Cheapest 2010 Acura TSX Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Jun 4, 2023
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Want better car insurance rates for your Acura TSX? Expensive car insurance can overdraw your checking account and put the squeeze on your family’s finances. Shopping your coverage around is a smart way to cut your insurance bill.
Lots of insurance companies contend to insure your vehicles, so it can be very hard to choose a insurer to get the cheapest price
Consumers need to compare prices once or twice a year because rates are constantly changing. If you had the best price on TSX insurance two years ago you may be paying too much now. Starting now, block out anything you think you know about car insurance because you’re going to get a crash course in the things you must know in order to save on car insurance.
Cut your premium with discounts
Properly insuring your vehicles can get expensive, but you can get discounts that many people don’t even know exist. A few discounts will automatically apply at quote time, but a few must be manually applied prior to getting the savings.
- Multiple Policy Discount – When you combine your home and auto insurance with the same insurance company you will save 10% to 20% off each policy.
- Sign Early and Save – Some companies give discounts for buying a policy before your current policy expires. It can save you around 10%.
- Theft Prevention System – Vehicles equipped with anti-theft or alarm systems can help prevent theft and will save you 10% or more.
- Anti-lock Brakes – Vehicles equipped with ABS or steering control prevent accidents and will save you 10% or more.
- Pay Upfront and Save – If paying your policy premium upfront instead of paying each month you could save 5% or more.
- Federal Government Employee – Employees or retirees of the government could cut as much as 10% off on TSX insurance with a few car insurance companies.
- Passive Restraints – Cars that have air bags or motorized seat belts may earn rate discounts of more than 20%.
It’s important to understand that many deductions do not apply to all coverage premiums. Most only cut the cost of specific coverages such as liability and collision coverage. So when the math indicates adding up those discounts means a free policy, companies wouldn’t make money that way. But any discount will cut the cost of coverage.
For a list of companies who offer car insurance discounts, follow this link.
Free Quotes for Auto Insurance
There are several ways to shop for Acura TSX auto insurance, but one way is less time-consuming than others. You could spend your day talking to agents in your area, or you could save time and use online quoting to achieve your goal.
Many insurance companies participate in a marketplace where insurance shoppers submit one quote, and each participating company then gives them pricing determined by their information. This prevents consumers from doing quotation requests to each company. To find out what other companies charge for 2010 Acura TSX insurance click here to start a free quote.
The only drawback to comparing rates this way is you cannot specify the insurers you will receive quotes from. So if you want to choose specific insurance companies to receive pricing from, we have assembled a list of auto insurance companies in your area. Click here to view list.
However you get your quotes, make darn sure you compare exactly the same quote information for each price quote. If you use different values for each quote it will be very difficult to determine the lowest rate for your Acura TSX. Having just a slight variation in limits may result in a large different in cost. And when quoting auto insurance, remember that quoting more will enable you to find a lower rate.
Your Acura TSX insurance rate is a complex equation
Consumers need to have an understanding of the rating factors that come into play when calculating the rates you pay for auto insurance. Having a good understanding of what influences your rates enables informed choices that could result in big savings.
The list below includes a partial list of the pieces auto insurance companies consider when setting premiums.
- Do you qualify for a multi-policy discount? – Many auto insurance companies will award you with lower prices to policyholders who buy several policies from them in the form of a multi-policy discount. Even though this discount sounds good, it’s in your best interest to compare rates to ensure the best deal. You may still find better rates by buying insurance from more than one company.
- Do you need the policy add-ons? – There are a ton of extra bells and whistles that can waste your money on your TSX policy. Insurance for personal injury protection, accident forgiveness and term life insurance are examples of these. These may sound like a good investment initially, but if they’re wasting money eliminate the coverages to reduce your premium.
- Your stress level may be raising your rates – Occupations such as lawyers, architects and financial analysts have higher average rates due to high stress levels and lengthy work days. Conversely, jobs such as actors, engineers and the unemployed get better rates on TSX insurance.
- Women pay lower rates – Statistics demonstrate women tend to be less risk to insure than men. However, this does not mean men are worse drivers. They both cause accidents in similar numbers, but the men have costlier accidents. Men also statistically receive more costly citations like reckless driving and DUI. Young males are the most expensive to insure and therefore have the most expensive auto insurance rates.
What is the best insurance coverage?
When choosing the best car insurance coverage for your personal vehicles, there really is no one size fits all plan. Everyone’s needs are different so this has to be addressed. For example, these questions can help discover if your situation would benefit from professional advice.
- Where can I find DUI or SR-22 insurance?
- What vehicles should carry emergency assistance coverage?
- What companies insure drivers after a DUI or DWI?
- Why am I be forced to buy a membership to get insurance from some companies?
- Should I sign the liability waiver when renting a car?
- At what point should I drop full coverage?
- Is my custom paint covered by insurance?
- What should my uninsured motorist coverage limits be in my state?
- Do I need medical payments coverage since I have good health insurance?
