Cheapest 2014 Subaru Impreza WRX Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Jun 5, 2023
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Overpriced Subaru Impreza WRX insurance can drain your bank account and make it impossible to make ends meet. Shopping your coverage around is free, only takes a few minutes, and is a good way to cut your insurance bill.
Since consumers have many choices of insurance companies, it can be challenging to choose the best car insurance company.
It’s important to compare prices once or twice a year since insurance rates are variable and change quite frequently. Even if you got the best deal on Impreza WRX insurance two years ago you may be paying too much now. You’ll find quite a bit of inaccurate information about insurance coverage on the internet, so with this article, you’re going to get some guaranteed methods to reduce your insurance coverage bill.
Finding affordable coverage is not rocket science. Just about everyone who shops for car insurance will be able to save money. But consumers do need to understand the way companies price insurance differently because it can help you find the best coverage.
The easiest way to compare insurance rates in your area is to know the fact auto insurance companies participate in a system to give rate comparisons. To get started, all you need to do is give them rating details such as distance driven, if you’re married, if you have a valid license, and what you do for a living. Your information is instantly submitted to multiple different insurance companies and they return quotes instantly to find the best rate.
To find lower rates now, click here and complete the quick form.
Some factors that can determine what Subaru Impreza WRX insurance costs
It’s important that you understand some of the elements that play a part in calculating the rates you pay for auto insurance. When you know what positively or negatively controls the rates you pay empowers consumers to make smart changes that can help you get lower auto insurance prices.
- Lower deductibles cost more – Physical damage deductibles represent how much money you are required to spend out-of-pocket before a claim is paid by your company. Physical damage insurance, otherwise known as comp (or other than collision) and collision, insures against damage to your car. Some instances where coverage would apply are colliding with a building, vandalism, and rolling your vehicle. The more you are required to pay out-of-pocket, the less your auto insurance will be on Impreza WRX insurance.
- Pay less if you’re married – Having a wife or husband can get you a discount on your auto insurance policy. Having a significant other is viewed as being more mature and it’s proven that married drivers get in fewer accidents.
- How your age affects price – Older insureds are more cautious drivers, file fewer claims and are safer drivers. Teen drivers are statistically proven to be more careless when behind the wheel therefore auto insurance rates are much higher.
- Optional equipment can affect rates – Owning a car with anti-theft technology or alarm system can help bring down rates. Anti-theft features like GM’s OnStar, tamper alarm systems and vehicle immobilizers can help prevent car theft.
- Better credit means lower rates – Credit history is a big factor in determining your rates. If your credit is not that good, you could save money insuring your 2014 Subaru Impreza WRX by improving your credit score. People with good credit tend to be more responsible than drivers with lower credit scores.
- Drive a safer car and pay less – Vehicles with high crash test scores can get you lower premiums. Safer cars reduce injuries and any reduction in injury severity means lower claim amounts and more competitive rates for policyholders. If your Subaru scored better than an “acceptable” rating on the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety website you are probably receiving a discount.
- More claims means more premium – If you file claims often, you can expect higher rates. Car insurance companies generally give discounts to drivers who do not file claims often. Insurance coverage is meant to be used in the event of the bigger claims that can’t be paid out-of-pocket.
These discounts can slash insurance coverage rates
Auto insurance companies do not list every available discount very clearly, so the following is a list of some of the best known and also the lesser-known insurance coverage savings.
- Student Driver Training – Cut your cost by having your teen driver enroll in driver’s education in high school.
- Multi-car Discount – Buying coverage for more than one vehicle on the same insurance coverage policy may reduce the rate for each vehicle.
- Passive Restraints – Vehicles equipped with air bags or motorized seat belts can get savings of 20% or more.
- Drive Safe and Save – Safe drivers may receive a discount up to 45% less on Impreza WRX insurance than less cautious drivers.
- Paperwork-free – A handful of insurance companies will discount your bill up to fifty bucks just for signing your application digitally online.
Keep in mind that most of the big mark downs will not be given to your bottom line cost. Most only reduce specific coverage prices like liability, collision or medical payments. So despite the fact that it appears having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, insurance coverage companies aren’t that generous.
Insurance companies who might offer these benefits include:
Check with all companies you are considering how you can save money. All car insurance discounts may not apply in your state.
When might I need the advice of an agent?
When buying coverage, there is no “best” method to buy coverage. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s and your policy should reflect that. Here are some questions about coverages that may help you determine whether or not you might need professional guidance.
- How can I get my company to pay me more for my totalled car?
- Can I rate high risk drivers on liability-only vehicles?
- Should I have a commercial auto policy?
- Should I buy additional glass protection?
- Should I have combined single limit or split liability limits?
- Does my policy cover my teen driver if they drive my company car?
- Is my cargo covered for damage or theft?
Insurance coverage considerations
Learning about specific coverages of insurance can be of help when determining which coverages you need for your vehicles. Policy terminology can be ambiguous and reading a policy is terribly boring. Listed below are the usual coverages available from insurance companies.
Collision coverages – This coverage pays for damage to your Impreza WRX resulting from a collision with another car or object. A deductible applies then the remaining damage will be paid by your insurance company.
Collision can pay for things such as damaging your car on a curb, driving through your garage door, crashing into a building, sustaining damage from a pot hole and colliding with a tree. This coverage can be expensive, so analyze the benefit of dropping coverage from lower value vehicles. It’s also possible to increase the deductible in order to get cheaper collision rates.
