Cheapest 2011 Ford F-350 Super Duty Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Aug 23, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Overpriced Ford F-350 Super Duty insurance can take a big chunk out of your personal savings and force you to make sacrifices. Comparison shopping is free and is an excellent way to cut your insurance bill. Popular companies such as GEICO and Progressive constantly bombard you with ad campaigns and it can be hard to ignore the flying pigs and cute green geckos and take the time to shop coverage around.
It’s a great practice to check auto insurance prices periodically because prices trend upward over time. Despite the fact that you may have had the lowest rates on F-350 Super Duty insurance a couple years back you can probably find a lower rate today. So forget all the misinformation about auto insurance because you’re going to learn the best methods to save money, get proper coverage and the best rates.
Comprehensive Insurance Coverage Comparison
Shopping for lower insurance coverage rates can take time and effort if you aren’t aware of the best way to get rate quotes. You can spend countless hours discussing policy coverages with agents in your area, or you can stay home and use online quotes to get the quickest rates.
Most of the larger companies belong to an insurance system where insurance shoppers submit their information once, and every company can provide price quotes based on the submitted data. This prevents consumers from doing quote requests to each individual insurance coverage company.
To find out what other companies charge for 2011 Ford F-350 Super Duty insurance click here to start a free quote.
The single downside to comparing rates this way is buyers cannot specifically choose which insurance companies you want pricing from. So if you prefer to pick from a list of companies to compare prices, we have a listing of companies who write insurance coverage in your area. Click to view list.
It’s your choice how you get your quotes, but make sure you use identical coverage limits for every quote you compare. If you are comparing different liability limits you can’t possibly find the best deal for your Ford F-350 Super Duty.
Don’t pay full price with these discounts
Car insurance companies do not advertise every discount very well, so we researched both well-publicized and the more hidden ways to save on insurance coverage. If you don’t get every credit possible, you’re just leaving money on the table.
- Multiple Vehicles – Insuring multiple vehicles with the same company could earn a price break for each car.
- Anti-lock Brake System – Anti-lock brake equipped vehicles can avoid accidents and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Accident Waiver – A few companies permit an accident before hitting you with a surcharge if you are claim-free for a particular time prior to the accident.
- New Vehicle Savings – Adding a new car to your policy can cost up to 25% less due to better safety requirements for new cars.
- Passive Restraints – Factory air bags or motorized seat belts can get savings of up to 25% or more.
- Low Mileage Discounts – Keeping the miles down on your Ford could be rewarded with lower rates on the low mileage vehicles.
- Sign Early and Save – Some companies give discounts for switching to them before your current expiration date. It can save you around 10%.
- Senior Citizens – If you qualify as a senior citizen, you may qualify for a small decrease in premiums on F-350 Super Duty insurance.
A little note about advertised discounts, most credits do not apply to the entire cost. A few only apply to the price of certain insurance coverages like liability, collision or medical payments. So even though they make it sound like all the discounts add up to a free policy, companies don’t profit that way.
To see a list of insurance companies with the best insurance coverage discounts, click here.
Your personal situation dictates your coverage
When it comes to choosing coverage for your personal vehicles, there really is no best way to insure your cars. Every situation is different and your policy should reflect that. For example, these questions can help discover whether or not you might need an agent’s assistance.
- What is no-fault insurance?
- Do I need rental car coverage?
- Is a new car covered when I drive it off the dealer lot?
- Does medical payments coverage apply to all occupants?
- Am I covered when pulling a rental trailer?
- Do I need PIP (personal injury protection) coverage in my state?
- Am I better off with higher deductibles on my 2011 Ford F-350 Super Duty?
- When should I not file a claim?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions but you think they might apply to your situation, then you may want to think about talking to an agent. To find an agent in your area, complete this form or click here for a list of auto insurance companies in your area. It is quick, free and may give you better protection.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
These factors can influence what you pay for Ford F-350 Super Duty insurance
An important part of buying insurance is that you know some of the elements that play a part in calculating insurance rates. When you know what positively or negatively determines base rates allows you to make educated decisions that can help you get big savings.
- Bad driving skills means higher rates – A bad driving record has a lot to do with how much you pay for insurance. Drivers with clean records get better rates than people who have multiple driving citations. Only having one moving violation may increase your cost by twenty percent. If you have severe violations like hit and run, DWI or reckless driving convictions may find they need to submit a SR-22 form to the state department of motor vehicles in order to drive a vehicle legally.
- Your credit rating is important – Having a bad credit score is a big factor in determining what you pay for insurance. Drivers with good credit tend to file fewer claims and have better driving records than drivers with lower credit scores. If your credit score is low, you could pay less to insure your 2011 Ford F-350 Super Duty by spending a little time repairing your credit.
- Rural vs Urban Areas – Residing in a rural area is a positive aspect when it comes to insurance. Drivers in populated areas have more traffic problems and a longer drive to work. Fewer people means reduced accidents and a lower car theft rate.