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
If you can’t answer these questions but you think they might apply to your situation, then you may want to think about talking to an insurance agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, take a second and complete this form or go to this page to view a list of companies.
Car insurance policy coverages for an Acura TSX
Understanding the coverages of a car insurance policy can help you determine the right coverages at the best deductibles and correct limits. The terms used in a policy can be confusing and coverage can change by endorsement. These are the normal coverages found on the average car insurance policy.
Collision insurance pays for damage to your TSX caused by collision with another car or object. You have to pay a deductible then your collision coverage will kick in.
Collision insurance covers claims such as sideswiping another vehicle, hitting a parking meter and driving through your garage door. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so you might think about dropping it from older vehicles. You can also raise the deductible to get cheaper collision coverage.
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist (UM/UIM)
Your UM/UIM coverage protects you and your vehicle’s occupants when other motorists are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. Covered losses include hospital bills for your injuries and damage to your Acura TSX.
Since many drivers only carry the minimum required liability limits, it doesn’t take a major accident to exceed their coverage limits. This is the reason having UM/UIM coverage should not be overlooked. Most of the time the UM/UIM limits are similar to your liability insurance amounts.
This covers damage that is not covered by collision coverage. You first must pay your deductible and then insurance will cover the rest of the damage.
Comprehensive coverage protects against things such as a tree branch falling on your vehicle, damage from a tornado or hurricane, damage from getting keyed and hail damage. The maximum payout you can receive from a comprehensive claim is the ACV or actual cash value, so if your deductible is as high as the vehicle’s value consider dropping full coverage.
Coverage for liability
Liability coverage can cover injuries or damage you cause to other’s property or people in an accident. This coverage protects you against claims from other people. Liability doesn’t cover your own vehicle damage or injuries.
It consists of three limits, bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. You might see policy limits of 25/50/25 which means a limit of $25,000 per injured person, a per accident bodily injury limit of $50,000, and a limit of $25,000 paid for damaged property. Occasionally you may see a combined limit which combines the three limits into one amount with no separate limits for injury or property damage.
Liability can pay for claims such as medical expenses, loss of income and medical services. How much liability should you purchase? That is a personal decision, but buy as large an amount as possible.
Med pay and Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
Coverage for medical payments and/or PIP provide coverage for bills for funeral costs, nursing services and prosthetic devices. The coverages can be used to fill the gap from your health insurance policy or if you do not have health coverage. Coverage applies to you and your occupants and will also cover getting struck while a pedestrian. PIP is only offered in select states but can be used in place of medical payments coverage
A little work can save a LOT of money
Lower-priced 2010 Acura TSX insurance can be sourced on the web in addition to many insurance agents, so you should be comparing quotes from both in order to have the best chance of saving money. Some companies do not provide online price quotes and usually these small, regional companies provide coverage only through local independent agents.
As you go through the steps to switch your coverage, never buy poor coverage just to save money. There are too many instances where consumers will sacrifice uninsured motorist or liability limits only to discover later they didn’t purchase enough coverage. Your goal should be to buy the best coverage you can find at the best price while still protecting your assets.
More information is located on the following sites:
- Things to Know Before you Cancel Insurance (Allstate)
- Comprehensive Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
- Older Driver Statistics (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Top Signs Your Brakes are Giving Out (State Farm)
- Auto Insurance 101 (About.com)
Frequently Asked Questions
What are some ways to cut down on auto insurance premiums?
There are several ways to reduce your auto insurance premiums. One effective method is to take advantage of discounts offered by insurance companies. Some common discounts include safe driver discounts, multi-policy discounts, and good student discounts. Additionally, maintaining a clean driving record, opting for a higher deductible, and driving a less expensive car can also help lower your premiums.
How can I get free quotes for auto insurance?
You can obtain free quotes for auto insurance by using online quoting tools. Many insurance companies have websites that allow you to enter your information and receive quotes from multiple providers. These tools streamline the process and save you time compared to contacting individual insurance agents for quotes.
What factors influence my auto insurance rates?
Several factors are considered when calculating auto insurance rates. Some common factors include your driving record, age, gender, location, type of vehicle, credit score, and the coverage options you choose. Insurance companies assess these factors to determine the level of risk associated with insuring you, which affects your premium amount.
How do I choose the best car insurance coverage for my Acura TSX?
Choosing the right car insurance coverage depends on your specific needs and preferences. Factors to consider include your budget, desired level of protection, and any legal requirements in your state. It’s important to understand the different types of coverage available, such as liability, collision, comprehensive, and uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage. Consulting with an insurance agent can help you determine the best coverage options for your Acura TSX.
Are there any resources available to compare insurance rates for my Acura TSX?
Yes, there are resources available to compare insurance rates for your Acura TSX. Online insurance comparison tools allow you to enter your vehicle and personal information, and they provide quotes from multiple insurance companies. This enables you to compare rates and coverage options conveniently, helping you find the most affordable and suitable insurance for your Acura TSX.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- GMC Sierra Insurance
- Ford Fusion Insurance
- Toyota Prius Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Kia Optima Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area