Cheapest 2015 Chevrolet Impala Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Jun 5, 2023
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Expensive insurance coverage can drain your bank account and make it impossible to make ends meet. Shopping your coverage around is a great way to cut your insurance bill. Because you have many insurance providers from which to choose, it’s nearly impossible to find the right insurance company.
Smart consumers take time to price shop coverage on a regular basis because prices change regularly. Even if you think you had the best price on Impala coverage two years ago you can probably find a better price now. Ignore everything you know about insurance coverage because we’re going to demonstrate how to quote online to find better coverage at a better price.
Where Can I Get Cheap Auto Insurance?
There are a variety of methods to compare 2015 Chevy Impala auto insurance prices and some are easier and takes less work. You could waste time talking about coverages with agents in your area, or you can utilize the web to maximize your effort.
Which method you use is up to you, but make sure you use the exact same coverage limits and deductibles for every company. If the quotes have different limits and deductibles on each one it’s impossible to make a fair comparison for your Chevy Impala.
Don’t overlook these discounts
Car insurance companies don’t always list all available discounts in an easy-to-find place, so we break down some of the more common as well as the least known savings tricks you should be using. If they aren’t giving you every credit you deserve, you’re just leaving money on the table.
- Paperless Signup – A few companies will discount your bill up to fifty bucks for buying a policy and signing up online.
- Distant Student – Any of your kids who live away from home without a vehicle on campus may be able to be covered for less.
- Braking Control Discount – Anti-lock brake equipped vehicles can reduce accidents and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Low Mileage – Keeping the miles down on your Chevy could be rewarded with discounted rates on garaged vehicles.
- Auto/Home Discount – When you have multiple policies with one company you could get a discount of at least 10% off all policies.
- Multiple Cars – Having all your vehicles on one policy could earn a price break for each car.
- Lower Rates for Military – Having a deployed family member could be rewarded with lower premiums.
It’s important to note that many deductions do not apply to the entire policy premium. Most only reduce individual premiums such as medical payments or collision. So when the math indicates all those discounts means the company will pay you, it just doesn’t work that way.
Companies that may have these discounts include:
- State Farm
- Farmers Insurance
- Auto-Owners Insurance
- The Hartford
- Farm Bureau
It’s a good idea to ask all companies you are considering how you can save money. Some discounts might not be offered in your area.
Why your Chevy Impala insurance rates may be high
Smart consumers have a good feel for the different types of things that go into determining car insurance rates. Understanding what impacts premium levels enables informed choices that could result in much lower annual insurance costs.
Listed below are a few of the “ingredients” car insurance companies consider when setting premiums.
- Do men or women drive better? – Statistics demonstrate that men are more aggressive behind the wheel. However, don’t assume that women are BETTER drivers than men. Both sexes have accidents at a similar rate, but men cause more damage and cost insurance companies more money. Men also get more serious tickets such as DWI and reckless driving.
- Better credit means lower rates – A driver’s credit score is a huge factor in calculating your car insurance rates. People with high credit ratings tend to be more responsible than those with lower credit ratings. So if your credit rating is low, you could pay less to insure your 2015 Chevrolet Impala by improving your credit score.
- An active claims history can cost you – If you file claims often, you can expect either policy cancellation or increased premiums. Insurance companies award better rates to people who are claim-free. Your insurance policy is intended for the bigger claims that can’t be paid out-of-pocket.
- Lower miles equals lower premium – The higher the mileage driven every year the higher your rates will be. Almost all companies price each vehicle’s coverage determined by how the vehicle is used. Autos that are left in the garage qualify for better rates compared to those used for work or business. Improper usage on your Impala may be wasting your money. Verify your car insurance declarations sheet is rated on the correct usage for each vehicle.
- Where you live can impact rates – Being located in less populated areas can be a good thing when buying car insurance. Less people living in that area means fewer accidents as well as less vandalism and auto theft. Drivers who live in large cities tend to have much more traffic to deal with and longer commutes to work. Longer commute distances translates into higher accident risk.