- Lower rates with optional equipment – Driving a car with a theft deterrent system can help bring down rates. Theft prevention features such as GM’s OnStar, tamper alarm systems and vehicle immobilizers all hinder your car from being stolen.
- Little extras can really add up – There are quite a few extra bells and whistles you can purchase on your F-350 Super Duty policy. Coverages for rental car reimbursement, better glass coverage and term life insurance are some examples. They may seem like a good idea when you first buy your policy, but if they’re wasting money eliminate them to save money.
Slick advertising tricks that work
Consumers get pounded daily by advertisements for the lowest price auto insurance by Allstate, GEICO and Progressive. All the ads make an identical promise of big savings if you change to their company.
How does each company claim to save you money? It’s all in the numbers.
All companies are able to cherry pick for the type of driver that makes them money. An example of a driver they prefer could be between 30 and 50, owns a home, and drives less than 10,000 miles a year. A customer who fits that profile will get the preferred rates and as a result will probably save a lot of money.
Consumers who don’t qualify for this ideal profile will be charged higher prices which usually ends up with business not being written. The ads state “drivers who switch” not “everybody who quotes” save money. That is how insurance companies can confidently claim big savings. That is why it’s extremely important to compare as many rates as you can. It’s impossible to know which company will provide you with the cheapest Ford F-350 Super Duty insurance rates.
Auto insurance coverage breakdown
Understanding the coverages of a auto insurance policy helps when choosing the best coverages and the correct deductibles and limits. The terms used in a policy can be confusing and nobody wants to actually read their policy. Listed below are the normal coverages found on the average auto insurance policy.
Comprehensive protection – Comprehensive insurance pays to fix your vehicle from damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. A deductible will apply and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive insurance covers claims such as fire damage, a broken windshield, damage from flooding, vandalism and a tree branch falling on your vehicle. The highest amount you’ll receive from a claim is the ACV or actual cash value, so if the vehicle is not worth much it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
Collision coverages – Collision coverage pays to fix your vehicle from damage resulting from a collision with a stationary object or other vehicle. A deductible applies then your collision coverage will kick in.
Collision can pay for things like crashing into a building, driving through your garage door, rolling your car, sustaining damage from a pot hole and scraping a guard rail. Collision is rather expensive coverage, so you might think about dropping it from vehicles that are older. It’s also possible to increase the deductible to get cheaper collision coverage.
Medical expense coverage – Medical payments and Personal Injury Protection insurance kick in for short-term medical expenses for things like surgery, ambulance fees, rehabilitation expenses and hospital visits. They can be used to fill the gap from your health insurance policy or if you are not covered by health insurance. Medical payments and PIP cover all vehicle occupants in addition to any family member struck as a pedestrian. PIP coverage is not available in all states and may carry a deductible
Uninsured or underinsured coverage – This coverage provides protection when other motorists either have no liability insurance or not enough. It can pay for injuries sustained by your vehicle’s occupants and also any damage incurred to your Ford F-350 Super Duty.
Because many people carry very low liability coverage limits, their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. For this reason, having high UM/UIM coverages is important protection for you and your family.
Liability coverage – Liability insurance will cover damages or injuries you inflict on a person or their property by causing an accident. This coverage protects you against other people’s claims. Liability doesn’t cover your own vehicle damage or injuries.
Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. As an example, you may have limits of 25/50/25 that means you have a limit of $25,000 per injured person, a total of $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and property damage coverage for $25,000.
Liability can pay for things such as emergency aid, attorney fees and court costs. How much liability should you purchase? That is a personal decision, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase as large an amount as possible.
A penny saved is a penny earned
We just covered some good ideas how you can lower your 2011 Ford F-350 Super Duty insurance rates. The key concept to understand is the more rate quotes you have, the better your comparison will be. You may be surprised to find that the lowest rates come from a small local company. They often have lower prices on specific markets compared to the large companies like Allstate and Progressive.
As you restructure your insurance plan, don’t be tempted to buy lower coverage limits just to save a few bucks. There are too many instances where an accident victim reduced collision coverage only to find out that a couple dollars of savings turned into a financial nightmare. The ultimate goal is to buy the best coverage you can find at a price you can afford while still protecting your assets.
- Reducing Your Risks in a Car Crash Video (iihs.org)
- Winter Driving (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Safe Vehicles for Teens (iihs.org)
- Shopping for a Safe Car (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Drunk Driving Statistics (Insurance Information Insitute)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Find Cheaper Named Operator Policy Car Insurance Rates in 2023
- Will Geico Insure a Car Not in My Name? 2023
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do Trucks Cost More to Insure? 2023
- How Long Does a Dui Stay on Your Record? 2023
- Does the Porsche Club of America Offer Car Insurance? 2023
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Kia Optima Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Ford Fusion Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Toyota Tacoma Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area