Cheapest 2010 Porsche Cayenne Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Nov 18, 2021
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Did you fall for a flashy sales pitch and buy an overpriced car insurance policy? Believe me, there are many people just like you.
Having so many online and local companies to choose from, it can be diffult for consumers to locate the most cost effective car insurance company.
The purpose of this post is to introduce you to how to get online quotes and some money-saving tips. If you have car insurance now, you should be able to reduce your rates substantially using this strategy. But drivers do need to learn the methods companies use to market insurance on the web and use this information to your advantage.
Lower rates by qualifying for discounts
Insurance can be prohibitively expensive, but you may find discounts to help offset the cost. Larger premium reductions will be automatically applied at quote time, but less common discounts must be specifically requested before being credited.
- Life Insurance – Select insurance companies reward you with a break if you buy a life insurance policy as well.
- Anti-lock Brakes – Anti-lock brake equipped vehicles are safer to drive and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Drive Less and Save – Driving fewer miles can earn better rates on cars that stay parked.
- 55 and Retired – If you’re over the age of 55, you may receive reduced rates on Cayenne coverage.
- Memberships – Affiliation with a qualifying organization could trigger savings when buying auto insurance on Cayenne coverage.
- Auto/Home Discount – If you have multiple policies with one company you may earn approximately 10% to 15%.
- Pay Upfront and Save – By paying your policy upfront instead of monthly or quarterly installments you could save up to 5%.
It’s important to note that some of the credits will not apply the whole policy. Most cut specific coverage prices like medical payments or collision. So when the math indicates you can get free auto insurance, auto insurance companies aren’t that generous. But any discount will bring down the amount you have to pay.
A partial list of companies that may offer these money-saving discounts include:
- Farmers Insurance
- State Farm
- Liberty Mutual
Before buying, ask each insurance company how you can save money. Discounts might not apply everywhere.
Porsche Cayenne rate determination is complex
An important part of buying insurance is that you know the different types of things that go into determining the price you pay for car insurance. Having a good understanding of what determines base rates allows you to make educated decisions that will entitle you to much lower annual insurance costs.
Listed below are a partial list of the pieces companies use to determine prices.
- Discounts for multiple policies – Some insurers will award you with lower prices to people who carry more than one policy. It’s known as a multi-policy discount. Discounts can add up to five, ten or even twenty percent. Even if you’re getting this discount you may still want to compare other company rates to make sure you are getting the best deal. Drivers may still find a better deal by insuring with multiple companies.
- Rate your vehicle for proper use – Driving more miles in a year’s time the higher your rates will be. Most insurance companies price each vehicle’s coverage based on their usage. Vehicles not used for work or commuting qualify for better rates as compared to vehicles used primarily for driving to work. Improper usage on your Cayenne can result in significantly higher rates. Ask your agent if your car insurance coverage is showing the proper vehicle usage.
- An active claims history can cost you – Insurance companies generally give cheaper rates to drivers who do not file claims often. If you are a frequent claim filer, you can look forward to either a policy non-renewal or much higher rates. Insurance coverage is intended to be relied upon for larger claims.
- Optional equipment can affect rates – Driving a car with an alarm system can help lower your rates. Theft prevention features like LoJack tracking devices, vehicle tamper alarm systems or GM’s OnStar system all hinder your car from being stolen.
- Do men or women drive better? – Statistics have proven women are more cautious behind the wheel. However, don’t assume that men are WORSE drivers than women. Men and women tend to get into accidents in similar percentages, but the males cause more damage and cost insurance companies more money. They also receive more costly citations like reckless driving and DUI.
- Increase deductibles and save – The deductibles represent how much money you are willing to pay out-of-pocket before a claim is paid by your company. Physical damage coverage, also known as collision and other-than-collision, protects your car from damage. Examples of covered claims would be colliding with a building, damage from fire, or theft. The more money you’re willing to pay, the lower your rates will be on Cayenne coverage.
- Your car insurance rates can be influenced by your job – Careers like judges, architects and financial analysts have higher average rates in part from job stress and long work hours. Conversely, jobs such as scientists, engineers and retirees get better rates on Cayenne coverage.
- Marriage pays dividends – Having a wife or husband helps lower the price on your car insurance policy. Having a spouse means you’re more mature and responsible and statistics show married drivers get in fewer accidents.
Car insurance is unique, just like you
When choosing proper insurance coverage for your vehicles, there isn’t really a “best” method to buy coverage. Coverage needs to be tailored to your specific needs so your insurance needs to address that. These are some specific questions could help you determine if you might need an agent’s assistance.
