Cheap 2014 Nissan 370Z Car Insurance Quotes
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: May 12, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Trying to find lower car insurance rates for your Nissan 370Z? Perplexed by the dozens of car insurance company choices? You’re not the only one! Consumers have so many companies to choose from that it can turn into more work than you anticipated to locate the lowest price.
Buying affordable protection is simple if you know the tricks. Just about every driver who buys insurance will most likely be able to lower their premiums. But car owners must learn the way companies sell online and apply this information to your search.
How to Compare Auto Insurance Costs
All major auto insurance companies give insurance quotes on their websites. Getting online rates doesn’t take much effort as you just type in your coverage information as requested by the quote form. When complete, the company’s rating system will obtain your credit score and driving record and provides a quote based on these factors.
Online price quotes simplifies rate comparisons, but the process of having to visit a lot of sites and type in the same information is monotonous and tiresome. But it’s very important to do this if you want to find a lower rate.
Compare rates the easy way
An easier way to compare auto insurance pricing uses one simple form to return rates from a bunch of companies at once. It saves time, requires less work, and makes comparison shopping much more enjoyable. Once the form is submitted, it gets priced and you can select any one of the quote results.
If a lower price is quoted, you can click and sign and buy the new coverage. It only takes a few minutes and could lower your rates considerably.
To quickly find out if lower rates are available, click here to open in new window and input your coverage information. To compare your current rates, we recommend you complete the form with your coverages identical to your current policy. Using the same limits helps guarantee you are getting comparison quotes using the same coverage and limits.
How to save on 2014 Nissan 370Z insurance
Insurance can cost an arm and a leg, buy you may qualify for discounts that many people don’t even know exist. Some discounts apply automatically when you purchase, but less common discounts must be asked for before you will receive the discount.
- Claim Free – Drivers who don’t have accidents pay less as compared to frequent claim filers.
- Passive Restraint Discount – Cars that have air bags or automatic seat belts may earn rate discounts of up to 25% or more.
- Employee of Federal Government – Active or retired federal employment can earn a discount up to 10% for 370Z insurance depending on your company.
- Good Students Pay Less – This discount can be rewarded with saving of up to 25%. The discount lasts until age 25.
- Discounts for Safe Drivers – Drivers who avoid accidents can pay as much as 50% less for 370Z insurance than less cautious drivers.
- Discount for Life Insurance – Select insurance companies reward you with lower rates if you buy a life insurance policy as well.
- Theft Prevention Discount – Cars that have factory anti-theft systems help deter theft and will save you 10% or more.
It’s important to understand that many deductions do not apply to the entire cost. Most cut the price of certain insurance coverages like physical damage coverage or medical payments. Just because it seems like you can get free auto insurance, companies wouldn’t make money that way. But any discount will help reduce your premiums.
For a list of providers with discount insurance rates, click here.
Tailor your coverage to you
When choosing the right insurance coverage for your personal vehicles, there isn’t really a best way to insure your cars. Every situation is different.
For example, these questions might point out if your insurance needs would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- How much liability insurance is required?
- When should I not file a claim?
- Do I have newly-aquired coverage?
- Why do I only qualify for high-risk insurance?
- What is the difference between comprehensive and collision coverage?
- Am I covered if hit by an uninsured driver?
- Should I carry comprehensive and collision coverage?
- Is my Nissan 370Z covered if I use it for business?
- Why do I need rental car insurance?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions but one or more may apply to you, you might consider talking to a licensed insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, fill out this quick form.
Nissan 370Z premiums are determined by many factors
An important part of buying insurance is that you know some of the elements that go into determining the price you pay for car insurance. Having a good understanding of what impacts premium levels allows you to make educated decisions that can help you get much lower annual insurance costs.
- Choose a safe vehicle and save – Vehicles with good safety scores can get you lower premiums. The safest vehicles have better occupant injury protection and lower injury rates translates into fewer and smaller insurance claims and more competitive rates for policyholders. If your Nissan 370Z earned at least an “acceptable” rating on the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety website it may be receiving lower rates.
- Protect yourself with liability coverage – Liability coverage provides coverage when you are found liable for damages from an accident. It provides legal defense coverage up to the limits shown on your policy. Liability insurance is quite affordable when compared with rates for comp and collision, so do not skimp.
- How many coverages with the same company – Some car insurance companies provide better rates to people who have multiple policies with them. It’s known as a multi-policy discount. Discounts can add up to ten or even up to twenty percent in some cases. Even if you’re getting this discount it’s in your best interest to compare rates to verify if the discount is saving money. Drivers may still find a better deal by insuring with multiple companies.
