Cheap 2007 Toyota Avalon Insurance Quotes
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Nov 16, 2021
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Trying to find the cheapest auto insurance rates for your Toyota Avalon? Price shopping your auto insurance can be hard for consumers not familiar with buying insurance online. There are so many options that it can easily become a challenge to compare prices.
You need to check auto insurance prices occasionally because insurance rates change frequently. Just because you had the lowest price on Avalon insurance last year you will most likely find a better rate today. There is a lot of bad information regarding auto insurance on the internet, so we’re going to give you some tested techniques to save money.
The method we recommend to compare rate quotes is to realize most of the bigger providers provide online access to give you rate quotes. To start a quote, the only thing you need to do is spend a couple of minutes providing details including if it has an anti-theft system, how much school you completed, your occupation, and how much you drive. Your insurance information is submitted instantly to insurance companies and they provide comparison quotes with very little delay.
How to save on Toyota Avalon insurance
The cost of insuring your cars can be expensive, but discounts can save money and there are some available to help bring down the price. Certain discounts will be triggered automatically when you complete an application, but a few must be specifically requested before they will apply.
- Good Student – Getting good grades can get you a discount of up to 25%. The good student discount can last well after school through age 25.
- No Claims – Drivers with accident-free driving histories pay much less when compared to frequent claim filers.
- No Charge for an Accident – Certain companies permit an accident before hitting you with a surcharge as long as you don’t have any claims for a certain period of time.
- Discount for Life Insurance – Select insurance companies reward you with lower rates if you buy auto and life insurance together.
- Discounts for Safe Drivers – Insureds without accidents may receive a discount up to 45% less on Avalon insurance than drivers with accidents.
- Federal Employees – Active or retired federal employment may qualify you for a discount on Avalon insurance with a few auto insurance companies.
- Seat Belts Save more than Lives – Using a seat belt and requiring all passengers to wear their seat belts could cut 10% or more off your PIP or medical payments premium.
- Multi-policy Discount – If you insure your home and vehicles with one insurance company you may earn up to 20% off your total premium.
- Discount for Swiching Early – A few companies offer discounts for signing up before your current expiration date. The savings is around 10%.
As a disclaimer on discounts, many deductions do not apply to the entire policy premium. Some only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like liability, collision or medical payments. So even though they make it sound like having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, auto insurance companies aren’t that generous. Any qualifying discounts will help reduce the cost of coverage.
Car insurance companies that may have these discounts include:
- State Farm
- Liberty Mutual
- American Family
- Farmers Insurance
- Auto-Owners Insurance
Double check with each insurance company what discounts are available to you. Some discounts may not apply in your state.
Tailor your coverage to you
When choosing the best insurance coverage coverage for your vehicles, there really is not a one size fits all plan. Everyone’s situation is a little different.
These are some specific questions might help in determining if you may require specific advice.
- Do I have coverage when making deliveries for my home business?
- Are split liability limits better than a combined single limit?
- How much underlying liability do I need for an umbrella policy?
- I have health insurance so do I need medical payments coverage?
- When should I remove comp and collision on my 2007 Toyota Avalon?
- If my pet gets injured in an accident are they covered?
- Do I need special endorsements for business use of my vehicle?
- When can I cancel my policy?
- Do I have coverage if my license is suspended?
- Am I covered if I wreck a rental car?
If you’re not sure about those questions but you think they might apply to your situation, you may need to chat with an agent. If you don’t have a local agent, complete this form.
Insurance coverages 101
Learning about specific coverages of your insurance policy aids in choosing which coverages you need for your vehicles. The coverage terms in a policy can be ambiguous and coverage can change by endorsement.
Coverage for collisions
Collision coverage pays to fix your vehicle from damage from colliding with a stationary object or other vehicle. A deductible applies then the remaining damage will be paid by your insurance company.
Collision can pay for things such as sustaining damage from a pot hole, rolling your car and colliding with another moving vehicle. This coverage can be expensive, so consider dropping it from vehicles that are older. It’s also possible to increase the deductible to bring the cost down.
Medical expense insurance
Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and medical payments coverage pay for bills for funeral costs, hospital visits and EMT expenses. They are used to cover expenses not covered by your health insurance program or if there is no health insurance coverage. Coverage applies to all vehicle occupants and will also cover being hit by a car walking across the street. Personal Injury Protection is only offered in select states but it provides additional coverages not offered by medical payments coverage
Comprehensive (Other than Collision)
This coverage will pay to fix damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. You first have to pay a deductible and then insurance will cover the rest of the damage.
Comprehensive can pay for claims such as hail damage, fire damage, a broken windshield and a tree branch falling on your vehicle. The most a insurance company will pay at claim time is the cash value of the vehicle, so if the vehicle is not worth much consider dropping full coverage.
Protection from uninsured/underinsured drivers
Your UM/UIM coverage protects you and your vehicle from other motorists when they either are underinsured or have no liability coverage at all. Covered losses include hospital bills for your injuries as well as your vehicle’s damage.
Since many drivers have only the minimum liability required by law, their limits can quickly be used up. This is the reason having UM/UIM coverage is important protection for you and your family. Most of the time your uninsured/underinsured motorist coverages are identical to your policy’s liability coverage.
Auto liability insurance
Liability coverage provides protection from damage or injury you incur to people or other property by causing an accident. This insurance protects YOU against claims from other people, and doesn’t cover your injuries or vehicle damage.
Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: bodily injury for each person, bodily injury for the entire accident, and a limit for property damage. As an example, you may have policy limits of 50/100/50 that translate to $50,000 in coverage for each person’s injuries, a limit of $100,000 in injury protection per accident, and a limit of $50,000 paid for damaged property. Another option is a combined single limit or CSL that pays claims from the same limit with no separate limits for injury or property damage.
Liability coverage pays for claims like emergency aid, medical services, attorney fees, court costs and repair bills for other people’s vehicles. How much coverage you buy is your choice, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase as high a limit as you can afford.
Buy Smart and Save
Consumers who switch companies do it for any number of reasons including being labeled a high risk driver, an unsatisfactory settlement offer, lack of trust in their agent and even unfair underwriting practices. Regardless of your reason, switching insurance coverage companies can be easier than you think.
When shopping online for insurance coverage, never reduce coverage to reduce premium. Too many times, an insured cut full coverage and discovered at claim time that a couple dollars of savings turned into a financial nightmare. The aim is to buy enough coverage at the best price while not skimping on critical coverages.
We covered a lot of tips how to compare 2007 Toyota Avalon insurance prices online. The key thing to remember is the more rate quotes you have, the better likelihood of reducing your rate. Drivers may discover the lowest premiums are with a small mutual company.
More detailed insurance coverage information is available by following these links:
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will GEICO insure a car not in my name?
- What is covered in a Jeep powertrain warranty?
- Are Jeeps more expensive to insure?
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Chevrolet Malibu Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Hyundai Tucson Insurance
- Honda Odyssey Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area