- Should I buy only the required minimum liability coverage?
- What exactly is covered by my policy?
- When can my company non-renew my policy?
- Do I need replacement cost coverage on my 2010 Porsche Cayenne?
- Does my medical payments coverage pay my health insurance deductible?
- Does medical payments coverage apply to all occupants?
If you’re not sure about those questions, you may need to chat with a licensed insurance agent. To find an agent in your area, fill out this quick form or you can go here for a list of companies in your area.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Specific coverages for a 2010 Porsche Cayenne
Having a good grasp of your insurance policy can help you determine the best coverages and proper limits and deductibles. The coverage terms in a policy can be ambiguous and even agents have difficulty translating policy wording. Below you’ll find typical coverage types offered by insurance companies.
Uninsured or underinsured coverage
This protects you and your vehicle’s occupants when other motorists either are underinsured or have no liability coverage at all. Covered claims include injuries sustained by your vehicle’s occupants as well as your vehicle’s damage.
Due to the fact that many drivers only carry the minimum required liability limits, it only takes a small accident to exceed their coverage. For this reason, having high UM/UIM coverages should not be overlooked. Frequently the UM/UIM limits are identical to your policy’s liability coverage.
Liability car insurance
Liability coverage protects you from damages or injuries you inflict on a person or their property in an accident. It protects YOU from legal claims by others, and doesn’t cover your injuries or vehicle damage.
It consists of three limits, bodily injury for each person, bodily injury for the entire accident, and a limit for property damage. Your policy might show policy limits of 50/100/50 that means you have $50,000 in coverage for each person’s injuries, $100,000 for the entire accident, and a limit of $50,000 paid for damaged property. Some companies may use one limit called combined single limit (CSL) which limits claims to one amount without having the split limit caps.
Liability insurance covers things such as attorney fees, loss of income, structural damage and repair bills for other people’s vehicles. How much liability coverage do you need? That is your choice, but you should buy as high a limit as you can afford.
Collision coverage protection
This covers damage to your Cayenne resulting from a collision with an object or car. A deductible applies then the remaining damage will be paid by your insurance company.
Collision can pay for claims like driving through your garage door, damaging your car on a curb, sideswiping another vehicle and hitting a parking meter. Paying for collision coverage can be pricey, so you might think about dropping it from vehicles that are 8 years or older. It’s also possible to increase the deductible to get cheaper collision coverage.
This coverage pays to fix your vehicle from damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. You first have to pay a deductible then your comprehensive coverage will pay.
Comprehensive coverage protects against claims such as fire damage, rock chips in glass and vandalism. The highest amount a insurance company will pay at claim time is the cash value of the vehicle, so if the vehicle is not worth much consider removing comprehensive coverage.
Medical expense coverage
Coverage for medical payments and/or PIP pay for immediate expenses such as X-ray expenses, ambulance fees, chiropractic care, rehabilitation expenses and funeral costs. They are used to cover expenses not covered by your health insurance policy or if you lack health insurance entirely. It covers all vehicle occupants and will also cover getting struck while a pedestrian. Personal Injury Protection is not universally available but it provides additional coverages not offered by medical payments coverage
Stretch your dollar
When you buy insurance online, don’t be tempted to skimp on coverage in order to save money. In many instances, drivers have reduced uninsured motorist or liability limits and found out when filing a claim that the few dollars in savings costed them thousands. Your goal should be to find the BEST coverage at the best price while not skimping on critical coverages.
You just read some good ideas how to compare 2010 Porsche Cayenne insurance prices online. The most important thing to understand is the more price quotes you have, the better chance you’ll have of finding lower rates. Consumers could even find that the biggest savings come from the smaller companies. Regional companies may have significantly lower rates on certain market segments compared to the large companies like GEICO and State Farm.
Even more information can be found by following these links:
- Auto Insurance 101 (About.com)
- Crash Avoidance Technologies FAQ (iihs.org)
- Five Steps to Filing an Auto Insurance Claim (Insurance Information Insitute)
- What does Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Cover? (Allstate)
- Vehicle Size and Weight FAQ (iihs.org)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Find Cheaper Named Operator Policy Car Insurance Rates in 2023
- Will Geico Insure a Car Not in My Name? 2023
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do Trucks Cost More to Insure? 2023
- How Long Does a Dui Stay on Your Record? 2023
- Does the Porsche Club of America Offer Car Insurance? 2023
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Hyundai Elantra Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Toyota Sienna Insurance
- Subaru Outback Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area