Med pay and Personal Injury Protection (PIP) – Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and medical payments coverage kick in for bills such as dental work, funeral costs, ambulance fees and pain medications. They are often used to fill the gap from your health insurance plan or if you do not have health coverage. It covers all vehicle occupants and also covers being hit by a car walking across the street. PIP coverage is only offered in select states and gives slightly broader coverage than med pay
Comprehensive insurance – This pays for damage that is not covered by collision coverage. You need to pay your deductible first then your comprehensive coverage will pay.
Comprehensive coverage protects against claims like a tree branch falling on your vehicle, hitting a deer, falling objects and a broken windshield. The maximum amount a insurance company will pay at claim time is the cash value of the vehicle, so if the vehicle’s value is low consider removing comprehensive coverage.
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist (UM/UIM) – Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist coverage gives you protection when other motorists are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. This coverage pays for medical payments for you and your occupants and damage to your Subaru Impreza WRX.
Because many people only purchase the least amount of liability that is required, their limits can quickly be used up. So UM/UIM coverage is important protection for you and your family.
Auto liability insurance – Liability insurance protects you from damages or injuries you inflict on other’s property or people by causing an accident. This coverage protects you from legal claims by others, and doesn’t cover damage sustained by your vehicle in an accident.
Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: per person bodily injury, per accident bodily injury, and a property damage limit. As an example, you may have limits of 100/300/100 that translate to $100,000 in coverage for each person’s injuries, $300,000 for the entire accident, and property damage coverage for $100,000.
Liability insurance covers things such as medical services, bail bonds, attorney fees and court costs. How much liability should you purchase? That is up to you, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase as high a limit as you can afford.
Better coverage you can count on
Cheap 2014 Subaru Impreza WRX insurance is attainable from both online companies as well as from independent agents, and you need to comparison shop both in order to have the best price selection to choose from. Some companies don’t offer you the ability to get quotes online and usually these small, regional companies provide coverage only through local independent agents.
We just presented many tips how you can compare insurance prices online. It’s most important to understand that the more rate comparisons you have, the better likelihood of reducing your rate. Consumers may even find the best prices are with some of the smallest insurance companies. These smaller insurers may cover specific market segments cheaper compared to the large companies like State Farm or Progressive.
- Alcohol Impaired Driving FAQ (iihs.org)
- Teen Driving Statistics (GEICO)
- Reducing Your Risks in a Car Crash Video (iihs.org)
- Winter Driving (Insurance Information Insitute)
- State Laws for Cellphones and Texting (iihs.org)
- Auto Insurance Facts and Statistics (Insurance Information Insitute)
Frequently Asked Questions
What factors affect the insurance rates for a 2014 Subaru Impreza WRX?
Several factors can influence the insurance rates for a 2014 Subaru Impreza WRX, including the driver’s age and location, the vehicle’s model and trim level, the driver’s driving history, the level of coverage chosen, and the insurance provider’s specific criteria.
Is the 2014 Subaru Impreza WRX considered an affordable vehicle to insure?
The insurance rates for a 2014 Subaru Impreza WRX tend to be higher compared to the base Impreza model. The WRX variant is known for its higher performance and is typically associated with higher insurance premiums.
What are some tips to obtain cheaper insurance rates for a 2014 Subaru Impreza WRX?
To potentially secure cheaper insurance rates for a 2014 Subaru Impreza WRX, you can consider the following tips:
- Shop around and compare quotes from multiple insurance providers.
- Maintain a clean driving record with no accidents or traffic violations.
- Opt for higher deductibles, which can lower your premiums.
- Inquire about available discounts, such as multi-policy discounts or safe driver discounts.
- Install safety features in your vehicle, like anti-theft devices or additional airbags, which may qualify you for discounts.
How can I find the cheapest insurance rates for my 2014 Subaru Impreza WRX?
To find the cheapest insurance rates for your 2014 Subaru Impreza WRX, it’s recommended to gather quotes from various insurance providers. You can do this by contacting different insurers directly, using online insurance comparison tools, or consulting with an independent insurance agent who can help you explore multiple options.
Are there any specific insurance providers known for offering competitive rates for a 2014 Subaru Impreza WRX?
Insurance rates can vary significantly between providers, and what may be considered competitive for one person might not be the same for another. It’s essential to compare quotes from multiple insurance companies to determine which one offers the most affordable rates for your specific circumstances and coverage needs.
Are there any specific features of the 2014 Subaru Impreza WRX that may impact insurance rates?
The high-performance nature of the 2014 Subaru Impreza WRX may result in higher insurance rates. Additionally, features such as its safety ratings, anti-lock brakes, stability control, or the presence of advanced driver assistance systems can also affect insurance rates. These features can enhance the vehicle’s safety and reduce the risk of accidents, which insurers often take into consideration when calculating premiums.
Can I change my insurance coverage to lower my rates for a 2014 Subaru Impreza WRX?
Adjusting your insurance coverage can be a viable way to potentially lower your rates for a 2014 Subaru Impreza WRX. However, it’s crucial to ensure that the coverage still meets your needs and provides adequate protection. Before making any changes, it’s recommended to consult with your insurance provider or agent to understand the potential impact on coverage and premiums.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Hyundai Sonata Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Toyota Sienna Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area