- Do you qualify for a multi-policy discount? – Most insurers will award you with lower prices to customers who carry more than one policy, otherwise known as a multi-policy discount. If you currently are using one company, it’s still a good idea to compare other company rates to ensure the best deal.
- Older drivers pay less – Young drivers have a tendency to be less responsible when driving so they pay higher car insurance rates. Parents adding a young driver to your policy can really hurt. More mature drivers tend to be more responsible, tend to cause fewer accidents and get fewer tickets.
- Low deductibles can be expensive – The deductibles define the amount you are willing to pay out-of-pocket if you file a covered claim. Insurance for physical damage to your car, also known as collision and other-than-collision, is used to repair damage to your car. A few examples of covered claims are running into the backend of another car, damage from fire, and windstorm damage. The more expense you have to pay, the lower your rates will be on Impala coverage.
Is my situation unique?
When choosing proper insurance coverage for your personal vehicles, there really is no single plan that fits everyone. Everyone’s needs are different and a cookie cutter policy won’t apply. For example, these questions may help highlight if your insurance needs would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- How can I get high-risk coverage after a DUI?
- How do I buy GAP insurance?
- Why does it cost so much to insure a teen driver?
- How does medical payments coverage work?
- Do I need medical payments coverage since I have good health insurance?
- Is extra glass coverage worth it?
Beware of misleading auto insurance ads
Consumers can’t ignore all the ads for cheaper car insurance from companies such as Allstate, GEICO and Progressive. All the companies say the same thing about savings if you change your policy.
How does each company claim to save you money? It’s all in the numbers.
All companies can use profiling for the driver that earns them a profit. An example of a preferred risk might be profiled as between 30 and 50, a clean driving record, and drives less than 7,500 miles a year. A propective insured who fits that profile receives the best rates and most likely will save a lot of money.
Potential customers who fall outside the “perfect” profile must pay more money and ends up with business not being written. The ads say “people who switch” not “everybody who quotes” save that much. This is how companies can truthfully claim big savings. This illustrates why you absolutely need to get quotes from several different companies. It’s just too difficult to predict which insurance companies will fit your personal profile best.
Auto insurance 101
Understanding the coverages of car insurance helps when choosing which coverages you need and proper limits and deductibles. The coverage terms in a policy can be ambiguous and even agents have difficulty translating policy wording. These are the normal coverages found on most car insurance policies.
Coverage for medical payments
Coverage for medical payments and/or PIP pay for short-term medical expenses for ambulance fees, pain medications and X-ray expenses. They are often used to cover expenses not covered by your health insurance policy or if you lack health insurance entirely. Coverage applies to not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants in addition to getting struck while a pedestrian. Personal Injury Protection is not available in all states and gives slightly broader coverage than med pay
Liability auto insurance
This coverage will cover damage or injury you incur to other’s property or people by causing an accident. It protects YOU from claims by other people, and doesn’t cover damage to your own property or vehicle.
Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: bodily injury per person, bodily injury per accident and property damage. As an example, you may have values of 100/300/100 that means you have $100,000 in coverage for each person’s injuries, a total of $300,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $100,000 of coverage for damaged property.
Liability coverage pays for claims like medical expenses, attorney fees and emergency aid. How much liability coverage do you need? That is a decision to put some thought into, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase as high a limit as you can afford.
Coverage for collisions
This coverage will pay to fix damage to your Impala caused by collision with another vehicle or an object, but not an animal. You first must pay a deductible and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision coverage protects against claims like damaging your car on a curb, colliding with another moving vehicle, sustaining damage from a pot hole, crashing into a building and hitting a mailbox. Paying for collision coverage can be pricey, so consider dropping it from vehicles that are 8 years or older. Drivers also have the option to choose a higher deductible to bring the cost down.
This coverage pays to fix your vehicle from damage that is not covered by collision coverage. You first must pay your deductible then your comprehensive coverage will pay.
