Cheapest 2013 Chevrolet Camaro Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: May 12, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Searching for better insurance coverage rates? Consumers have options when looking for affordable Chevy Camaro insurance. You can either waste hours struggling with agents getting price quotes or leverage the internet to compare rates.
There is a right way and a wrong way to find insurance coverage online so you’re going to learn the best way to get price quotes on a Chevy and get the cheapest rates.
These discounts can lower your rates
Insurance can cost an arm and a leg, but discounts can save money and there are some available that you may not know about. Larger premium reductions will be automatically applied at quote time, but less common discounts must be manually applied prior to receiving the credit. If you don’t get every credit you qualify for, you’re paying more than you need to.
- Good Student Discount – A discount for being a good student can get you a discount of up to 25%. Earning this discount can benefit you up until you turn 25.
- Theft Prevention Discount – Vehicles with anti-theft systems are stolen less frequently and will save you 10% or more.
- Early Switch Discount – A few companies offer discounts for buying a policy prior to your current policy expiring. It’s a savings of about 10%.
- Life Insurance – Companies who offer life insurance give a break if you buy a life insurance policy as well.
- Homeowners Savings – Owning a house may trigger a car insurance policy discount due to the fact that maintaining a home demonstrates responsibility.
- Discounts for Safe Drivers – Insureds without accidents may receive a discount up to 45% less for Camaro insurance than less cautious drivers.
- Anti-lock Brake System – Vehicles equipped with ABS or steering control prevent accidents and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
Consumers should know that most discount credits are not given to the overall cost of the policy. A few only apply to the price of certain insurance coverages like collision or personal injury protection. So when it seems like all those discounts means the company will pay you, you’re out of luck. But any discount will cut the cost of coverage.
To see a list of providers who offer car insurance discounts, click here.
Insurance Coverage Quote Comparison
Finding cheaper 2013 Chevy Camaro insurance coverage prices is not a difficult process. You just have to take time comparing rate quotes online with multiple companies. This can be accomplished in several different ways.
- One of the simplest ways to find low rates is a comparison rater form click to view form in new window. This method eliminates the need for a different quote for each company you want a rate for. One form submission gets you price quotes from all major companies. Just one form and you’re done.
- A slightly less efficient method to analyze rates consists of visiting each company website to complete their respective quote request forms. For examples sake, we’ll pretend you want to compare rates from Farmers, Allstate and Travelers. To get rate quotes you would need to go to every website and enter your information, which is why most consumers use the first method. For a list of links to companies insuring cars in your area, click here.
Whichever way you use, double check that you are using identical information on every quote. If you are comparing unequal deductibles or liability limits you can’t possibly decipher which rate is best.
Different people need different coverages
When choosing coverage for your vehicles, there isn’t really a “perfect” insurance plan. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s.
These are some specific questions may help you determine whether you would benefit from professional advice.
- I have a DUI can I still get coverage?
- Am I covered when delivering products for my home-based business?
- Is business equipment covered while in my vehicle?
- Am I insured when driving a different vehicle?
- Can I afford low physical damage deductibles?
- How many claims can I have before being canceled?
- Are my tools covered if they get stolen from my vehicle?
- What is no-fault insurance?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions but one or more may apply to you then you might want to talk to a licensed agent. To find an agent in your area, fill out this quick form. It’s fast, free and you can get the answers you need.
Specific coverages for a Chevy Camaro
Understanding the coverages of a insurance policy can help you determine the right coverages at the best deductibles and correct limits. The terms used in a policy can be confusing and reading a policy is terribly boring.
Comprehensive (Other than Collision)
This will pay to fix damage that is not covered by collision coverage. You first must pay your deductible and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage pays for claims such as damage from a tornado or hurricane, theft, vandalism and rock chips in glass. The maximum amount you can receive from a comprehensive claim is the ACV or actual cash value, so if the vehicle is not worth much it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
Collision coverage protection
This pays to fix your vehicle from damage from colliding with a stationary object or other vehicle. You first must pay a deductible and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision can pay for claims like driving through your garage door, crashing into a building, backing into a parked car, rolling your car and crashing into a ditch. Paying for collision coverage can be pricey, so you might think about dropping it from vehicles that are 8 years or older. It’s also possible to choose a higher deductible to get cheaper collision coverage.
Protection from uninsured/underinsured drivers
Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist coverage gives you protection when other motorists are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. Covered losses include injuries sustained by your vehicle’s occupants and damage to your 2013 Chevy Camaro.
Since many drivers only purchase the least amount of liability that is required, their limits can quickly be used up. For this reason, having high UM/UIM coverages is very important. Usually these coverages are similar to your liability insurance amounts.
Medical expense insurance
Medical payments and Personal Injury Protection insurance pay for expenses for X-ray expenses, dental work, doctor visits and surgery. They are often used to cover expenses not covered by your health insurance plan or if you lack health insurance entirely. Coverage applies to you and your occupants and also covers any family member struck as a pedestrian. Personal Injury Protection is not an option in every state and gives slightly broader coverage than med pay
This provides protection from injuries or damage you cause to a person or their property by causing an accident. This coverage protects you from legal claims by others, and does not provide coverage for damage sustained by your vehicle in an accident.
Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: per person bodily injury, per accident bodily injury, and a property damage limit. As an example, you may have liability limits of 100/300/100 that means you have a $100,000 limit per person for injuries, a limit of $300,000 in injury protection per accident, and a total limit of $100,000 for damage to vehicles and property. Occasionally you may see a combined single limit or CSL which combines the three limits into one amount without having the split limit caps.
Liability coverage pays for claims such as structural damage, repair bills for other people’s vehicles, pain and suffering and bail bonds. How much liability should you purchase? That is up to you, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase higher limits if possible.
Cheaper insurance is a realistic goal
When you buy insurance online, don’t be tempted to reduce coverage to reduce premium. In many cases, someone sacrificed uninsured motorist or liability limits and found out when filing a claim that it was a big mistake. Your goal should be to purchase plenty of coverage at the best price while not skimping on critical coverages.
Drivers change insurance companies for a variety of reasons including being labeled a high risk driver, an unsatisfactory settlement offer, unfair underwriting practices and even lack of trust in their agent. It doesn’t matter why you want to switch switching companies can be less work than you think.
Cost effective 2013 Chevy Camaro insurance is possible from both online companies and with local insurance agents, so you should be comparing quotes from both in order to have the best chance of saving money. Some insurance companies do not offer the ability to get a quote online and most of the time these smaller companies sell through independent agents.
Additional information is available on the following sites:
- Determing Auto Insurance Rates (GEICO)
- What is Full Coverage? (Allstate)
- Safety Belts FAQ (iihs.org)
- Event Data Recorders FAQ (iihs.org)
- What is Covered by an Auto Insurance Policy? (Insurance Information Insitute)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Toyota Tacoma Insurance
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Ford Escape Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Chevrolet Cruze Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area