- Poor credit can mean higher rates – A driver’s credit history is a large factor in determining your rates. If your credit history is not that good, you could save money insuring your 2014 Nissan 370Z by improving your credit score. Consumers who have excellent credit tend to be less risk to insure than drivers who have lower credit scores.
- Never let your coverage lapse – Allowing your coverage to lapse is a quick way to trigger a rate increase. Not only will you pay more, but being ticketed for driving with no insurance will get you a hefty fine and possibly a revoked license.
Do you really save 40% when you switch?
Progressive, Allstate and GEICO constantly bombard you with television and radio advertisements. All the companies have a common claim about savings if you switch your policy. How can each company make almost identical claims? This is how they do it.
All companies have a certain “appetite” for the right customer they prefer to insure. An example of a driver they prefer could possibly be a mature driver, has no prior claims, and drives newer vehicles. Any driver who meets those qualifications is entitled to the best price and therefore will save a lot of money.
Drivers who don’t qualify for the requirements will be charged higher rates which usually ends up with the driver buying from a lower-cost company. The ads say “drivers who switch” not “everybody who quotes” save money. That’s the way companies can truthfully advertise the savings.
That is why it is so important to compare many company’s rates. It’s just too difficult to predict which company will provide you with the cheapest Nissan 370Z insurance rates.
Car insurance 101
Learning about specific coverages of insurance helps when choosing the best coverages at the best deductibles and correct limits. Insurance terms can be impossible to understand and coverage can change by endorsement.
Protection from uninsured/underinsured drivers – This provides protection from other drivers when they either are underinsured or have no liability coverage at all. It can pay for medical payments for you and your occupants as well as your vehicle’s damage.
Since a lot of drivers carry very low liability coverage limits, their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. So UM/UIM coverage is very important. Frequently these limits are identical to your policy’s liability coverage.
Collision coverage – This pays for damage to your 370Z from colliding with another car or object. You first must pay a deductible then the remaining damage will be paid by your insurance company.
Collision coverage pays for claims such as crashing into a building, damaging your car on a curb, sustaining damage from a pot hole, scraping a guard rail and driving through your garage door. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so consider dropping it from older vehicles. Another option is to choose a higher deductible to bring the cost down.
Liability coverage – Liability insurance protects you from damage that occurs to a person or their property. It protects you against other people’s claims. Liability doesn’t cover damage sustained by your vehicle in an accident.
Liability coverage has three limits: per person bodily injury, per accident bodily injury, and a property damage limit. You might see limits of 100/300/100 that translate to a limit of $100,000 per injured person, $300,000 for the entire accident, and property damage coverage for $100,000. Alternatively, you may have one limit called combined single limit (CSL) which provides one coverage limit and claims can be made without the split limit restrictions.
Liability insurance covers things like medical expenses, court costs and repair costs for stationary objects. The amount of liability coverage you purchase is up to you, but buy as large an amount as possible.
Medical expense insurance – Med pay and PIP coverage pay for immediate expenses for rehabilitation expenses, hospital visits, nursing services and chiropractic care. The coverages can be used to cover expenses not covered by your health insurance policy or if you do not have health coverage. Coverage applies to you and your occupants and will also cover if you are hit as a while walking down the street. Personal Injury Protection is not universally available but can be used in place of medical payments coverage
Comprehensive (Other than Collision) – Comprehensive insurance coverage will pay to fix damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. You need to pay your deductible first then the remaining damage will be covered by your comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage pays for claims like a tree branch falling on your vehicle, vandalism, hitting a bird, falling objects and damage from flooding. The maximum amount a insurance company will pay at claim time is the market value of your vehicle, so if the vehicle’s value is low it’s probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
Shop Smart and Save
Insureds leave their current company for a number of reasons such as high rates after DUI convictions, high prices, delays in paying claims or even policy non-renewal. It doesn’t matter why you want to switch finding a new company is easier than you think.
Cheap 2014 Nissan 370Z insurance can be found on the web as well as from independent agents, and you need to comparison shop both to get a complete price analysis. Some insurance providers don’t offer online price quotes and most of the time these smaller companies sell through independent agents.
In this article, we covered a lot of techniques to shop for insurance online. The key concept to understand is the more companies you get rates for, the better chance you’ll have of finding lower rates. Consumers could even find that the best prices are with an unexpected company.
To read more, feel free to visit the articles below:
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will GEICO insure a car not in my name?
- What is covered in a Jeep powertrain warranty?
- Are Jeeps more expensive to insure?
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Honda Odyssey Insurance
- Dodge Grand Caravan Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area