Comprehensive coverage pays for claims like damage from a tornado or hurricane, falling objects and hail damage. The highest amount your car insurance company will pay is the actual cash value, so if the vehicle’s value is low consider removing comprehensive coverage.
Uninsured and underinsured coverage
Your UM/UIM coverage protects you and your vehicle from other drivers when they are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. Covered claims include injuries to you and your family and damage to your 2015 Chevy Impala.
Since a lot of drivers have only the minimum liability required by law, it only takes a small accident to exceed their coverage. That’s why carrying high Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage is important protection for you and your family.
More quotes mean more savings
The cheapest 2015 Chevy Impala insurance can be purchased on the web and with local insurance agents, and you should compare price quotes from both to get a complete price analysis. Some companies do not offer you the ability to get quotes online and these regional insurance providers work with independent agents.
In this article, we covered a lot of ways to shop for insurance online. The key concept to understand is the more you quote, the better your comparison will be. Consumers may even find the lowest priced auto insurance comes from a company that doesn’t do a lot of advertising. These smaller insurers may only write in your state and offer lower rates than the large multi-state companies such as GEICO and State Farm.
More information can be read below:
- Teen Driving and Texting (State Farm)
- Steps to Take After an Auto Accident (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Five Tips to Save on Auto Insurance (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Auto Insurance Learning Center (State Farm)
Frequently Asked Questions
What factors affect the insurance rates for a 2015 Chevrolet Impala?
Several factors can influence the insurance rates for a 2015 Chevrolet Impala, including the driver’s age and location, the vehicle’s model and trim level, the driver’s driving history, the level of coverage chosen, the intended usage of the vehicle (personal or business), and the insurance provider’s specific criteria.
Is the 2015 Chevrolet Impala considered an affordable vehicle to insure?
The insurance rates for a 2015 Chevrolet Impala are generally reasonable compared to other vehicles in its class. It is equipped with safety features and has good crash test ratings, which can contribute to more favorable insurance premiums.
What are some tips to obtain cheaper insurance rates for a 2015 Chevrolet Impala?
To potentially secure cheaper insurance rates for a 2015 Chevrolet Impala, you can consider the following tips:
- Shop around and compare quotes from multiple insurance providers.
- Maintain a clean driving record with no accidents or traffic violations.
- Inquire about available discounts, such as safe driver discounts, multi-policy discounts, or discounts for having safety features like anti-lock brakes and airbags.
- Consider increasing your deductibles, which can lower your premiums. However, ensure that you can afford the deductible amount in case of a claim.
How can I find the cheapest insurance rates for my 2015 Chevrolet Impala?
To find the cheapest insurance rates for your 2015 Chevrolet Impala, it’s recommended to gather quotes from various insurance providers. You can do this by contacting different insurers directly, using online insurance comparison tools, or consulting with an independent insurance agent who can help you explore multiple options.
Are there any specific insurance providers known for offering competitive rates for a 2015 Chevrolet Impala?
Insurance rates can vary significantly between providers, and what may be considered competitive for one person might not be the same for another. It’s essential to compare quotes from multiple insurance companies to determine which one offers the most affordable rates for your specific circumstances and coverage needs.
Are there any specific features of the 2015 Chevrolet Impala that may impact insurance rates?
The 2015 Chevrolet Impala comes equipped with safety features like anti-lock brakes, stability control, and airbags, which can contribute to safer driving and potentially lower insurance rates. Additionally, features such as theft deterrent systems or advanced driver assistance systems like lane departure warning or forward collision warning can also be factors that insurers take into consideration when calculating premiums.
Can I change my insurance coverage to lower my rates for a 2015 Chevrolet Impala?
Adjusting your insurance coverage can be a viable way to potentially lower your rates for a 2015 Chevrolet Impala. However, it’s important to ensure that the coverage still meets your needs and provides adequate protection. Before making any changes, it’s recommended to consult with your insurance provider or agent to understand the potential impact on coverage and premiums.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- GMC Sierra Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area