles and medical expenses. How much liability coverage do you need? That is a decision to put some thought into, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase as large an amount as possible.
Uninsured or underinsured coverage
Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist coverage protects you and your vehicle’s occupants from other drivers when they either are underinsured or have no liability coverage at all. This coverage pays for hospital bills for your injuries as well as your vehicle’s damage.
Since many drivers only carry the minimum required liability limits, their limits can quickly be used up. This is the reason having UM/UIM coverage is very important.
Comprehensive insurance pays for damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. A deductible will apply then your comprehensive coverage will pay.
Comprehensive coverage protects against claims such as damage from flooding, a broken windshield, damage from a tornado or hurricane and damage from getting keyed. The maximum amount your car insurance company will pay is the cash value of the vehicle, so if the vehicle is not worth much consider removing comprehensive coverage.
Auto collision coverage
This coverage covers damage to your Range Rover from colliding with an object or car. You will need to pay your deductible then your collision coverage will kick in.
Collision coverage protects against claims such as driving through your garage door, crashing into a building, hitting a parking meter, crashing into a ditch and hitting a mailbox. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so consider dropping it from older vehicles. Drivers also have the option to bump up the deductible to bring the cost down.
One last thing about your coverage
In this article, we presented quite a bit of information on how to reduce 2007 Land Rover Range Rover insurance prices online. The key concept to understand is the more price quotes you have, the better chance you’ll have of finding lower rates. Drivers may discover the lowest premiums are with an unexpected company. These smaller insurers often have lower prices on specific markets than the large multi-state companies such as State Farm or Progressive.
Discount insurance is definitely available both online and with local insurance agents, and you need to price shop both to have the best selection. A few companies do not offer online price quotes and these regional insurance providers work with independent agents.
Additional information can be found on the following sites:
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will GEICO insure a car not in my name?
- What is covered in a Jeep powertrain warranty?
- Are Jeeps more expensive to insure?
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Dodge Grand Caravan Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area